Voyeurism in a Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. NO! Wait. I want so see your face as you cum inside me."

She disengages and rolls on her back, raising her legs, pulling her pussy further open.

"Now come in me. I want to see you cum!"

I slide into her and then wait, feeling her body respond to my throbbing cock. The slow rhythm of our bodies slowly builds up the pressure on me until I can't hold back and I start into ploughing her. She is so beautiful, so fuckable, I can't control myself and I make one last thrust into her and feel my cum pulse into her.

"Yes. Yes." softly she whispers to me. Slowly stroking my face. "I have waited so long for this moment. Stay just there."

We stay there, touching, whispering and slowly arousing each other till we make slow gentle soft love. Then she kisses me, gets into the dressing gown and disappears just before whispering, "Breakfast on the patio at about 9. Try not to look too fucked."

I am now fully convinced Sheila was not the woman who visited last night. Whoever it was, was older and most possibly had diabetes or at least incipient diabetes. But Mummy had pubic hairs and unless she had shaved in the interim there had been someone else visiting me.

Breakfast on the patio was relaxed, friendly and without any apparent sub currents and soon it came to the point where I had to head back home. I was just making my excuses when Mummy sitting opposite me spread her legs briefly, smiled at me and then covered up. The heavy bush of pubic hair was gone. Shaven clean. It was her that had visited last night. I smiled in return and got up to leave. As she hugged me, I said softly, "Get yourself checked for diabetes."

She smiles gently. "I know and now you know."

Her last words to me where equally loaded.

"Sheila is a lucky woman. You are most, " she paused as if lost for a word. "satisfying."

The look that Sheila shot her was was full of suspicion. I just shrugged.

What happened to Sheila that evening? Why did Mummy visit me? Did Sheila figure out what had happen? All unanswered questions. The only thing for sure is that I will be staying over regularly.

12