Visitor for Playtime - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had just sucked him off, I sensed he wouldn't be ready to cum again right away, which wasn't good news for my aching pussy. He just fucked and fucked. I wasn't sure how much more I could take when he pulled the leach tight with one hand and my right hip with his other and began fucking me as hard and as deep as he could. I heard Ms. L let out a scream and watched as her body started to shake...then it came...the final deepest hardest push of his huge cock into my boy cunt...I tried to scream but nothing came out....and with that last push I could feel his body shake just like I had done so many times...he had cum in my boy cunt...

He gently pulled out and went and sat in the chair, Ms. L laid there for a few minutes with her eyes closed and her fingers rubbing her clit. After a few minutes, she released my hands told me to stand and stretch my legs.

"Richard, go get cleaned up. I want you to fuck me." She commanded.

"Nancy, go with Richard, use a nice warm washcloth and some soap and make sure Richard's cock is nice and clean, and make sure you thank him for taking your 'Cherry' little girl."

I had almost lost the feeling of humiliation until this, washing his cock...why did this seem almost worse than sucking him off, I pondered.

We returned from the washroom and I knelt beside the bed while Richard got on beside Ms. L, she kissed Richard and asked "Did my little girl thank you for fucking her little pussy?" "She did, it was very proper." Answered Richard.

"So, is his cock clean enough for Mommy's pussy?" Ms. L questioned me.

"Yes Mommy" I said proudly.

"Prove it" She demanded. "I don't want his cock in my pussy if it's not sufficiently clean after being in your dirty little cunt"

"Come over here and get Richard nice and hard for Mommy. She wants that big cock in her pussy". I walked over and took the now familiar cock into my mouth until he was again fully engorged. Strangely I was proud of how quickly I could make him hard. This was all too weird until I looked up and saw the smile on Ms. L's face. I smiled back.

Ms. L handed me my plug "make sure this goes back in...it should go in much easier thanks to Richard." then pointed to the stool and then to the door. Playtime for me was over.... playtime for Mommy would continue it seemed.

As I was leaving the room, I heard Richard ask Ms. L. "How did Nancy become so submissive?" I knew not to delay and I closed the door behind me as I left. I wondered how much she would share with him.

12