All Comments on 'Vox Populi Vox Dei Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bravo

Great storytelling, and a great twist of an ending with Betty Morelli being put into the same cell as Amber Harris.

The loose ends of the story are that twist, Thomas Cook's body being found near that of Eidex and Swenson (meaning a CIA connection to their deaths), the leaking of the location to Bettina, and the identity of the person or persons who ordered the broadcast to the juror rooms (though Munsen, Parsons & a Rovers Brother seem to be involved will they be caught or will a middle man or woman be the one to take the fall?).

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 4 years ago

That was a great read WW. I also liked how WW made it into the story. Thanks for this, looking forward to the foreshadowed stories. I have a feeling we may seeing Cindy and Don on diverging paths in life. Of course, my record in guessing the future for IC is stellar so who knows what comes next. Either way stay safe and write well and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WWW

Thanks for the great writing, and bring back fond memories. I am 78 years old and like the Iron Crowbar, I am also an Eagle Scout and a Brotherhood member of the Order of the Arrow.

I still remember the 3W’s: Wimachtendeink,Witalouchik,Witahemiwa (all phonetic). As a teenager I recall that we thought the 3W’s stood for: We Want Women. (Not phonetic and a lot easier to remember). However you interpreted it, the Iron Crowbar excels in both.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
WWW

I'm not giving anything away by revealing this, since anyone can google it (or better: duckduckgo it) and find this out. The WWW stands for 'Wimachtendienk Wingolauchsik Witahemui', which is Delaware Indian for 'Brotherhood of Cheerful Service'.

Another fun fact: the OA song, that starts 'firm bound in brotherhood'... is the the tune of 'God Save The Tsar' from the long-ago days when Russia had a monarchy.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 4 years ago

WOW ! What a GR8 read . Looking forward to more . I also predict that the Iron Wolf to be a steadily increasing major force as more of this story unfolds .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting!

Now I know why Amber is fighting like hell to go to sunnydale...(Betty morelli)

Is the press trying to go after Don's family through Betsy biological mom?

Only time will tell ...

Looking forward to future stories with great anticipation

Keep on keeping on WW

...Godian...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Godian

Very nice observation, but the question is HOW they're going to go about it...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The next story, "Cat's In The Cradle" has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Some good, some bad, some sad and some happy. You certainly can mix things up and looking to the future your "throwaway" comment about Don and Laura in 10 years time is both intriguing and worrying.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES