Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 07

Story Info
Sunday Picnic. Harold gladly misses it.
1.6k words
2.24
3.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Jen was on her way back home, minus 1 husband. 1 imperfect husband. In hopes of receiving 1 perfect husband in 30 days. At least, that's the warranty. Or your husband back. No questions asked.

But now that 'company' is gone, and Harold's basic training doesn't really start officially til tomorrow, this afternoon is perfect for a little picnic according to Sherie.

"Rick, Honey, do you realize it's Sunday? How quickly Sundays roll around. I told you it would be here in no time, didn't I?"

"So Harold, we have a little tradition on Sundays, when necessary. I mean; when the circumstances seem to call for it. And we hadn't really planned on having a guest today, so I hope you won't think it rude that we go on our romantic little picnic without you. Would that be a problem?"

Rick didn't wait for my answer...

"Wait Sweetie. We could really skip it this Sunday, couldn't we? I mean, we haven't had to go on a picnic for nearly a year now. It could wait, don't you think, Sweetheart?"

"HAD to go on our picnic? Are you sure you want to phrase it that way, Honey?"

"Sorry Sweetheart."

"Harold, what Rick probably meant was: It has been a long time. Our last outing was one he didn't forget real soon. But I think the circumstances certainly call for it today, what, with the beautiful weather and all. And certainly in light of you guys' little episode last night, don't you agree that warrants a visit to the woods, Rick? Harold, you and Rick have had your guy-fun, so now I need to take him for a little romantic adjustment this afternoon... in the woods.

As a couple, we have always reserved Sundays for any readjustments as necessary. And what better way and time to accomplish that than take a private little walk into the woods to spend some quality time alone... where no one can hear our little 'romantic conversation', so to speak.

"Uh, I get it. No problem here. I can stay here at the house by myself just fine."

"Well, we do have one little detail to work though. May I be frank here, since Jen is not within earshot? Rick had been a good host earlier in the weekend, so it seemed very appropriate for him to loan his chastity cage to you, our houseguest, in our effort to prevent any accidents, so to speak. But since apparently you boys just couldn't control yourselves, it seems we have a problem to work through: One cage. Two bad boys."

" Now if I could keep you together, this might not be so hard, but Rick's behavior crossed way over the line, so a Sunday adjustment seems unavoidable for him. And we'll need the cage back, Harold."

"Gladly!"

"Well, it's not quite that simple Harold. You can't really think you're capable of staying here alone while we're out on our little woodsy picnic, can you? I mean, we've already seen how horny little boys act when unsupervised. And I had no idea I'd need a babysitter this afternoon. So I think our only option left is restrain you another way from being able to play with yourself in our house. But not a problem really. I've even heard most guys like to be tied down. How about you, Harold? Would you like to be tied to the bed? It wouldn't be tight like a punishment or anything; rather, just enough to keep your hands away from your penis. Fair eough?"

"I suppose, Sherie."

"Ya know, starting tomorrow, you're going to need to show a little more enthusiasm for my ideas. So let's try that again, Harold, whaddaya say?"

"Sure. Good idea, Sherie. Tie my hands."

"Ok, come in here on our bed - it could be a bit more comfy in here, what, with the pink fur-lined restraints and all. Now of course, no man would want to be tied up fully clothed, though, would he? How sexy would that be? Of course not. So get undressed. And not to worry, we can be modest about this. I'm not a swinger, you know. Or some kind of sex mistress. I've always been modest around you haven't I? I mean for example, I could make you take your pants down and show me your chastie right now, couldn't I? Or even make you take it out and measure it, if I wanted, right? But I won't because I'm not that kind of girl. I don't want to see any penises in this house except Rick's. So Rick can do your tying while I go prep for our romantic picnic."

"Oh, and, Rick, after he's fully restrained, please add a nice warm, wet and sudsy washcloth over his member. I really don't want to think of him in here on our bed in any kind of immodest way. So I'll just think of him as cleaning himself."

"Yes dear. But why sudsy?"

"Well, who knows, in a situation like this and Harold having time alone to conjure up memories of you jacking him off, and him returning the favor -- not to mention getting down under the covers for a real close look -- he might do something even without physical manipulation. LOL. And then it can kind of soak while we're gone."

And she couldn't quit there. She just had to go on...

"Are you a pre-jac, Harold? Will you go off prematurely, just thinking about your boyfriend getting punished in the woods?"

"I'm not gay. I mean, we're not gay, Sherie. It wasn't what it seemed to be."

"It never is. But I'll leave you boys alone now for a few minutes to get Harold tied down naked, so Rick can borrow his cage back. And we'll see if you two can avoid your funny business."

***

"Ok, very nice! Is that a little tent forming, Harold? Did Rick's hands do that, or are you just glad to see me? ha ha ha ha ha. Now, back to my earlier point about my little gay boys here; I guess we'll see about that in just a little bit, won't we Rick? We'll see if you confess to gay thoughts, when Mother Birch does the asking."

"No, please no, Sherie. It's like he said: It wasn't like that. We simply needed a little relief."

"Call it what you will, but I know a 69 when I see one. And who knows what all you might admit to Mother Birch in a bit?"

"And Harold, you'll be in training before long, so I guess you'll find out soon enough anyway, so let me give you something to think about since you helped cause Rick's thrashing. These Sunday punishment days haven't been necessary lately, because Rick got the tanning of a lifetime last time. One he wouldn't soon forget."

My thoughts outran my tongue. I certainly don't want to hear about Rick's whipping, but I'm in no place to argue with Sherie at the moment. And she seems quite determined to tell it anyway. So I just listened.

"Oh we did go for a picnic, ok. And while I was getting the blanket and food laid out, I sent Rick out to find me 10 good birch branches. He did his job well, and we had a pleasant lunch. Even some passionate making out in the woods. But since no punishment would be complete without some 'jail time', that's why I always bring his chastity cage along in the basket."

I don't want to hear any more, but what could I do, tied to the bed. And the wash cloth was already moving.

"So as you can imagine -- and I'm sure you are imagining what happened next -- we got little Mr. Ricky Dicky under control. Btw, Rick, that reminds me: Put the key back on my necklace; who knows, we might want to use it later if you can take your whipping today like a good boy."

And she turned back to me, almost defying my little wash cloth to rise.

"So, yes, Harold, as you probably guessed, I made Rick take off all his clothes, and let me put the cage on him, and then roll over, face down on the blanket for his punishment. Tell him the rest, Rick."

"Oh geez. Yeah. So I rolled over and waited. Closing my eyes tightly, and gritting my teeth for what I knew was coming. First one stroke with a single birch. Then two with the next two branches. Then three with three. And finally four of the most painful strokes I'd ever had, with the last four birches."

Rick tried to get a hold on himself before going on.

"It was then and there -- I couldn't help the crying -- that I conceded to what Sherie had been pressing me to agree to: A regular mid-week maintenance spanking, a weekly reminder in hopes of avoiding a punishing return to the woods again. And it had worked so far -- every Wednesday -- to prevent what Sherie will inevitably do to me out there this afternoon."

Sherie snickered. And then she challenged me.

"Ok Harold, so you be a good boy while we're gone, and don't let that wash-cloth work it's way off of what it's covering up. Cuz if I see see a naked penis when we get back here, I'll be all embarrassed and blushing red, and soon you'll be reddened and crying too. Trust me."

And they locked the door behind them as they set off for a 'picnic' in the woods.

***