Vivian Laaning Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Erica’s laughter subsided she declared:

“Oh my Vivian you’re something else. Who would have thunk it? My little sister has turned out to be such a slut and a skank?”

Vivian affecting mock outrage at the perceived insult retorted:

“Bite your tongue Erica. I’m not so little!”

Erica laughed again even harder than before at that last remark. When she finally calmed down she asked seriously:

“Well Vivian, it sure looks like you got a real good thing going with Nigel and Khalil. Now I think I’m going to go on a weekend vacation by myself within the next year. Do you think if I do come to visit you in Madison you could convince your two black studs to do a foursome?”

Vivian was truly shocked by the proposition. She could only stammer:

“But...but...but Erica you are married. You would be committing adultery. Slut and a skank I might be now but if or when I do marry I would intend to stay faithful to my husband. I would have thought that you would feel the same.”

Erica let out a despondent sigh so remarkably melancholic considering her joyous mood in listening to Vivian’s stories just a scant short time before. She then confessed her unhappiness:

“I’m afraid my marriage is going down the toilet.”

“Oh my God Erica! Why? What’s wrong? What has happened? Has Matt turned out to be a mean husband? You two seemed so happy together.”

“No Matt is not a mean husband, but he is definitely a very unhappy husband.”

“Oh my God Erica! You have been sleeping around. You been unfaithful. Is that why he’s unhappy?”

“No Vivian that is not the reason for his unhappiness. I’ve been faithful since we got married and Matt knows it.”

“So what’s the problem? If you have been true to him and he believes it there should be no problem. I can see you two were always happy with each other. I thought that your premarital promiscuity presumably might have been his only concern when marrying you but if that is not the case what could you two be fighting about? Do you have financial concerns?”

“No Vivian. We have no money problems. The problem we have is that I’m not pregnant.”

Now Vivian was truly baffled. She asked:

“You’re not pregnant. That’s the problem? How can that be a problem? For God’s sakes you were pregnant when you got married. In fact that was why you got married in the first place. It’s only a matter of time before you get pregnant again.”

“Ah you have now identified the root cause of our problem. Yes I was pregnant when I got married. And it was not a fake pregnancy either such as some females attempt to carry off in order to lure their boyfriends into marriage. I was certainly carrying a baby girl as backed up by gynecological records. We even named her Mary when we had her remains buried. We used to periodically visit her grave site together, but Matt has refused to do so for the past year.”

Vivian at this point opined:

“Well that’s not so strange. You can not grieve your loss endlessly. You have to move on in life and it just seems like that is exactly what Matt is doing.”

Erica replied:

“Normally I would buy that explanation unequivocally. However I fear there is a more grim reason.”

“Oh?”

“Yes Vivian. You see our third wedding anniversary will occur in a couple of weeks and I’m still not pregnant. We have been trying to get a child without fail since I miscarried, as we both want one so desperately. We have had sex as frequently as it has been humanly possible. I’ve kept charts tracking down my periods and determining the exact times of my ovulation. We especially fuck like minks during my ovulation and after each climax I’m sure to hold my legs straight up in the air and place a pillow under my bum to assist the contained sperm traveling to my ovaries. And every time lately when my period arrives I break down in tears as it signifies yet another month has gone by and I haven’t gotten pregnant.”

At this point Erica was tearful, as her emotions were overpowering her. Vivian put her arm around her shoulder and tried soothing her sister:

“There, there Erica. You know intellectually you can’t will a pregnancy. It’s truly in God’s hands. And just because three years have passed doesn’t mean you won’t get pregnant again. And the fact that you have been pregnant already must mean without a doubt that you can become pregnant again. As I said it’s really just a matter of time and you’ll be pregnant again.”

Now Erica was softly sobbing as she continued her tale of woe:

“Yes the fact I have been pregnant is the real source of our problem. Since it is empirical evidence that I’m not barren.”

Vivian was yet not understanding where Erica was leading to or implying. So she just interjected:

“Exactly what I’ve been saying. It’s really only a matter of time before you get pregnant again.”

Erica paid no attention to Vivian’s last remark as she continued:

“You see if I hadn’t been pregnant nor never been pregnant before we got married, the problem of non pregnancy after three years of trying would be a mutual problem. We could consult a doctor about the infertility and seek some options. Artificial insemination could be a practical last resort solution and failing all that we could adopt a child. I’ve read lots of literature on infertility but Matt refuses to go see my gynecologist with me.”

Vivian was getting the picture as she gasped:

“Oh my God Erica! He doesn’t think he was the father of your baby? Did you tell him of the possibility that he might not be the father?”

“No of course not Vivian. I’m not that stupid. You’re the only soul to whom I’ve ever mentioned of the possibility that father’s guest visitor might be the sire of my baby instead of Matt. Still Matt is not a stupid man either and he can put two and two together.

“Although he does not have a clue about me actual fucking Mark, still he has suspicions in general. He knows based on my past that I was quite capable of leaving the farm for a quickie and return without anyone the wiser. In fact that is how I fucked him a couple of the times during that week. So as a result he no longer believes my assurances that I had exclusively fucked him which resulted in my pregnancy.

“I believe that’s why he has refused to go see the doctor as he fears the worst and so he prefers to be in denial. He has been sullen most of the time. He treats our fucking as a chore and a hopeless one at that as I’m still not pregnant.”

At this point Erica broke down in tears and started crying full time. It was a cathartic weeping in reaction to her getting off her chest her most intimate concerns which she had up to now had necessarily kept to herself. Erica had never told her mother about the circumstances of her pregnancy only to Vivian. And since Vivian was away at the university, she had no confidant to share her emotions.

Vivian for her part hugged Erica as she was so totally empathetic to her sister’s plight. She was grieved at her sister’s situation and worse she had no soothing words of advice to offer. As Erica was growing more and more despondent, Vivian was stroking and finger brushing her hair with one hand. With her other hand Vivian was caressing her back. As she was now fully facing her, Vivian kissed back Erica’s tears in an effort to comfort her sister.

Embracing Erica was intended by Vivian and recognized as such by Erica to be simply a commiserating effort to console the problems Erica was facing in her marriage. In fact such purpose was soon accomplished as Erica did calm down and became less miserable in due course. However since both Vivian and Erica were lustful women and highly sexed, it was only natural that Vivian’s gentle caring caresses gave way to an erotic intimacy.

From kissing away Erica’s tears it was simply a matter of course for Vivian to start kissing her sister on the lips. At first the kiss was very chaste. The sisters were content to just enjoy the sensation of feeling soft lips on their own soft lips; which definitely was a very different sensation from heterosexual kissing. Not superior nor inferior; just different. Vive la différence! Soon the kissing became more intense as their mouths opened and their tongues engaged in a potent yet meandering contiguity.

As they each sensed that their vaginas were getting very moist, by unstated agreement they got off the bed to undress. Once completely naked, they got back onto the bed as Vivian grabbed a double ended dildo that she had previously conveniently stored in a drawer of her bedside table. The dildo was flexible and long enough that she had been able to masturbate and penetrate both her pussy and her anus at the same time. Now it was going to be used for its more conventional purpose.

Vivian sat upright with her legs spread on top of the mattress and Erica climbed up to sit upright on Vivian’s thighs. It was then a simple matter to insert the ends of the dildo into their wet pussies. Erica then moved closer to Vivian and they started to rock and grind their hips against each other. The friction of the dildo moving in their respective vaginas produced an exquisite pleasurable feeling. When their pussies almost touched the dildo was being contorted upwards that it made contact with their slits and “G” spots. Both girls screamed each time that happened.

While they bumped and ground their hips into each other they were also kissing. They never broke off the kiss while they continued impaling themselves into the dildo. In addition their ample tits continuously collided with each other and the feeling was electric. Occasionally their nipples made contact with each other’s and the feeling was totally exhilarating. Their lovemaking consisted of alternating frantic movements to a more languid pace.

This in turn caused their mutual climaxes to become totally unsettling. They each reached an intense orgasm and each panted something fierce as a result. However they nevertheless did not feel fulfilled. Erica tore the dildo out of their pussies and tossed it aside. Thereupon with Erica on top they commenced a sixty-nine oral copulation. Both sisters three fingered the other ‘s asshole while at same time munched and licked the other’s labia and clit. And once the “G” spots were thoroughly attended to the ensuing orgasms each enjoyed were of the stars and fireworks variety.

Thereupon they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Vivian of course was lustily snoring but as Erica was used to it she slept like a baby very content with her visit. In the morning after bestowing a long meaningful kiss on Vivian, she returned to her husband.

12