Waking up at the Crack of Dawn

Story Info
Dawn has a lovely crack which I'm inside as the Sun rises.
3k words
3.34
11.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, here is my story. If you do not like cheating wife storied please do not read this. Please only write, positive, constructive feedback. I ignore negative or useless comments and suggestions by readers.

My name is Madeline, I work in a Designer Clothes shop selling male items. I have worked here for a long time, nearly twenty years. For many early years, all the staff in the shop were girls and women selling men's clothes. It is against the law to not employ staff gender, age, race, etc. equally nowadays. However, at the time, our manager only employed thin, fit, attractive women as staff. Over the years several other managers have ran the store. But they were told (in confidence) by the owners, that when interviewing staff for jobs only attractive women could be chosen. Apparently this brought in more (male) customers. As time moved on, this did change somewhat. Gay men could also be employed. Quite why only attractive women and gay men worked in the clothes store was beyond my thoughts. Although I did have regular clients and customers who often asked me out or to follow them into the changing rooms. Company policy is not to enter changing rooms with customers.

I am known to everyone as Maddy, I have worked for the company for just on 20 years since the age of 18. I am a married homeowner and have a good circle of work friends. I work full time but only receive low pay unless I sell a lot of items which give me commission. So I can, in fact, earn (sometimes) more than my husband.

As we move through each year, in November, I am encouraged by colleagues to organise our Christmas Night out. I have organised a few over time and my colleagues have decided that I do the best job. So its been imposed that its my role every year to organise the event.

Last year a colleague, called Chris, in her 30's got into a lot of trouble. The Xmas party moved to a large, popular and very busy night club, late in the evening. Drunken Chris was chatted up, drugged up and taken by a guy with a massive cock and shagged all night.

Chris had done the walk of shame the following morning with no shoes, bra or knickers being worn. Plus Chris had to get her husband to buy the "Morning After Pills." Chris ended up being kicked out of her home and divorced. Very Sad indeed.

So this year I listened to Tarquin, a lovely young male colleague, who suggested we go to a Gay night club so that the married women who worked at the store would be able to have a fun time without being hit upon or chatted up or shagged.

Tarquin said.

"You will be safe to go home at the end of the night without any cheating or potential trouble."

So I booked the restaurant for mid afternoon on 2nd December. I know, that seems early for a Christmas party. But prices of food are a lot less before the holiday period starts. And shop workers like us, are not amongst the highly paid people.

So it was that 30 women, 1 male manager and 6 gay men all attended a restaurant in the town centre. Instead of traditional turkey roast meal and Christmas pudding dessert, we had chosen a Greek restaurant which provided very different and enjoyable food. Lamb Kleftico was my favourite.

After several hours, drinking, laughing and eating we moved from the restaurant to the bar next door. "Insidious" was an unusual name for a bar, but alcohol flowed and all staff settled into their groups of workmates to chat, laugh and start rounds so that each person bought drinks fairly.

At 11 pm around half of our colleagues had gone home. Those of us still out walked to the night club called Cock -a- twos. The 6 gay lads loved the place, they started dancing, singing, kissing and wandered off to the dance floor.

My group of friends reduced from 6 down to 3 as Beth, Lindsay and Geraldine didn't like the unusual atmosphere and observing men kissing men and women kissing women. Something that they had not seen before. Tracey, Sharon and me, the 3 left in our circle, liked to see new and different aspects of life. We hadn't seen gay people before being so up front and natural. We chatted to people regardless of their

behaviour and demeanor. We had a great laugh with everyone.

The three of us headed to the dance floor. Sharon and Tracey danced together while a black girl about my age in a short red dress came over, made eye contact and then dances with me.

Dawn (the girl in the red dress) is very entertaining and stays with us chatting and laughing and pointing out funny things going on around us in the night club. Dawn has two tall white friends with her who are chatting to my workmates Sharon and Tracey.

Dawn leads me, after a few vodkas and coke, back on to the dance floor. The song "A Lady in Red" plays as people dance slowly. Dawn in her red dress presses up against me. Her arms slide up and down my back, before settling on my bum. She squeezes both my bum cheeks. I find it feels nice and I don't feel bad because it is not some strange man feeling up a married woman. As her right hand moves up and strokes my hair off my face, she leans in and kisses my cheek. While I am distracted her mouth moves around to my lips and her tongue slips into my mouth. At the same time her right hand slides down between us and grasps my breast. Her fingers massage my tit through my dress and work my nipple until it protrudes. Then she pulls , squeezes and twists it until I get very aroused.

I have never had sexual closeness with a woman before. I find it a bit odd and arousing at first. In fact I love the affection from a fellow female, for the first time in my life all the right buttons are pressed on my arousal checklist. I move my mouth away from hers, and whisper in Dawn's ear.

"Are you from the isle of Lesbos? Are you a lesbian?"

"No!"

Dawn says while smiling. Her left hand squeezes my bum cheek strongly. Then her hand eases up and under the lower part of the back of my dress. She continues raising my dress until my naked bum cheek is exposed. I am wearing a thin G string which consists of a white cord running between my bum cheeks. Her hand can now grip my naked bum and massage it over and over. People all around the dance floor are looking at my bare bottom and laughing as black hands grip strongly my large soft flabby bum cheeks.

A knee presses between my legs pushing them open while we dance to the slow tunes. Dawn's thigh pushes against my pussy as my legs are apart, making me groan.

Dawn's left hand slides off my bum cheek and around under the front of my dress. Her hand feels my shaved pussy mound. Then Dawn eases the cloth front of my G string knickers to one side. One, two, three, then four fingers enter my slot.

"Oh Jeeez!"

I groan as I move my arms up onto her shoulders as my legs get very weak and give out. With my arms around her neck I am able to hold myself up as her four fingers move in and out of me. Before I can do anything to stop this, suddenly I have my first orgasm in a public place surrounded by people. Dawn's 4 fingers up my vagina and thumb on my clit brought me off. Sharon and Tracey are grinning as they see me groan loudly. They too are dancing slowly with Dawn's friends, cuddling and kissing. Girl on girl action.

Sharon my colleague, says to me;

"It is cool making out with hot women for a change. I've not dabbled with females before. Ha ha!"

She laughs as she is swung around by her dance partner who is taking the lead role and spinning Sharon around.

I try to get my hands on Dawn in return for her sexy activities. I am gripping her bum cheeks and pushing my leg between hers as we dance. I don't make any further progress before the club lights come on in full and the DJ announces that it closing time and the bar is shutting.

I feel very aroused and erotic but don't feel as though I'm cheating on my husband. Dawn has made me very hot and quite drunk. She whispers in my ear.

"Maddy why don't you come to my house for a bit more booze, dancing and fun? My partner might be home too for some extra affection!"

It seems like a good idea to me at the time. So an Uber cab quickly appears to run me and Dawn to her place.

In the cab Dawn is all over me. The driver can see my bare breasts as Dawn works my bra off and nibbles my nipples. Then her hands ease my G string down my legs and off before she sniffs it. It is soaked with love potion. She throws them to the driver.

"Smell them!" Dawn says to the driver. As her head lowers down between my legs and her tongue parts my flange flaps and once open she licks my protruding "clit".

I am on the edge of another climax when the cab stops outside a large detached Victorian house.

"Come in." Dawn says to me.

More Vodka and Coke comes my way as we dance to Dawn's slow songs on a bluetooth boom box.

I am shattered as Dawn leads me upstairs into a large bedroom with a 4 post bed. I flop on my back and sigh. I have been naked for over an hour, being worked on and aroused by Dawn.

I look up to see her red dress drop around her ankles. I gaze continuously at her sexy skin and white lacy under garments. She has on, large lacy white knickers, that I have seen women with large mid sections wear to hold it all in. Then I look up and see her Wonderbra. Also in white lace. I drunkenly ponder in slow motion that her breasts must not be as big as they appeared in the "Cock or Two" night club.

As I start to doze off, Dawn suggests that I phone my husband to let him know I have had too much to drink and I'm going to sleep it off at a friends house and will be home in the morning.

I'm too far gone so Dawn finds my smart phone and Face times my man. I hear Dawn chatting away, while still in her underwear. Her bra is very visible on screen. My hubby sees me zonked out on the bed, no men are present and then is okay with the news I am not able to get home tonight. I see him having a good look at Dawn in her underwear through his smart phone.

Once Dawn is off the phone she begins to undress further. At that point the vodka I had drank took effect and I took a "knock" and fall asleep.

I wake up at 6am feeling very rough due to a hangover. But then I also feel very sore between my legs. Even with a banging headache I lift up my head and look down at my privates. My slot is wide open, red, sore and full of sperm. Dried, crusty sperm.

"How did all that get in my hole?" I ask myself. I feel sick, how did I break my marriage vows. I can't remember what went on last night. I look around the room and see Dawn has her head down the other end of the bed. She had described sleeping that way when she cannot get off to sleep, although she started sleeping with her head on the pillows next to me.

She must have got up in the night to swap ends. She has all the duvet around her. I am totally exposed, cold and with goose bumps. I see bright light coming in through the curtains. Meanwhile I slip down the bed trying to get part of the duvet over me to stay warm. We have both slept in the nude so I expected to see Dawn's pussy directly in front of my face. But Dawn has her back facing me. So I pop my tongue out into Dawn's crack and laugh to myself.

"I woke up at the crack of Dawn!"

As birds outside begin to chirp the sun rises. I give a rim job to Dawn with my tongue up her bum hole, which is dirty but I quite liked doing it. Being half asleep and having a short tongue I could not reach or find Dawn's love slot.

After Dawn shudders and groans in release, I head towards the "en-suite" loo. I realise I have taken a pounding being fucked, my legs are bowed, my inner thighs are bruised and my pussy is stretched wide open. Sex juices dribble down my legs as I head for the toilet. I can barely walk.

Did Dawn's partner have sex with me in my sleep, I wonder.

As I sit down on Armittage Shanks, images from last night pop up into my blurry head.

I remember being naked on the bed, while Dawn undressed. She took off her bra and I noticed she had large chicken fillets inside. Chicken fillets is slang for plastic, rubber or silicon padding to help flat chested women to fill their brassiere.

Dawn had almost no breasts. I sighed and thought don't say anything as it might upset her. I had a lovely time with her that night so I didn't say anything. For 30 seconds my eyes closed as I dozed off before I quickly woke up with a start.

I was just in time to see Dawn grinning at me, with her hands in the waistband of her big sturdy nickers. She kept her legs together and slowly started to ease her knickers down, past her knees and then her feet.

Dawn stepped out of her nickers and walked towards me.

I am still sat on the loo when I remembered what happened next. I feel like I'm going to vomit.

My memory kicks in and I remember Dawn stood at the bottom of the bed between my legs. She moves her hand away from between her legs and a massive thick black 8 inch cock drops into sight from being folded back and held in her bum crack by those thick knickers. My head is confused. I can't figure it out. Dawn has a cock. How is that. She is a gorgeous person. A woman with a cock!

"No, no, no!!" I say out loud. I don't get it. Dawn lies on top of me and strokes my hair. I can feel the large black tool up against my love box. Dawn says,

"I am a tranny, short for Transvestite."

"What is a tranny?" I say in reply.

"Well, its a person who likes to dress up in the opposite sex clothes. Some women dress as men. Or me, I like to dress as a woman. I'm not tall, have a small body frame, female facial features and women's hips and bum shapes. I think I was meant to be born as a girl but somehow I arrived with this massive tool in my pants."

Dawn continues.

"I fold it up and away in my bum crack so I can pass as a woman. I am really sad not to have any tits either. But that is just life isn't it?"

"I am not gay, even though I'm dressed as a women, I am not attracted to men. I have this beautiful big cock, so I am actually a man who fancies gorgeous women like you." He leans over to kiss me.

I feel sad for Dawn's mixed up gender issue, as she slides on top of me. I feel the now very large and hard cock press into my lower love lips, pushing them open and slide in just an inch. A nipple is now aligned with my mouth.

Dawn's arms slide under my back. Her hands grip the top edge of my shoulders. She is able to firmly pull me down the bed forcing his cock inside me.

"See I am not a lesbian!" Dawn says. "I am just a guy who loves to get married women in bed. The naughtyness of this brutal vow breaking sex, makes me orgasm very hard after less than 60 seconds of being impaled.

"I have about half a dozen kids who I don't see because I knocked up married women." Dawn says as she lies down next to me.

I can't get the image of her massive big black knob dropping down out of a pair of knickers, out of my mind.

Then I feel the same knob force open my love chute again. Its so wide and long it is immensely painful as it opens me up deep inside. The pain gives way eventually to pleasure. With my legs held up in the air Dawn fired her/his sperm up into my fertile womb once again. I'm going to be knocked up good and proper by this person! Can I ask my hubby to get me some "morning after pills?" But then I will end up like Chris, the colleague who ended up divorced and kicked out of her home last Christmas. What a. dilemma.

Then my mind says.

"You actually been awoken by a fake Dawn."

The End.