Walked into Gross Public Stage Fuck

Story Info
Stage fuck DP demo.
845 words
14.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers

It was the wild middle seventies, at a site located in the suburbs of Gary, IN. I walked into a large banquet room that was adjoined to a Super 8 motel. I was told later that the room had over 160 guys attending, and even a few girls. The center of the room had a raised stage area of about 24' squared, with a mat in the central portion of that stage. I came into the loud room, but. At first, was always over 60 feet away from the stage area. The crowd was so tight that I just could not get any closer. On the mat was a trim athletic blonde female, who was getting a violent DP by two super hung white guys. They were pros, hired for this demo event. Even my first impression of the event was startling.

Everyone was yelling obscenities, and cheerleading the two males, to "rip'er apart!", "tear her up!" Someone put Foghat, "I Just Want To Make Love To You", on the house stereo. It was loud, with the sound being pumped through Yamaha PA speakers, including additional 18" subwoofers! With the female on the mat, and on all fours, faced away from me, even at my distance, I still had a clear view of the alternating ass and vaginal pumping. The action was cycling up with the heavy rock n roll bass beat. Soon, it appeared as if all three on the stage were moving in unison. So, filthy rock song, and extremely filthy visual to match. My mouth was probably open, as I tried, but failed to get any closer. It was a great demo, with what looked like fire hoses splitting the female's rear end. The two guys picked up the pace from cues within the song. Foghat seemed perfect for the job.

The song was put on a loop. Thus, the stage action never stopped, as the beat went right back to pushing the two males to hammer the female even harder and longer. Extra spot lights hit the mat, as the sound loop began its third round. That was so the crowd could see the hard hitting action VERY clearly. The action was truly amazing. I had no idea that three separate people could move as one organism. I was still trying to get closer. I finally had inched to within twenty feet of the stage. And I stood watching, with all the drunk and drugged audience members, I could begin to hear the guttural thumps and even loud snaps of the live action. That, alone, was pretty impressive, given the loud PA .

The female was not so much screaming, as she was getting the breath knocked out her, and, at the same time, she was smiling and giggling. Her response seemed totally inappropriate, given what was being done to her. These huge guys were at most bisexual. But, probably they were homosexual ringers, guys who normally pounded the anal track. Tonight, for this demo, they were instructed to make the female's vagina take them just as hard and just as deep as their normal anal might be. Of course, one of the guys got to use her ass. Yet, I saw no preference in technique. That is, her pussy was being just as pounded as her ass was. The guys were doing their form of severe injustice to both holes.

I took another look at the total scene. It was one of the most obscene shows that I had ever seen. The two super hung guys were able to work on the female as if she were a real slab of fuck meat, smacking and beating her insides violently. After they buried themselves, each time, they twisted and ground. With the loud snaps and pops, it certainly appeared as if they were trying to rip through her perineum. All that was done in perfect rhythm with the music.

This intensive demo, was a part of a year end corporate party that involved contributions by Caterpillar, Subaru, Vietnam vets and even some Purdue administrators. One of those "had to be there" to understand situations.

After about the 7th loop of the song, the two guys exploded into the female. They slowly pulled out of her. Her holes were gaping, red, and pink cum was draining from both holes, dribbling down the insides of her legs. Her body was shaking and going into spasms, with jerking that went from head to toe. That went on for a few minutes, and helped gush out more pink cum. I finally got to the edge of the stage, watched the female stand, and heard a massive applause and yell from the crowd. She used a towel to wipe off excess. The cute blonde had really shown the crowd her sexual toughness. And she certainly earned her pay that night.

In only a few more minutes, she was back in the changing room. She cleaned up a little more, and slipped over her a little purple mini dress.

That was when I took my wife home.

thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amanda Chaperones Wife, mom, Sunday school teacher taken again, or was she?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jamaican Cuckold Man becomes a cuckold in Jamaica.in Interracial Love
Milked by Doreen's Coffee Group A CFNM story about a young man milked by older women.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ashley the School Slut Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
He was Horse Hung Pt. 01 My wife enjoys a huge cock.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories