All Comments on 'Virgin, Slave, Nanny, Lover Pt. 12'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

What an amazing universe did you create! I know you pay tribute to Carl Bradford and others, but this particular set of characters is all you. I was a voluntary slave once and being a slave has its ups and downs, while involuntary slavery is too horrible for me to imagine, but you made the fantasy an wonderful experience. And yes, I would like to read more of all those lovely stories piled up in your head.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 1 year ago

"Please let me know if you would like the saga to continue with a separate story on Diana's FINO; or if you would like to hear Gail and Louise's story." I see no reason not to combine the two. I am very, very interested in reading both. Either way, I'm sure it will be delightful. - Zee

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

Well one on a good erotic story.

Being greedy then 2 more stories would be welcome.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 1 year ago

A great story, well executed.

Karen_48Karen_48over 1 year ago

You did a great job on this story and because of it I would definitely like you to continue telling us about Diana’s fino as well as more about Gail and Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome. FINO pleas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing, I love all that I have read from you. You have a new viewpoint, slaves are not so much drones, but people in unfortunate circumstances. As much as they can, they have feelings and emotions. Stories exploring that point of view are neat. Thanks

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
5 Star Greed

Because you wrote this 5 Star wonderful story full of drama and sexual adventures I am greedy and want both stories. Fino first then the tale of the two lovely slaves. Your character development is top shelf entertainment and your story telling the same. As others have said you followed the slave world that has been created by other fine authors but have added your on twist to this world. So thanks for your valuable time to write and publish and wait for your next installments. Cheers

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

An absolutely lovely story. Taking the time to develop a number of characters and their backstories was truly impressive. You have added more depth to the legal slavery universe by adding your own distinct spin to it. As a fan I can only hope that you take the time to bless us with both of your proposed stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do we really need to choose? can't we have it all? Diana's fino. Gail and Louise's stories. I know it is your story but I am not ready for Rico's story to be over. We still need info on Anu as well what happens to Dani. I see dani and Diana becoming lover's (maybe)? Thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to read both Gail's and Diana's stories. Even though Rocio's story is finished. I would like her and Alan to be in them in a way. They are good characters and it kinda helps with words building. That and I have really gotten used to the characters like old friends. I wouldn't mind more stories about Rocio's sister's, Dani and Aneu and there lives. You kinda left on a cliff hanger about her after the bachelor and bachelorette parties.

AviciaAviciaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all the kind comments and encouragement to keep writing. I'm halfway through writing Gail & Louise part 1 because it contains Gail's manumission and the setup for Diana's FINO. Rocio makes a brief appearance at the end. In part 2 of Gail and Louise, Gail has been manumitted and comes back to HQ on a business trip. She signs Louise out overnight, and they have dinner with Alan and Rocio at their house; we'll get an update on their married life.

I'm not at all sure what to do with Dani's love triangle between Sarita and Diana. I'm inclined to end with Diana marrying Dani. Aneu will be one of Diana's tormentors at the end of her FINO. I don't know what to do with Aneu and Nils story if anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would also like to continue reading about rocio and if her and Alan have kids. I'd love if they were to have twins

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Dear Avicia, great finish… I love how you developed the different characters and kept true to their emotional footprint until the end. Definitely want to read about Diana‘s FINO experience and yes also about Gail and Louise…Love your plans mentioned below…your such a talented writer… thank you so much…

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

Usually try to comment when I favorite a story. This one managed to thread an interesting needle. In Carl Bradford stories, the Roddhan romances were decried as giving readers a too rosy a view of slavery. Whether the target audience is Literotica, or the fictional readers in a world where slavery was legal, this could result in a flat story. But on the whole I thought the story was nicely done. The romance over grit includes the "ease" of undoing Rocio's slavery, and Rocio's relatively gentle treatment throughout.

Another interesting point, this story is almost diametrically opposite to the Joe Doe's typical story when it comes to the characters. In this story, almost everyone is trying to do the right thing, even though they may be misguided or careless (aside from a few obvious villain characters). And when their sense of right-and-wrong comes into conflict with the slavery culture and laws, they choose to follow their conscious (sometimes as misguided as it is). By contrast in Doe's stories, they are more tragedies where most character's hubris leads to downfall and/or carrying out of evil actions. And the pervasive slave culture (with built-in assumptions and expectations) contributes so strongly as to be something of a villain itself (jeering crowds taunting slaves, general cruelty of their treatment, etc.),

There were a number of imaginative elements to the story, for example I particularly liked that there was a patchwork of state laws; which a careful owner (who was rich enough to have lawyers on tap) would need to consult to not run afoul of. The ambiguity of Diana's actions are another.

darttrapdoordarttrapdoorabout 1 year ago

Loved it, five stars. Some bits didn't land for me though. I don't think we're done with Diana and Alan. We've had it revealed that the real reason Diana wanted 2 weeks FINO for Alan was to get one up on her brother but the ramifications of that were barely addressed. Kind of, oh that was a thing! Oh well! Moving on! I would have expected some more immediate fallout from that.

Some of the conversations felt a bit flat, too. It's rare that one party gets to say a few paragraphs in a conversation before the other buts in.

Minore quibbles, though, and I'm not the writer :)

Oh and I would not be at all upset of Daniel got his. What a douche!

EssEssCehEssEssCeh11 months ago

It's so refreshing seeing actual humans deal with the mess, that is this universe and not some cardbox slavery-proponent posterchild.

Real people mostly try their best, try to do good to their fellow humans a human being despite of the legal circumstances.

From a writing point of view, it seems that you tend to put information that is meant for the reader into dialogue, like all this explanation about the circumstances right at the start. And you tend to let your characters monologue quite often. Just a two pointers. Solid 5 Stars, tho.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautifully written. Love to read your version of Diana's Fino and its aftermath. Also love to hear more about Louise and Gail. Should make interesting reading. AS well as with Maddie.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eagerly awaiting Daina FINO saga.

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Well concluded, think you tied everything up nicely with the exception you've mentioned of Diana's FINO. It would be great to see how she changed.

I'll move onto Gail's and Louise's story but hope you'll post Diana's soon.

Take card and all the best.

klmasterklmaster6 months ago

Eagerly awaiting Daina FINO saga and a lot more.

5 Stars for all parts

Thank you for this Story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES