Wanking to a Sluts Beat

Story Info
Naughty at work.
962 words
4.53
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra was the filthiest woman it was my misfortune to work with. She was married to a friend of mine, but had a terrible reputation for putting it around. She'd already had an abortion, having got pregnant through another colleague. A less discrete friend had a picture on his mobile of her bent over her desk with her dress pulled up, showing her arse to the world. In fairness, it was a good arse. Certainly better than her face, which was flat with bulging eyes, or her hair which was an indeterminate brown.

So it was a surprise when I exited the gents toilet one morning, to find her stood outside the adjoining ladies, finishing a phone call. She looked up at me and said,

'I hope you weren't listening?' I hadn't been, as it happened.

'I can be a bit loud when i have a wee. Just to let you know'. She said this with a lascivious smirk.

' I go every morning at 11. I'm very regular.' With this she turned and strutted off, back to her part of the office where she would conduct her social life.

The next morning i was installed in the cubicle, trousers down, at 11. Bang on 11 the door to the next door ladies opened and closed, as did the door to the mirror cubicle. The next thing was the sound of water splashing. it was Debra, having a wee, as promised. And she was loud. My cock hardened at the sound but it was over before i could take the appropriate action. I quickly dressed and left the stall to find her waiting outside.

' You are noisy,' I told her, 'and quick.'

She giggled coquettishly and looked through her fringe at me. 'Until tomorrow then.'

This continued the rest of the week. Only once could I wank fast enough.

The following Monday she stood outside the door waiting for me.

'Hello,' she purred, 'try this today.'

She handed me a plastic bag and disappeared into her domain. I peeped inside the bag to find a pair of white cotton briefs and a note. 'Fresh on this morning. Use wisely' it read. i couldnt get in the cubicle fast enough, my organ hardening as I dropped my trousers and sat down. I reached in and pulled the underwear out. I was now fully erect and could hear Debra peeing next door. I sniffed the underwear and smelt her sex. A sweet tangy odour. I pulled them over my head as I heard her flush and exit the stall. I started stroking my stiff cock and came after a dozen strokes. As I breathed deeply after my exertion her aroma permeated my senses. I pulled the underwear off my head, giddy with excitement. I dressed after wiping myself and popped the pants back in the bag. As I left Debra was waiting.

'And,' she asked.

'Thank you,' I replied, 'that was marvellous.'

' You can keep them if you want,' she demurred. 'Tomorrow?'

'Try and keep me away,' I replied.

The following day it was a pair of black, lacy knickers. A few of her pubes were caught in the lace and this time her scent was a little stronger. I lasted a dozen strokes before exploding. This time i wiped myself on her underwear and returned it to the bag. On exiting I kissed her gently and handed her the bag.

'For you,' I said before watching her strut away, her arse sashaying under her knee length skirt.

The next morning she was waiting again, this time though she flushed as she leaned close and whispered,

'Naughty boy', in my ear. ' I felt you against me all afternoon yesterday, it made me really horny.'

' Again then?' i asked.

'Oh, yes' she stammered.

The knicker thing continued for a week before it moved on. The next bag contained a pair of lacy topped, sheer, black holdups. My erection felt so good in them that when I came I groaned in pleasure.

Debra giggled as I handed her hosiery back.

'Just a tick,' she said 'I'll be back,' before disappearing into the ladies. I stood self consciously, awaiting her exit. Now she was wearing the same hosiery and red faced.

' I can feel your sperm against my toes,' she breathed. ' Its divine.'

She was wearing black, patent court shoes with 2 inches of heel. These stretched her black clad legs out beautifully and i admired the view as she strode off.

She supplied opaque black tights and stockings and black fishnets over the coming days. All of which received the same treatment from us.

The following week we rendezvoused as usual. The bag this time was much heavier.

'I'm on my period,' she explained, 'so no undies. Hope those will do?' In the bag were her court shoes.

'Oh, yes,' I responded. Before entering my sanctuary.

Her shoes were beautiful. A shiny black patent leather with a fawn insole. Inside was the size, 6. The 3 inch heel was perfect. I disrobed and thrust my erection in her footwear and fucked it until my jism burst into the toe bed. Fantastic.

I handed them carefully back to Debra.

She smirked and asked, 'which one should I be wary of?'

I replied, 'the left.'

She nodded and put them on the floor. She was bare legged today and slipped off her sandals. She took a deep breath and stepped in the shoes. I could tell when her toe's reached my deposit as she flinched and then sighed.

'Oh, my, it's still warm,' she groaned.

That brought an end to our meetings as she'd found a new plaything. But I can still smell her pussy and the salty tang of her shoes.