All Comments on 'Violet Goes to the Movies Pt. 01'

by Violet_Vixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

non-binary. LOL.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeabout 2 years ago

Fuck, this is hot. And tawdry. And skanky. And filthy. You have a way of writing which portrays both the fascination and the reluctance, both the dirt and the tenderness. I love the juxtaposition between different things happening at the same time: the porn on the screen + the toings and froings all around + what's going on between Vi & Alice: makes the whole thing very cinematic and vibrant.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

An interesting way of telling the story. Whether it was factual or not is hard to say but the writing still dragged me along although the observers would give me the creeps.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

So dirty and sleepy that it makes me insanely hard!

I love it!

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks y'all. :) @Westman99, I felt a bit conflicted for a while after this happened, but still really enjoyed the experience. Writing this helped me come to terms with my feelings towards humiliation. I think having my partner with me made me feel safe enough to succumb to some of my darker desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViolet_Vixen@Violet_Vixen
I'm a product of what happens when you repress your sexuality in a pressure cooker and forget to turn off the flame. I don't want to be a slave to shame any longer so I've decided to explore the sexier parts of the human condition. As my journey progresses, I now find myself ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES