All Comments on 'Wanda Big Hunt'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Julie P.I.

Pretty good sort of Noir story for Julie. He's got the worse luck being forced to cheat on his wife.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you it contrasts his wife's experience.

Thank you for the feedback. Julie is molded as a hard boiled bounty hunter character. I would write his exploits but I don't think the Literotica audience wants to follow his adventures. He is version of my lead character in my crime novel series. So far the response from this entry was pretty good. That's very encouraging. I know it was very brief I don't want to annoy the audience who came for a sexy story with crime fiction details.

I am really trying to compliment Wanda's experience to keep the two leads Semi on an equal plane. I want Julie to get dirtied up a bit so he can understand his wife's experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistaken Identity

Cool twist and turn. Would have been hotter.and probably more realistic if the Bikers insisted on watching Sanchez in action. With too many well armed adversaries he would have been forced to do both Bella and Rosa. He may have even hated himself for finding new kinks and how much he loved the kinks

Still cool story and always looking forward to the next chapter.

On different note it might be time to update the story order list on your bio. These last chapters are not accounted for. I assuming the others are future chapters. Thanks for the helpful list.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for suggestions

For sure I need to update the story order. I am trying to get a handle on what I'm writing. some of this is developing organically and not going quite as I had planned. I think its a good thing. I'm definitely not having difficulty coming up with story ideas. The one I'm finishing up now was from a commenter.

I'm not really going to write a full-on rape scene in any of my Literotica work. I think I'm at my best in erotic storytelling when I go slow and detailed. Writing that way about an entirely unpleasant experience doesn't seem like fun to me. I know I blur the line with the exposure stuff and the lingering threat of rape and the very non-consensual aspects of my work. I justify my content by always attributing the wicked stuff to the bad guys. The site also has rules about non-consent and force. Because of the age of my characters, I get dinged enough for content without pushing the line on rape fantasy. Plus the heavy use of racial themes in my work adds an extra layer of insidiousness to any rape elements in my writing. Having my Mexican lead rape a black woman and a South American woman would be problematic. My work is admittedly heavy on the race fetish angle and I have to be semi-conscious of not portraying characters of color in a negative light. It is especially true in an area where characters of color are as underrepresented as erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mutual Pleasure

I've noticed the concern over the sites forced policy. From what I've seen commented elsewhere and read in other stories the issue is wheather the recipient is pleasured to climax regardless of consent. There are stories that take this to the extreme but the common.thread is that all get pleasure even if they feel guilty and/or did not want it. This is my understanding from the stories I've read anyhow and a major factor in any enjoyment with that concern. It's just cruel otherwise.

As for Julie in that comments context he would have been just as reluctant and forced. In fact Rosa indeed used drugs to have sex with Julie without his consent. She Raped him. But if that is not in your comfort zone you should stay away. It is curious however how close you like to skirt up to the line. These are just fantasies, freeing up the mind and ID to run wild, hopefully.

Keep on truckin'

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you good points.

You are correct on the non-consent/force policy. It does heavily revolve on whether or not the "victim" receives pleasure or not. The focus of the series is on a character who so far has been written as a character who would not enjoy the extra marital situations she has been in so far. Cousin Raphael turned her on for sure but at the time of the blackmail story Wanda wouldn't have gone for It. It also gave me an opportunity to write a story where Wanda got to be strong and not rely on Julie to save her. My intention was to empower my female lead. I added a twist of former rival Ashley saving the in one story to keep the readers expecting a last minute rescue in the hotel room. When that didn't happen I hoped it surprised readers some.

As for Julie's experience so far, the double standard is in play. I can get away with what I have written for him because he's a big strong man. He doesn't feel like a victim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...