Voyeurs Spy on PE Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Voyeur watches Tiffany & the PE Teacher.
1.1k words
4.16
8.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Mr. Harris (29 yrs.) is the high school physical education teacher. He stands at 6-feet with bushy-black hair. His mustache is thick, but trimmed. It's after school hours and he's in the weight room who jumps off of the treadmill wearing a jogging-suit. The top is drenched in body sweat as he runs toward the door. He turns off the lights and lock's the doors.

He runs down the steps and turns left in front of the locked gym doors. He then turns right and pushes open the swinging doors and then the inside swinging doors.

Tiffany (20 yrs.) is a brunette (32-24-32) with two curly pig-tails. She's a teacher-aid in the English department who looks like a school girl. She walks past those locked gym doors and pulls out a key. She steps up to another door which isn't used anymore. She made a copy of the original key and that door opens up.

She steps inside and pulls out her iPhone. The flashlight shines over empty lockers. Her feet step up to a swinging door and she pushes it open. There are more rows of lockers. She walks further and hears a shower running. She turns off the flashlight.

Her head peaks right and sees a light from the shower area. She steps past more lockers and ducks behind an opened one. She looks over.

Mr. Harris stands naked in a hot shower who faces away from the water. His eyes are closed and the mouth is dropped open. Shampoo is lathered all over the crotch area. His left-hand grips the base of his thick 10-inch cock. The right-hand strokes shampoo over his cock-tip. It feels so good.

She pulls up her iPhone and turns on the video. She presses the zoom button.

Two days later. Mr. Harris sits at his office desk watching his iPhone. The video shows him in the shower. He "stops" it and writes down the phone number from the "text" message. He calls the number on his desk phone.

TIFFANY: It's Tiffany.

MR. HARRIS: I looked at the video. It's Mr. Harris.

TIFFANY: Hello, Mr. Harris.

MR. HARRIS: Tell me, you didn't put this on the Internet.

TIFFANY: No, I didn't.

MR HARRIS: What do you want Tiffany?

TIFFANY: One night.

MR HARRIS: Not if you're a student.

TIFFANY: I'm 20 and a teacher aid at your school.

MR HARRIS: I'm trying to get back with my ex-wife.

TIFFANY: It's just one night.

MR. HARRIS: You'll destroy that video, if I do?

TIFFANY: Sure.

MR HARRIS: Let me think about it.... I'll call you.

The next day. Mr. Harris steps up to the classroom window and looks inside. Tiffany sits on a chair next to the teacher's desk. He glances at the short skirt, tight blouse and those pigtails.

He whispers, "I bet she wants to squeal."

Friday night in the parking lot of the movie theaters. A truck is parked in the corner. Mr. Harris sits in the driver seat and Tiffany leans over from the passenger side. His pants and boxer shorts are pulled down to the ankles. His right foot presses down on the brake pedal.

Both of her hands stroke his big-long-shaft. Her lips are clamped around his cock-tip. The tongue licks hard. Both of his hands grip the steering wheel.

He grunts, "Fuck... You're Good.!!"

Both of her hands have a death grip around his steel-pole.

He says, "Holy Fuck... I-I needed this... For-a-long... F-Fucking time.!!"

Stroke-Stroke-Stroke... Lick-Lick-Lick.

He grunts more, "Gawd-Damn... M-My ex-wife... Has-Nothing-On... Y-You.!!"

Stroke-Stroke-Stroke-Stroke.

He grunts gain, "Squeeze-it... That's it... Squeeze-it.!!"

Stroke-Stroke-Stroke.

Her mouth lifts off as she strokes up to his cock-tip.

Mr. Harris explodes, "Oh-Ssshhiiiiiiiitt... Shiiiiiiiitt... Sssshhh-iiittt... Ohhh... Shit.!!"

45 minutes later. Inside motel room 100 which is near the high school. The curtains are closed, but the center opening runs down the middle. It's snowing outside and the room is on the bottom floor.

Clothes are piled up next to the bed. The lights are bright. Tiffany is laying on her back with her butt-cheeks on the edge of the bed. Both of her legs are spread open. Mr. Harris grips her ankles.

His enormous cock is buried only half-way inside of her shaved pussy. His short thrusts make her small tits jiggle out-of-control.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Tiffany screams, "GAWD... MY-GAWD... MR. HARRIS... OH-GAWWWWDD.!!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Both of her hands grip the top bed sheets.

She responds, "GAWD-GAWD... MR. HARRIS... I'M-CUMMING-AGAIN.!!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams, "GAWD... RIGHT THERE... RIGHT THERE... GAWWWWWDD.!!!"

Outside The Motel Room.

The snow keeps falling. Derrick (18 yrs.) is a blonde football player who walks by and stops. He steps up to the window and looks through the small opening.

He whispers, "Holy Shit. They're fucking."

His eyes grow big as he sees Mr. Harris and his thick cock.

He says, "That's Mr. Harris. Our fucking PE teacher."

Tiffany is heard screaming, "MY-GAWD... GAWD... MR. HARRIS... DON'T STOP.!!"

Mr. Harris keeps thrusting.

Derrick says, "Mr. Harris. Holy shit."

He moves his head so he can see better.

Derrick's right hand reaches down to rub his crotch under his winter coat.

Back Inside The Motel Room.

Mr. Harris pulls out and the right-hand grips his thick pole. He taps the cock-tip against her bare pussy lips.

He says, "You look like a little girl. I feel like I'm committing a crime..., with you shaved like that."

Both of his hands wrap around her tiny waist. He lifts her off the bed and carries her to the couch.

He says, "My turn for pleasure. Bend over the arm chair."

She does so as he leans over her butt-cheeks.

He says, "I'm gonna try to go, in a little farther, Okay?"

She answers, "Okay, Mr. Harris."

The right-hand grips his shaft again. The engorged cock-tip spreads open those wet pussy lips. He slides inside and stops.

He whispers, "Close your legs and cross your ankles."

She does so.

His eyes never leave his cock as he begins pushing inside.

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

He says, "Shit, that feels good."

She responds, "MR. HARRIS... I-LUV-YOU... GAWD-DAMMIT.!!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

His mouth drops open as the sensations cover his cock.

He grunts, "Ohhhh-Shit... Shit.!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

She keeps screaming, "MY-GAWD... MR. HARRIS... I-LUV-YOUR-COCK.!!!"

Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.... Thrust.

He screams, "IT'S-MY-TURN... TAKE-MY-LOAD... TAKE-IT.!!!"

Everything stops.

Mr. Harris explodes, "OH-SHIIIIIIIITT... SHIIIIIIIITT... SSSH-IIIIITTT.!!"

He pulls out his cock and grips it again. The cock-tip slaps against her left butt-cheek.

He says, "You can keep my video. If you don't put it on the internet."

Tiffany replies, "Okay, it belongs only ot me. Thank you, Mr. Harris."

Back Outside the Motel Room.

Derrick has been leaning to the right so that he can see that couch. He's been stroking his cock, under his coat.

He says, "This shit is hot. Can't believe it's Mr. Harris."

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers