All Comments on 'Wanda in Danger'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's good for the gander is good for the goose

Surprised by the deviation but like how you are balancing the loving wife's immediate fate in Chi-Town beforehand.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks I'm glad someone got what I was trying to do

Thanks for the feedback. It's always nice when what I am attempting pays off even if only for one person. My other goal was to let the Chi-Town story simmer a bit. I like when the readers let their imaginations play a little. This entry was More about story development than erotic payoff. The feedback overall suggests that the final instalment of the Chi-Town series should be popular. I think it goes in the direction my readers want. It should be done tonight and up on the next round of postings. It will be in the loving wife catagory. It's the first time I have posted in loving wife I hear those fans can be opinionated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...