Voucher Number One Ch. 06

Story Info
Michelle Marsh fucks Lucy Pinder with a huge strap on.
3.1k words
4.33
5.2k
11
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
98 Followers

Starring: Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***********

Lucy and Michelle entered the bedroom, Lucy wore a tight black pencil skirt, slit up the thigh to reveal black stockings and suspenders. A tight white blouse, with about four buttons undone, her huge cleavage on show in a pink and black bra. She had thin square glasses on and her hair was straight flowing off of her shoulders. Michelle wore a white and blue spotted corset, tightly pulling her breasts together, a blue ribbon draped down from the front. Her long legs were topped by a very short white flick skirt. Her straight blonde hair fell down over her shoulders as she grinned at me looking up for anything.

"Hello babe." Lucy purred her words. "Are you ready?"

"We are sooo horny now. You won't believe what we want to try." Michelle added.

Pushing me back onto the bed Michelle straddled my waist, she wasn't wearing and knickers as she lowered her wet pussy down onto my cock. Groaning she sat there, grinning as my hard shaft twitched deep inside of her.

"Fuckkk yeahhh!!" She groaned.

Lucy peeled off her skirt and sat behind her, beginning to unfasten her corset. "Let's get the bad boys out to play." She said.

Lucy released Michelle's breasts, groping them from behind, she tweaked Michelle's nipples before moving her hands down to work on her clit. Michelle started to shake and shudder on top of me, as Lucy barely touched her pussy and clit.

"FUUUCKKKK YESSSSSS!!" Michelle gasped. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!!"

"Shit 'Chelle, you must have been super horny, have you just cum?" Lucy asked

"UHH, HUUUUHH!" Michelle gasped in reply.

Lucy got up from behind Michelle, leaving her gasping for breath, as I played with her massive tits. She fastened a fourteen inch dildo onto her crotch, before kneeling behind Michelle again.

"Hold the bitch steady." Lucy said.

I gripped Michelle's waist tight, pulling her down onto me, Lucy nudged the dry dildo to her asshole. Pushing hard the end broke through Michelle's sphincter into her ass.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCKKKKK!!" Michelle howled, screaming loudly, she howled and fought as Lucy drove the length hard up her ass.

Lucy was grinning as she drove her crotch against Michelle's fighting backside. She held Michelle's hips as she squirmed and shook, screaming herself horse.

"FUCK! FUCK!!" Michelle screamed. Her body twitched, ass hole spasming as Lucy finally rested her crotch tight against Michelle's buttocks.

"You dirty fucking whore!" Lucy whispered into Michelle's ear. "I am gonna bugger your asshole and make you scream for mercy."

Michelle gasped as Lucy drew the shaft out a bit, then screamed as she rammed it back. Lucy kept driving the hard long dildo deep up Michelle, she was screaming, tears running down her cheeks, her ass on fire.

"STOP!! NOOOOO!!" she screamed.

Lucy was having none of it, and she kept pounding away at Michelle, ramming her harder and hard, making her scream and screech louder and louder. Michelle was crying her eyes out in agony as Lucy hammered away.

"Fucking come for me, bitch." Lucy snarled, holding Michelle's waist and dropping her full weight down onto her fuck buddy.

Michelle was whimpering, but no longer wailing as Lucy kept up her pounding. Lucy kept slapping her crotch hard against Michelle, as she buggered her ass. Sniffing, Michelle looked back at Lucy, grinning "Fuck me Lucy. It feels good, my ass is on fire." She gasped.

I watched her face, long black smears of mascara down her cheeks, flushed red, she was biting her lip groaning and panting.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes, yess Lucy, ohhh fuck" Michelle gasped.

I could feel the dildo stretching Michelle's ass, as I pumped my cock into her pussy, she was growling and roaring as she came for a second time.

"FUCCKKKKK! YEEESSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" She cried.

Michelle was shaking and shuddering climaxing very hard, Lucy kept pounding her, not letting up for one second. Michelle was gasping and groaning as she came, Lucy pounding her hard up the ass.

"YESSSSS!! YESSS!! YESSS!!" She cried coming.

Lucy held Michelle by the shoulders and rammed herself fiercely up into her ass. I could feel her pounding away as I jammed my hard cock up her soaking wet pussy.

"Where is it 'Chelle? Where is my big fat fake COCK!?" Lucy growled into Michelle's ear.

"Ohhhh in my ASS, in MY ASS!!" Michelle screamed in reply.

Lucy collapsed onto Michelle crushing her between us as she pumped her hips furiously. "Cum again, cum again!" She groaned.

Holding Michelle's hips I rammed my cock hard upwards in time with Lucy's thrusting, as Michelle screamed loudly.

"FUCKKKK!! FUCKKKKKK!! YESSSSS!!" She cried, orgasming for a third time.

Lucy was grinning and laughing as she buggered Michelle, making her shriek and shudder once more. Michelle was juddering and crying out as her body flexed and pulsed in pleasure.

"YEASSSSSSSS!! YEAAASSS!!" She screamed.

Lucy finally stopped her assault as Michelle calmed down, Lucy lay there dildo embedded deep up Michelle's ass.

"Ohh Michelle, was that good?" Lucy purred.

"Oh fuck, that hurt, but then it hurt good, really good." Michelle panted. "You were right Lucy, the pain does stop and then bang! The orgasm is so fucking intense."

Lucy eased up from Michelle, who gasped as the dildo popped from her ass. Michelle got up off of my cock which stood throbbing hard, and upright.

"Didn't cum, babe? Well, we will soon alter that." Michelle said, just let me get Lucy ready for you"

Tossing a cushion down onto the floor at the foot of the bed, Lucy sat down on it. She undid her blouse and took off the strap on, before sitting down on the cushion, her breasts flushed and bulging in her bra.

"Ready Lucy?" Michelle asked.

"No, but let's get it going." Lucy replied.

Michelle took a magic wand style vibrator, and fixed it to the inside of the strap on, removing the dildo from its place first. Lucy then strapped it into place over her pussy.

"Okay, you know how Lucy loves it up the ass." Michelle explained.

"Well, I think she under-uses her pussy." Michelle started tying Lucy's wrists to the bed posts. "So we are gonna see how much her pussy can take." Michelle then spread Lucy's legs wide and fastened them to the bedposts as well.

"Too tight?" Michelle checked.

"No." Lucy replied.

Michelle reached down and switched on the vibrator, Lucy immediately jumped, her legs squirming as her pussy felt the full effect of the vibrator.

"Fuuuckk!!" Lucy gasped.

Michelle and I stood watching as Lucy tried to get away from the stimulation of the vibrator. She was twisting and turning fighting to get free, her legs bucking and writhing.

"FUCK! FUCKKK!! FUUUCCKKK!!" She cried.

Her body started to shake and you could see her tummy twitch and contract as she came. Her body jerking and spasming as the relentless buzzing of the vibrator stimulated her pussy and clit.

"SHIIIITTT!! OHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! OHHHHH!!" She screamed as she came.

"Wank over her." Michelle said. "Cover her in fucking spunk! I bet your balls are bursting."

I walked up and stood in front of a struggling Lucy, furiously whacking my cock. She was looking up at me snarling and spitting as her hips twitched and rolled.

"Fucking nasty ass bastard." She snarled. "You gonna wank all over me?"

She fought against her restraints yelping and gasping as her pussy was stimulated, she squealed loudly as my first spurt of cum splattered down her face and neck.

"OH! OH! OH!!" Lucy panted, as I blasted her.

Streak after streak of hot semen splashed across Lucy's face and neck. Lucy gasped and cried coming again as I shot my load all over her. Thick white streaks dripped from her face, and ran down her hair, as I finally finished cumming.

Michelle walked over and sucked my soft cock, draining the last few drops. Lucy was thrashing and crying, as her body shuddered in orgasm.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCKKKKK!!" She screamed, shaking her head, flicking spunk everywhere.

"Oh look, Lucy." He's hard again. Michelle said stroking my thick cock.

"BITCH!" Lucy snarled, her ass bouncing on the floor as her pussy fought against the stimulation.

"Would you like this now?" Michelle said standing up and bending over. She spread her ass cheeks, inviting me in.

Nudging my cock to her ass, I easily slid in, the pounding Lucy had given her had loosened her up. "Ohhhh, yessss." Michelle purred.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUUCKKK!!" Lucy was screaming, lurching forwards.

"Ohhh yeah Lucy, his hard cock is deep in my ass" Michelle gasped, bending down to grasp her ankles, while I held her hips and fucked her back passage. "Yeah he feels good."

Lucy was shaking her head, screaming at Michelle, cursing her. "FUCKING WHORE! YOU FUCKING NASTY WHORE!" She screamed, as her legs twitched out of her control.

I started hammering Michelle up the ass, she was gasping and grinning turning her head to look at Lucy.

"Oh yeah, give it to me baby. Fuck me in my whore ass." Michelle urged.

Her long hair dangled onto the ground, as I slammed my hard shaft deep up her ass, She was squealing and crying, biting her lip. Lucy was roaring at Michelle, furious at her teasing.

"NO! NO MORE!! FUCKKKKK!! NOOOOOOO!" She howled.

Michelle was coming herself screaming, "YES! YESSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! YESSSSS!!". Her thighs trembled and I held her up as she nearly collapsed.

I kept driving my shaft in and out, Lucy jealously watching and screaming, her pussy on fire with stimulation. Michelle gasped as I sped up, getting ready to cum again. "No baby, spunk on Lucy again, drench the bitch." Michelle panted.

My cock popped from her ass, and I turned around and jerked over Lucy once more. She looked up at me defiantly sneering as my cum splattered her face and head. Blinking her right eye as I splashed a huge wad over it. "Fuck yeah, bastard!" she snarled.

"Fucking cum on me."

"Put you cock back in my ass." Michelle said, still bent over her hands holding her gaping ass open. I stepped up behind her and pushed my slimy limp cock back inside.

"SHIITTT!! FUCCKKK! FUCKKKKK!!" Lucy cried her arms and legs fighting hard, she came again. I had lost count of how many times she had cum, but her body was glistening with sweat and semen, she was panting hard.

"Ohhh Lucy, he is hard in my ass now." Michelle gasped, as my cock grew and became hard, "He is gonna bugger me hard again".

I gripped hold of her skirt, which had rolled up so it looked like a belt and started to bugger her again, while Lucy arched her back, shaking in orgasm.

"FUCK! YESSSS!! FUCKKKKK!! YEASSSSS!!" she howled.

Michelle was bent over, her hands gripping her ankles, swaying as I slammed my cock hard up her asshole. I was really thrashing her ass, my balls banging on her pussy lips as I buggered her.

"Yes, yes. Ohhh, yesss." She gasped.

"STOPPP!! PLEASSEE STOPPP!" Lucy squealed, her body lurching and tugging on her restraints. She was nearly crying as she begged Michelle to turn off the vibrator.

"No Lucy, no, why should I?" Michelle panted, enjoying her torment, and her ass fucking.

"PLEAAASSSEE!" Lucy whined. "I'll do anything."

"Make me an offer." Michelle gasped in reply.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!" Lucy squealed coming again.

"OH YES! YESSSS!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" Michelle cried as well, coming hard.

"FUCK!! OH, TURN IT OFF 'CHELLE! TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF!!" Lucy begged

"Go on, beg for me." Michelle panted, grinning at her friends plight.

"Turn it off and you have my body for twenty four hours." Lucy said. "You and him can use any hole you like, get me to do what you want for twenty four hours."

"Oh, that sounds like a good day." Michelle answered. "Done!"

"YESSS!" Lucy cried, thankful her torture would soon finish "FUCKKKKK!!"

Michelle eased upright, telling me to stop. "Steady, baby." She groaned.

"Lets untie Lucy and then use her asshole for a while."

"OHHH, YEASSSS!!" Lucy cried in response. "Ass-fuck me PLEAAAASSEE!!"

Michelle reached down and switched off the vibrator, Lucy gasped in relief when it stopped. "Too much stimulation Michelle, oh that was so intense."

"I am gonna get you to use this on me soon babe, so I can see for myself." Michelle replied.

She unfastened the strap on from Lucy's crotch, it was soaked in pussy juice, which still rand from her wet hole. "Oh fuck, 'Chelle! Oh fuck, help me up." Lucy gasped.

Untying Lucy's bindings, Michelle helped Lucy up onto her shaky legs. She rubbed her wrists where the red marks from her struggling could be seen.

"No photo shoots for a week for me." She said giggling, before collapsing onto the bed.

"Oh, don't move Lucy. stay there." Michelle said, as Lucy lay on her front panting, and relaxing.

Michelle knelt down behind Lucy and started lapping at her thighs, probing her tongue and savoring her juices, before working up to her ass. Michelle licked and sucked on Lucy's ass, making her gasp and coo in pleasure.

"Now, we assault her fucking ass hole!" Michelle said, looking up at me, a big grin on her face.

Michelle grabbed a couple of pillows and propped Lucy's ass up high into the air. She bent over and licked Lucy's butt hole, before holding her cheeks apart, ready for my cock.

"Go on, baby. Giive her a real good buggering just like I had." Michelle teased.

Kneeling up behind Lucy, I pressed my cock to her ass, she was sweaty and wet from her pussy torment and I slipped easily into her. She gasped as my cock drove down her ass, until my crotch rested on her backside.

"Ohhhh, fuck." Lucy gasped, as I ran my hands over her buttocks, before giving them a playful spank.

"Fuck me!" Lucy gasped as I spanked her. "Fuck my ass!"

Michelle was strapping on her dildo, as I buggered Lucy, spanking her cheeks, as I did so. She gasped and squealed beneath me, coming very quickly.

"YESSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" She cried out.

Her ass was spasming, and clenching I drilled her hard, slapping her ass cheeks, before clawing at her soft buttocks. I came hard shooting hot spunk deep up Lucy's ass.

"FUCCCKKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!! YESSSSSSS!!" She screamed, looking back at me grinning.

As I jerked my last few shots into Lucy, Michelle stepped up and leaned down softly kissing Lucy.

"Oh, good. A nice ass full of semen, just right to lube me up." She purred.

Michelle stepped into place behind Lucy as I eased my cock out, she eased the head into Lucy's ass, and steadily buried the shaft up into her. Lucy gasped and whined "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" until Michelle bottomed the fourteen incher out.

Holding Lucy's hips tight Michelle started to fuck her ass, hard, fast, her crotch rapidly slapping against Lucy. She drove the dildo vigorously up into Lucy making her scream and wail.

"Yesss, yessss!! Oh, ohhh yessss!!" Lucy moaned.

Michelle's breasts were bouncing hard, and her face was flushed as her hips went into overtime, drilling Lucy's ass hole so fast. Lucy was screaming and moaning a deep roar of pleasure echoing around the room.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSSS!!" She cried.

Sweat dripped from Michelle's face onto Lucy's smooth back. It ran and sprayed from her bouncing boobs, as she pummeled Lucy through her orgasm.

"YESSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSS!!" Lucy screamed.

Michelle collapsed exhausted onto Lucy, grinding her crotch tight, rubbing her breasts into Lucy's back. She softly kissed Lucy's neck nuzzling her.

"Oh babe, was that good?" Michelle gasped.

"Fabulous." Lucy groaned in reply.

Michelle eased out of Lucy, and rolled back onto the bed. Unfastening the strap on she tossed it onto the bed.

"Ohhhhh, Michelle, just enough time for you to get your face fucked!" Lucy said grinning.

She helped Michelle move backwards until her head hung from the edge of the bed. My cock was hard as nails, and I stepped up in front of Michelle, she helped guide my shaft to her lips.

"Oh, fuck her face, baby. Destroy her!" Lucy purred fastening the strap on to her own crotch.

I eased my dick deeper into Michelle's mouth, and then down into her tight throat. She coughed and gagged as my cock delved down, until my balls were pressed tight to her nose.

"Let's spit roast her." Lucy said, holding Michelle by the thighs and pushing the strap on into her pussy. She groaned on my dick, as her cunt was stretched by all 14 inches of shaft as Lucy went balls deep into her pussy.

I started thumping my cock deep down Michelle's neck, hard slamming strokes of meat, spit coating my shaft as she gagged. Lucy was fucking her pussy as well, running her hands up Michelle's body to her breasts.

"Do it, fuck her face!" She urged me.

My hips drove against Michelle's head, as she choked and gagged on my cock, thick mucus was spraying out and running down her face. Trickling down her sweaty straggly hair which fell to the floor. Her back was arched, large breasts thrust high, as Lucy tweaked her nipples.

"Yes 'Chelle, take it babe!" Lucy gasped.

Michelle was screaming on my shaft as she came, Lucy driving the dildo deep into her pussy. She twisted Michelle's nipples roughly as I slammed my exploding cock deep into her throat. Hot torrents of spunk flooded the depths of Michelle's neck, making her cough and gag even more. Her screams of pleasure turned to gagging puke wretches as she coughed up a large spray of spit, I felt the thick hot trails oozing around the side of my cock, down Michelle's face.

Lucy eased the dildo from Michelle's pussy, and crawled up the bed. She watched as Michelle urged and puked all over my softening cock, until I stepped away and allowed her to breathe. Stingy white spit clang to her face, matting her blonde hair. She was gasping, bubbles of spit expanding from her nostrils. Lucy clambered atop of Michelle and leaned forwards, sucking at Michelle's face. She gargled with a thick wad of spit before swallowing it.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Michelle gasped as Lucy licked her face clean.

I left Lucy cleaning up her friend, telling them to meet me in the poolroom in 30 minutes time.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
98 Followers