Wanda Back at School Pt. 02

Story Info
More photos cause Wanda to relive her exposure.
1.4k words
4.07
8.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next installment in the Wanda series. Wanda is a very large breasted black high school senior. She is the only black girl in her school and never really fit in. She developed very early and had been the target of a group of bullies lead by a boy named Dillon. They had focused much of their harassment at her chest. They had made it a goal to expose her breasts to the school. Wanda met a chivalrous boy named Julio, Julie for short, training to be a pro boxer. Julie easily handled Dillon physically the first time he harassed Wanda in front of him. That was the last time Dillon and his friends ever harassed Wanda for years. Until Wanda broke up with Julie their senior year right before spring break. Wanda thought her bullies had grown up and moved on from their quest show her bare breasts off for the school. She found out how wrong she was when her two best friends set her up to be exposed and photographed and filmed with her bikini top pulled up. Most of the boys from the graduating class had shown up to see Wanda's hidden treasures. Hundreds of photos had been taken from the large crowd assembled for the event. Dillon had even got in a couple cheap feels in and finished with a literal taste of Wanda's nipples.

On the first day back from spring break Wanda is finding some of the many pictures of the incident left for her to find forcing her to relive the events of her exposure.

The second bell rings and Wanda is late for class. If she wasn't already going to be the center of attention because of spring break being late just amplified the situation. It was even worse than she thought it would be. Not only did she have to walk across the room in front of everyone, she saw a photo was taped to the desk. Her classmates weren't even trying to look away as she crossed the room. She knew the entire class had seen the photo and the teacher must have seen it too. He was a male teacher named Mr. Sharks and he sat his desk his chair pushed in close to hide the huge erection he had. He had indeed seen the photo and had gotten quite hard from seeing it. He couldn't wait for Wanda to see it. He gave his cock a few gentle tugs as discretely as he could, under the desk, in anticipation of Wanda's reaction from seeing herself in a compromising photo. He knew he wasn't acting very professionally but he always had a stiffy for Wanda and if someone was leaving dirty pictures of her around he wanted to see how it played out. He figured he could always deny it if asked later. Principal Lolis was as big a perv as anyone else.

This was a close-up picture of Wanda and Dillons faces side by side. It stops halfway down Wanda's giant chest. The tops of her massive breasts are bare beneath Wanda's Yellow bikini top resting on her throat actually touching Wanda's chin as her mouth is wide open as she let out a shocked gasp that was audible until it was drowned out by the deafening eruption of cheers from the crowd. Dillon has a giant smile on his face that is clearly meant for the dozens of cameras he knew were capturing this historic event.

Wanda was relieved that nothing too graphic was in the photo. It was short lived as she realized that this was just the beginning. She remembered hundreds of camera flashes This was just the tip of the iceberg. Someone, most likely Dillon, was getting off on making her relive the event in slow detail. She scanned the room for Dillon's evil smirking face. To Wanda's surprise, Dillon was nowhere to be found. She was stunned she was sure Dillon was behind this. She couldn't believe he was missing out on this. She suspected this would continue for the rest of the school year. She would find photos left for her to relive some new angle or detail about the incident.

Wanda wondered if Julie had also found a photo on his first-period desk. Her exposure and humiliation were slowly building in each new photo. She worried how Julie would take it if he saw her exposed further. She stood and asked for a hall pass to leave when Mr. Sharks told her to sit back down. She started to protest and an angry Mr. Sharks stood up too quickly and bumped his erection painfully against the desk. He almost lost his composure for a second. Causing a scene while he had been perving out was not a good career move. As calmly, as he could, he told the class there would be no hall, passes today. Wanda could hear the masked anger in his voice and she knew better than to push it.

Julie and his issues were about to become a non-concern for Wanda. Mr. Sharks lost his erection quickly after banging it into his desk. He was ready to actually teach. Mr. Shark went to start the day's lesson by pulling down the big class map. To the entire classes amazement, yet another photo was plastered across the entirety of the map. Blown up for the entire class to see. In shocking larger than life detail.

Ashley was only holding onto Wanda's arm with one hand. Her free hand had made a gesture to Wanda's chest as though she were a spokesmodel directing everyone's attention to a feature of a car, in this case, the features under the hood. Ashley was smiling and clearly posing for the benefit of the cameras flashing from the audience. Wanda's eyes were closed tightly as though she could wish herself away if she wanted it bad enough. Her mouth was downturned looking like she was about to cry. Dillon was staring hard at Wanda's exposed brown nipples. He had taken this moment to appreciate how amazing Wanda's bare tits were. His eyes were wide as he took in all the details of Wanda's naked chest. His mouth hung open in what looked like aww at Wanda. Britney was once again peeking over Wanda's shoulder trying to see some of the action. Her frustration at being stuck in the back behind Dillon was clearly visible.

The class was silent with shock at the sight of Wanda's naked tits blown up looking even bigger than in real life. Mr. Sharks didn't notice and continued with the lesson. Wanda tried to get his attention. Mr. Sharks still grouchy from banging his erection was almost at his limit with Wanda. He told her angrily he was tired of her making a spectacle of herself. Giggles and whispers passed through the class and Mr, Sharks really losing his temper now roughly slapped the map with his pointer.

"Eyes front!" he yelled

Mr. Sharks glanced at the map for the first time and realized his pointer was directly on Wanda's bare left tit. Mr. Sharks froze in awe at Wanda's rack. He had spent almost as much time fantasizing about Wanda's giant knockers as anyone of the boys. Mr. Sharks made no move to remedy the situation. He just stared. When he found the first compromising picture he was hoping there were more. He was excited about the prospect of actual topless pictures of Wanda turning up. Now that he was faced with actual topless pics he realized he wasn't ready. Wanda's tits were even more spectacular than he imagined. Mr. Sharks just stood in wonder. Finally, Wanda let out a squeaky voice of protest. Eventually, Mr. Sharks snapped out of his trance and realized where he was then he raised the map again. or at least he tried to. With his face so close to the photo he became aware that his throbbing erection had returned and in his fumble fingers state he failed to get the map to roll all the way back up. He gave up dived for cover behind his desk. He realized the bottom of the map was still showing. Wanda's breasts were still clearly visible with Ashley gesturing towards Wanda's free hanging breasts as if to say "Ta-Da!"

Mr. Sharks was too concerned about his very obvious erection to get up and make another effort to raise the chart. He also knew he couldn't leave a giant photo of one of his student's naked breasts up and continue teaching class. Instead, not knowing what else to do, Mr. Sharks gave up and dismissed the entire class early. His voice cracked like a twelve-year-old as he hurried the class out the door from his seat at the desk. Slowly everyone filed past the still hanging map and Wanda's bare juggs.

To be continued