Voyeurs Spy on PE Teacher Pt. 04

Story Info
Voyeurs Watch Stepmom & the PE Teacher.
1.1k words
4.67
4.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

Kathy (32 yrs.) is a voluptuous brunette (40-24-36) who is the young stepmother of Cara. Kathy had attended the parent/teacher conference last spring. She met all of Cara's teachers including the physical education instructor Mr. Harris (29 yrs.). The girl's Phys-Ed teacher was ill. So, Harris handled all the students during that conference.

Kathy and Cara's father had divorced, but both women remained close.

It's still winter. Kathy received a text message on her iPhone. It came from Tiffany who said she was a former teacher's aide at the school. A small video popped up too. It shows a naked Mr. Harris. Kathy pushes the "play" button and he is seen masturbating in the locker-room shower.

A few days later. Kathy leaves a voice message on the school iPhone of Mr. Harris. She explains what Tiffany had sent her.

It's after school hours and Mr. Harris finishes a hot shower. He wipes his bushy-black-hair with a towel. He even wipes his thick mustache while walking toward his office. His thick-long-cock flops from side to side.

He keeps wiping down his body with one hand. The other hand picks up the iPhone from his desk. He wraps the towel around his neck and listens to the voice mail.

Mr. Harris calls her back.

KATHY: Hello, Mr. Harris.

MR. HARRIS: Is this, Kathy?

KATHY: Yes, you got my message.

MR. HARRIS: You saw that video of me?

KATHY: Yes, Tiffany sent it.

MR. HARRIS: She wasn't supposed to do that.

KATHY: I didn't know it was you. Until I watched it.

MR. HARRIS: Destroy it, please.

KATHY: Of course, I will.

MR. HARRIS: Do you two know each other?

KATHY: No. Tiffany was a teacher's aide in my step-daughter's English class. She took my number from Cara's contact information.

MR. HARRIS: I shower after hours so no gossip starts about my cock.

KATHY: I met Tiffany during the parent/teacher conference. That's when I met you too. Remember? Cara's PE instructor was sick.

MR. HARRIS: Sorry, I don't recall meeting you.

KATHY: There's a photo of me and Cara on the high school website-page.

MR. HARRIS: Why did Tiffany send you that video?

KATHY: I guess she thought we'd make a couple.

MR. HARRIS: I just got back with my ex-wife.

KATHY: She's a lucky woman.

MR. HARRIS: Thanks. If anything happens.

KATHY: You have my phone number.

Mr. Harris puts the phone down and wraps the towel around his waist. He sits on a chair in front of a computer. He looks at the school's website. His fingers type in a "search" for Kathy and Cara. A photo comes up and Kathy has enormous tits.

He says, "How could I forget those? Damn."

It's snowing heavily on Saturday night. Travis (19 yrs.) is a blonde college student. His younger brother Derrick (18 yrs.) is also a blonde and a football player. They both stand in front of the window of motel room 100. Their winter-coat hoods cover the heads.

The curtains are closed, but the right side is torn. The tear hangs down and the opening is an inch-wide. Both Travis and Derrick are stroking their cocks under those coats.

They see the naked bodies of Kathy and Mr. Harris. She's standing with both legs spread a-part over the corner of the bed. She also leans forward. He is behind her who pulls both of her arms back. His 10-inch cock is buried inside of her pussy. He's giving short and forceful thrusts. Her massive tits flop in full view of the window.

They can hear her screams outside, "OHHHH-JESUS... JESUS... GAWD... OHHHH-GAWD... MR. HARRIS.!!"

Travis says, "Look at those fucking tits."

Derrick replies, "Bro., I think... I know her."

Travis, "Shit bro., My cock is so hard."

Derrick, "Me Too. Huge fucking titties.!"

Inside the Motel Room.

Mr. Harris looks down at his cock which is only halfway inside. It bends upward with each push because it's so thick and she's tight.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Kathy screams, "GAWD... FUCKING-GAWD... MY-JESUS-GAWD... GLAD-YOU... CALLED-ME."

He grunts, "Glad-I-Called-Too... Am-I-Too-Far-In?"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She answers loudly, "GAWD-NO... MR. HARRIS... JUST-RIGHT... JESUS-GAWD.!!"

He holds a firm grip on her arms as her heavy tits flop.

Back Outside the Motel Room.

Derrick and Travis have exploded into their towels. They hold onto themselves under their coats. They keep watching those tits.

Derrick says, "Fuck bro., I remember her."

Travis asks, "Who?"

Derrick answers, "That's Cara's stepmom. Kathy."

Travis replies, "Cara's a student?"

Derrick says, "Yeah bro, look at those huge areoles."

Kathy's screams can still be heard, "MR. HARRIS... YOU'RE-MAKING... ME-CUM... I'M-GONNA... CUUMMMMMM.!!"

Travis says, "Bro, her body is shaking. Shit!"

Back Inside the Motel Room.

Mr. Harris pulls out his monster cock. His hands reach around and grab both tits. His fingers pinch those nipples. Kathy comes down to earth breathing hard.

She says, "Thank you, Mr. Harris."

He whispers, "You're welcome. Go ahead, lay on the bed."

Kathy shakes her black hair and climbs onto the bed. She lays on her back and spreads those legs. Her fingers pinch the nipples.

Mr. Harris walks over to the curtains. He pulls the torn side over and it closes a little more.

Back Outside the Motel Room.

Travis and Derrick hide under the window. They look at each other.

Travis whispers, "I don't think he saw us."

Derrick replies, "That was close bro."

Travis looks at the snow falling on the bushes and then back again.

Derrick smiles, "What?"

Travis answers, "I'm gonna use jelly this time. You want some or not?"

Derrick says, "I'll stay with lotion."

Travis says, "Let's turn over the towels. Mine's cold as shit. Looks like he's gonna fuck her good."

They both stand up and flip over the towels under their coats. Derrick pulls out jelly from his coat pocket. Travis squirts lotion onto his palm.

The curtain had closed, but fell back open.

They look into the window and down onto the bed. Kathy strokes and squeezes her big tits.

Travis says, "I'm gonna dream about those titties tonight."

Derrick replies, "No shit bro., I'd give anything to suck on those."

They see Mr. Harris rubbing lubricant over his engorged cock-tip. He climbs onto the bed and crawls in between her legs. His right hand grips his long shaft. He guides the cock-tip toward her pussy lips. He slips it inside a few inches and places his hands onto the bed outside of her tits.

Travis says, "I'm already hard bro."

Derrick replies, "Me too bro. Fuck."

They see Mr. Harris lifting up his bushy-black-head who also closes his eyes. His buttocks begin bouncing up and down.

Kathy screams, "JESUS-JESUS... GAWD... MR. HARRIS... MY-GAWD... FUCK-ME.!!"

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers