All Comments on 'Waking up at the Crack of Dawn'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So a couple of problems with this story

The first problem is that you're in the wrong category. When you start talking about transvestites, it's not a problem IF you were in the Transgender and Crossdressers category. But being as you're in the Loving Wives category I will simply say you're a complete moron for not understanding the difference. The second problem is that your writing is simply horrible. While I realize this isn't a site for professional writers, you should be able to submit something this isn't written at the level of a 6th grader. You could sink the USS Enterprise with the mistakes in this mess. Please submit future works in the correct category and PLEASE find an editor or at least do a much better job proof reading. This was simply awful, start to finish.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Whorewife cheating with a Tranny, a new low even for 2020 LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This divorce is

Going to make all the scandal sheets in England!!!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago

Doesn't deserve any comment! Not even a negative or useless comment. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Just from the first paragraph:

"Hello, here is my story. If you do not like cheating wife storied please do not read this. Please only write, positive, constructive feedback. I ignore negative or useless comments and suggestions by readers."

First of all, this is Loving Wives, it's all about cheating WIVES (not "wife"), so there SHOULDN'T be anyone that doesn't like "cheating wives stories (not "storied"). If you don't want negative comments, turn them off. You'll learn FAR more from negative comments than from positive ones.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Just a couple more things before I have to bail:

Please use past tense, not present tense.

If it's not the name of the shop, you don't need capitalization, just say, "a designer men's clothes shop." Since twenty years IS a long time, just say, "I had worked there for nearly twenty years."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So in effect she was raped!

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

You are an arrogant, complacent, useless person who dares to tell readers what they have to comment on and how! Learn and then get back in touch!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
So bad

Was not aware only men can get Korina after pill. She was raped. No consent was given. She thought it was a man.

Dawn fired her/his sperm up into

His. Women do not have sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Please only write, positive, constructive feedback. "

Constructive feedback can be positive or negative. Your statement indicates that all you want is praise.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Dear God please make it stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

One of the best stories on Literotica.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

This could have been written far better but I love the premise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous