Virginia Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her hand turn my face upward to look into her eyes. She was crying.

Mom and Dad were planning on getting a divorce. My Gram found out and insisted that they bring me down for the summer and they stay here for two weeks before they split.

Then Mom said, "The reason she had us come here is that this is where your dad and I met and fell in love."

"How did you meet; did he work here?"

"Um well not exactly, Mom continued. Now she was looking at the floor. We met at The Sun and Shade."

I know, right. It turns out they had started in the swinger's lifestyle. They had come to the resort with some friends just kind of checking it out and ended up together. On top of that, they were swingers up till I was in the 7th grade.

Mom said the reason they moved was she fell out with a friend, and she used the information to try and ruin Mom and Dad. They even called protective services and tried to have me taken away. When people started keeping their kids away from her, Mom knew she had to do something to protect me.

She demanded we all move and start over free from the lifestyle and free from others hurting us. That's when we moved, and that's when Mom fell out with Gram. Gram said she needed to stay and face her problems.

I asked her if Gram knew about their lifestyle.

That's when Mom said, "Oh honey, your Gram and Grandpa picked this condo for a reason."

Yup, Mind Blown.

Mom said they had been miserable ever since. She said she was trying to make us be a family that we were not. Mom said she had wrecked everything, and it took this trip for her to figure it out. Then she told me to never tell our Gram that she was right.

I have never seen my mother cry before. It's like she could feel my emotions and I could feel hers. She apologized so much for her actions in my life I began to get uncomfortable. Once we had both calmed down, she kissed my forehead and left the room. It felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Who knows maybe this is a new beginning for all of us?

_ _ _ _ _

Dear Diary

It's still Saturday.

My parents stayed home tonight, and we walked down to the beach and built a campfire. Maria showed up after her shift and hung out with the rest of us. I don't know where he got it, but Dad got his hands on an old guitar. We sang old Jimmy Buffett songs in between stories of what life was like for Mom and Dad when I was growing up. I have no memory of a better time spent with Mom and Dad.

Later after we were back from the beach and had gotten ready for bed, Mom pulled me aside. Turns out she really liked Maria too and is super happy for us. I told Mom that we had talked about being together in an open relationship. Then I asked Mom if it was ok that maybe she could walk me through what I could expect from an open relationship. She smiled and said it's work but it's fun and that she would be more than happy to share some of her experiences good and bad. Turns out Mom and Dad's adventures could fill a book but as I fill the last few lines in this diary, I will leave you with this.

I asked her what was one of the best times that Dad and she had had.

Mom looked at me intently giving it some thought then said smiling, "Did you know that I am a queen?"