Virgin Freshman from the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers

Steph nodded and started to slowly ride my cock up and down. The lube and her dampness were doing their job as she raised herself almost until my dick fell out, and then plunged back down until I bottomed out against her cervix. I didn't know what to do, so I just massaged her toned butt while she fucked herself on my tool. She began to go faster, and it was harder to keep my hands in place. My right hand slipped off her butt, and my fingers grazed the tiny rosebud between her cheeks. She tensed and stopped momentarily, but then resumed her ride. I resumed the fondling of her ass, but Stephanie was violently grinding her pussy into my crotch, and I made contact with her anus again. Stephanie froze.

"I'm sorry Steph. I didn't mean to," I said. She was still and quiet for a second. Then she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Do it. Please?"

"Do what?" I asked, stupidly I guess.

"Put your thumb in my ass."

This was new ground. Cassie and I hadn't even talked about any sort of anal sex. But this was supposed to be all about Steph, so I pushed away any reservations. I reached down with my thumb to where Stephanie and I were joined and dragged it through the lubricant dripping down my cock and moved it up to her little pucker. I pushed it in slowly. I felt it go past a muscular ring until my thumb had fully penetrated her. Steph groaned and adjusted her position so that I had a better angle. Then she began to bounce and grind again. It took a moment, but I found a rhythm where I was fucking her ass with my thumb in time with her fucking my cock with her cunt.

I was in a bit of sensory overload. The room smelled deeply of sex. I could hear the squishing sounds of our coupling, which were momentarily drowned out by Cassie announcing an epic orgasm. And I was getting really close to cumming myself. I was almost relieved when I felt Stephanie's hand on my cock. She was searching for her clit. She found it quickly and began to rub it furiously. If she was like Cassie, this meant she would cum soon.

I couldn't take it any longer. My orgasm seemed to originate in my core. I pushed my hips up, driving my cock deeper into Steph as my cock began to spasm.

"I'm going to cum Steph. I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Cum in me. Cummmmm in mmmee. Cummmmmmm innnn mmeeeeeee!" she screamed as she continued to thrash.

I unloaded inside her. What seemed like gallons of my seed rocketed into her tunnel. That pushed her over the edge and she came hard. Her whole body clenched and then began to twitch and shake. She dropped down onto her hands to support herself as her climax went off like a bomb blast. I could feel her vaginal muscles milking my erection.

"Ohhhhhh mmmyyyyyyy godddddddd," she wailed.

She continued to slowly thrust her hips as her orgasm subsided. I withdrew my thumb from her ass and she tipped forward off of me and fell to the bed, landing on her stomach, face buried in the pillows, her legs still under mine. Her vagina gaping. I lay all the way back on the foot of the bed, sweat dripping off my brow. I heard Cassie switch off the vibrator, but I was too spent to look. The three of us lay there recovering, silent except for our heavy breathing. Then I heard muffled sobs coming from Stephanie. Cassie did too.

"Hey Steph, what's wrong?" Cassie asked, coming over to kneel beside her and lightly touching her hair. I untangled myself and sat up next to her too, and put my hand on Steph's back. I caught Cassie's eye and shot her a worried look. She held her finger to her lips, and motioned to me to be quiet. She continued to run her hand through Stephanie's black hair. "It's okay Steph, let it all out." Stephanie cried for a while. Eventually, she gathered herself and rolled onto her side and looked at us.

"I'm okay," she said, sniffling. "I'm just overwhelmed. I didn't know it could be like that you know? That sex could be respectful and mutual and trusting and open."

"Kyle did okay then?" Cassie said jokingly.

"Kyle did more than okay. I've never had more than one orgasm, and none as intense as that. Kyle, when I saw you getting hard while looking at me, looking at my body, I can't really even explain how that made me feel. Like a dark cloud that was surrounding me was suddenly gone. My heart literally felt like it skipped a couple of beats. I know I'm not supposed to say thank you, but thank you."

"You made it very easy Stephanie. You are beautiful, really. And incredibly sexy," I replied as I gently squeezed her arm. "I know we aren't going to make this a habit, but please know that if circumstances were different, I don't think this would be a one-time thing."

"Yeah, sorry about that Steph. I've kind of staked my claim," said Cassie. "But I'm a generous and sharing individual. I've got an idea. We all probably want to shower. Why don't you two take advantage of the ADA bathroom and I'll hit the girls showers. We can meet back in the room when everyone is... done, if you know what I mean."

Cassie looked brightly back and forth at Stephanie and I. I was trying to decide if I was reading her right. I couldn't believe it, but it became apparent that she was suggesting that Stephanie and I go have sex in the shower. The ADA bathroom was the only one with a lock on the door, and it had a larger shower stall to allow wheelchair access. Given the two weeks of abstinence, I had no doubt that I could perform again, but I questioned if Stephanie was in an appropriate emotional space. She answered that question without me asking. She sat up next to me and gave me a light kiss on my cheek.

"Do you want to go again? I'd like to if you're willing."

I leaned over and kissed her softly but firmly on the lips.

"Let's go," I said.

The three of us threw on enough clothing to be presentable and grabbed towels and toiletries. Cassie opened the door and peeked out.

"Coast is clear," she said.

We hurried down the hall and Stephanie and I ducked into the ADA bathroom and locked the door. We hung our towels on the wall and then turned back to each other. Wordlessly, I took my shirt off and dropped my shorts and boxers to the floor. Stephanie stared at me and then dropped her eyes to see that my cock was already at half-staff. She giggled a bit and then looked back at me as she quickly disrobed, once again displaying herself to me. Except this time I could see an increased confidence in her expression and her posture. I could also see the output of our coupling running down the inside of her leg. She caught me looking at the trickle of fluid.

"That's a little embarrassing Kyle. Sorry. Gravity, I guess," she said.

"Nothing to apologize for. After all, I had quite a bit to do with it. Let's get in the shower, I'm getting cold."

We turned the shower as hot as we could tolerate and stepped in together. I gathered Stephanie into a hug and we just let the water cascade over us. Cassie and I had never showered together, and I found it really arousing. My cock was moving quickly to being fully erect. Steph broke our embrace and grabbed some soap and began to lather her body, pausing repeatedly to tweak her own nipples until they were once again stood out like hard gumdrops. She then began to wash my chest and arms, dropping one hand down to grip my now raging hard on and slowly pump it. She pulled us under the shower to rinse, and then turned around and grabbed one of the safety bars on the side of the stall. She extended her arms and leaned forward, then spread her feet so that she was presenting her cunt to me. She dropped her head between her arms.

"Take me Kyle. Do me."

I stepped forward and quickly aimed my cock at the opening of her vagina and pushed it slowly in up to the hilt. Stephanie let out a long moan as I sunk into her depths. I started to move in and out at a steady pace, the forward thrusts pushing her into the wall. She started to push back into me as I drilled her, impaling herself onto me. We went at it hard, grunting and groaning as we both relished the sensations. Steph climaxed first, wailing as she came, but not slowing for an instant. I had to grab her hips to steady us as I continued to screw her from behind. Once we were stable, I reached my left hand around to twist her nipple as my right hand held her ass in place. I picked up the pace as I felt my balls start to boil and my cock start to swell. Moments later she came again, and then a third time. Her spasming cunt was more than I could take and I drove forward a final time as I deposited a second load deep inside her. When I withdrew, Stephanie's legs were shaking and I was afraid she was going to collapse, so I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. She was sniffling again, with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's alright," I said, squeezing here even tighter. She squeezed me back and laid her head against my chest.

"It's more than alright," she said. "I'm still just processing everything. I'm okay. Really, I am. I haven't felt this happy in years. I feel good in my own skin, and it's been a long time since I've been able to say that."

"That's great Steph. You deserve it."

"Of course, mind blowing orgasms and that cock of yours help. I'm kidding, but only kind of," she said, smiling. "Best we finish cleaning up and get back to the room before Cassie starts regretting allowing a second round."

Cassie was waiting in the room when we got back.

"Long shower. Run out of hot water?" she joked. Steph started to blush and all I could do was stare at my feet. Then we all traded looks and started to laugh.

"I think mission accomplished. Think so too Steph?" Cassie continued.

"Absolutely. I'll remember this afternoon forever. You don't know how much it means to me." We all came together for a group hug. "I don't know about you guys, but all that sex gave me an appetite. Want to head somewhere for dinner?"

And that's how it ended. Stephanie and I went back to being just friends. Stephanie really came out of her shell after that day. She didn't rush into anything in terms of relationships, but she wasn't hiding either. She dated a couple of guys, but nothing stuck until her junior year when she fell hard for the guy that is now her husband. Steph and Brian have three kids and live on a hobby farm. She often calls me for advice on their small menagerie of livestock and chickens, and we live close enough to occasionally get together. As far as I know, Stephanie has never told Brian about our tryst.

Cassie and I have been together ever since as well. Married with two boys. And although there never was a repeat episode with Stephanie, Cassie has "loaned" me a handful of times to friends that she has decided I can help. Women that have had tough divorces or bad relationships, not unlike the experience Stephanie had, and are low on themselves. One hundred percent of the ex's involved had tiny dicks, if that tells you anything about men and their compensating behaviors. Cassie's description of my assets usually raises their eyebrows and generates interest. We've kept the same rules for these sessions. One time only, and Cassie has to accompany me. It has served as a spark between the two of us when our marriage has grown routine. But these are stories for another day.

badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers