Waking Wednesday

Story Info
Wednesday's life abruptly changes.
3.3k words
4.56
5.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes. Wednesday Moore had been pacing the hard wood floors of her bedroom at 153rd Center Street. Twenty minutes of pure frustration. She couldn't keep her thoughts in their typical organized fashion. She needed, something. Hot, irritable, distracted. These were not words she would use to describe herself. But her life had changed. And with that change she hardly recognized herself.

For weeks she had noticed the growing discomfort she was experiencing. Her life HAD changed, but until now she thought she had remained the same, unmoved in the face of loss. How wrong she was. Her friends nonexistent. The change to much for them to consider her still part of the group. Status really was everything. And without it, the people she considered hers, left her on her own.

'No one loses everything and walks away unscathed.'

In her frantic pacing she caught sight of the clock on her bed side table. If she didn't get her shit together she'd be late for work. Walking to her closet she grabbed what she needed and threw it on her bed before stripping and tossing her dirty clothes into her hamper as she made her way to the shower. There was nothing special about her time in the shower since time did not permit more than what she had dubbed as a "body rinse." She could go another day without shaving and it wouldn't affect her tips for the night.

She jumped out of the shower and dried off as quickly as she could without causing some accident in her haste. She really was calling it close. Pulling her long black hair free from the bun on top of her head she shook it out letting it fall over her shoulders. She was lucky she took after her Mom. Her Mom had gorgeous hair. She played with it a little longer before deeming it appropriate and went about her make up. Her mind drifted back to her parents as she continued to get ready and before she realized it she was staring at herself, completely made up. Her thick black winged eyeliner and dark lips completing her armor for the night.

'I can do this.'

Wednesday grabbed her uniform, throwing it on without a care in the world other than getting to work on time. It was Saturday and she didn't want to be late. She liked to get there a little early to get a feel for the type of people who were coming in.

The walk to the bar was short enough that she didn't have to drive. She was truly lucky to have found a place so close to her work. Sometimes things worked out. Regardless of how trivial it was it made her days easier. Within no time at all she found herself walking in through the back door. 'Employees only' the sign read but everyone used this entrance. Thinking about it always brought a smile to her face. Working at a place where everyone was treated as family made up for the massive hole in her private life. She turned left grabbing her lock from her purse while making her way towards the employee lockers.

"Wednesday! You ready for the Saturday craziness?!" Her coworker Devin shouted over her shoulder as she threw her purse into the locker and gave herself a quick look over in the tiny vanity mirror before locking it for the night.

"Craziness? I know it's Saturday but we only sell beer and whiskey. I don't think I've ever seen it crazy." Wednesday laughed as she walked over to Devin and fixed the tag that was popping out of her shirt. Devin turned around and it was only then that Wednesday could see this mischief on her coworker, on her friends face.

"You haven't looked? Oh girly..." Devin turned around and took Wednesday by the shoulders walking her towards the rear entrance of the bar. People. Everywhere. Women and men lined the walls and a sea of bodies near the bar. She had never seen it like this.

"What the fuck? Why?" She whispered to Devin, almost afraid that if the mass of bodies heard her it was trigger a riot. She had been here months, could name the regulars and even the semi regulars. This kind of crowd didn't surface here.

"I guess there was some Buzzfeed article, something about dive bars or cheap whisky. It's been like this since we opened. It's almost impressive. Almost. I haven't seen any real assholes yet but it might be to early. But they are tipping, so I can't really complain too much, can I?" Devin turned around wrapping her arms around Wednesday giving her a good squeeze. This was something that always took her by surprise. No one is her previous life would ever held her like this. She leaned into it though and tried to think of the other times she had been held like this and when she couldn't come up with any she gave Devin a quick squeeze before pulling back and fixing her tall friends hair.

"Well, I guess we should get out there now shouldn't we?" She flashed a flirty smile at Devin and gave her a playful push towards the door.

'Time for the shit show.'

It had been non stop since she clocked in. They hardly had time for water breaks but Devin was right, these people were tipping. She still couldn't fathom the amount of people she was serving. Most people just dropping in for a drink or two before closing out so they hadn't encountered any real jerks. There was a strange lull in service so Wednesday took her leave notifying Devin with a quick nod as she dipped out and walked towards the bathrooms. The only thing that was less than convenient about her work was that employees and patrons shared the same bathroom so her breaks were spent waiting in line and chatting with same people she was serving when all she wanted to do was relieve herself. Behind the bar? No problem entertaining the drunks she had grown to love. Belly full of piss was another thing entirely, especially on a night like this. Deciding to skip the line she walked to the locker room, grabbed her cigarettes and walked out towards the back into the employee parking lot. She didn't make a habit out of it but when it was really busy she'd relieve herself back there so she get a quick smoke in before heading back. The parking lot was large as it housed a lot not just for her bar but for the surrounding businesses. And it was dark which suited her just fine. There were a few people stumbling around but she found a perfect little spot near the back of the bar she could lean against as she peed. She pulled out her pack of cigarettes and lit one as she continued the scan the area before she leaned back into the wall and unbuttoned her pants. Tonight was busy but what caught her more off guard was the fact that she liked it. Normally she tended to pull back and hide within her self in large crowds. Yes, she was at work, unable to hide, but she found herself thriving under the pressure, the pressure to anticipate, to provide, to please.

Another deep drag from her cigarette she got more comfortable and pushed her black jeans and underwear down towards her knees and just as she was about to let go some drunk asshole stumbled across her.

"Hey! Hey! I'll give you $20 to piss on me." He was hammered. Clearly someone had been taking advantage of cheap whisky or whatever Buzzfeed said. He mistook her silence for refusal. "What $20 isnt enough? You think you deserve more? Aren't you the bartender? You should be bending over backwards for my money." His sudden arrival shocked her, but his hostility eliminated her need to go at all. "Excuse me! I'm talking to you, Bitch!" She was about to answer when another man walked up grabbing the drunkard by the shoulders, giving him a harsh shake as to rid him of his rudeness.

"Is that any way to speak to a lady?" He was gorgeous. Tall, dark, handsome. And manners.

"What? I offered her-" Tall, dark, and handsome interrupted the slob. "You offered? Get the fuck out of here. You assaulted her." He shoved the man back down the alley before turning around back towards Wednesday, his eyes quickly scanned her over before he finally spoke.

"I'm so sorry. A friend of mine vouched for him. I thought he was an upstanding citizen." His eyes traveled over her again and it was now that she remembered she was still crouched down in a semi squat with her pants near her knees, but she couldn't find the will to right herself. He walked over pausing just a foot shy of her and offered her his hand and she took it, when she was off the wall she went to pull her pants but he beat her to it.

"Please, allow me. Some people have no manners. I am truly sorry about earlier. I'm curious though, would you have done it?"

Would she have done it? If she was being honest with herself. Yes.

"I, yes. I wasn't being quiet because I was offended. It's just was taken off guard. What's $20 to piss on someone?"

He zipped up her pants and buttoned her up but left his hands on her hips, squeezing her as she explained herself.

"Well, what if I give you $300 to not use the bathroom for the rest of your shift and you meet me back here when you're off?" That's when she looked at him. Really looked at him. He was fit. And tall. So damn tall. Her eyes trailed up him slowly taking in everything that was him. When she got to his chin and the 5 o'clock shadow there her knees dipped a bit, he caught her easily wedging his knee in between her legs, nudging her core.

"Fuck. Ugh, yes." She answered before she even caught a look at the rest of him, but even now as she saw his gorgeous hazel eyes she agreed again.

"I'm off at 2." She grabbed his arms as she tried to steady herself. His knee still against her core, she couldn't help but rock her self into him. 'Fuck, what is this?' she asked herself. His left arm let go of her hip and his fingers sunk into her hair at the nape of her neck, pulling her towards him. "You like this, Wednesday?" The use of her name startled her, waking her up from whatever this fucked up dream was.

"How do you know my name, I would have remembered serving you, and your friend for that matter?" He pulled back slightly, offended at her use of the word friend.

"He is no friend of mine. We've already been over this. Meet me here at 2:15. No later."

Wednesday walked back into the bar doing her best to school face back into whatever it looked like before her run in with those men out back. She was really considering pissing on that guy for $20. But that wasn't what was bothering her. She was bothered by the fact that she was unbothered by being so turned on by it. Her sex life had never been interesting. Most of the guys she ended up with were there because of her money, because of her name, what being near her could give them. And now she had none of that. This was by far the most turned on she had ever been. But tall, dark, and handsome knew her name. Was there more to it? God, her brain tried looking for reasons to just excuse herself again to the bathroom and be done with it. She decided that she was a fucking idiot, she was the fucking bar tender. Of course he knew her name. That's what she kept telling herself as she finished out her shift. The rest of these people were just a blur. A polite laugh here, a wink there, a joke, and a Yas Queen later she was counting out her tips and walking to the lockers to grab her shit.

The shock of it all had silenced her bladder as she worked almost in a daze. And now, she grabbed her purse and walked out towards the back. The cold air absorbing the disconnect she clung to. She needed to pee, badly. She stood there for a moment listening to all the rational thoughts about how fucked up this was rush her for a good 30 seconds.

'Fuck it.'

She spun sharply on her feet taking her back to the corner she had occupied earlier. She tried to keep her head held high. Really, she did. But as soon as she saw him leaning up against the back of the bar, right where she was standing earlier, she lost that confidence and lowered her gaze to her feet as she toed the concrete quietly waiting for him to say something.

"Look at me." He commanded. But she couldn't. She shook her head, whimpering. She couldn't explain whatever it was she was feeling at the moment. But it was stronger than his command. It had her rooted to the earth itself. The sound of his shoes scraping against the gravel caught her attention and still nothing, even as his shoes corralled hers.

He reached out gently taking her chin in his hand as he tilted her head up to meet his eyes.

"Look at me, uh there you are, such a sweet girl. Now, did you do as I asked?" He kept hold of her chin monopolizing her eyes. Fuck, he's gorgeous. All she could think about was licking up the side of his face. She knew his scruffy shadow would burn her tongue.

"Yes -"

"Sir, for now you can call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

He gently dropped his hand from her chin in favor of placing both on her hips as he carefully spun them around guiding her back against the wall.

"Are you ready? She nods. The disappointment clean on his face. She struggles for a moment before weakly clearing her throat.

"Yes, Sir." He smiles and it does something to her. Her body breaking out in goosebumps. She drops her gaze down to the button of her jeans when she feels his hands leave her hips.

"May I?"

"Please." It's almost a whisper but he hears her and drops down to his knees. His fingers are warm as he dips into the waistband, his thumbs popping open her jeans.

"Fuck." She didn't mean to let it slip but it's so insane. She can feel her core fluttering with every move he makes. Her zipper is next and she swears he's going as slow as possible. It's excruciating.

"Grab onto my shoulders, sweet girl." Sweet girl. If she's not careful she could get used to this. Obeying his command she places her hands on top of his shoulders for balance and he drags her jeans over her ass and down her legs leaving them just below her knees. For a moment as she's standing there eyes locked with this complete stranger all the noises of the night come flooding in, overwhelming her, almost enough to knock her over had she not been holding onto him. He sees this and places his hands into her thighs and in an attempt to ground her he starts rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

'How the fuck are his hands so warm?' She wanted to ask but kept her silence waiting for him to break it.

"Wednesday?" It's only her name but she knows what he's asking.

"Yes, please, Sir." He dips his finger tips into the band of her underwear and just as slow as he did with her jeans he drags them down her legs.

"Oh, Wednesday." He groans. And that's when she notices the strands of her arousal clinging from her to her underwear.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, Sir." She's never been so embarrassed. With tears in her eyes she squeezes his shoulders gaining his attention trying to show her sincerity.

"You're perfect, Wednesday. Truly. Is this all for me?" He traces his finger along her lips gathering the arousal there. "Ugh, yes, Sir!" She snaps her hips forward into his finger searching for more friction. He pulls back from her causing a mild panic but she calms down when he pushes her jeans and underwear all the way to her ankles.

"Scoot down the wall, yeah, just like that. Such a good girl. I need to taste you." He sounds breathless and she's never heard anything more igniting before. If anyone were to see them they'd look an absolute mess. It turned her on even more.

'Jesus, fuck.' She thought as his tongue speared through her lips impaling her core. Her legs were burning from her position but she found it only made her hotter for him. This complete stranger flipping life as she knew it right on its head. He bobbed his head back and forth thrusting his tongue into and out of her folds tasting every inch of her but it wasn't enough. He groans grabbing her cheeks digging her fingers painfully into her flesh for leverage grinding her onto his face. Its all too much. The whole night. She's now reminded that her bladder is painfully full. Tears threatening to spill she calls our for Sir.

"Please, I can't!" She thinks he might have misunderstood her cry for permission to come when he catches her clit with his teeth but he pulls back releasing his hold on her ass and stands up with her arousal covering the lower portion of his face.

"Piss." She cries. From embarrassment. From relief. From frustration. She looks up at her warden, her legs trembling from exertion. When she finishes he kneels down, right in the puddle of her piss and places his hands on her hips to help stabilize her as she pants above him.

He leans forward. So close. So close she can feel him lick his lips right before he blows gently across her clit. Her hips buck forward searching for more.

"Please, Please. I, need." She struggles finding the words.

"Such a good girl. Begging for me. Tell me, what do you need?" She thrusts her hips out again catching her clit on his nose, her hands flying into his hair holding him there as she rides his face.

"To come, fuck, I need to come. Just. Stay. Please? Stay, Sir." His tongue pierces her core one last time and she comes hard.

"Fuck!" He stands up quickly pulling her jeans and underwear with him, wrapping his arms around her as he turns them around his back to the wall he tries to pull her into him but she stands up on her tip toes and starts licking her arousal off his face. She was right. The stubble felt absolutely incredible on her tongue.

"Fuck, Wednesday. Such a good girl." He squeezes her tightly, breathing in everything around them. His head was almost spinning with adrenaline. How did he come across such an innocent little slut?

"I, uh, I don't think I can take that $300 from you anymore. I feel like I owe you." She muttered feeling slightly embarrassed and placed her head into his chest. Instantly feeling him chuckle. He pulls back placing both hands on the sides of her face to get a good look at her. She knows what she must look like. But he smiles anyway wiping the tears from her face.

"Would you come for dinner instead?"

"Yes, I think I'd like that, Sir."