Voyeurs Spy on PE Teacher Pt. 03

Story Info
Voyeur watches Miss Chang & the PE Teacher.
1k words
4.07
5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

Miss Chang (30 years.) is an Asian (36-24-36) who has a long black pony-tail. She's a substitute math teacher who will work at the high school for two weeks. She wears a business dress-suit which shows off her sexy legs.

During the lunch break. Miss Chang walks into the main cafeteria to stand in line. Mr. Harris (29 yrs.) stands at the front. He is the physical education teacher who has bushy-black-hair. His thick mustache is trimmed neatly who stands 6-feet tall.

Wednesday night after school hours. Miss Chang steps on the walk way outside the gymnasium. She grabs the door and it isn't locked. She steps inside and looks up the empty stairs. She sees the doors on her right and walks over. It's the men's locker-room. Her hands push open the swinging doors who comes to more swinging doors inside.

She gets through the doors and sees a naked man under a hot shower. She jumps behind a soda machine on the right.

Miss Chang peeks and Mr. Harris faces the shower wall. The water splashes over his tight buttocks. He shakes his bushy hair and turns around. His thick-long-cock flops from side to side. He turns off the water and steps over to grab a towel. He wipes down the body and then walks toward the office. She hides behind the machine. He steps into the office and closes the door. She walks quietly out the swinging doors.

Five days later on Monday. Mr. Harris sits inside his gym office. The school desk phone rings. He picks up the receiver.

MR. HARRIS: Hello. PE Teacher, Mr. Harris.

MISS CHANG: Hello, I'm the substitute teacher, Miss Chang.

MR. HARRIS: Nice to meet you.

MISS CHANG: I-I want to apologize.

MR. HARRIS: For what?

MISS CHANG: Well, I walked in while you were showering.

MR. HARRIS: After school hours?

MISS CHANG: Yes, the gym doors were unlocked.

MR. HARRIS: Well, I'm embarrassed.

MISS CHANG: You don't, need to be embarrassed.

MR. HARRIS: I never take showers with male students. I don't want gossip about my cock.

MISS CHANG: Your big secret.... Is safe with me.

MR. HARRIS: Miss Chang, you liked what you saw?

MISS CHANG: It's been a while after my divorce became final.

MR. HARRIS: Too bad, I can't see you naked.

MISS CHANG: 36-24-36.

MR HARRIS: Really? My ex-wife is letting me back in.

MISS CHANG: I'm a substitute for one more week.

MR HARRIS: Let me think about it?

MISS CHANG: Sure, but one week goes by fast.

It's Saturday night in the parking lot of the motel which is near the high school. The snow finally stops falling. Derrick (18 yrs.) is a blonde football player. He sits in the driver seat. His older brother Travis (19 yrs.) is also blonde who attends a local college. He's in the passenger seat.

Derrick says, "Mr. Harris always waits til 10 o'clock before going into room 100."

Travis replies, "I recognize his truck."

Derrick says, "He brings a different woman here every two weeks."

Travis asks, "Really? The high school PE teacher?"

Derrick answers, "I don't catch him all the time though."

He opens his back pack and pulls hand towels and bottles of lotion.

Derrick bluntly says, "Whack off under your coat. I don't want to see little Travis."

Travis chuckles, "Okay, this shit better be real."

Derrick replies, "You'll find out. Mr. Harris has 10-inches. C'mon, I bet they're fucking already."

They both grab the towels, lotion and then climb out of the truck.

Derrick and Travis push through the bushes on the side of motel. They step up to the window of room 100. The curtains are closed, but there is a half-inch opening. Both of them look inside.

They see Miss Chang and Mr. Harris naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with both legs spread open and bent at the knees. He leans over her in between those legs with his hands placed on the bed. Both of her hands grip his arms.

His 10-inch cock is so thick. He's only half-way inside of her black-pussy.

Her screams can be heard outside, "UNNNH-UNNH... UNNH-UNH-UNNNNHH... SO-BIG-SO-BIG."

Derrick says, "Shit, that's Miss Chang. The substitute math teacher."

Travis replies, "Oh, yeah? Shit."

Derrick says, "She's fucking hot."

Travis pulls out his towel and unzips his jeans under his coat. He shoves the towel down his jeans and underwear, over his crotch. Derrick does the same thing. They both squirt lotion on their palms as they continue watching.

Inside the Motel Room.

Mr. Harris keeps a steady pace as he looks down at his steel shaft.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams, "UNNNHH... SO-BIG... SO-FUCKING-BIG... UNNNH... BIG-MR. HARRIS."

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Her beautiful tits jiggle.

He says, "Miss Chang. You're fucking tight. Fucking tight."

She screams, "OPEN-ME-UP... MR HARRIS.!!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams more, "CUM-I-CUM... MR HARRIS... YOU-MAKE-ME... CUM-AGAIN... CUUUMMMMM.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Back Outside the Motel Room.

Both brothers have already finished jacking off. They hold their crotches under those coats and keep watching.

Travis says, "Mr. Harris is Goddamn packing it. The fucking PE Teacher."

Derrick replies, "I told you bro, and fucking thick too."

Travis says, "I can't believe this shit."

Derrick responds, "It isn't over yet."

Back Inside the Motel Room.

Mr. Harris pulls out and leans backward onto his knees.

He says, "Roll over on your stomach."

She does it as he grabs a pillow and folds it in half.

He says, "Lift up your stomach."

She does and he places the pillow under her stomach. Her butt-cheeks lift up into the air.

He says, "Close your legs."

She closes her legs and he climbs on top placing his left hand on the bed. His other hand grips his thickness and hits her right butt-cheek with his cock-tip.

His cock spreads open those wet pussy lips and slides inside.

She replies, "Unnnnnnhh-Unnnhh."

He says, "Cross your legs."

She does so.

He grunts, "Ooooohh.. That's fucking good."

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

He grunts more, "Ohhh-Shit... Shit... It's My Turn.!"

She replies, "Okay.. Mr. Harris.. Okay."

He looks down at his thick shaft. It bends upward because he can't go any deeper.

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

He grunts, "Shit-Miss-Chang... My-Favorite-Position... Shit-It-Feels-Good."

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

Mr. Harris explodes, "SHIT-IT'S-CUMMING... SSSHH-IIIIIITTT.. SHIIIIIIIITTT. OH-MY-FUCKING-SHIT.!!!"

Back Outside the Motel Room.

Derrick looks left and pulls Travis back under the bushes.

Derrick whispers, "Someone's coming."

They both zip up their jeans and stuff the towels in the coat pockets.

Derrick says, "Let's go."

They both climb through the bushes.

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers