All Comments on 'Virginia Beach Pt. 03'

by ErinPage

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

I Knew It! I just knew mom and dad were swingers! And I suspected Gram too, lol

Great trilogy Erin, except for the repeat stuff in chapter 2 and the name/location thing. I am pretty good at geography, and I know the keys aee nowhere near Va.

But still a good read, thanks ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding story. I cannot believe there aren't more encouraging comments. Please keep writing. I look forward to reading your joint writing with Quinn.

Regards,

G

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

I loved this story. Her discovery of her sexuality while dealing with the confusion of budding adulthood and a confining family dynamic added a sense of realism. Your talent is obvious and well worth five stars. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

gydcgreen54gydcgreen549 months ago

Very nice, well written; I really wish there were more scoring stars, for me 5 is perfection and not really attainable. (Minor point; I wonder how many 1 and 2 stars are awarded.) I notice you haven't posted anything here for quite a while; I hope you are doing well and still writing, you do have talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinPage@ErinPage
Hey all, Oh boy, it’s been a minute. The creative juices are beginning to flow! I have several new story’s I have been working on as well as the final parts to Virginia Beach! Thanks for all of the great feedback! Keep it coming and as always be sure to vote! Live, love,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES