All Comments on 'Wanda Temptation is a Bitch'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Glad your back Pugzilla. Good to see you beat Shitzukong. Love your new angle and especially liked how you got so many of you supporting cast involved. Looks like the Third wish is going unfulfilled. The preachers daughter got reimagined from her debut in the ENF Dot Com story but now she is more accurately behaving like a preachers daughter. Solomon's has no political future as he has no filter or candor. You succeeded in creating another bastard. Looks like everyone is helping Solomon bang Wanda, especially Julie's boss Springer.

Anyhow so happy to read another story of yours. Won't complain about how short they are if you get close to your old pace. Thanks for your craftmanship and always checking back for more. Good Luck

PugzillaPugzillaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous

Covid was a little rough. I'm hoping to get back to a steady pace. I mostly just hit a wall in the story that stalled me out. This was a slog to get through as it doesn't really relate to my personal kink. The next entry is well underway although I'm having a hard time coming up with a title. I'm really looking forward to writing about the cabin and photoshoot.

I'm still going to finish up the 3 wishes angle but it needs some setup work as it's basically the end of the 90s timeline in the series.

I didn't mean to write Solomon so harshly. I was trying to get it across that he and Jacob are really close friends. I'm not sure he is actually actively trying to sleep with Wanda as much as he finds himself drawn to her without his knowing it. Adina is kind of supposed to be worldly enough to recognize the situation. I'll have to make an effort to correct that in the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It seems like a good build up. I do wanna ask what happen to 3 wishes and after Wanda and the girl tide her husband down and took his goodies haaa? Those had good storylines, will you be continuing those series?

PugzillaPugzillaabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous 3 wishes needs some setup work before I conclude it. The burden of writing on an erotic fiction site is that all the story development has to have some erotic element to each entry. What I have come up with isn't in my line with personal kink which makes it a chore to write. The photoshoot in the woods with the cousins and guys lusting after Wanda really speaks to my fantasies. I'm looking forward to writing those entries.

I kind of hinted at the results of the threesome Wanda had with Julie and Ashley with the existence of Nat in the present-day storyline. The present day plot line is the one that's causing me the most problems. I know where the audience wants that story to go but I'm very reluctant to dabble in anything regarding next generation female characters. I am still kind of hoping that my group of fans in Scandinavia show back up again. I tailored much of that plotline around the idea that group might want to spin it off themselves. I'm sure my slacking off hasn't helped the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hoping for more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whatever happened to the cabin in the woods photo shoot? It started off with a lot of promised, and you even claimed it was in your wheelhouse. Always glad to read any story you post, but you have a lot of balls in the air without resolutions.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I know I need to come back to this but other stuff was more fun to write so I did that first. I'll get back to this soonish I'm waiting to see if my spinoff has any legs plus my laptop is a little wonky and I'm a few pay checks from a new one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...