Virgin Freshman from the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers

"About that monster cock thing. Can we come up with a better adjective? Monster just sounds evil and scary. It kind of feeds back to those latent insecurities, you know?"

"I'm sorry babe, sure, what would you be comfortable with, because it really does deserve a descriptor."

"I don't know. Heroic? Stupendous?"

"How about ginormous?" Cassie replied with a big smile. "I'm kidding. How about I just call it special?"

"Much better, thanks," I said with a little laugh. "So I suppose talk to Steph about all this then, and see if she wants to have a discussion. God, I can't believe we might really consider this. My big fear is that I'll be so nervous that I can't, um, you know, get hard. I'd hate to have that happen and for Steph to think it's her fault."

"I've got a plan for that. You and I are going to be celibate until this happens with Steph, and with midterms this week and next, all of us are going to be hitting the books and not the bedroom. It's going to be two and a half weeks at a minimum until we'll be able to find time. You're going to be so horny, your special cock is going to be at attention twenty-four hours a day."

I can't honestly say I was thrilled about the prospect of temporary celibacy, but Cassie was insistent. And it sure didn't take long for her to put the wheels in motion. When I woke up the next morning, she had sent me a text. Stephanie was interested, and willing to have the three of us talk. Cassie suggested we grab a quiet corner of the dining hall that night for dinner.

We all had classes that afternoon that ended about the same time, so we agreed we'd meet at the dining hall. When I walked in to the room, I saw that Cassie and Steph had already arrived and had a table separate from the rest of the crowd. Cassie stood up as I approached and gave me a quick kiss. Stephanie stayed seated and looked at me cautiously, but with a slight, embarrassed smile. We decided to go through the food line before we talked, and once we returned to the table, we ate our meals mostly in silence.

"All right, who called this meeting," Cassie said jokingly after we finished our food.

"Me I guess," I replied. "First off, I'm really nervous, so bear with me." Both girls nodded. "I just want to make sure we are all on the same page and we don't do something we all end up regretting. So I have one question to ask and one request to bring up before we decide we're all in. And if anyone else wants to say or ask something, I think this is the time." Neither said anything. They were waiting expectantly to hear what I was going to say.

"Okay. So the question first. Stephanie, I need to hear from you why you would entertain this and what your expectations are. I know what Cassie has told me, but I just want to make sure nothing has gotten lost in translation."

Stephanie nodded and cleared her throat. She spoke very softly, and her voice had a definite tremor. It looked like she was fighting to hold back tears.

"You know I got out of a relationship a couple of months ago. Looking back, I should have gotten out of it a couple of years ago. It wasn't healthy, or reciprocal, or really very, I don't know... intimate maybe? And I can't help but wonder how much of it was my fault. I call him TD now instead of using his name, Cassie told you what that stands for right? TD messed me up. Made fun of my body, my boobs, my figure, in front of his friends. He shamed me, you know what I mean? And, um, in bed it was all about him, like I was lucky he was doing me a service." Stephanie glanced around to make sure no one was in earshot before she continued.

"I want to reclaim my body image. My self-confidence. I need to have a man look at me and want me as I am. I want to feel desired. And I know I could do that with any number of guys on campus, but I'm not ready for another relationship, I don't need to be loved, not yet. And I'm not looking to have a reputation for being easy. I know how guys talk, and I'm not going to put myself in that situation. I like the fact that you have some strings attached, specifically to Cassie. I know if we do this it would be, not a transaction, that's not the right word, but it would have boundaries. It would be a specific event, a single time. And I know you guys would be discreet. I don't have to worry about someone bragging about me as a conquest or some one-night slut, pardon my language. And I'd be lying if I didn't admit to wondering after seeing you naked that day. Wondering what it would, um, feel like with you." Stephanie dropped her eyes to the table and I could see she was beginning to blush. "I hope you aren't embarrassed, but Cassie told me some of the things you've had to deal with because of your, ah, um, size. I'm hoping that maybe you can relate a little to where my head is at?"

"Stephanie, I can totally relate. And I am being totally honest when I say want to go to bed with you." I reached across the table and gave her hand a squeeze. "And please don't say thank you. This isn't a charity act or a pity party. This is two people who want to share something together." She smiled weakly as tears welled up in her eyes. She sniffled a bit and looked up at me.

"Thanks. Shit. Sorry. Me too. I mean, I want to go to bed with you too. God this is crazy," she said with a little laugh. "I never would have thought. But hey, what are friends for?" We all giggled at that.

"You said you also had a request Kyle. What is it?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah, I maybe should have brought this up first. I apologize for that. But I'm only going to be comfortable doing this if Cassie is in the room." I turned to face her. "That probably sounds really weird and kinky, but I just don't think I'm going to be able to get past the feeling that I'm cheating on you if you aren't there. I just have to know there aren't any secrets between us. I don't know exactly how that would work I guess. I'm not advocating for any sort of threesome situation. But I can't help thinking that if this is really about three consenting adults, there needs to be complete transparency between all three."

Cassie and Stephanie looked at each other and then back at me. It was hard to read their expressions, but I was pretty sure I had just scuttled the whole arrangement. If that was the case, so be it.

"Doesn't sound much like a request," Cassie said. "Sounds like an ultimatum."

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean it to be. But I think it's important that everyone's issues are on the table. That's mine."

"Well, I'm fine being there. I think it would be intensely erotic. But it really isn't my call, it's Steph's. Steph, you don't strike me as having a huge exhibitionist streak. What do you think?"

Steph squirmed a little in her chair, looked at me, and then back at Cassie. "I think I want you to watch," she said softly. "It's turning me on thinking about it." I think all three of us were becoming a bit aroused, but I wanted to stick to the matter at hand.

"Then that's everything I wanted to talk about. Any other concerns?"

"Just the logistics I think," said Cassie. "We've talked about midterms being a priority, so I think we are looking at two weeks from Saturday. That much time should wind up everyone's hormones nicely. I think we should plan for the afternoon so that there isn't any awkwardness about who's sleeping with whom after. Make sense? Yes? Good. Then I think we can adjourn a very successful meeting."

We cleared our trays and walked back to the dorm together. I gave both girls a hug at their door, and Cassie and I made plans to go to the library later.

The only word I can use to describe our interactions over the next two weeks is "odd". The three of us were together a lot because we were really focused on mid-terms and were in study groups together. Outside of studying, which was pretty much constant, our free time consisted basically of meals at the dining hall, which we did together as well. While we invested most of our intellectual energy on class work and test prep, there was an electric air between us driven by a rising sexual tension. The two weeks gave me plenty of opportunities to back out, and I almost did several times. I'm sure Cass and Steph had some misgivings as well, but every time I crept to the edge of calling things off, I'd get a sultry glance from Cass, or a shy batting of the eyes from Steph, and my cock would instantly go stiff. Suffice it to say, that pushed the doubts into the background. I'd like to say "the days flew by", or "before I knew it", but the wait was interminable. Without the tests hanging over me, I probably would have cheated and taken things into my own hands for some relief, but I stuck to the ground rules and made it through the mid-terms.

Finally, the calendar turned to Friday and everyone could breath a sigh of relief that testing was over. By this point, it seemed like my erection was a constant presence, and without the distraction of school work, I wasn't able to push the erotic imaginations from my mind. Cassie, Steph and I met up for dinner at a local diner that was a campus favorite to celebrate our academic prowess. The conversation dried up pretty quickly as our plans for Saturday became the elephant in the room.

"Anyone have any plans for Saturday?" Cassie joked, taking a long sip of a milkshake. "Just kidding. But are we all still on for tomorrow afternoon?"

I was honestly a little edgy, and I had trouble meeting Stephanie's eyes. It had occurred to me that to back out now could very likely leave Steph wondering if it was her fault somehow. That she wasn't desirable. Exactly the opposite outcome that we were hoping to achieve. I knew I couldn't be the one to say no.

"I'm in. And I'm looking forward to it," I said softly. "Steph?"

Steph smiled slightly and just nodded.

"Me too," said Cassie. "So our room after lunch. Kyle, we'll text you when we are ready."

And just like that, we were committed. We made a little small talk over the remainder of our meal, and then headed back to the dorm where we adjourned to our own rooms.

Saturday dawned as one of those beautiful fall days that actually feel like summer. I knew that after mid-terms, almost everyone in the dorm would be outside catching late season rays before the onset of cooler weather. That was great, because it lessened the chance of anyone catching on to our uncommon tryst. I went for a run early to clear my head and then hit the showers. I decided to completely shave my cock and balls for the event. I knew Cassie would appreciate it and hoped Steph would react favorably as well. I grabbed an early lunch, and then went back to my dorm room to wait. I was exceedingly nervous, and my heart was pounding. I even had trouble deciding what to wear and then laughed at myself knowing how quickly whatever I put on was likely to come off. I settled on simple with a t-shirt, jogging shorts and boxers. Then I put my phone on my desk and sat back.

The minutes ticked by. I closed my eyes and tried to envision what I would be walking into when I got to Cass and Steph's room. We had talked about the where and when off all this, but not really the what or how. I started to worry that I hadn't really put together a plan, but before I could dwell on that fact too deeply, my phone buzzed with an incoming text. I was a little surprised when Stephanie's name popped up on the screen. I had expected Cassie to be the one to call me. "Ready" was all the message said. I walked quickly down the hall and knocked lightly on the door.

"It's open," I heard Cassie say. I opened the door slightly and slipped into the room. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust. The girls had closed the blinds and the room was lit softly by a single bedside lamp. I stood between the two beds and gathered myself. Cassie was lying in her bed on the left, propped up on her elbow. She was under her sheet up to her waist. She was wearing the baggie top of a loose fitting, two-piece night gown, and I suspected not much else. Stephanie was laying in her bed on the right, with her sheet drawn up under her chin. Her eyes were wide, and I could tell she was probably as nervous as I was. I noticed that on her desk above her head was a bottle of lube. Somehow the visual clue that sex was in the offing reassured me somehow, and I began to relax.

"Kyle, Steph and I decided that the best way to get started is for you to take turns revealing yourself to each other. Sound good?" I should have figured that Cassie would take the lead.

"Yeah, sure."

"Good. Why don't you go first. Take off your shirt." I looked at Cassie and nodded, and then locked my eyes on Stephanie who was still tensely holding the sheet up over her shoulders. I slowly reached down and pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"Okay Steph, your turn," Cassie whispered. Stephanie looked over to Cassie and appeared to hesitate, then she turned back to face me. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, and then pulled the sheet down to her waste. I drank in her beauty. Her skin was very pale, and in the low light appeared almost translucent. She was slender and delicate, and I could see a faint hint of her ribs as she breathed. Her breasts were very small, just swells rising from her chest. Her nipples however, were large and prominent. Almost the size of the tip of my index finger, they were cherry red and surrounded by tiny, bright pink areolae.

If I had been worried about my ability to perform, my swelling member put those thoughts to rest. Stephanie opened her eyes and looked questioningly at me. I smiled and wasted no time in dropping my shorts and kicking them off to the side. Steph's eyes traveled down to the rapidly growing bulge in my boxers. I looked down and saw that my cock was threatening to pop through the fly of my underwear. Our eyes met and I smiled again at her and winked. She giggled a little and smiled back at me.

Stephanie sat up, and with only a slight pause this time, grabbed the sheet and threw it down to the end of the bed. She laid back with her arms at her sides, her long legs ever so slightly spread. We were still looking eye-to-eye, but she seemed to be daring me to gaze at the juncture of her legs. I didn't need any encouragement. Her pussy was almost completely shaved, with just a small vertical strip of black pubic hair above her slit. Her labia were quite petite, which made her hooded clit seem much more prominent.

"Stephanie, you are beautiful," I murmured. I was going to add that her ex was a moron, but no need to bring him back into the picture. It was my turn to reveal. I grabbed the elastic of my boxers and stretched forward over the head of my now rigid dick and pushed them to the floor. My cock was so stiff, it was standing almost completely straight with the angry purple head pointed directly at the ceiling, the first droplets of pre-cum evident at the tip. Stephanie let out a little gasp, and I think Cassie may have too, probably surprised by the hairlessness of my package. I glanced over at Cass to give her one last chance to wave this whole thing off.

"Go on," she said quietly, nodding toward Steph's bed. I laid down next to Stephanie. She was still on her back with her arms tense at her sides. Her eyes were closed again. I was a little afraid to touch her because it seemed like she might jump out of her skin, but I leaned over and gave her a peck on the neck and then reached across her to give her a quick hug. I then let my fingers brush lightly up and down her arm. She just lay next to me breathing rapidly.

I was used to Cassie telling me what to do to please her, so I was a little out of my element. I was fascinated by the size of her engorged nipples though, and that seemed a good place to start. I trailed my hand across her chest and started to gently fondle a nipple. Steph took a quick breath, but made no other movement. I took my time playing with the first nipple and then switched to its twin. I alternated between rubbing, pinching, pulling and twisting them, one and then the other. Steph continued to lay still. From the other side of the room, I heard the unmistakable but muffled sound of Cassie's vibrator coming to life. I figured it was going to be pressed on her clit in no time at all.

The thought of that emboldened me to take the next step with Steph. I propped myself up on my elbow, leaned over and took one nipple in my mouth while continue to toy with the other with my fingers. I licked and sucked and occasionally bit her sensitive bud, and felt her shiver for the first time. Her eyes were still closed, and she hadn't made a sound. With my mouth on her breast, I dropped my hand down between her legs. I had to nudge the inside of her thigh before Steph spread her legs wider to allow me access. I ran my finger slowly up and down her slit from the opening of her vagina to her clitoris and back again. She was quite moist and warm, so I scooped a bit of her juices and smeared them on her clit. I drew circles around it, pulling the hood back to make sure everything was lubricated. I started to slowly strum her clit up and down while still sucking her nipple. I got the pace of my sucking and the pace of my fingers synchronized and began to pick up the pace. Just then, Steph let out a high-pitched squeak and she withdrew her hips so that my fingers lost contact with their target.

"Oh god Steph, I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?" I stammered.

"No. No. I just... God. I just had an orgasm."

"Do you want to stop?" She turned her head towards me and opened her eyes.

"No. It, it just surprised me, that's all. Keep going. Please."

I returned my mouth to her nipple, but didn't linger there long. I trailed my tongue down her body until I was between her legs. She propped her body up on her elbows and watched my as I approached her pussy. She spread her legs further open. We stared at each other as I dropped my face towards her nether lips. When my tongue parted her folds, she fell back into the pillows with a soft sigh. Knowing that she was already highly aroused, I got right to work, vigorously lapping at her clit. In the background, I heard Cassie groan through what sounded like a pretty fierce orgasm. I wanted Steph to keep pace, so I pushed two fingers into her tunnel and began to rapidly draw them in and out. I was rewarded with the squeak and shudder of what I now knew was her climax.

Steph made no move to stop me and I had no intention of letting up. In just a matter of minutes, she went over the edge of a much more intense orgasm. She lifted her legs off the bed and moaned loudly as her cunt clamped down on my fingers. She bathed my face with her juices as the shock waves tore through her body. Before she could relax, several smaller orgasms rolled through her and left her quivering. She squeezed her legs together and pushed my head back. I looked up at her. She was reaching over her head to grab the bottle of lube.

"Kyle, we have to fuck. Right now. Lay back."

I lay back toward the foot of the bed. My dick was still fully at attention, dribbling massive amounts of pre-cum. She squirted the cold lube on my cock and oiled my entire length. I was a little surprised, but happy that she was taking some initiative. She spun around over me so that she was facing my feet, and then hooked her legs under mine, so that they were along my hips with her feet at my waist. I learned later the position is called reverse cowgirl. She knelt above me and grabbed my cock and guided the head to her vaginal canal. I was sure she was going to go slow, but instead she positioned my erection in one hand while supporting her weight with the other and sat down hard, taking me in all the way to my balls.

"Unnnnnngggggg fuuuucccckkkkkk!" she moaned. She sat still with me deep inside her, breathing heavily.

"Wow girl" came a small exclamation from the other bed. I looked over at Cassie for the first time since getting into bed with Stephanie. She was quite a sight. Her sheets were kicked to the floor and she was leaning against the wall facing us. Her t-shirt was pulled up over her breasts, and her legs were spread wide with her feet hanging down off the side. One hand had her vibrator positioned between her legs, and the other hand was squeezing her breast and nipple. She was staring at Steph. "Way to go!"

badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers