Virgin Freshman from the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers

"Ready?" I asked.

"God yes. Just start slow."

I crept up her body until my cock made contact with her cleft. Wanting to be gentle, I reached down and positioned the plum-sized tip at the warm, wet entrance to her cunt. Then I removed my hand and started to push my hips forward, relishing in the feeling of her cunt opening to accept my tool. Cassie's eyes were closed tight, and she was gripping the sheets with both hands. She grunted a little as the head of my cock slipped inside her. I froze in place.

"Are you okay Cassie? Am I hurting you?"

"I'm fine. It's just I've never been split this wide before. There are some new sensations. Keep going. But slow still."

I pushed forward again, and several inches of my cock slipped easily in, assisted by the lubricant and Cassie's juices.

She let out a low moan. "So big. So big. Give me more."

Again I repositioned my hips between her thighs and fed her hungry cunt more of my meat.

"Fucccccckkkk that's good," she mumbled. "Is it all the way in?"

"Almost. Not quite. You still okay?"

"Yes. Fill me with it Kyle. Fill me completely."

I gave a final thrust and felt the head of my cock hit the end of her tunnel. I looked down, and saw that I was buried in her up to my balls. The sensations were unbelievable. I could feel the walls of her vagina gripping my cock like a vise. So warm and so wet. That she would offer herself to me like this caused me to tear up. I leaned down and gently kissed her.

"That's all of it," I whispered.

"It feels wonderful Kyle. I've never been stretched like this. Sooooo deep. Soooooo big."

I slowly withdrew my cock until just the head remained inside her, and then a little more quickly pushed it back in up to the hilt.

"Yessssssss. Just like that," she moaned, gripping the sheets so hard that her knuckles turned white.

Again I withdrew and then thrust back into her. And again. And again. I knew if I went too fast, I would climax, and I wanted Cassie to cum, so I tried to control my pace.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Cassie gasped.

I couldn't help but to speed up my thrusting. I was feeling a familiar buzzing at the base of my cock that alerted me to the fact that I'd be past the point of no return in pretty short order.

"Umph, umph, umph, umph," Cassie grunted in time with my screwing, her breasts jiggling sexily as I started to fuck her harder. The skin between her breasts began to blush red, as I continued to move, in and out, in and out. Cassie let out a low growl, opened her eyes and looked directly at me.

"Yessss. Yesssss. Close. Cloooose," she said. She raised her right hand from the sheets and dropped it down to where our bodies were joined. I couldn't see, but I surmised that she was rubbing her clit. I'm glad she warned me about the move in advance. I was ecstatic that she was on the edge. I started to pound her as fast as I could, repeatedly pistoning my rod into her. Her pussy lips clung to my girth as I rammed my cock head home again and again. Cassie's mouth dropped open.

"Fuck Kyle. I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmminngg," she wailed. Her whole body spasmed and her legs shot out straight. Her cunt clamped down and I could feel the muscular contractions on my cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm going to shoot," I moaned as I felt my load starting to blast deep into her canal. I jammed my cock in and held it there as I filled her vagina with four or five massive wads of my cum. Cassie wrapped her legs around me and pulled me further inside her.

"Again. I'm cumming again," she moaned as a second, softer orgasm overtook her. After a few moments, she moved her hand up onto her stomach, unwrapped her legs, and let them fall to the bed. I tried to roll a bit to the side so that I wasn't crushing her breasts, my cock still rock hard and lodged in her depths. She rocked her hips gently back and forth so that my cock moved inside her. "That was fantastic Kyle. I haven't come like that, like, ever. Was it good for you? Was it what you expected?"

"Are you kidding? Amazing. Much, much better than I expected. Obviously, I've never felt anything like it."

"Hmmmmm," she sighed contentedly, as she continued to move her hips. "So, do you think you can still go? I mean, are you going to stay hard for a while?"

"Maybe? I don't know. I guess so."

"Good. Because I want more. Here. Move a sec." She gently pushed me off her and directed me to sit back. Then she turned around and got on her hands and knees with her beautiful pussy facing me, framed by her perfectly firm butt. She grabbed her pillows and stuffed them under her stomach and put her elbows on the bed. She spread her legs a bit, elevated her ass and looked back at me over her shoulder. "Take me from behind. It's my favorite position. And you'll be able to get deeper."

My mouth went dry with anticipation. Her face had a wanton expression of lust etched on it. She was a green-eyed tigress, and she knew what she wanted. I slowly nodded at her and got up on my knees. Looking down, I saw that her vagina was slightly agape, and I could see a small collection of fluid, a mixture of lubricant and our juices, dripping from her opening.

"Fast or slow?" I asked.

"Fast. Very fast. And very hard. Pound me Kyle. Make me cum."

Once again, I placed the purple head of my steel hard erection at the entrance to her pussy and plunged forward to skewer her on my cock. I was hoping I could meet her expectations. Having just cum, I figured I could hold out for quite some time, especially with how slick she was, so I was determined to fuck her with abandon.

Cassie arched her back and rocked back to take my cock as deeply as she could as I repeatedly drove it home. It took a few moments, but we quickly fell into a rhythm. The sound of my thighs slapping against her ass filled the room as I sank my tool balls-deep into her. She was whimpering and moaning constantly, but I knew now it was from pleasure and not from pain. Before long, Cassie snaked an arm through the pillows to between her legs. I felt her fingers on my cock as it moved in and out of her hole.

"I'm almost there Kyle. Keep going. Keep going," she panted, as she moved her fingers to her clit. I kept up the pace, slamming into her as hard as I could.

She was unintelligible as her orgasm hit. Her upper body collapsed onto the bed, and she buried her face in a pillow. Her legs twitched uncontrollably and I knew she was cumming. I was going to stop, but she was still furiously fingering her clit, so I figured she was sincere when she said she wanted her pussy plowed.

I pulled out of Cassie briefly, and got up onto my feet. She groaned in protest as I withdrew, but I quickly crouched low over her backside and reinserted my cock. In this position, I could penetrate even deeper. It also created a lot more friction on my cock, and started to move me toward shooting another load. Cassie continued to incessantly frig herself at this point, and it seemed like she was just riding wave after wave of orgasms, but she kept at it, even spread her legs farther for me to have better access. I took advantage, fucking her so hard and fast that I started to get light headed from the exertion. All the while, I was relishing the incredible sensations. My orgasm hit me by surprise. In a matter of two or three strokes, my cock exploded and I pumped a second huge load of jism into Cassie's cunt. I immediately collapsed on my stomach next to her, and tried to catch my breath. She had gone still, and was quietly panting, facing away from me. We lay there for a good five minutes, catching our breath. Then Cassie turned to face me and drew me close to her.

"Wow. That was incredible. Satisfied with your first time? Better than flying solo?" She asked, teasingly. I laughed.

"Yes and yes."

"Was the experience what you expected? Did it live up to your dreams?"

"I'm not sure I ever got this far in my dreams. I've never really thought having sex with a specific person, you know? Being with you like this... I can't put it into words how special it is. Are you sure it was good for you?"

"In terms of orgasms, that was the best sex I've ever had," she replied.

"Just in terms of orgasms?"

"Don't take offense Kyle. Sex is more than orgasms, especially for girls. We skipped the foreplay tonight on purpose of course. But then there's all sorts of stuff that adds to the experience. The candlelit dinner. The sensual massage. The romantic environment. Holding hands. Pillow talk. It's kind of the inventory of things that differentiate having sex from making love. We just had sex. I mean look, we're in a twin bed in a dorm room, and I had to stick my face in the pillow so everyone on the floor wouldn't hear me screaming as I came on your cock. I can't completely release with those kinds of thoughts in the back of my head... I came close though." She smiled as she punched me lightly in the chest. "And I will be really disappointed if we ever do it and you leave right away after. No wham, bam, thank you ma'am allowed. I like to cuddle after. Unless we both know it's going to be a quickie. Sometimes, if I'm really horny, I just want to cum and then get on with my day. You good with that?"

"Yes. Sure. I'm just a little, I don't know, overwhelmed. I understand everything you've said. I just hope I don't disappoint you. I feel like you're in the teacher role, and I'm the student."

"Not teacher-student. Partners. Co-pilot and co-pilot. I don't mean to lecture you. I'm just trying to help you get over your nerves." Cassie gave me a big hug and started to kiss me gently on the lips. I put my hand on the back of her head and held her to me, returning the kisses while I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed. "Good cuddling, partner. But I need to run to the bathroom and freshen up. I'm kind of a mess... down there." She nodded toward her waist. I started to apologize, but before I could get the words out, she cut me off. "No sorries from you now. It was a team effort. Just stay here. I'll be right back."

Cassie got out of bed, pulled her panties on, and threw on a bathrobe. She grabbed a washcloth and towel, got her shower bag out of a drawer and left the room. I turned on my back and stared at the ceiling. I had to laugh, thinking about how she caught me adjusting myself during the movie just a few short weeks ago. And me thinking my cock was something to hide. Now Cassie had seen it in all its glory, and I had been able to bring her pleasure.

Cassie returned to the room and stowed her bath kit. "You ARE spending the night with me, right?" she asked.

"Yes Cassie. I don't want to be anywhere else."

"Good," she said with a grin. She hung her robe up, dropped her panties and climbed naked back into bed. She lay next to me and idly started to run her fingers through my chest hair. "I didn't mean to freak you out with all the instructions before. You know, romantic dinners and massages and stuff. We don't have to hurry to check all those boxes. I just need you to understand there has to be more to our relationship than sexual activity. I want a companion."

"I completely get that. Completely. And I want the same. I may be a dunce sometimes though. Like not getting that you had an interest in me beyond friendship. And not thinking about the birth control and stuff. And to be honest, I'm really in over my head on the sex stuff. So if I'm being stupid or doing something wrong, please tell me."

"Deal," she said as she gave me another little kiss. "And the only thing you maybe did wrong was to wear me out. I'm spent. Which is exactly what I asked for. Are you okay going to sleep a little early?"

"Of course." I nodded and gave her a hug. Cassie rolled over on her side and pushed back into me with her backside. I draped an arm over her, rested my hand across her chest and pulled her tight to me. She mewled in appreciation and wiggled her butt against my now flaccid cock. "Can I ask you something Cassie?"

"Of course."

"Why me? I mean, I'm not the big man on campus type. And I still feel out of my league socially. You're so confident and outgoing. Why settle for the idiot farm boy?"

"Don't sell yourself short Kyle. You aren't a total idiot," she said with a soft laugh, "and you're the first guy I've met in a while that didn't check me out physically when we first met. I can't tell you how irritating it is to first meet a guy and have his eyes immediately go to my breasts. Now that I've gotten to know you a bit, I'm happy with what I've found. The quiet, mysterious thing you have going is attractive to me."

"More like awkward and painfully shy," I responded.

"Ha. Hardly," she said with a giggle. "Good night, big boy." In about two minutes she was snoring softly. I lay quietly next to her just enjoying the fragrance of her hair, the smoothness of her skin, and the warmth of her body against mine. Her shallow, regular breathing relaxed any tension or nervousness I had. She felt safe, lying nude in bed beside me. I felt so close to her, both physically and emotionally. A pleasant feeling of wonderment came over me as I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I was momentarily confused about where I was. It only took a second for the events of the previous evening to come rushing back. Cassie and I were tangled together in the small bed. She was on her back and I was on my side. The sheet had dropped down so that Cassie's breasts were on display, her gorgeous nipples like cherries on an ice cream sundae. My cock, which was already semi-hard with a morning erection, came quickly to full staff and started to poke Cassie in the hip. I shifted a bit away from her, trying not to wake her up, but she stirred as her eyes fluttered open.

"You are beautiful in the morning," I said.

"Hmmmm. Just in the morning?" she asked, rolling on her side to face me.

"No! Of course not. You are always beautiful," I replied with an embarrassed smirk.

"You say the nicest things Kyle," she said as she ran a finger down my chest towards my waist, where it ran into my now raging hard-on. She wrapped her fingers around it and started to stroke it slowly. "Looks like you are fully awake," she said, lifting the sheet with the other hand to watch her ministrations. I dropped my hand down between her legs in search of her slit, but she gently grabbed my wrist and moved my hand back up between us.

"I'm pretty sore this morning Kyle." She saw me start to frown. "Don't worry, it's a good sore. Like what you feel after a great workout. And you gave me a great workout. It's what I wanted. Really. But I need a bit of recovery time. Let's just focus on you, okay?" She threw the sheet down toward to foot of the bed, uncovering both of us. "Here, lay back on the pillows," she instructed.

I moved up and reclined on the pillows and she rolled over so that she was on top of me with her legs between mine. My cock was pinned between my waist and her stomach. She kissed me on the chin. I tried to lift her face to kiss her on the lips, but she silently shook her head and kissed me on my throat and neck. Then she started to work her way down my body. She kissed my all over my chest, and then licked and nibbled at my nipples. This caused me to shiver, and she looked up at me and smiled. Lower and lower she went. When she stuck her tongue in my navel, I had to twist to break the contact.

"I'm ticklish," I protested.

"Ooooohhh. That'll come in handy sometime!" she replied. But she didn't tease me further. Instead, she scooted down so that her face was hovering over my cock. It bounced slightly in front of her as the blood coursed through my erection. She looked back up at me and took my dick in her hand and gently started to squeeze it. A bolt of pleasure seemed to shoot all the way up my spine.

"A couple of things Kyle. First of all, I'm sure you've noticed that my pussy is shaved. There are a couple of reasons for that. Comfort, eroticism. But a main reason is oral sex is better when there isn't hair in the way. Understand?" I just nodded.

"So you might consider some grooming down here when you get a chance. You don't have to be bald, but give it a trim okay?" I nodded again, trying to concentrate on what she was saying while at the same time relishing the sensations of the hand job she was giving me.

"Okay. And the other thing is that a real gentlemen will warn a girl when they're going to cum. Most girls don't mind giving blowjobs as long as they can control where you shoot. Most don't enjoy cum in their mouth, or in their hair. Some really like it on their face, or their breasts. But it should be their choice where you finish. Got it? So tell me when you are getting close." I couldn't really believe this was happening; that she was going to take my cock in her mouth.

"Okay," was all I could say. I was so hard at this point that it hurt. Cassie drew herself up onto her knees and stared at my erection. She slowly reached back toward it and wrapped both hands around it and started to jack up and down. The head of my cock disappeared, and then reappeared from her top hand. I was getting really turned on, and I drew my knees back and spread my legs to give her more room.

Cassie seemed to be hesitating. I think she was wondering how much of my cock would fit in her mouth. I was wondering the same thing. Then, it was clear she had made a decision as she lowered her head and inserted just the head of my cock between her lips. She braced herself with one hand and continued to stroke me with the other.

"Uuuunnnnnnnngggghhh," I moaned as I felt the wetness of her mouth envelop my knob.

She started to suck me, her cheeks billowing in and out. At the same time, she took in more of my cock, inserting maybe a third of it into her mouth. I could feel myself bumping against the back of her throat, and saw her reposition her hand to control the depth of my penetration. Her swinging hair was dancing lightly across my hips and thighs like feathers.

"That feels soooooo good Cassie," I whispered. She moaned around my cock in reply, the vibrations running down to the base of my penis. She started to go faster. Her hand stroked me aggressively as her head and mouth bobbed up and down. Saliva was escaping her lips and dribbling down to coat my cock and balls. I felt the pressure starting to build signaling my climax. I reached down and rested my hand on her cheek.

"It's going to be soon Cassie. I'm going to cum soon." She let my cock slip from her mouth and looked directly at me while she continued to jack me off. An indecipherable look passed across her face.

"Okay," she said, and she quickly lowered her head, took my cock back in her mouth and vigorously started to suck me again.

Sometimes, you know you have gone over the edge and nothing is going to stop your orgasm, but it still takes a while to arrive. This was one of those times. I knew I was cumming, but the contractions and actual climax held off for twenty or thirty seconds. Then they hit, and my cock literally exploded in Cassie's mouth. I heard her gag slightly as the first rope of semen erupted, but she held my cock in place and continued to suck me. I lost count of how many shots there were, and I watched in wonder as Cassie worked her throat to swallow everything I was emptying into her. She couldn't quite keep up though, and a small dollop of my fluid escaped at the corner of her mouth and ran down to her chin. Eventually, I was finished, and I slid my legs back down on the bed. Cassie gently let my softening penis drop from her mouth to my belly. She sat back on her feet and with her fingers, she wiped the glob of semen from her chin. She met my gaze as she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"I don't usually swallow. But for your first blow job, I made an exception," she said as she climbed back up next to me, pulling the sheet back over us. She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could taste a faint tang that must have been the remnants of my ejaculation. "It won't be an every time thing though."

badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers