Voucher Number One Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh get messy.
1.7k words
4.63
6.4k
12
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Codes: Lesibian, Skullfuck, Puking

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

**************

I was waiting in the sauna when the girls arrived wearing their sixth outfit. Lucy had on a tight black bikini, triangles of fabric covered her breasts and pussy. Michelle wore a similar bikini combo, although hers was slightly bigger, and had white/cream trim.

"Okay babe, what have you got in store for us?" Lucy asked, looking at the bowls glasses, and dildos I had laid out in the room.

"Well, Lucy you lay down here." I said. "And Michelle, you stand above her here."

"Now, then we are now gonna do something really out there, Puking!" I said.

"Fuck NO!!" Lucy said. "Not gonna happen!"

"Mmmmn go on, Lucy. I have always deep down sort of fantasized about puke." Michelle replied.

"You want to puke on me!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"And you can puke on me." Michelle replied. She picked up the dildo and started to thrust it down her throat, "Now look up at me Lucy!" She added.

She drove the dildo deep down her throat, gagging up a big spit ball, dribbling it down over Lucy's giant big boobs. "Open your mouth, Lucy. Swallow my fucking spit." Michelle croaked.

Reluctantly Lucy opened her mouth, long thin spit streams dribbled in, she screwed up her face, forcing herself to swallow. "Urrghhh!!" She gasped.

Michelle was jabbing the dildo hard at the back of her throat, I saw her stomach twitch once, and then twice, before she threw up. A wad of white milky puke splattered over Lucy, she gasped shocked as it trickled down her face and body. Again Michelle heaved, a larger flood of Puke splattering down Lucy's face, large lumps of what must have been cum splattered over Lucy, they clang to her face as the liquid ran down her.

"Ohhh, fuckkk!!" Michelle gasped dropping the dildo.

Lucy sat up her face dripping, puke oozing off of her, lumps clang to her hair and settled on her breasts. "Oh, ohh, ohhhh." She gasped.

Michelle knelt down and kissed Lucy, slowly licking her puke from each cheek, wiping her eyes. "Puke on me Lucy, please." She gasped swallowing the foul mess.

Michelle knelt on the floor, and looked up at Lucy as she stood bent over in front of her, long dildo in her hand, thrusting it down her throat, she expertly hit the right spot as she puked a massive gusher over Michelle. This was perfect projectile vomit, that sprayed Michelle's awaiting face and covered her. Yet again her puke was milky, filled with lumps of semen.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh yeah!!" Lucy panted after retching several times over Michelle.

"Dammmn, bitch!!" Michelle gasped, clearing her eye sockets, looking down at her covered body.

Lucy knelt down next to her and softly kissed her, Michelle peeled off her top to free her massive breasts. She feasted on Lucy's tits, while Lucy took off Michelle Bikini top, then took a wineglass and began scraping the puke from their bodies.

"Thirsty?" She said to Michelle when the glass was nearly full.

Michelle grabbed the glass and chugged it back, gargling the mouthful of puke before swallowing it. She knelt up above Lucy kissed her softly holding her mouth open. She stuck two fingers down her throat three or four times, before gagging and puking. She pressed her lips to Lucy's and puked directly into her mouth, Lucy swallowed furiously, before she instantly urged and puked it straight back into Michelle's mouth.

"Ohhh, yessss!!" A grinning Michelle gasped breaking their kiss.

"Oh, now you're gonna get it." Lucy groaned, holding Michelle's mouth open and doing exactly the same thing. Michelle swallowed and swallowed as a puking Lucy filled her mouth over and over.

Breaking their kiss She pushed Michelle back away from her. "Oh, now I am getting it! Let's go then, Michelle." Lucy said, grabbing a bowl and the strap on.

Tossing the strap on to Michelle, she placed the bowl below her as she knelt on the floor. Michelle strapped the dildo in place and gripped the back of Lucy's head pushing the tip to her lips. Lucy stuck her tongue out and Michelle rammed the shaft down her throat, she grabbed Lucy's hair and thrust against her throat until all 14 inches were in.

"Puke, bitch! Ohhhh, yeah!" She gasped, slamming her hips into Lucy's face.

Stream of spit dripped from Lucy's chin, down into the bowl, pooling in the bottom. She slapped her hand on Michelle's thigh as she twitched and puked. Michelle just kept thrusting puke spraying from the corners of Lucy's mouth, even out of her nose! Michelle took one hand from Lucy's head and stuck her fingers way back down her throat. Quickly she threw up, all down over the top of Lucy's head, down her hair which clang to her back as white milky puke ran down it.

Lucy was puking the shaft of the dildo deep in her throat, a mix of puke snot and spit filling the bowl. Michelle wiped her face and stood up, tossing her hair she eased the dildo from Lucy's mouth, she gasped and gagged panting hard her throat free of the shaft.

"I am so horny now, Michelle." She croaked.

Michelle pushed her down onto the floor, lifting her ass up before pushing the strap on to her sphincter.

"Yessss!!" Lucy growled as Michelle slammed it up her ass, she rested the side of her face on the floor, and slapped her palms down on the tiles as Michelle rutted her backside.

"Fuck, fuck yeah! Ohhhhh, 'Chelle, fuck my ass hole, fuck my asshole!!" Lucy groaned.

Michelle picked up the bowl, swirled it around a bit and then tipped it back, guzzling the contents down. She kept prodding the strap on up Lucy's ass, Lucy groaned loving every second, and Michelle drained the bowl.

"Oh, that was pretty fucking gross." Michelle gasped as she drank the last.

It hardly had time to settle before Michelle was throwing it all back up again, her body rejecting the fluids. She heaved into the bowl, but missed several times, puke covering Lucy's back and ass cheeks. Lucy collapsed onto the floor, Michelle lay upon her, sliding back and forth on the puke, rubbing it in with her tits and body. Lucy's hips were twitching as she screamed coming hard.

"YESSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSS!!" She howled, her crotch slapping onto the puke covered tiles.

Michelle kissed her neck, locking her hands over Lucy's as Lucy screamed coming fiercely.

"YESSSS!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" Lucy raged.

Easing up off of Lucy, she rolled over looking at Michelle."Oh fuck, this is such a turn on Michelle. I feel so dirty now." She gasped.

"Told you!" Michelle replied.

Picking up the half full bowl Lucy sat up, she drank the lot down, without stopping setting the bowl down she stood up.

Lucy picked up a pint glass, and threw up into it, filling it up nearly to the top. "Drink that, bitch. Then give me that strap on and lay down on the bench."

Michele gagged down the milky, lumpy pint of puke, as Lucy unfastened the strap on. She placed the bowl on the floor at the end of the bench as Michelle lay on her back, head draped off the end above the bowl.

"Face-fuck me, Lucy. Make me puke until the bowl is full." Michelle gasped.

Lucy stepped up and eased the strap on into Michelle's open mouth, gripping her under the chin, she pushed hard into her throat, Michelle gagged as the dildo pushed down her airway, until Lucy's crotch touched her face.

Michelle urged and puked, the first heave rushing out over the shaft and down her face. It ran down through her fine blonde hair, which now rested in a small puddle in the bottom of the bowl. Lucy started to fuck her face, Michelle holding onto Lucy's thighs and ass pulling her closer. Michelle croaked and gagged as the shaft slammed down her gullet, puke and spit streaming down her face as she groaned and gasped.

"Take it Michelle, just like you did to me." Lucy gasped her hips working hard.

Every time she urged Michelle's stomach would tighten, lifting her hips up and arching her back. Lucy reached down and gripped Michelle's tits by the nipples, lifting them up from her body, she squealed as Lucy slapped her breasts together.

Michelle was throwing up hard, Lucy riding her throat, swinging her tits by the nipples. Lucy loved it, reveling in the filthy acts she was doing, she grinned at me while she skull fucked her pal. With one final gush Lucy eased the dildo out, Michelle was a puke covered mess, and thick streams ran down her face, from her nose and over her eyes, which were now glued shut.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Oh, fuck yeah!" She gasped as Lucy helped her sit up.

Lucy sat astride Michelle, wiping her eyes clear, before removing the strap on and tossing it aside.

"One last drink before we finish." She said lifting the bowl.

They alternately drank the foul concoction, swigging back the lumpy sick. Michelle and Lucy both puked back up at least 1 mouthful, but eventually they had downed the lot.

"Ohhhhh fuck, that's not staying down!" Lucy panted.

Standing up the stood facing one another, throwing up. Each vomited hard over the others face and tits, drenching their bodies in puke. Finally they were both dry retching, holding each other up.

"Empty." Lucy gasped.

"Me too." Michelle groaned.

"Oh, fuck!" Lucy said looking at me. "That was intense." She gasped after uttering her words.

"I have the most incredible urge to fuck right now." Michelle gasped.

"Oh I am the horniest I have been all day. I didn't think that was possible." Lucy added.

I told them to meet me in the bedroom with whatever they wanted to wear. Their seventh outfit could be there choice, as would be what we could do, as they now had about two hours of time for them to do what they wanted, so they had better get those dirty little ideas ready for us to act out.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers