Virgin Freshman from the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I encircled her with my arms and held her hard against me. She laid her head on my chest and purred contentedly. I could feel her eyelashes fluttering against my skin. She wrapped one leg around me and hugged me back.

"What time is it?" she mumbled, almost as if she was afraid to ask.

"Almost ten-thirty," I replied.

"Crap. Steph's parents are bringing her back before noon. They want to take Steph and I to lunch. You know, the poor starving college student thing. We'd better get going. If they walked in on us now, we probably wouldn't be making the greatest impression," she said as she gave my cock a squeeze.

"Yeah. Sure." Without thinking, I broke our embrace and squeezed one of her breasts. Cassie squealed and slapped my hand away. We were both laughing as we stood up from the bed and got dressed. We made plans to head to the library later that afternoon and I left to hit the bathroom and shower before returning to my room.

Aside from a Monday Night Football viewing with Justin and a couple of other guys, Cassie and I were almost inseparable that week. We weren't able to steal any time alone though, and I found myself fantasizing repeatedly and extensively about Cassie's naked body. There was one library session especially that became a complete waste of time because all I could do was stare at her across the table and replay the events of the weekend. I thought my erection was going to tear a hole in my pants. Then, at dinner on Thursday, Cassie leaned conspiratorially towards me.

"Guess what," she said.

"What?"

"Steph's leaving tomorrow to visit her boyfriend at State for the weekend."

"That's... convenient."

"Well, I kind of suggested it to her. I told her I need some private time with you. I told her we were having sex. It didn't surprise her."

"Like, what did you tell her?"

"Nothing detailed. Just that it was really good and I needed more."

"You didn't tell her about my, um, size. Or... lack of experience?"

"Not specifically." Cassie smiled lightly. "I did say that you have some special talents. You really need to stop worrying about that and start to be proud of that cock of yours. And I think you proved you know how to use it." I looked quickly around to make sure no one could hear us.

"I'm trying. Was Steph okay with leaving? It's the second weekend in a row."

"Yeah. She and her boyfriend are having some issues going to different schools. She wants to talk them through face to face."

"I fully support that approach," I said with a grin. "Can I take you to dinner Friday? Justin told be about an Italian place off-campus. Cozy booths, candles on the tables, red-checked tablecloths, the works."

"I'd love that," Cassie replied. "And after dinner we can go back to my room and.... study some stuff."

"Yes. Study some stuff. By all means," I said with a grin.

I knocked on Cassie's door on Friday night with great anticipation. She opened the door a quickly gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. She was wearing a burnt orange turtleneck sweater and a short tan skirt. The orange was a great complement to her sparkling green eyes. We walked hand in hand to the restaurant and found that it was everything Justin had described. As the hostess was getting our table ready, Cassie squeezed my hand.

"I have a surprise for you," she said.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

As the hostess returned, Cassie stood on tiptoes and whispered in my ear. "I'm not wearing panties."

"Right this way," the hostess said as she grabbed a couple of menus and headed into the restaurant. Cassie quickly followed as I stood there, in a bit of a shock at her revelation. And I thought I noted an extra sway of her hips as she walked to where the hostess was standing by our table. I shook it off and joined her.

Cassie was smiling as we sat down. Clearly, she was enjoying the effect her wardrobe choice had on me.

"You amaze me," was all I could muster. I grinned at her as we opened the menus. Despite the sexual tension, we had a great conversation over some terrific pastas. We talked about our childhoods and family histories. We went down the list of favorites: foods, colors, movies, sports, musicians, and on and on. The restaurant was crowded, but I felt like there were only two of us in the room. I hoped that Cassie felt the same and that this qualified as a "romantic dinner" on her intimacy and companionship checklist.

"Good choice going with Italian," she said as she pushed her plate away. "Always good to carbo load before a period of extended physical exertion." She looked at me with a sly smile.

I laughed. "You're terrible."

"More like realistic. Want to split a Tiramisu? I'm not sure I can eat a whole one by myself."

The waiter cleared our table and we waited for our dessert to be delivered. Cassie still had a saucy look on her face, and at that moment, I felt her start to rub the inside of my leg with her foot. She purposefully looked down at my lap. "So," she said, staring now at my crotch. "What's up?"

Her ministrations with her foot, coupled with the knowledge that her bare pussy was accessible under the table was having the predictable effect. My cock was stiffening.

"Just the usual," I said.

"Oh good. I like the usual."

"How about you?" I asked. "It's kind of, um, drafty in here don't you think?"

"Not that I notice," she replied. "I'm actually quite hot."

At that moment, the waiter brought our dessert, and we forced ourselves to behave for the rest of the meal.

On the way back to the dorm, Cassie took my hand and swung it playfully back and forth as we walked. We passed a number of classmates headed off campus to Friday night house parties, or to the River Street area where the Greek organizations were headquartered. I wasn't at all sorry that we wouldn't be joining them.

"The no panties thing, do you do that often?" I asked in a low voice.

"First time actually. When I get horny, sometimes I get a little naughty."

"Horny huh?"

"Well it HAS been almost a whole week."

"And that's too long?"

"Definitely. I'm kind of going through withdrawal."

"So you're addicted?"

"Yep. To your dick," she said with a wink. She paused and pulled me to a stop, and stood on her tiptoes to whisper in my ear. "I'll let you in on another secret. I'm soaking wet thinking about the things you are going to do to me." She gave me a peck on the cheek and started to walk again towards our dorm, smiling up at me and swinging my arm. I wanted to pick her up and run as fast as I could, but it was a beautiful fall night, so we took our time and let the sexual energy build.

When we got back to her room, we sat next to each other on her bed and began to gently kiss. The need was there for both of us, but there wasn't any urgency to immediately get naked. We just kind of collapsed into each other's embrace. Eventually, I leaned back into the pillows and pulled Cassie down on top of me as our kissing became more energetic. I slid my hand under her sweater and up her back in search of her bra clasp. I tried to appear nonchalant as my fingers searched for the closure, but I couldn't find it. I realized that Cassie was chuckling under her breath.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"It's a front clasp you goof. Honestly, the whole undressing your partner thing is way overrated anyway," she said as she stood up next to the bed. Turning her back to me she moved her hair up off of her neck, revealing the back of her sweater. "Here, unzip me."

I stood and lowered the zipper and stepped back from her. She pulled her sweater off over her head and then turned to face me in her skirt and sheer, lacy bra. I could clearly see her nipples swelling through the thin fabric. The clasp of the bra was nestled between her breasts.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked.

I hesitated for a brief moment and then reached out with both hands and unhooked the clasp. The bra fell open and revealed what it had not been very successfully hiding. Cassie shrugged the straps off her shoulders and the bra fell to the floor. I felt my cock surge to attention as I took in the sight of her pale breasts.

"Maybe undressing your partner isn't overrated," I said, smiling wryly. Feeling bold now, I grasped the zipper on the side of her skirt and quickly tugged it down. The skirt dropped to around her ankles and Cassie was standing naked in front of me. Her nether lips faintly parted and her feminine dew evident. She was intoxicating.

"Well, you are going to have to undress yourself. I'm getting under the covers before I freeze to death," she said as she threw back the sheets and slid into the bed. I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough, and almost tripped kicking off my boxers.

"Oooh Kyle, you trimmed," Cassie exclaimed, looking at my crotch. I had taken her advice and spent some time in the shower with a scissors. I was by no means bare, but my pubic hair was cut as short as I could safely do. "Your cock looks even bigger now!"

"I guess that's good?" I asked, as I dove into the bed and reached out to hold Cassie tight.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes and then began to kiss again, this time with some urgency. I was on top of her with my legs between hers. I palmed her breast with one hand, alternating squeezing her soft flesh and gently pinching her nipple as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Cassie took my head in her hands and pushed me away so that she could look into my eyes.

"Eat me," she said. She hiked her body further up into the pillows and spread her legs. "I want to cum on your tongue."

I was instantly nervous, given my complete lack of experience. It must have shown on my face.

"Don't worry, I'll talk you through it," Cassie giggled.

As I moved down between her legs, Cassie reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips wide. I found myself staring at her pink slit, her clit proudly erect and inviting. I stuck my tongue out and tentatively licked from her vagina to her clit. She tasted divine. I gave her another long lick and Cassie shivered at the contact.

"That's good, but focus on my clit," she whispered gently.

I didn't need to be told twice. I moved her hands out of the way, replacing them with mine, and got up on my knees so that I had better leverage. I ran the tip of my tongue in circles around her clit a few times and then started to lick it directly. Cassie let out a deep moan.

"Yessssss. Just like that."

I increased the energy of my ministrations, and also mixed in moments where I flattened my tongue completely against her clit and lapped at it, rasping the entire length across her sensitive bud. I could tell it was having an effect. Cassie was raising her hips off the bed to push her mound into my face. She was breathing heavily, punctuated with an occasional gasp.

"Fingers too Kyle. Use your fingers," she urged.

Taking her cue, I slowly pushed two fingers into her vagina and began to saw them firmly in and out. It took a minute to get back into a rhythm with my tongue, but Cassie's small grunts in time with my fingers signaled her growing ecstasy. So did her fluids, as my chin and cheeks were bathed with the product of her arousal.

"Keep going, Kyle. I'm almost there. I'm going to cum on your tongue!" Cassie wailed.

I redoubled my efforts, forcefully jamming my fingers into her tunnel and lashing at her clit with my tongue. Then I had an inspiration, I'm not sure from where. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it. That sent Cassie over the cliff. She grabbed the back of my head with her hands and pushed me into her pussy. Her legs started to quiver, and she arched her back and let out a sharp yelp.

"Oh god oh god oh god," was all she could muster before her body started to spasm, her shoulders hunching forward repeatedly in time with the contractions that were gripping her cunt. I kept up my oral attack until she collapsed back on the bed and grabbed me under my ears and pulled me up on top of her.

"Enough. That's enough," she gasped.

We lay entwined like that for several minutes. My cock was still stiff as a flag pole, but I didn't mind. I was incredibly happy that I had been able to pleasure Cassie in a way that was all about her, and not about me. I felt I owed her after our earlier sessions.

"Are you sure you've never done that before," she asked with wry smile. "That was fantastic."

"Scout's honor," I replied.

"Well, if there's a scouting badge for that, you deserve it. Now, let's take care of this big boy right here," she said, reaching down between my legs and encircling my erection with her hand. "Make love to me, Kyle."

She looked at me earnestly as she guided the head of my cock to her entrance. I understood the importance of her words. This was going to be a coupling of partners, not frantic fucking. I slowly drove the crown of my cock past her lips, and slipped in smoothly until I was completely lodged inside her, staring deep into her eyes the entire time. I paused to let her adjust to my size, kissing her lightly on her cheek and ear. She smiled up at me.

"You feel so good in there baby."

I slowly withdrew and then firmly pushed back into her, paused again, and then repeated the stroke. I was entranced once again by her green eyes, framed by her curls that were cast about her pillow almost like a boudoir photograph. Cassie wrapped her legs around by butt and tried to pull me in even deeper. Propping myself up on my elbows, I started to pick up the pace, still feeding the entire length of my tool in and out of her vagina. I angled my hips so that I could make contact with her clit, grinding my cock over it again and again. Cassie was starting to mewl with pleasure. We hadn't broken eye contact from the moment I entered her.

"I'm going to cum again," she said. She dropped a hand down between her legs, found her clit and began to rub it. I was on the edge myself, but I was determined to hold off until Cassie's orgasm took hold. I didn't have to wait long.

"Cumming," Cassie blurted, as once again her shoulders hunched and her legs went stiff. She stared at me wide-eyed. Her mouth was open but no sound came out.

I continued to steadily plow into her as she came. I could feel her vagina grip my cock with rippling contractions. Two or three more strokes and then I groaned as I shoved my cock in as far as it would go and started to shoot, basting her cervix with my load. We collapsed together, covered with a sheen of sweat and struggling to breath. Eventually, I rolled off of her, my softening cock falling from her pussy with a soft plop. I pulled the sheets back up over us and we lay next to each other on our backs. Cassie reached down between us and took my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze.

"I could get used to that," she said.

"It was good?" I asked.

"It was great. Everything tonight was."

"I'm glad. I wanted it to be special." I paused, afraid to say the next words out loud. "Cassie, I think I um, I think I'm in love with you," I managed to spit out. She rolled onto to her side to face me. She looked at me for a moment and then leaned over and gave me a long kiss.

"I think I'm in love with you too," she replied with a smile. She nestled her head on my shoulder and started to play with the hairs on my chest. We didn't say anything for quite a while. Cassie finally broke the silence.

"Well, I could use a little freshening up. You want to run to the bathroom and then we can come back and watch a movie?" So we both threw on some clothes and made our way down the hall. When we returned, we stripped right back down and snuggled into her bed with the TV remote. We eventually turned off the lights and went to sleep. Cassie was spooned into me, snoring lightly. The moonlight came in through the window and cast a soft glow on her face. I wished that I could freeze that moment in time. I fell asleep, content and thankful.

Saturday morning we were awakened by rain battering the window. They were big drops, driven by a cold wind. Low gray clouds were scuttling across the sky. It was definitely a day to stay indoors. I was glad we didn't have any study groups scheduled at the library. Cassie and I had moved in our sleep so that we were now laying back to back.

"Boy did the weather ever turn," Cassie said quietly. "Good day to stay in and study I guess." She rolled over and wiggled up against me. "Will you keep me warm?" she asked as she pulled me closer, throwing a leg over mine and pressing her breasts against my back. My cock began to stir.

"I'd be happy to."

"Good. That's what lovers do." She started to nuzzle and kiss me on the back of my neck. At the same time, she reached down and grabbed my cock, which was rapidly getting hard. "Mmmmmm. What do we have here?" she snickered, as she slowly started to jack my rod. I didn't say anything in response. I just lay there and concentrated on the sensations.

"I have an idea," Cassie said. "How about we both have some breakfast?"

"Now?" I was disappointed that she wasn't going to continue to stroke me.

"Yes, now. Lay on your back."

"What do you mean?"

"Lay on your back, and I'll give you something to eat."

I did what I was told, and began to understand the joke when Cassie moved up and knelt with one leg on either side of my head. She leaned forward onto her hands and looked back between her hanging breasts at me.

"See? Breakfast," she said. She lowered her mound to my mouth, while at the same time she wrapped her lips around my erection and sucked it into her mouth.

I reflexively groaned with pleasure, and then set about trying to latch my tongue to her slit. The sixty-nine position was obviously new to me, and I struggled to adjust my head so that I had a good angle. Try as I might, the difference in our heights meant I had to crane my neck forward to make any contact. I moved a pillow to prop my head up, but it wasn't enough.

"Cassie, I can't really reach," I was forced to admit. She paused her sucking and spun herself around on top of me.

"That's okay. I need you in me anyway."

She moved her pussy over my raging hard-on and guided the tip to her opening. With her eyes closed, she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She sighed as she took most of my tool inside her. Then she opened her eyes and began to very slowly ride me.

"I guess we need some practice on the sixty-nine thing," she said.

"There are worse things to have to practice," I replied with a smile. "God this feels good Cassie."

"Hmmmmm," she moaned softly. "It sure does."

Cassie started to pick up the pace, her hair swinging as she bounced up and down. I reached up and gently started to twist both her nipples, which were as hard as pebbles. She threw back her head and moaned. She was riding me hard now, completely burying my cock in her pussy on the downstrokes. I started to spear upwards as she pushed down. She was grunting now, in rhythm with the fucking she was absorbing. I pinched her nipples harder which made her gasp with surprise. A guttural growl escaped her lips, as she violently bounced on my cock. I felt her vagina start to contract, and she rode me even faster.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, cummmminnnngggg, cummminggg," she almost screamed as her pussy started to powerfully spasm. That's all it took for me.

"Me too. Me too," I panted as I unloaded in her. It felt like a cannon blast, I came so hard.

Cassie was still riding me, but her pace was slowing as her orgasm began to fade. She eventually collapsed on my chest with my cock still inside her. A mixture of her juices and my jism dribbled down my balls.

"You're getting pretty good at this Kyle, you know?" she said with a wink.

"I like to think I'm a fast learner," I replied.

"Hmmmmmm. Lucky me," Cassie said as she nuzzled my neck.

"I think I'm the lucky one," I countered. I gave her a gentle hug and stroked her hair away from her face. "So what do you say we go get a real breakfast?"