All Comments on 'Voyeur Pt. 02'

by Bacon4u2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude

I don't care what you, the guys, and the little woman do in your free time, be the biggest and best bitch you can be, but just put this in fetish or gay. We all know this isn't what turns stright guys on, they don't fucking do this. your not shocking anyone, its just gross for a stright guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Different Strokes for different folks

whoever commented is entitled to his opinions, but there are plenty of people who read these, and enjoy them, including me, a woman, and the description is clear enough, to know what youre in for when you read it...

mastrrhandmastrrhandabout 14 years ago
Still all male

I've been a male all of my life ant this scenerio definitely does turn me on!! The thought of knowing that another man has been where only I am supposed to go....not that's a turn on for me...and what better way to know that to suck the cum out of her flooded pussy?!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
What ever turns you on is what I have always said

As long as the cuckold enjoys himself what difference does it make. His wife was fucking Don for both him and her pleasure. She did take time out from fucking her lover, to pay attention to her husband. She didn't ignore the poor guy altogether.

As for the story, It's a well written and fast moving story which held my interest through out.

As for the cum eating, cream pie muff diving, well that's not really my cup of tea. I don't think I could even eat my own cum out of a sweet pussy, but you never know. i guess that would depend on how much that sweet pussy insisted on my participating in on her pleasure.

Thanks for the good read, I enjoyed the story.

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
O.K.

We got a gay guy, a woman and fatdaddybitch that like this, thats what the comment said, this isn't for stright guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg!

Wow...totally hot...Love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW AGAIN

As good as the first. Something about the Taboo makes me enjoy it even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey author

I'm not going to bitch about this story, since I didn't read it, also didn't score it. And the reason is-in your preface you warned the reader what to expect and I thank you for that. However, wouldn't you agree that cuckold type stories belong in fetish not in loving wives. Please, if this site doesn't have enough sense to put stories in their proper genre at least you authors do it for them. It would prevent a lot of negative comments. Think about it. ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Typical www or bonnietaylor dog shit.

Get some professional help or use a large caliber handgun and do everyone a favor. And please quit writing in the short term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very hot

This series is coming together great. IF YOU ARE NOT INTO THIS THEN DON'T READ THE DAMN THING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
God Damm!

I'd love to run into you and your slut wife sometime, I always carry condoms and even though I have never done it, after I was done with your wife I would fuck your little ass, you could both be my bitch. Hot story boy.

ChastizedChastizedabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

You made me want to be there, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Jeez, this is fucking awesome, I love it! Ken

happy2bhubbyhappy2bhubbyabout 11 years ago
you are a lucky lucky man. or is this just fiction?

Wife has had many boyfriends and Fuck-Buddies

over the years but I never got to "be there."

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Unlucky?

He's lost his pride and self-respect. And his slut wife has certainly demonstrated that she has no love or respect for him. Time to divorce the bitch before she gives you something you can't divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Garbage

Cucks and their whores, absolute human garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuckold !!!

Your story brought back many memories,yes i have done exactly the same thing with my wife and i loved having my wife sit on my face after my friend had just finished fucking her and i swallow all the fresh juices from her pussy. We have done that for many years and with many different guys. FANTASTIC !!!!!!

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
The best

Watching wife under her lover is mesmerizing sight. And later she feeds thick cum is absolute joy for a cuck.

Vidu did it when she had permission night with Satish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous