Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica rolled her eyes at Vivian's pronouncement, and simply replied, "Well good luck to that sis. But please just don't fuck up the good life you already have.

In due course, they arrived at the airport, and Vivian boarded her plane, being possibly the only passenger without any luggage except for her purse. She arrived at the Dallas airport shortly after twelve noon, and by prearrangement met up with her intimate friend Angela Peterson, who had arrived about half an hour earlier from San Diego. They then got on a waiting limousine designated to transport them to the premises of the TLR, a ride which lasted almost an hour.

Angela and Vivian had been fast friends since they first met when Vivian was in her junior year and Angela was in her sophomore year at the University of Wisconsin. A testament to their sexual appetites was evidenced by the fact that they engaged in a lesbian sexual tryst on the same night they first met in a Madison bar located near the campus of the university. Subsequently, when the two of them went to a predominantly singles bar for the purpose of picking up a man for a threesome, Vivian spotted Ralph Peterson one of the twenty-five men she had fucked in her Messalina gangbang. In the ensuing threesome, as a natural result of their instant mutual attraction Angela and Ralph became an item, and they got married a scant seven months thereafter. In recognition of Vivian being instrumental in introducing her husband, Angela selected Vivian as her Maid of Honor.

It so happened that Jed Baxter and Angela were first cousins once removed. Since Angela's father had died prior to her wedding, Jed being her nearest male relative was the one chosen to give her away at the wedding ceremony. This is how Jed and Vivian had first met and thence became first amorously involved on that occasion. Cognizant of his cousin's wanton sexual tendencies, Jed's wedding present was membership to the TLR, and some admission passes to the club's orgies. Likewise, in appreciation for the truly enjoyable sexual experience with Vivian, he gifted her membership to the TLR plus some passes.

Despite their mutual memberships to the TLR, it so happened that Angela and Vivian had up to now never been together at the same orgy. Even during Vivian's previous May visits to the TLR after she had married Eino, and despite Angela having made a request to being alerted of an upcoming visit, for some reason or another until now, Angela could not attend the orgies Vivian had been able to attend. So, naturally they were geeked at this prospect.

Thus, during the limousine ride there was an in-depth discussion as to what scenarios to plan for. The discussion was of a freely open nature since Ralph, Angela's husband, would not be attending. Usually, the two of them would attend an orgy together although they would in such cases attempt to be in separate scenarios. Still, they could not avoid at least committing to one scene where they were mutual participants. Minus such consideration the debate centered around whether they should opt for a threesome with the two of them entertaining one woman. This notion had obvious nostalgic appeal for Angela since this exact sexual situation was the kind that led to her marriage.

Another envisioned scenario would consist of a group sex session whereby the two of them would entertain three men. They rejected the idea of participating in a foursome of two men to the two of them as being too ordinary of a sexual situation akin to mundane vanilla sex. After all, the exciting appeal for enjoyment of an orgy is to indulge in sexual experiences that are not so usually available in the normal course of everyday living. As they could not decide between which was more appealing, whether the threesome or the group sex of five, Vivian and Angela resolved the matter by deciding that they would strive to bring about each scenario during their attendance.

The TLR or its full name, the Texas Love Ranch, was formed and established by Kristina Vargas, a former madam of a brothel in the state capital city of Austin, and her lover, and subsequent husband, John William St Clair, a state senator as well as an affluent businessman with his wealth derived from the oil industry. They had bought wooded acreage located northwest of Dallas. The property contained two prominent buildings where the activities of the club were conducted. They were denominated the Messalina Hall and the Madame du Barry Hall respectively. Each of these buildings contained a huge ballroom area on the main floor and ten bedrooms upstairs.

The Madam du Barry Hall contained a huge fold-up mattress forty feet square that was periodically unfolded for the availability of elaborate public group sexual activity. There was also a stage setup at the back end of the hall to oversee and facilitate the sexual contests that were periodically conducted by the club. The basement contained a dungeon-like area where BDSM sex was conducted at the behest of those members so inclined for such type of sexual activity.

The Messalina Hall featured along the entire length of one of its walls, a row of tables joined together and covered by connecting plastic tablecloths. On these tables were dishes of all kinds of food: both hot and cold. The hot food was kept hot by heating elements located underneath and in conjunction with the serving dishes. In addition, on these tables tubs full of ice containing either cans of various kinds of soft drinks or various kinds of beer were perfunctorily in reach. Various members of the staff, who were fully clothed to differentiate from the naked orgy guest participants, were stationed behind the tables to assist in the needs and requirements of the guest orgy participants. In particular the staff would fulfill the requests for wine and or hard liquor.

There were bar stools located alongside the connected tables for those inclined to partake in a quick snack. There were also separate tables and chairs for more comfortable dining. On the other side of the room were strewn couches and comfortable chairs for those to partake in sex and who don't mind an audience. In addition, there was one table the size of a billiard table and covered with a foam mattress also available for group sex activity in public view.

Outside the two halls were a swimming pool with patio and a volleyball court. The patio contained some lounge chairs which apart from its designed use would be available for those who wished to indulge in sex outdoors. There was a smaller building that provided for an office and residence for the manager as well some other key staff members. The entire perimeter of the property was lined with trees and bushes ensuring privacy from neighboring landowners and out of view of any motorists traveling on the adjacent roadway.

The TLR was currently owned by Kristina Vargas and her daughter, Vickie Vargas. Kristina had retired from managing the club upon the death of her husband and co-founder of the club. Vickie was a prominent attorney and senior partner of a large Atlanta law firm so had no real time to devote to managing the club. However, she occasionally acted as a supervisor when the club conducted a sex contest. The manager of the club was Scarlett O'Hara who hailed also from Atlanta and was a favorite member before being elevated to the management position. Scarlett was known to get so excited in sex that occasionally, to her chagrin, she would break wind as a result of her orgasm. Luckily for her, no member was offended by her foible; it just made her more endearing.

When Angela and Vivian arrived at the front door of the Messalina Hall, they entered into the front foyer which served as the reception and registration area. They were greeted at the registration desk by both Scarlett O'Hara and Vickie Vargas, and each of them were naked as they personally wished to participate in the sexual activity of the orgy. The club had an iron clad rule that member guests were not allowed to have sex with any member of the staff and for that reason the staff members were fully clothed to distinguish them. The penalty for violating the rule was severe; the staff member would be summarily fired, and the guest would forfeit his or her membership.

Being in the management of the club, the no fraternization rule did not apply to Scarlett and Vickie. Besides they both were members and had participated in orgies prior to assuming their current positions in the club. In any case their decision to participate in orgy activities was justified by the last minute cancellation by two ladies otherwise scheduled to attend.

After Vivian and Angela had completed their registration, Vickie advised, "For this orgy we are going to try something different. We will conduct two separate contests. First one will start this afternoon at four o'clock. and it will be different than other contests in that a gentleman will also be able to be declared a winner and receive a keepsake prize. As you know in all our previous contests only a woman or a pair of women can win a TLR contest and be awarded the coveted TLR gold plated body chain belt. It is the view of the TLR management, that male members invariably would be happy to participate and that in of itself is sufficient reward. Besides most men would not be smitten with the usual prize of a body chain belt."

Scarlett O'Hara now took over the conversation, "It so happens Karen Schlagel, the TLR attorney and of course a solid member participant as well, approached me to suggest a uniquely different contest. It would consist of a group sex activity conducted in a single line. The winner would be the man who was the last to cum for his lady partner. Obviously, it would be churlish to award the woman only the prize when it was her partner who was the main factor of the couple winning. In any case the winning woman in the course of the contest would be stimulating another man."

Vivian and Angle were both nonplussed by that last assertion, and the latter asked, "Huh! How can that be? I don't understand how as you say a woman is pleasuring another man but will be rewarded if her designated partner is declared the winner."

Scarlett answered, "Well you see the group sex daisy line activity will be composed of a man fucking his partner in a doggie position. His partner will be at the same time rimming the man in the line immediately ahead of her. In some respects, the woman deserves the prize as well. If she does a good job of ass licking, pun definitely intended of course, that should spur the other man to cum faster than her partner. Ergo it would eliminate the other man and keep her man in the contest."

Vivian said, "So you're going to award the man with the body chain belt as well? I thought you said men would not be too keen at receiving such a prize."

It was Vickie who answered, "Quite so. That being the case the prize will be a commissioned tattoo at an approved tattoo parlor in Dallas. In addition, we also have arrangements with fifteen other tattoo parlors throughout the United States. If it is impossible for the winning man to get a tattoo either here or in his hometown, the alternate prize will be a TLR necklace. For the winning woman she also will have the additional choice of a TLR ankle bracelet."

Vivian quipped, "Oh boy! A tat or an ankle bracelet. Just what I'm in desperate need of."

Everyone broke out in laughter at that quip considering the tattoos and the ankle bracelets adorning Vivian's body. Scarlett merely replied, "One can never have enough of those on one's body. Still there is the alternative of the prize of a TLR necklace."

Vickie continued, "As you also know the TLR is a 100% consensual swinger's sex club. No one is forced to or coerced to perform any sexual act of which one feels uncomfortable with or does not desire. Now all the men who have registered so far have indicated they would like to participate in this contest. Surprise! Surprise! However only five women have registered to participate, I guess anilingus is not everyone's cup of tea. Scarlett and I will participate so that we will have at least a seven couples sex daisy line train. Do either of you or both of you wish to participate in this contest?"

Vivian answered, "I'm not adverse to ass licking whether literally or I have to confess figuratively as well. So, sign me up."

Angela piped up, "Yeah count me in too."

Vickie replied, "OK good! Meet us at the stage in the Madame du Barry Hall at four o'clock then. We'll have a drawing to designate the position of the line and which men will be able to participate."

Both Vickie and Angela replied in unison. "We'll be there!"

Vickie then continued, "The other originally scheduled contest will start at 08:30 PM. It will be a new contest, never tried before, and judging by the response we'll probably never schedule it again. As you know from your past experience here, we usually either draw lots, or as a preliminary event conduct a blow job elimination round to limit the number of contestants to compete for the coveted TLR body chain belt. Invariably most women attending sign up for a contest. The contest for this orgy is pretty intense such that we have had only one woman so far sign up.

"Since you two are the last two women to have arrived for this orgy, if either one of you wish to sign up for the contest, you will automatically have a fifty-fifty chance of winning. Of course, if both of you decide to enter the odds will drop down to thirty-three and a third percent. Otherwise, if neither of you wish to enter, Scarlett will compete instead."

Angela reacted, "Oh wow! And how intense of a contest are we talking about?"

Vickie advised, "The contest is called the 'Double Pleasure' contest. As usual the winner will be the one who outlasts her opponent. The intensity of the contest consists of the fact that the sex acts must be done in a consecutive around the world sequence plus each orifice is to be doubly penetrated simultaneously."

Angela gasped, "Even in the mouth?"

Vickie answered. "Yes, the contest will require giving head to two penises simultaneously. However, we will probably modify that requirement at the time of the contest as the acceptable method to achieve this act."

Angela exclaimed, "Two cocks in my ass? Two cocks in my pussy? Even two cocks in my mouth? No thanks. Count me out."

Vivian asked, "And who would be my opposition should I agree to compete?"

Vickie advised, "The only woman to have signed up for the contest is Chloe Hamilton."

Vivian quipped, "The Minnesota enchantress? Why I've bested her before in the Complete Around the World Competition to earn my second TLR belt. So, I should be able to do it again, especially since I've already experienced a double penetration sodomy a couple of years ago. It was on my sexual bucket wish list. So, sign me up."

Scarlett queried, "Aren't you a bit young to compile a sexual bucket wish list. I mean I'm no spring chicken compared to you, but to win a TLR belt is definitely on my sexual bucket wish list. It's about the only thing sexually that I want to have accomplished which has eluded me so far. That's why I was kind of hoping neither of you would challenge Chloe."

Vivian asked, "Oh! So, are you hinting that I should think twice about entering this intensive sex contest?"

"Oh no! I'll have other chances, I'm sure. Believe me, having two cocks up in my rectum is definitely not on my sexual bucket wish list. So, you go ahead and enter the contest. Just make sure you come to the stage at a quarter past eight tonight. Vickie will set you up and prepare you with some last minute instructions."

Now one of the features of the TLR is that part of the staff on hand, consisted of film crews who were available at the behest of the member participants of the orgy. Thus, any member wishing to have their activities recorded for keepsake souvenirs could book any of the first three bedrooms of the Madame du Barry Hall for that purpose. So long as all the parties to the action consented, the subsequent sexual action would be recorded. The ensuing videos would be only made available to each participant. TLR assured their members that any other copies of the recorded videos would be destroyed to allay any apprehension of exposure on the internet.

In addition to the film crews there were professional photographers also available to record still photographs of any member in action. Before departure from the orgy, any member having commissioned the photographer would be shown the array of photographs taken. The member thereby could then select which photographs he or she wished to keep. So long as the member had obtained permission from any other participant in a selected photograph, the member would be able to keep the selected photos and the rest would be destroyed.

Thus, in addition to agreeing to participate in the forthcoming afternoon contest, Angela requested a photographer to take pictures of her and Vivian in action. The latter had no objections so long as she could receive pictures taken of her as well.

After that Angela and Vivian descended down to the basement where the lockers were situated. There they undressed to remain completely naked while cavorting throughout the duration of the activities of the orgy. Vivian and Angela as a pair would be likened by stature to a Mutt & Jeff combination; of the famed twentieth century newspaper cartoon strip. Vivian's tall height of 185 cm (6'1") strikingly contrasted to Angela's relatively short height of 163 cm (5'4"). The average height of adult females in the United States actually is equivalent to Angela's height so she never considered herself as a short woman. Nevertheless, when standing alongside Vivian she could not shake off the impression that she was just a wisp of a girl.

Aside from the startling difference in height when together, their nude attractiveness was absolutely alluring to any red-blooded heterosexual male. In particular Angela was, without a doubt, a ravishing beauty. Angela had shiny clear blue eyes which tended to project a bright angelic visage. Her long hair was an unremarkable mousy brown but interwoven with dyed blue strands made her hair color exude electricity. This had the effect of creating a most sensational allure to her simple sleek hairstyle.

Angela took time in the locker room to freshen her facial understated make-up. For this visit she utilized a particularly appealing purple eye shadow which complemented the enticing allure of her blue eyes. Her lipstick was just the right shade of red to render her face absolutely stunning. Her fingernails were perfect in shape and color. Her toenails matched her fingernails. She had lightly dabbed her favorite perfume throughout her body, which did not overpower her natural female scent. Instead, the perfume just made her more irresistible.

Her breasts were truly magnificent. Vivian estimated they were the same cup size as her own ample bosom. However, since Angela was shorter, her tits were a more predominate feature of her female body. Yes, they were large for her body frame, but they were not overly huge to render them a curiosity. So, a person seeing her naked would have the impression that she was taller than her actual height. Her nipples were an extremely bright pink hue, in sharp contrast to the subdued pink color of her areola. Angela had a shaved pussy, and thus the allure of her puffy labia was more noticeable. And of course, her naked pussy just seemed to beg for attention. Be it finger, fingers, even fist or tongue, it was all ripe for reception. And her lovers were happy to oblige.

12