Virgin Freshman from the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers

"Deal," she replied. "And let's bring back something for lunch so we can just study here this afternoon. I am not enthused about going to the library in this weather."

We took some time to clean up, shower and dress and then headed to the dining hall to grab some food. Then we headed back to Cassie's room and settled in to study. I had a bunch of reading to do for a literature class, so I set up shop on Cassie's bed and dug into a book. Cassie sat at her desk and worked on a paper on her computer.

"Mind if I play some music?" Cassie asked.

"No. Go ahead. Something mellow maybe."

She put on some instrumental jazz playlist that was perfect. With the rain, and the music, and just the two of us together, I felt like I was in a wonderfully peaceful cocoon. Cassie looked up from her computer and caught me smiling at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just counting my blessings I guess."

"How many are you up to?"

"Well one for sure, you."

"Don't you say the nicest things," she said.

She smiled back at me and went back to her paper. I stole glances at her for the next couple of hours. Occasionally I noticed her staring out the window at the rain. I don't know if she was pondering something significant, or simply looking for inspiration for her writing. My curiosity got the better of me.

"Penny for your thoughts Cass." She turned and looked at me.

"Honestly?" she asked.

"Of course honestly."

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing," she said sheepishly. "But I was thinking about your cock."

I had a pang of nervousness. I still wasn't completely confident in myself after years of thinking I was abnormal.

"What about my cock?"

"I'd like to see it, you know, shoot," she said as she moved over to the bed and rubbed her hand on the front of my jeans. "Do you think you can cum again after this morning?"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "You mean right now? What are you, insatiable?"

"I'm perfectly satiable, if that's even a word. I just have the hots for you. But I'm sore from this morning, so I was just thinking of alternatives."

"What exactly are you proposing?" I asked. Even through my jeans, the conversation along with her rubbing were having an effect. I was starting to get hard. Cassie could feel it as well, and she looked down at my crotch with a delighted grin.

"How about I show you how I use my vibrator while you jack off for me?" She unzipped my jeans and snaked her hand in to grab my rapidly growing erection. "Pleeeeassse Kyle?" she said playfully, batting her eyelashes at me.

Any qualms I may have had about masturbating in front of Cassie were insignificant given the opportunity to watch her bring herself off with a toy.

"Do you expect me to say no?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh goody!" she said, as she clapped her hands together. "Ok then, get naked."

She went over to her dresser while I started taking off my clothes. She rummaged a bit in one of the drawers and then brought out a purple, palm sized device that I assumed was a vibrator.

"I think this one will do the trick," she said. She set it on the bed and quickly began to strip.

"You have options?" I asked. "Like more than one?"

"I have three. This one focuses on just on my clit. The other two go inside me, but like I said, I'm a bit tender right now."

I looked more closely at the vibrator as Cassie kicked off the last of her clothes. It was shaped kind of like a rounded bar of soap, or one of those molded computer mice. One end had a thimble sized protuberance with a hollow dimple at its center.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"I turn it on and fit this little cup thingy over my clit. It uses sonic waves. I should warn you that it makes me cum quickly and often."

We each took some pillows and sat at opposite ends of the bed. Cassie pressed the bottoms of her feet into mine, which had the effect of spreading both of our legs. It also caused her nether lips to part, giving me a fantastic view of her bare pussy in all its glory. My cock was fully erect now, and I started to stroke myself. Cassie turned the vibrator on to what sounded like a fairly high speed and pushed it firmly against her clit.

"Fuck that's good," she moaned, wiggling her butt to settle back into the pillows. "How are you doing big boy? Are you going to cum?"

"I'm sure I will, but it may take a bit." We continued on for a couple of minutes, the only sound in the room was the light jazz on the speaker, and the pattern of buzzing coming from Cassie's sex toy. I could see a telltale blush appear on Cassie's chest between her breasts. Her nipples were standing completely at attention.

"Ok. I'm going to cum," Cassie whispered quietly. "Uhhhh, uhhhhhh, aaaahhhhh," she grunted.

"Wow. That was quick," I observed as Cassie relaxed her legs.

"Yeah. This thing does the trick."

I have to admit, I felt a little jealous about how quickly the device brought her pleasure. Cassie must have read my mind.

"Kyle, this thing makes me cum easily, but the orgasms aren't as good as what you've given me. They feel great, sure, but they are sharp and focused. With you, my whole body releases. It's like the orgasm is crashing through me like a wave. It's like I feel safe to surrender my entire being to you. Understand? This vibrator is good. You're way better."

I smiled and nodded. Her words were exactly what I needed to hear.

"That said," she continued, "I'm going to fucking cum again." And she did, undulating her hips as she went over the edge.

She continued the cycle for almost a half hour. Sudden, breath-stopping orgasm after orgasm. I think she came twelve times in thirty minutes. I could have cum at almost any time, but I didn't want Cassie's performance to end. I kept myself on edge and just kept my eyes riveted on her beautiful, nude body. The pressure was building in my balls, and I knew it would be a significant ejaculation.

"Okay, I can't keep this up much longer," she said, after her most recent ecstatic spasm. "Let me know when you are ready to shoot, and I'll try to cum with you."

"I'm ready any time," I said. "I've been keeping myself on edge."

"Not fair!" she protested. "I want to see you spurt."

"Well I didn't want the show to end. So whenever you're ready, I'm good to go."

Cassie fiddled with the controls on the vibrator and the intensity of the buzzing increased dramatically. She bit her lip as she repositioned it on her bud.

"Ahhhhhh fuckkk. It won't be long," she wailed. She looked at me and then dropped her gaze to my cock. The head of my cock was a deep purple, and precum was streaming out.

"Ok Kyle, I'm ready. I'm going to cum. Cum with me!" she cried.

I started jacking myself feverishly, while I stared at the vibrator seemingly permanently affixed between her legs. I felt the familiar tingling burn that singled an imminent eruption. Cassie yelped as her climax hit. She pulled her legs together tight and hunched her shoulders, her wide eyes still staring at my crotch.

An instant later the first rope of my load shot out of the tip of my cock and landed in a thick, gooey line across my chest. Three other spurts followed, leaving a criss-cross of semen on my stomach and chest. I continued to slowly pump my cock and the remaining juice dribbled down my cock and onto my hand. I laid back into the pillows and tried to slow my breathing. Cassie, chest flushed and legs spread, looked across at me with a wide smile.

"That was so intense. I've been able to feel it when you've gone off inside me, and obviously when you came in my mouth. Now I know why. It's kind of like one of those super soaker squirt guns."

"Ha. If you say so. Makes more of a mess than a squirt gun though," I said, looking down at rivulets that ran from my neck to my naval. "I should probably clean this up before it drips on the sheets."

I stood and began to cross to the desk where there was a box of tissues. My erection was still at three-quarters staff and pointing parallel to the floor. And that was the instant... that the door to the room opened, and Cassie's roommate Stephanie walked in.

She was wearing black yoga pants and a hoodie. The yoga pants really showed off the shape of her slender legs and her tight rear end. Her black hair was pulled back into a short ponytail. But I didn't notice any of that. First of all, it was obvious from her red-rimmed eyes that she had been crying, and second of all, I was horrified to be standing in front of her naked and covered in cum. When she saw me, she stopped in her tracks and stared, speechless. Cassie drew the sheet around her and stood up, her vibrator bouncing to the floor.

"Oh Steph, I'm so sorry. I didn't think you'd be back until later. Jesus Kyle, don't just stand there, put some clothes on."

"No. I'm sorry you guys. I'll just... I mean.... I'll just go down to the common room for a little while," Stephanie said. It was obvious that she was barely holding back tears. It was also obvious that she had trouble tearing her eyes away from my dick.

"Nonsense. Kyle was just leaving, right Kyle?" Cassie said with an exaggerated swing of her head toward the door.

I mumbled some apologies while I threw on my clothes and got out of the room as fast as I could. Cassie gave me a quick peck as I went through the door, and before the door closed, I clearly heard Stephanie start to sob. The day had gone from sexual rapture to embarrassing disaster in the blink of an eye.

I got something of a debrief from Cassie the next day. Instead of Stephanie working through issues with her boyfriend, the scumbag dumped her. He told her felt constrained by having a girlfriend at another school. He wanted his "freedom". It hit Steph hard obviously. They had been high school sweethearts and all that. I worried about how uncomfortable it was going to be when we were all together, given the scene that Steph had witnessed. Cassie told me not to worry about it; that Stephanie was actually more embarrassed about walking in on us. I told her it was hard to believe Steph was more embarrassed than me, but when we went to the dining hall for dinner, Steph came along. She didn't make eye contact with me right away, and when she did, she had kind of a sheepish look on her face, but it wasn't long before we were engaged in some comfortable banter. Her walking in on the conclusion of our sexual escapades never came up.

Regardless, Stephanie was obviously still very emotional about the breakup. She was constantly dressed in baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants. She didn't spend any time on hair or makeup. She wasn't interested in hanging with our larger peer group. I caught her looking at Cass and I holding hands and could clearly see her tear up. When we were alone, I mentioned that to Cassie and we agreed that we would tone it down for a while until Stephanie got back to a better place. We had been on a pretty torrid pace in bed, and although I longed to continue that journey with Cassie, I also realized this was an opportunity to invest some time in other parts of the relationship.

We did a lot of talking over the next couple of weeks. Of course, we still found the occasional opportunity to get naked. Justin was rushing a frat, so there were blocks of time I knew he would be gone. Stephanie also made it very clear when she was going to be at the library for an extended period. I think she still felt bad about walking in on us and wanted to make amends. Regardless, the bedroom time was reduced somewhat and the conversation time increased.

We had gone through the basics at our Italian dinner, but now we delved deeper. We talked politics, and we were thankfully pretty aligned, although Cassie warned me her parents weren't so much on the same page with her. Careers were a big topic, and Cassie was especially interested in my decision to not take over the family farm. She wanted to know how that came about, and what my parent's reaction was. We analyzed current events. We argued the famous question about who from history you would invite to a dinner for four, and decided the dinner had to be for eight. We decided on a plan for me to meet her family at Thanksgiving, and for her to meet mine sometime over Christmas. Neither of us had mentioned our relationship to our parents yet, and we agreed that we would address that sooner rather than later. And through all of this I knew I was falling even more deeply in love with Cassie and felt the warmth of that love returned. I loved her for her dreams and moods and mind, in addition to my physical love for her body.

We also talked in more detail about Stephanie. Steph had felt strong enough to share more details about the breakup with Cassie, and explicitly told her she didn't mind if Cassie shared them with me as long as that's as far as it went. It turned out, in my opinion, that her ex-boyfriend had been emotionally abusing her for some time. He would comment on her weight, especially since they left for college. He harped about he hoped she wouldn't "put on the freshman fifteen" pounds. He joked about her small breasts, sometimes in front of other people. He'd routinely scroll through her phone looking at her texts and asking questions about any new contacts she had. He sounded like a real slug. But Cassie didn't tell me everything initially.

It wasn't until we were alone in Cassie's bed after a particularly feverish session of love making that she filled in the entire picture. Stephanie was out at a movie for the evening, and had again announced her plans in a manner that basically said, "this would be a good time for you guys to have sex." Who were we to argue, especially since it had been more than a week since we'd had an opportunity? Cassie and I lay naked with the sheets strewn around us. I was on my back and she was curled up alongside me. As we basked in the post-coital glow, Cassie nonchalantly dropped one hand down and took my flaccid cock in her hand with a gentle squeeze.

"Have I told you lately how much I like this part of you?" she asked playfully.

"Not really, but it's pretty clear by how much attention you pay it."

"Ha. Well, I like it a lot, and I count myself lucky."

"It's all yours. And as far as I'm concerned, you can use it as often as you like," I replied.

"Hmmm," Cassie responded. I turned my head to look at her and her expression had turned serious.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about Steph and her ex. She's told me some things I haven't shared with you. Bedroom stuff."

"And?"

"Well, you know how her boyfriend was so negative about her body? It turns out he was compensating for some of his own issues."

"Like?"

"Stephanie says he has a 'tiny dick' and that she only orgasmed twice in the three years they were having sex. He didn't like going down on her, and he was so quick to cum when they screwed, that everything was usually over before Steph really got aroused."

"Really? Wow. When did she tell you this?"

"That first night after she walked in on us. After her initial cry, we actually had a good laugh about the looks on our faces when she opened the door. And she mentioned she'd never seen a cock as big as yours. She opened up from there."

"You know, I've never met the guy, but he sounds like a complete lowlife. He doesn't know what he's losing in Steph. She's better off without him."

"I think she knows that deep down," said Cassie, "but he's really taken a toll on her self-image. She doesn't think she's attractive and her confidence is shot." She paused for a moment. "Would you be attracted to her Kyle?"

"I, uh. I mean, I'm focused on you. I haven't really ever looked at her in that way. She's a friend."

"I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to be completely honest," Cassie said. "Would you sleep with her."

"What?! No! Why would I? I love you!"

"That's a good answer, but, what if I weren't in the picture and the opportunity presented itself. Would you be interested?"

"I feel like this is a trap. What do you want me to say?"

Cassie stayed silent for a minute, and then sighed.

"Here's the thing. I want to help Steph regain her confidence. You just said that your cock is all mine. I want you to use it on Stephanie."

Cassie looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction, which was one of shock. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open, and I think I even physically recoiled from her.

"You're joking, right? You have to be."

"I'm completely serious. Kyle, you of all people know what it's like to have doubts about your body, especially sexually."

"Yeah, and this doesn't help with that you know, trying to farm me out as some sort of sexual oddity. Your talking like my cock is just some sort of tool to be deployed. The rest of me is attached to it too you know!" I almost yelled. I had never been cross or upset with Cassie before, and my tone hit her hard.

"Baby, baby, calm down. That isn't what I'm doing at all. You are such a gentle, giving, respectful lover. I'm in love with YOU, not your body," she said as she rolled on top of me and cradled my face in her hands. "I just thought that given the issues you've had with self-image, about what's normal and what's attractive, you'd be able to relate to what Steph is going through and maybe help her with it."

"I don't see how that would work. I'd feel guilty about doing it. It'd be like cheating on you. And I can't believe Steph would be interested either."

"I wouldn't bet on that. We've had enough conversations that I'm pretty sure she's curious about what sex with you would be like. I don't think it's a revenge thing per se, but I think she wants to feel validated and lock 'tiny dick" firmly away in the past. And as far as the cheating and guilt, we'd all be consenting adults and everything is out in the open."

"So she would just be using me then?" I asked.

"That's not what I meant. What I mean is..."

"No, that would be okay maybe," I interrupted. "A one time, no strings thing. In that context, I guess, maybe? I would really need to think about this for a day or two. And you need to too. I'm not doing anything that has ANY risk of ruining what you and I have together."

"I don't want that either." She gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "Will you consider it?"

"I guess. But I want to go on the record that I'm doing it reluctantly."

"Noted."

I was serious about my reservations, but I also understood Cassie's logic, even though it was a bit twisted. If I thought with the head of my dick instead of the head on my shoulders, it would probably have been a no brainer. I still had trouble getting past the fact that I would somehow be betraying my love for Cassie. After a couple of days arguing with myself and swinging back and forth between 'hard no' and 'cautious yes', I made a decision.

"Here's the thing," I said to Cassie the next time we found ourselves alone and could talk. "I'm willing to do it, but before we go forward with anything, I want the three of us to sit down and talk. I don't want to have any he-said, she-said misunderstandings. And I have a couple of questions and requests that I want to bring up. Now, are you sure you're okay with this? Really okay?"

"Yes. Stephanie has become like a sister to me, and I know we can help her out of a really dark place. I also know how strong our love is for each other, and in my heart, I know this won't change that. So can I bring it up with Steph?"

"I was wondering about that. What are you going to say? Kyle is willing to fuck you if you want? Isn't that kind of presumptuous? What if she's insulted? Then I come off looking like a jerk."

"In this case Kyle, you are just going to have to trust my intuition. Steph wants to turn the page on a bad chapter in her life. She wants to feel good about herself. This could help do both of those things. She has heard me rave about how good you are in bed. I would be surprised if she hasn't fantasized about you filling her with your monster cock. She hasn't had sex in over a month, and it doesn't sound like she's had good sex maybe ever. If she can see that you find her body attractive and she is able to turn you on, that's going to do wonders. I think given the opportunity, properly framed, she'll take it."

badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers