Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 12

Story Info
Danielle returns to a surprise after a vacation away.
3k words
4.5
3.2k
3
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12 -- An Easy Upgrade

It'd been two weeks. Two weeks of Sabrina left to her own devices in that apartment, while the girl paying its rent was away with family. Surely, Sabrina's usual lust for adventure would have her using that lonesome time to find strange new situations with curious new people? With explosive results, of course?

That was not at all the case. Sabrina missed her Danielle... she missed her coming home from work, horny for action and ready to please. She missed how Danielle could go as long as they wanted using her newly grown appendage to make Sabrina cum over and over... and then they'd finish it off with Danielle receiving her creamy hot reward, a medicine that apparently had created and was maintaining her new futa form. It was a relationship fine tuned to perfection, the best Sabrina had ever had.

Loyalty wasn't the only factor keeping her home however. There was another factor at play, which was occupying much of her solitary time. She'd discovered shortly before Danielle left that her seed was just as pleasureful to consume for herself as it was for anyone else. Now, alone in that apartment she'd been spending entire mornings, afternoons and nights playing with herself, edging her massive cock for hours by whatever means she could imagine until she'd eventually finish covered with and full of her own cum. She was now just as addicted as Danielle was.

Consequentially, in those two elapsed weeks she'd grown. Her strange hybrid seed had had the very same effect on herself as it did others: rapid development of the sexual physique. She was already personally disappointed at the way her boobs had grown, for now no longer fitting into her G-cup bras they were constantly jiggling wild and getting in her way. For the other aspects of her growth, she hoped it wouldn't be too much for Danielle, who'd stated for months that fourteen inches was for her, the perfect kind of huge.

They would find out soon enough, because Danielle had texted that her plane was landing and they lived pretty close to the airport. Excited for that, Sabrina decided she'd commemorate her return by showing off a fun outfit she'd ordered while she was away.

Sabrina was dressed in that manner when Danielle did arrive, and the part oriental beauty looked both puzzled and amused as she beheld a hairband with cat-ears atop Sabrina's blonde pony-tailed head while a huge pink and purple faux-fur overcoat warmly encased the rest of her. Sabrina giggled at her reaction before they collided for a heartfelt hug.

Little kisses were peppered across each others' lips. As Sabrina's hands trailed up and down Danielle's sides, she felt some of the muscle tone was gone, and some of the size had disappeared from her chest. Her luscious bazongas were now just fairly large, basically as they were when they'd first met. Danielle, Sabrina realized, had over those two weeks been reverting to her original physique.

Danielle sighed, "yeah, I know. I'm the old me again." She turned to grab her suitcase and drag it through the doorway, then shut the door behind herself.

"The entire old you? So... it's gone?"

"Yeah," she said, and there was unease in her voice. They'd been so entertained by it! "My dick is gone. Is that okay?"

"Oh, no! But yes, that's fine! I've always adored you, from the day we first met. Even before I gave you it."

Danielle smiled at that, "okay, good. And I'll bet you can get me right back into shape anyway... and believe me, I've been craving it!" She swiped at Sabrina, wanting to pull off her coat, and with a playful little squeak the blonde futa hopped a step back and clutched it closer to her bosom. "Ooh, tease! What's with the outfit anyway?"

"Um, I dunno... I've been on the internet a lot, and saw some cute things... which gave me some cute ideas." Sabrina turned to walk further into the apartment and spoke more placidly, "which I can share with you soon, once you tell me more about your trip."

Seeing her go, Danielle saw a fake tail, bushy and purple with pink stripes waving low beneath the coat. It must have paired with the cat ears. She also noted that Sabrina was walking in sheer pink stockings. "It was boring. Just tourist stuff with my parents, nothing spontaneous at all. I was worried about hiding my cock from them, but after the first few days that stopped being such an issue. It started to get pretty easy to conceal."

"Oh, good. You were worried about keeping it hidden."

"Yeah. Now, you better show me what you've got hidden under that purple coat!"

Sabrina shook her head, "mm-mm. You should unpack your bags. And then take a shower. Maybe have a glass of water."

Danielle harumphed at that, but then took her suitcase and dragged it to their bedroom. She was willing to play along and let her lover stall, for whatever reason... Surely, it would only make what would come be even more explosive.

She performed every task quickly and in silence. When finally emerging clean from the shower she beheld Sabrina sitting on the bed, looking back over her naked steaming form.

"So this is me again all back to normal," Danielle said, and she did a turn. Sabrina nodded, looking at the slim yet curving figure that had originally interested her, her nice rack and very nice cushy tush. Danielle was still an extremely attractive young woman.

"So pretty. But it's only a matter of weeks until you've got a big thing again, I'll bet!"

"Oh yeah, little kitty? Well then why don't you show me what's in that coat?"

"Okay." Sabrina stood up, the fluffy lapels clenched within her lovely little hands, keeping it tight and shut but ready for the reveal. She took the few steps needed to stand before Danielle and then, with a proudly arched posture opened it.

"Ohhh!" Sabrina wasn't wearing anything under other than the pink stockings, which extended up to her lovely mid-thigh. Inspecting them brought Danielle's eyes to other features, which seemed to already be semi-aroused, for Sabrina was looking veiny and long with the head already swinging near her knees. "Were you playing with yourself while I was in the shower?"

"Um, not really? Sort of." Sabrina pushed the coat off her shoulders and let it drop, then turned around. "See?" Her pretend tail was anchored with a plug inside her butt.

"Oh. Yeah... I see." Danielle stepped up close against her back, and she wrapped an arm around her slender waist. As she sniffed at the side of Sabrina's neck and breathed the much-missed smell of her skin, she stroked and played with the tail with her free hand.

"Purr, purr," Sabrina said, then started to giggle.

"Meoow," Danielle agreed. She started to twist and yank at the the base of the tail, applying action to Sabrina's naughty opening, causing her legs to buckle slightly. Her playful purrs turned to wanton moans. Danielle's possessive hold around her waist had her bringing a hand up to cup one of Sabrina's breasts. They sure felt different - heavier, and there was more overflowing out of her grasp.

From over her shoulder she looked down to inspect and appreciate, with some surprise, how much larger Sabrina's breasts had become. Before she could comment though, a greater surprise still: Those tugs at the tail-plug were having a pronounced effect on her, and she was throbbing into form and looking quite big indeed.

"My god babe, what the hell has been going on with you?"

"I'm sorry," Sabrina breathed, ashamed but getting hot. She was moving against the tugs to her tail-plug, little rocks of her hips that had her rising semi-hardness swaying, the length drooping down in a semi-circle of increasing radius as the head emerged out of lacey-thin foreskin. "I've started to drink it. It's been making me grow."

"Holy shit. That's so fucking sexy." She grabbed Sabrina's nipples roughly and squished the high and enlarged globes against her chest, "what a genius move."

Sabrina groaned in agony, her posture bolting tall and stiff at that sharp sensation. Her cock filled out more, pointing straight out and long as Danielle continued to roll the sensitive pink nubs between her thumb and forefingers.

"Jesus Christ Sabrina, you're so hot! And not just because I was missing you!" One of Danielle's hands dropped to stroke at the base of the now tight and heated column. "How big now? Hopefully not too big..."

"I-I won't drink any more... I won't get too big like I did before..."

Danielle ignored that, just staring down at the fleshy column. In her mind's eye she compared it to the wheel rims of the cars at the dealership where she worked and estimated that Sabrina had juiced herself up to seventeen, maybe eighteen inches! "So unfair. It's like you took what I had and put it back on yourself."

Feeling those pinches loosen and slow Sabrina stepped away the now necessary distance for her augmented pole and turned. She sat on the edge of the bed, and Danielle dropped to her knees before her, hands slamming down onto each breast while her face went straight for her lap.

As her hands sank into Sabrina's breasts she placed kisses along the throbbing flesh of her lower shaft, moving ever so slowly up along its skyward thrust. When finally she reached the top she was at upper chest height with the newly upgraded futa. She let the glossy pink head fill her mouth.

Sabrina moaned with pained delight. After weeks of playing with herself, that limited sensation at the tip begged for more action, and her hands had to come into place upon sections of her pole and slowly stroke. Now finally, she couldn't get any harder.

"Huhuhu, babe," Danielle panted. Her hands left their jiggly station to join Sabrina's in motion. There was plenty of room to do so. Still, her lips and tongue wantonly revolved around the head.

By the moment the first droplet of pre touched Danielle's tongue that old familiar feeling washed over her. It was tingling, euphoric and more intense than she could recall, perhaps from all the time spent away. She groaned a sound of animal bliss, feeling spurred into a fuller madness for Sabrina. Steadily she polished her rod with increased breadth, knocking Sabrina's hands away, desperate for more.

Sabrina was content to let her hands fall and just watch and enjoy. Her cock had 100% of Danielle's attention and the power dynamic had been completely tilted back into her favour, and then some more! Seeing how it excited her, Sabrina knew she could look forward to a month of purely this sort of worship until, probably, Danielle's own would grow back again.

As if reading her mind Danielle said, "when I get mine back I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." Upon that last word a shot of pre splashed out, and she squeaked with excitement befire immediately slurping it up. She then dropped lower and ran her tongue up the gleaming shaft to try and gather up the missed goodness. Now Sabrina was wet and slick, and Danielle's steady broad strokes, entire arm movements, became faster and smoother. "But until then, oh my god this new size is making me so hot!"

The futa seemed to purr with delight, and she laid back against the bedsheets to writhe in pleasure as Danielle desperately continued. After a moment Danielle slithered up to lay over her, and they kissed with an insane passion. Sabrina tasted it on her lips, and she swooned with sensation, being equally as enthralled by the magical substance as she.

They both looked down, where her cock was tense between their bodies and drizzling down more transparent sirop onto Sabrina's pale chest. Danielle squeezed Sabrina's over-large tits together and dove in, moaningly licking it all up. Once it was all gone she realized Sabrina was craning forward, head rocking and throat steadily gulping, drinking more straight from the source. "Hey! I don't think so, you've obviously had enough already!" She wrenched it out of her mouth and sat up to point it up and away from her.

Sabrina's chest was heaving with excitement. She adjusted her cat ears and licked the last of it off her lips as she watched Danielle shift to kneel over her. The burning midshaft came into place against her slit, and Danielle held it firmly there as with sensual undulations her lower lips trailed up and down, kissing wetly upon some inches. Oh yes... they both desperately missed it being inside her. But there was a lot more to put away now, and likely less room for it within.

Danielle rose higher and shifted further forward, and the bottom side of Sabrina's hard dick was sliding along her the whole absurd distance. The pink and throbbing head finally arrived huge against her lovely opening, and Sabrina, desperate for insertion, got ahold of her hips and began to guide her downward.

"Oh god," Danielle breathed as Sabrina sank into her. The generously supplied pre was drizzling down from the throbbing source within, indicating there wouldn't be too much fiction, even though the fit had become so much tighter. It travelled down the remainder of Sabrina's shaft onto her tight body. Danielle was as filled as she possibly could be, and for a moment just hovered over her in her state of impalement. There was still about halfway more to go -- something time would surely improve on.

Slowly she rose and lowered herself around it, an expression of pleasure and pain on her face. Sabrina tenderly took her hands, offering reassurance and letting her set whatever gentle pace she needed. Her balls seemed to tighten, and within she felt the building energy and aggressive impulse to take over. That would not be the correct reintroduction for Danielle... yet the urge was a challenge to ignore.

Thankfully Danielle was starting to get comfortable with what she was taking, and her motions became less laboured. Her head lolled back as she really started to get into it, and her body arched beautifully for Sabrina's eyes.

"Ooh Danielle!"

"Mmh," she moaned, her motions growing more pronounced still.

"This is nice. Looks like we're going to be okay!"

"Oh, hell yes we are!" Danielle felt incredibly sexy, taking Sabrina from above. "Your cock is everything! Mmmmm..."

Sabrina started to add a little thrust into each of her descents. That certainly seemed to help, and Danielle dumped her head back, her movements becoming more desperate still. It only took a few moments of their combined motions until Danielle slowed, and her legs quivered as she exhaled shuddering breaths. Her sex spasmed around Sabrina's cock, begging it for shots of her transformative cum. Sabrina's balls seemed to tense again at that, eager to comply.

"Oh my god, that was good. I really missed that." Still completely impaled upon the latter half of Sabrina's upper length she lurched forward onto her, and their lips came crashing together.

Their tongues wrestled, impassioned. Slowly Sabrina guided her to turn onto her back. Unsatisfied, she was still hard as hot steel. The urges were commanding her, and now it was definitely her turn to take over.

Sabrina's motions were much more pronounced than Danielle's had been, and with her taking the lead Danielle was utterly subdued, feeling mad agony at the pleasure and power of each long, slow organ churning thrust. Sabrina's figure was graceful yet also whimsical as that furry tail capped her bottom, which raised so high into the air before lowering steadily, repeatedly. In, then out, over and over, Sabrina easily stirred her into ecstasy again.

Danielle was gasping for air. Pinned beneath the heavy weights of Sabrina's chest and climaxing on and off, her world was a mad place. She didn't know how much more she would be able to handle. "S-Sabrina, fuck it's so much, oh godd!"

"Hold on a little longer," Sabrina breathed. "I'm going to need more to finish."

Helplessly Danielle gave a quick nod of her head. Sabrina transferred her hold on her to a hand on each hip and rose to a more dominating position. Her thrusts grew more powerful, and more rapid as well, and though she was still careful not to harm her with the length she was now weilding a frightful amount was plunging in and out of Danielle. With each pass Danielle cried out in blissful agony, her senses overwhelmed.

Sabrina machined on, feeling her own urgency build. Her chest vaulted up and down with a weight that reminded her of her times in her previous body, and she wondered if she had become again quite like what she had been... except now she had the addictive and euphoric seed of change to reward the conclusion of each tussle.

Feeling a whisper of the end, her thrusts grew faster still, and Danielle's repeat utterances grew to a fever pitch. "Yes, yes..." Sabrina whispered, completely drowned out. Her body tensed, and her movements slowed to a few jerky, gut pounding stabs... then she stopped, desperately ventilating. Three more rapid stabs and she cried out in ecstasy. Slowly she withdrew, and the flexing column flicked upward once leaving Danielle's embrace, the first shot blasting out in a broad vertical arc.

Sabrina twisted slightly, left and right painting long strips along Danielle's supine figure. They dripped down her sides, soon coating her torso. With a few firm strokes to the base she urged out more shots, which were aimed true to Danielle's gasping mouth.

With the heavenly taste on her tongue Danielle surged upright, "oh god Sabrina, yes, I missed it so much!" She intercepted the pink head and with both hands worked the entire foot and a half length, milking each subsequent blast to drink to her fullest capability. It slopped down from her chin onto the already soaked bedsheets.

When finally the flow seemed to cease she stopped and looked up at Sabrina, still wearing the pink stockings, cat ears and tail. Lightheaded, she started to giggle, feeling high. "Oh man..." She gave a final suctioney kiss to the dripping post orgasmic head of her cock, making her wince and squirm. "You're the best girlfriend ever."

Giggling, Sabrina swooped down to cuddle Danielle's cream coated body, her hard shaft still throbbing and drooling between them. "Welcome back!"