Voyeurs Watch Tennis Stud Pt. 04

Story Info
Voyeur spies on Japanese gal and Tennis star.
1k words
3.78
2.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers

It is still winter and very cold outside. Tom (18 yrs.) has been practicing at the indoor tennis courts in the city gym. He is a senior high school tennis champion. Coach Brady (36 yrs.) helped him get a 4-year college athletic scholarship. Tom walks over and grabs his sport duffle bag. He heads toward the locker room showers while flipping his racket in one hand.

Mika (32 yrs.) is Japanese (37-24-32) who is the Phys-Ed instructor at the community college. She was told about the "peep" window at the city gym above the men's locker room. Curiosity got the best of her. She's been spying on Tom while he takes his showers.

Tom faces away from the wall as the hot water splashes over his upper back. His hands lather up with thick shampoo in his brown hair. Those hands move down to his chest and then over his tight abdominals. He reaches the brown crotch and lathers up thoroughly with his fingers.

He turns around to face the wall. The hot water sprays off his body. He stops moving for a few seconds and turns around side-ways.

His eyes look up at the open "peep" window. He stops moving and stares directly into that dark opening. Who is up there watching him? Who is she? Is she an older woman?

Mika doesn't move as she looks down at Tom. She knows that he cannot see her. It lasts for a minute and then he turns back toward the wall.

She keeps watching as hot water splashes over his back muscles and those full round buttocks. He stands only at 5'8". She's a little taller than him at 5'8-1/2".

Mika whispers, "Tom, you're so damn hot. I give awesome head."

It's Monday afternoon and Tom walks out of his last class. He heads up the hallway and opens his locker. Coach Brady and Mika approach him. She's wearing a blue blouse and a short leather skirt. She has beautiful legs. Her long black hair is tied into a ponytail which lays over her big tits.

Coach says, "Tom, I want you to meet Mika."

Tom turns around and glances at her whole body.

He replies, "Uh... Hi Mika. Nice to meet you."

She says, "Hello Tom. I work at the community college. I asked coach Brady to introduce us."

Her eyes stare at coach who realizes she wants to be alone with Tom. Coach smirks and then walks away.

Tom asks, "Aren't you the Phys-Ed teacher at the college?"

She answers, "Yes, I am. I thought it best to talk to you directly."

He nervously smiles, "Uh... What about... Miss Mika?"

She answers directly, "Do you know the hotel behind the tennis courts?"

His eyes grow wide, "Yeah, I do."

She says, "Room 110. You and I. This Thursday night."

Mika turns and walks away. He watches with his mouth wide open.

He says, "That's my room."

Outside Hotel Room 110.

It's freezing cold on Thursday night. The thick clouds make it seem - even darker. The street lights shine through the trees above room 110. There are still shadows and no one is around.

Coach Brady stands at the window and peaks inside. The curtains have an opening of at least three inches wide.

He chuckles, "Damn, they left the curtains open."

What he sees is the naked bodies of Tom and Mika. He stands facing the bed with his legs spread apart. She kneels on the carpet in front of him with her back to the bed. His hands hold the back of her head with the ponytail pushed upward.

Her mouth covers his 7-inch cock. Her lips slide down his shaft and touch his brown crotch. It's also a deep throat. Those lips slide back up and down again.

Inside the Hotel Room.

Tom watches her wet lips over his cock.

He says, "Fuck Yeahhh... Swallow it all... Fuck Mika... Yeahhhh.!!"

She breathes through her nose as her lips clamp tightly around his shaft... They go down and back up... Down and back up.

He replies, "Ohh-Yeahhh... Yeahhhh... Ohh-Fuuuckk... Feelz-So-Fucking-Good.!!"

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach stands there in his heavy sport jacket. His left hand rubs the crotch over his jeans.

He whispers, "Hoy shit... Wish she was working my old cock."

His body leans more into the curtain opening.

Back Inside The Hotel Room.

Tom still holds the back of her head. Her lips slide up and she makes a sucking-off sound from the cock-tip. Her left hand grips his shaft and strokes it. Those hot lips cover his left testicle and her tongue licks it gently.

He closely his eyes and says, "Ohhhh... My-Gawd... Fuck... Oh-My-Gawd... My-Ballz.!!"

Her lips move to his right testicle as she keeps stroking his shaft.

He groans, "Ohhhh... Yeahhhh... Yeah-Yeah... The-Other-One... Fuck Yeahhhh.!!"

The lips cover the smaller testicle and her tongue pushes it around inside of her mouth.

Tom says, "Shit... Was that you?... When I looked at the peep hole... Was that you Mika?"

She answers, "Mmm-Mmm."

She lift's off of his ballz and the lips slide over his cock-tip again... She slides down and back up.

He grunts, "Ohh-Yeahhh... Yeah... It's-Cumming... It's-Cumming-Mika.!!"

Her lips slide down and touch his brown crotch. She then holds his shaft in her mouth and throat.

Tom explodes, "Ohh-My-Gu-Ahhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhh... Gawwwwdd.!!"

His load slides down her throat.

Tom's knees buckle as his cock slips out of her mouth. He falls forward with his hands on the bed... She gently kisses his left inner thigh.

Back Outside The Hotel Room.

Coach falls back a few steps holding his crotch over the jeans.

He says, "Shit... She took his load... She goddamn took his load."

Back Inside the Hotel Room.

Mika climbs onto the bed and lays her head back against a pillow. Tom climbs on too and his hands push her beautiful legs apart and upward.

He says, "It's your turn, Mika."

She replies, "Okay, Tom. Go for it."

His tongue begins to lick the folds of her pussy lips.

Coach Brady steps back up to the window and watches with a big smile.

HerMatman
HerMatman
82 Followers