All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 25'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
jmironjmiron8 months ago

Amazing... and the future of this saga seens to be uncredible!

Socre: 6

Thanks!

jmironjmiron8 months ago

In my humble opinion Ryan and her should stay married.

He will watch her become a powerful woman in his company (better position and salary) and meeting antoher men to business and pleasure!

She will reach heights in her professional, financial and sexual life that he - Ryan - will never reach!

She will be the breadwinner of the house, like when he lost his job at the beginning of the saga, and Ryan will just watch and accept his position.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

This is a very interesting chapter. Lisa wore the revealing dress that Charles laid out for her. With no bra, most of her very large enhanced tits were exposed, standing high and proud on her chest. The dress did elicit strong reactions from those who saw her in it when they went to dinner. I was surprised that the dress played such a minor role after the buildup in the last two chapters. After dining she again had sex with Charles, and this time he introduced Lisa to anal, which produced a powerful orgasm in her. Ryan’s lap dance with the stripper was recounted and Lisa threw him out. Charles and Eric made decisions, and Charles invited Lisa to join VBS as a senior account executive, with a base salary twice her earnings as a bank branch manager, although she had zero experience with their product line (still a mystery exactly what this company does). They negotiated a new contract; aside from her responsibilities in her new position, it appears that Lis will also be a plant in VBS to steer business to Eric and Charles’ fledging enterprise. The last two sentences of the chapter are enticing but very ambiguous: “If you divorce, will you change your last name?" Lisa looked to her left then upward in thought before staring at Mr. Grant with a glow in her blue eyes, "I just may..."

I have absolutely no idea where this story is going at this point except it appears that Lisa will be getting a lot more of Charles’ cock. It appears certain that Lisa will divorce Ryan. Changing her last name may cement that decision and it seems, will open new doors for Lisa. We have yet to find out where the modeling with Samantha and Mark will lead. This chapter appears to be a transition chapter, and only moves the story in one direction. It does not seem to stretch any of Lisa’s sexual boundaries, except for her positive experience with anal. The story (and the sex) seems to be moving at a very slow pace at this point, and risks getting boring. It is still a very good story, although it seems a bit rudderless to me at the moment. I wonder if longer chapters would allow the author to cover more ground and allow the story’s multiple plot lines seem clearer. Still, this is one of my very favorite stories on this site and I look forward to the coming chapters and the plot twists that the author adds to make the story more delicious.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“Lisa looked at the items on the bed. There was a black dress, thong panties, no bra, and some high-heels. Thanks to Mark, the mature beauty was more used to outfits that might not have been a preference of hers in the past.”

This passage is one of the first that I can recall that relates the impact of the revealing dress that Mark had Lisa wear to any other context. She apparently liked what Charles selected; a lot of her big tits and a little of her shapely thighs - a pleasant mix of stylish conservatism and sexy display. The author excels at these kinds of details.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Thinking some more about where the story is going from here, I suspect that the author, as usual, has some things up his sleeve that are not obvious. I am not sure about Lisa’s soon-to-be new job with VBS, but apparently she will be working for Eric and will not have to move. Ryan, on the other hand, will be assigned to Grant, on the other side of the country, and he will likely be out of the picture. Lisa and Ryan’s marriage looks to be toast. Lisa will be able to fuck Charles only when he comes into her city on business. There could be more evenings with him where Lisa wears more revealing clothes he picks out; Lisa seems to be a bit submissive with Charles. It remains to be seen what new experiences he has in store for her now that he knows that she is quite comfortable displaying her big tits and sexy body.

The modeling plot line with Mark and Samantha has been building for a few chapters, and I can imagine this taking Lisa to new sexual levels, beyond what she might imagine. Her new sales job ostensible does not require sex, but as Charles said, it lis entirely up to Lisa to do what is necessary to meet her sales targets. He observed to her that with her brains, communication skills, and beauty, that should be no problem. There are possibilities here. The landscapers seem to be ever-present, but in the background; nothing has been developed to bring them into the foreground - but. . .

I have commented on this before, but so far Lisa has not taken the lead to initiate sexual liaisons with Charles, but has called Mark on at least one occasion when she wanted to meet him to fuck. This tendency may not change in coming chapters, but if she is free from her marital responsibilities and her banking job, her “conservative nature” may morph into something much less inhibited. The author may have her change her dress style to more revealing clothes in her new position as Senior Account Executive, which she clearly could not do in her bank branch manager position. As her brief experience with the revealing outfit that she wore to dinner with Charles, Lisa seems more comfortable displaying her big tits and hot body. More modeling, and likely exotic modeling, could make clothes that accentuate her body even more seem increasingly natural. Lisa may blame Ryan for her big enhanced tits, but she seems to like how they make her look and how they are magnets for men, and especially for her lovers, Mark and now Charles (Lisa had no reservations when she put on and wore to dinner the dress Charles picked out. The dress, which can be seen on the internet, and must be worn without a bra, clearly displayed a very large part of her huge 34F tits and obvious deep cleavage - Lisa thought it was well balanced as it only came a bit above the knee and did not show a lot of thigh!). Clearly she wants more sex, and more intense sex, now in all her holes. Can’t wait for the next chapter to see in what directions the author will take Lisa.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“Once they were done editing the agreement, Lisa could feel a renewed energy and excitement about working at VBS.”

This would make it possible for Lisa to live well on her own, and also give her access to Charles and Mark’s cocks and to display her body as both men wanted without worrying about her banker position or her soon-to-be ex-husband.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

The more I think about it there will likely be some big surprises with Lisa's new job with VBS and the disintegration of her marriage.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

"The Susana Monaco twist front halter mini dress looked amazing on the mature beauty. It had a plunging neckline which did not help conceal her big tits, but the rest of the dress was tasteful."

While Lisa must have had some awareness of the effect her big, beautiful tits had on men, it was Mark who first saw her submissive

side and picked out a dress for the retreat that accentuated and highlighted her big tits. Modeling for him in front of Samantha's

cameras brought more of her latent exhibitionism. So it was no surprise that she easily put on the braless dress with the plunging neckline purchased by Charles that displayed most of the inner curves of her huge enhanced tits. It appears she liked the look. Lisa is coming to realize that displaying her 34F tits gives her pleasure, knowing the powerful effect they have on men - and women. I suspect that soon Lisa will enjoy even more displaying her beautiful face, big tits, and very hot body in front of the camera and out in public with Mark or Charles. She will possibly purchase a new wardrobe for her new sales position with VBS that showcases her fabulous

body, probably acknowledging to herself that "sex sells" and wanting to take every advantage.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

What about hot Shelby? If Lisa moves out she is hardly likely to want Shelby to live with her dad when she is not at college, unless . . .

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

As part of her upcoming modeling, Lisa could conceivably model lingerie as part of the “seasonal” wear, including thongs, half-cup, quarter-cup, and bondage open cup bras intended for wear under shear blouses. As she becomes more and more comfortable displaying her body in front of the camera, she might decide to wear a sampling as part of a possible new wardrobe for her position as sales executive for VBS as suggested in an earlier comment. Can’t wait to see what changes with Lisa result from her new life and job.

jmironjmiron8 months ago

"- No sexual requirements are a part of this contract unless approved by Lisa Mitchell."

JamesVI has a talent for micro details like when he describes the type of shoes or clothes.

This phrase is more amazing than 90% of sex scenes in this site.

Why? The consequences!

Like I said in other chapter, this is a high level saga.

We know - I hope - that she will fuck big clients and enjoy every moment.

She won´t become a escort or something like this.

She is a smart woman and capable to achieve things with her brain, but when dealing with an alpha male or/and the business is hard to get, well....

Will be amazing the scene: she is dressing for the business diner, her husband watched all in silence, and the client (a man that Ryan know and hates) pickup her in MItchell's house for the night.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Charles Grant kind of mystifies me. He is a long-time womanizer and his interest in Lisa is due entirely, it appears, to her beauty and big tits. Now he knows what a good fuck she is and how she loves his long cock in her mouth and pussy. Why, then, all of a sudden, does he propose to offer her a job as a Sales Account Executive at VBS? She has no experience and knows nothing about their product line, whatever that is. He says it is not about sex, but why is he and Eric planning to move Ryan to Grant’s territory on the other side of the country, thereby setting up Lisa on her own? Lisa may already be planning to leave Ryan with what the new job will pay. I suspect that for Charles, all of this is just about sex. Now he knows that she will willingly wear the almost slut dress he picked out that displays a good portion of her huge tits, so he is moving to the next step, whatever that might be. It will be very interesting to see what the next chapter will bring. A lot is going on!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Another thought about Charles. Lisa willingly put on the very revealing braless dress and heels that Charles picked out without the slightest misgiving, even as the plunging neckline showcased her huge 34F tits. Then Charles took her to an upscale restaurant and was the perfect gentlemen, even as others looked at Lisa with lust or disgust. Charles did nothing more with Lisa after they ate but took her back to the hotel (where of course they fucked and he took her anal cherry, which she enjoyed). Now he knows that she will wear more revealing, even sluttish, outfits for him in public. He may realize that under the conservative demeanor Lisa might be a closet exhibitionist. Clearly Charles must have many plans for Lisa. So many things going on in this story!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Mrs. Mitchell felt proud that her actions satisfied the mature man. She nodded and walked inside the bathroom noticing how large it was. There was a tub and a shower, with dual vanities. Lisa closed the door behind her and looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess, her body smelled like sex, and she saw a little bit of Charles' cum in the bottom corner of her mouth.

The beautiful woman scooped it up with her manicured index finger and looked at it inquisitively before sucking it off her finger. She then grabbed the edge of the vanity and leaned forward while taking a deep breath. Lisa turned on the shower and took her time, lathering and then washing her well fucked body.

Her thoughts wandered to Ryan, Mark, and Charles. How Mr. Grant treated her respectfully while at dinner and was so careful with her first anal experience. She felt that it may not have lasted as long as he may have wanted, but Lisa was amazed at how it felt for her after they started.

This chapter primarily focuses on Lisa and Charles, although there is an interlude where Lisa hears Ryan’s pitiful excuses for fucking the prostitute who was role playing Shelby, and she throws him out of the house. This is not a surprise. What is a surprise is Lisa’s rapidly changing view of Charles. Several passages suggests this change. When she came out of the hotel bedroom with the very revealing outfit on that showed a good portion of her 34F pornstar-sized tits, she modeled for Charles and he simply said “stunning.” Lisa was obviously not embarrassed with how much of her tits were exposed, and was pleased at his response. She obviously wanted to please him. When he took her to dinner she was impressed with how he treated her. Later, when he fucked her ass, he was considerate and she was surprised at how good it felt, and had a powerful orgasm. After this, she took his cock in her mouth and worked to get it as deep as she could. He held her head and came in her mouth and throat, and she swallowed all of it without hesitation. This, I think, was a first for Lisa. With her husband, and then with Mark and Charles, she had them cum on her tits. At this point she wanted to please Charles, and she again found his dominance very arousing. When she cleaned up in the bathroom, she wiped cum off her lips and put it in her mouth and swallowed it, obviously enjoying the taste and the whole experience. Finally, when they negotiated a contract for her new position with VBS as a Senior Account Executive, Lisa “could feel a renewed energy and excitement about working at VBS.” This passage and especially the very last sentence in the chapter tells it all when Charles asked if she would change her name if she divorced Ryan. “Lisa looked to her left then upward in thought before staring at Mr. Grant with a glow in her blue eyes, "I just may..." This is not the look or response that she would have given just anybody; Lisa now clearly sees Charles as a lover, and sees the VBS opportunity as a chance to have sex with him as often as they could get together. What Charles plans to do with this new relationship will have to wait for another chapter. He is a very calculating and patient man. For sure he has more sexual plans for Lisa. The author is writing an amazing story that fully engages this reader, who finds the characters very relatable. Love it.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I inadvertently copied into my comment a piece of the story's text. My comment begins with "This chapter primarily. . . ."

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

One of the fascinating things about this story is that all the main characters have motives for their actions, but more often than not the motives are not directly evident, but must be ferreted out by the often opaque dialogue and the things that are not said. A good example was brought up by Jmiron in his comment. Another is when Lisa was obviously “excited” by the prospect of the offered sales position with VBS, likely for some of the reasons I suggested earlier. Although Lisa does not yet know that Ryan will be reassigned to the other end of the country, I think that it is unlikely they will stay a couple. My guess is that the author is not pursuing a cuck angle, but perhaps is focusing on Lisa freeing herself from sexual conventions and her “conservative nature” (often unaware that Mark and Charles are imposing the transformation that she really seemed to want, but was unwilling to initiate herself). The author is cleverly offering up hints in the details (the clothes Charles picked out, likelihood of erotic modeling, the new job, etc.). But these are just hints, and the author is keeping his characters’ motives and feelings quite close to the chest. My sense is that the job offer excites Lisa for two reasons: freedom from her unsatisfactory marriage, and freedom to be the highly sexual woman that she now must realize she is, but which she suppressed in her current job and marriage. It looks like erotic modeling, displaying her body in revealing clothes, and multiple sex partners have shown her what she wants. It is indeed fun to speculate with this story. I hope the author is having as much fun with it (aside from the working actually writing it) as this reader is.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

“The Susana Monaco twist front halter mini dress looked amazing on the mature beauty. It had a plunging neckline which did not help conceal her big tits, but the rest of the dress was tasteful. Being fitted through the waist and hips accentuated her body, with the halter straps crossing over in the back. . . . “

The dress Charles asked Lisa to wear was obviously designed to display and offer her shapely body and huge tits to Charles for his pleasure, and Lisa did want to show off her body to please Charles. No doubt she will get more opportunities to please him - and perhaps others too.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I have commented frequently on the author’s description of the clothes Lisa wore. This is because it seems to me that the author has used her clothing preferences to suggest her inner thoughts, even though they may be often unconscious and so not expressed by her in the story. Early on, her work clothes were described as business attire, with pencil skirts, fitted blouses, and stilletto heels, all of which clearly accentuated her fit and amazing body and huge 34F enhanced pornstar tits. Lisa appears to naively think that she was dressing conservatively for her banking job. Clearly this is not the effect that she had on male co-workers or customers, but Lisa seemed blithely unaware. Later, Mark picked out much more revealing clothing for her to wear at the retreat, and she submissively wore them. Lastly, Charles had her wear an astonishingly revealing minidress that showcased even more her huge braless tits. Lisa acknowledged to herself that Mark had changed her dress preferences - a lot, obviously. Against this backdrop of her changing dress is the erotic modeling, which Lisa seems to have embraced, not least because of how sexually aroused it makes her.. She clearly wants to display her pornstar tits and body, and has been constrained only by her job and her marriage and parental responsibilities, expressed as her “conservative nature.” Her outburst at Ryan when she brought up her enhanced tits seems to me to reflect her mixed feelings - she blames Ryan, a weak and insecure man, whom she nevertheless supported, for her breast enhancement, while dressing in a way that highlighted their size and how they complemented her amazing 43-year old body. The author has lavished great attention to Lisa’s clothes, whether selected by her or by her lovers, and their evolving style - or more precisely - how they displayed an increasing amount of tit and thigh over the course of the story. And Lisa is now comfortable displaying her naked or near naked body in front of a camera and in revealing clothes for Mark and Charles, and it appears, in public as well. The clothing subtext has been very important to the story and I love what the author has done with it.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Hoping to see Lisa's latent exhibitionism flower as she becomes more comfortable flaunting her body.

Justincase1Justincase17 months ago

Love it! When can we expect ne next chapter?

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

I hope to read soon that Lisa is coming to embrace her huge tits and very hot body with Charles and with Mark and her upcoming photoshoot.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"Meanwhile, Charles Grant wondered something which was an honest question, "If you divorce, will you change your last name?"

Lisa looked to her left then upward in thought before staring at Mr. Grant with a glow in her blue eyes, "I just may..."

This is one of the most erotic passages in this chapter. It opens the door to so many sexual possibilities. Lisa seems to be conveying much more than just enthusiasm for the new job. Fabulous story!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Will Lisa shed her “conservative nature” and release her inner slut and latent exhibitionism now that it appears her marriage to Ryan is over? Despite Grant’s disclaimers, Lisa must realize that the new job as a sales executive offers a lot of potential for her to use both her brains as well as her fabulous and very busty body to her financial advantage, something she could not, and would not do, as a bank branch manager.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Now that Lisa may no longer feel committed to Ryan and his small dick and put up with his unsatisfying premature ejaculations, she will likely be more enthusiastic about initiating sex with Charles and Mark, both men with sizable

cocks which give her wonderful orgasms. She may also be receptive, if they propose it, to fuck other men as well. Lisa now has the opportunity to satisfy what she feels has become an "addiction" to no-strings and "pure," sex that she first experienced with Charles. She at first thought she did not like him, but she loves what he can do with his long cock, now in all of her willing holes. I am anxious to see where the author will take very sexy and top-heavy, and probably very horny Lisa in the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"No sexual requirements are a part of this contract unless approved by Lisa Mitchell."

Charles is very shrewd. He knows that Lisa

will not be. coerced into something she really does not want to do. This provision implicitly invites her to suggest sex, which he is certain she wants, and makes her take the initiative.

The last sentence in the chapter makes this clear when Charles asked if she would change her name if she divorced Ryan: ". . .Lisa looked to her left then upward in thought before staring at Mr. Grant with a glow in her blue eyes, "I just may..."

Lisa may be thinking that she is now a free woman and can fuck anyone she wants without commitment or guilt. This pleases her. What a story!

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I suggested in prior comment that Lisa did not take the initiative when it came to displaying her body and having sex; she deferred submissively to Mark and Charles, the two dominant men in her life so far. I also suggested how Charles might manipulate Lisa into expanding her sexual horizons with more than one man. With no thought of that in her mind, Lisa might decide to please both Mark and Charles by wearing a dress that is much more daring and revealing than anything she has worn before. For Charles, she could purchase a dress that shows at least as much tit as the one Charles had her wear, and in addition shows a lot more of her shapely thighs. She could add stay up stockings and her favorite 5” Louboutin stilleto heels, giving a more than slightly slutty look. This outfit is intended to arouse Charles and perhaps he will initiate an experience that Lisa has never had before.

For Mark, she could also buy a very revealing and very short minidress, perhaps a bodycon style, again with stockings and high heels, to the next photoshoot with Samantha. This will send a message to both, without Lisa having to say anything, that she is open to displaying her body in front of the camera with few inhibitions. In both cases Lisa is indeed stretching herself by displaying her hot body and huge tits more than she has ever done before. She probably does not know exactly what she wants to happen next; she will leave that up to her two lovers.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Lisa's 34F cup tits are so big that even when viewed from the back their size is clearly visible even when encased in anything except an iron bra. So when Lisa wore the braless dress that Charles had purchased without a murmur of hesitation, she showed that she was quite comfortable showing off her huge pornstar tits, knowing full well that she was going to be well fucked that night by his big cock.It seems certain that Lisa will be even more willing to display her very hot body and massive tits in order to advertise her desire to be fucked. She now clearly knows that her amazing 43-year old body is made for sex and she will want as much as she can get.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"cum on my big tits" Lisa directed both her

lovers, Mark and Charles, clearly focusing their attention on her pornstar tits. Now Lisa is unashamedly flaunting her huge tits in the very revealing dress Charles purchased for her. Lisa

may not realize that she is becoming a slut but

the dress certainly demonstrated to Charles that very busty Lisa knows what she has and is willing to use it, as only a slut would.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

It is possible that glamour modeling would not conflict with Lisa’s new sales position so long as she met her sale quotas. Indeed, if word spread to potential customers, the performance of the smart and gorgeous sales executive with pornstar tits might soar. The financial independence of the slut would be assured.

Justincase1Justincase16 months ago

Do we have to wait much longer for the next chapter?

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“Lisa looked to her left then upward in thought before staring at Mr. Grant with a glow in her blue eyes, "I just may..."

I absolutely love this last line. It is packed with potential and very erotic implications for where the story goes next.

JamesVIJamesVI6 months agoAuthor

Hi there. Sorry for the delays. I had been revising the next chapter but got to the point where I scratched it. Currently in somewhat of a hiatus as I think through the journey towards the end that I have.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

JamesVI, you have created a marvelous story with at least two main storylines focused on Lisa’s two lovers, and a third now that Lisa will likely leave Ryan (which itself opens all kinds of exciting story possibilities). Tying them together, and pulling in the other characters will be a challenge, but you have amply demonstrated your imaginative and narrative skill so far, so I have no doubt that you will pull it off. There may be more twists and turns than first envisioned, but they are what make the story so fascinating and erotic. I certainly do not expect a story that follows a straight line, and all sorts of predicaments and sexual experiences for Lisa are special and are to be savored. I guess that sometimes characters may take on a life that does not always follow the author’s planned script, but that is a testament to their believability that you have created. Despite your readers’ impatience, take all the time you need to get it right; we will survive. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Lisa seems to have a sexually aggressive side that appears when she is fucking. Otherwise, she seems comfortable being sexually dominated. She is also becoming more self-confident in her sexuality and willingness to wear revealing clothes that display her pornstar body and very large 34F tits. As she masters her new job and embraces the exhibitionism that comes with being a glamour model, could she take on several lovers, and manage them to ensure her own sexual pleasure? Beautiful, busty, financially independent, and desired by men, Lisa’s life could be what she now wants.

jmironjmiron5 months ago

JamesVI, sorry for the delay.

We know that you have an amazing talent. So... Take your time!

I just hope to see Lisa fucks a lot of Alpha Males in the perfect combination of "business and pleasure".

She won´t become a prostitute. She is a great businesswoman and this won´t change. She is getting things because of her brain and talent, but if the deal is very important and hard to get, pussy can be a weapon.

And become a big professional, travel will become regular and part of her job. So... What´s the problem in having fun with VBS member tha she´s meeting in another part of the country?

Like a said in the previous comment, "No sexual requirements are a part of this contract unless approved by Lisa Mitchell.", this part will bring great moments in the future.

Thank you for this story and this woman.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

I second jmiron’s comments. Thank you JamesVi for a fabulous story so far.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

A body built for porn? Is this unlikely for Lisa? Perhaps. With her brains and barely hidden sexuality, anything is now possible for Lisa, who has a face and body of a glamour model or pornstar.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

The author has created a very interesting character in Charles

Grant. First he blackmails Lisa for sex. Then he extorts sex for a promotion for Ryan. when he finds out that Lisa may leave Ryan he offers her a position as a sales executive, and unknown to her, arranges for Ryan to be promoted and transferred to the other side of the country. He obviously respects Lisa's brains and business talents, but even more he seems to want her available to him for sex. I suspect that the extremely revealing dress he bought and which she willingly wore out to dinner may have demonstrated to him that his suspicions were correct that under her conservative demeanor was not only woman with an insatiable sexual appetite (which he probably knew by now), but who secretly wanted ti show off her very big tits and pornstar body. Now he knows that she can be quite an exhibitionist under his domination. What next for the busty brunette?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

I hope the author is ready to break Lisa free from her two lovers - very conventional and constrained - and lose more of her inhibitions. The story has so many possibilities for sexy and busty Lisa if she can let her sexual desires point the way. Believable it may be, but it is still an erotic fantasy where anything is possible.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Thinking some more about the MC in this story. It may be that, even if she is freed from her incestuous-minded husband, Lisa may feel sexually constrained by habit and convention. Under the influence of a dominant man (Charles or Mark, for example), Lisa’s sexual submissiveness could open new doors for her, even if she would not open them on her own - at least at first. The story certainly has created the opportunity for these two dominant and exploitive men to move the beautiful and very busty MILF to reveal her exhibitionist tendencies and have sexual experiences with more men. It may be that her new sales executive position could expose her to dominant men who would take her to new experiences. Mark and Charles already know that any reluctance on her part is just an unconscious way to avoid responsibility for taking the initiative. These are just my own speculations on this incredible story.

Justincase1Justincase14 months ago

I would really want to hear about mrs Lisa Mitchell once again. It is time for her to wake up again, isn’t it?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"Other than being in great shape, Charles was charming, appropriate, and funny. Lisa could see why someone might have an interest in him. The sexy woman thought about his body and strength before her thoughts shifted to what was between his legs. Her pussy pulsated slightly at the thought of what they would engage in tonight."

Charles Grant now makes Lisa

think of little else but his long

cock and how it feels in her. Later, she felt "proud" that she pleased him with her hot and busty body.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Checking every day for the next chapter. Thanks again JamesVI.

JamesVIJamesVI4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the support. I’ve been framing the next chapter. Written and re-written a few times as it didn’t go along with progression. I will be writing up the alternate soon to see how that feels. Over the course of the story at times I’ve rushed my chapters. This next one is going to take us through the next phase of Lisa’s journey but also get the plot cleaned up for many characters. I don’t want to keep introducing individuals and leave them out of the saga in a forgetful way.

A thought I was also playing with was whether to fast forward to the end and go with either reflection/flashback scenes versus the journey.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I navigate through my thoughts.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

JamesVi, thank you so much for you update. You have written a wonderfully engaging and erotic story, with great characters. I think the main characters, as you have developed them, do provide a solid basis for storylines that could diverge, or converge. I do like limited flashbacks that illuminate key events or aspects of a character’s motives and thoughts. For example, I have mentioned on several occasions in comments that I thought the reason Lisa got her breasts enhanced to a very large 34F cup - truly pornstar - proportions, could not be entirely because Ryan wanted them. Lisa’s character is too strong, too smart, and it seems that she was the dominant partner in their marriage, especially given her husband’s instability and sexual inadequacy. I had speculated that she had her own reasons for agreeing to very large enhancements, and I suggested that she had exhibitionist desires that she kept well hidden. Her behavior with Mark and with Charles seem to confirm that she is ready to “break out” if given an opportunity. There is great flashback potential here. In her banking job, Lisa seemed at times to be oblivious to the fact that her pencil skirts, fitted blouses, and Louboutin stiletto heels, while professional, did focus attention on her fabulous and very busty body. But was she as oblivious as we have been led to believe? Again, her motives are unknown. She certainly wanted to look good, and her running demonstrated that she wanted to stay fit and trim. There is more to Lisa Mitchell than what we know from the events in the story so far. All in all, it seems to be that Lisa “conservative nature” has concealed a stunningly beautiful 43-year old woman with a face and body that any glamour model, stripper, or pornstar would envy.

Ryan’s sexual inadequacies, I have suggested, may also have led to feel intimidated by his gorgeous wife, and so focused his attention on their also beautiful 18-year old daughter. This is a storyline that seems quite separate from Lisa’s awakening. It is a subplot and could easily remain that way once Lisa divorces Ryan and finds her own place. But anything could happen and it could play a role. I confess to some interest in the adult daughter and what her future could hold and how might intersect with her mom’s. What if she too became a glamour model? This is an incredible story and you have created an amazing and very sexy main character in Lisa. I look forward to coming chapters.

Justincase1Justincase14 months ago

Thanks for your reply JamesVI! I would like you to continue to write her journey, not with flashbacks and reflection. One thing that I feel is a lost opportunity are the hispanic gardeners. I think

They should make a come back or make some kind of closure to that story line.

I really liked how they secretly watched and observed her life, beauty and behaviour with her being completely oblivious of any of that.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I hope that Lisa will be modeling lingerie, Perhaps even very sexy lingerie, such as open-cup bras, crotcheless panties,etc. With her fabulous body, beautiful face, and 34F tits, she would sell a lot of lingerie. I would expect that she would become very wet and aroused from the experience. Is her daughter interested in glamour modeling or modeling lingerie?

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

JamesVI. I hope you do not go to the end and then rely on flashbacks to fill in the story. That would lose all the suspense and drama that you have created so far. One the things I really like is following Lisa’s journey as she might, without knowing what will happen next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamesVI@JamesVI
66 Followers
Amateur writer who has been an avid reader on the site for years. Now attempting to create my own stories.