Wanna Paint Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clothing was a problem initially since only June and Risse were prepared for an overnight stay. But June quickly noted that Risse and the twins were roughly the same sizes, while she and Mooch were somewhat close. So they could all share the same clothes for tonight until their parents brought more clothes tomorrow.

As the parents were leaving, Paisley and Judy called Di, Tarza, Renee, and MCsee aside. Judy, "Please take this the right way, but tonight is our first time really feeling like an actual part of the family, and we are so happy. There is no place in the world we would rather be tonight than here with our darling grand-girls."

Judy added, "Thank you so much, Di and Tarza, for coming to visit, bringing June and Risse with you. Along with Mooch and the twins, they have brought us so much joy today. You must be really proud of both girls, and we hope it works out well with the Charlotte art gallery purchase. Now get out of here and go and enjoy some nice glasses of wine."

Di asked Paisley, "I would like to speak privately with you tomorrow regarding my nagging worries about June, Risse, and Carl. I also would like to invite Carl and his grandmom down for our extra three days here, if okay.

"I realize Carl is a young boy, but he is only a year older than June. Both she and Risse adore him, and I am sure the twins and Mooch will also love Carl. I did not mention his situation to MCsee in detail since I wanted to talk with you in person. We are not sure if Rosa Ann Winters is really his grandma. He showed up at her home one day hungry and cold, so she took him in, where he had been for nearly three years."

Paisley, "Wow, that is inspiring! Of course, the two of them can visit. Carl can hang out here with the girls or possibly spend some time with the twin's dad, Jules."

Paisley pushed the ladies toward the gate, "Now your four go have fun playing board games or whatever tonight, and we will talk in-depth about your three children tomorrow."

REFLECTIONS ON MCSEE'S MOMS

Renee, MCsee, Di, and Tarza were relaxing on the large sofa at MCsee and Renee's townhouse. MCsee had poured two large cabernets for each couple to share. After savoring her first sip, Di mentioned Paisley and Judy's absolute happiness with having the girls stay with them.

Renee gave MCsee a look, "It seems that I was somewhat correct in worrying that we left your mom and Judy out of several important family functions. It was just so much going on with Jules and I both getting engaged at the same time. We must have tended to favor my and Emily's parents."

Di stepped in, "Look, that's past history and cannot be changed. Your moms are so happy tonight and not angry or worrying about the past. Tonight was a serious warning bell for you and MCsee to always be conscious of your mom's feelings. You do not yet have children, so some past omissions were totally out of your control.

"Tarza has experienced similar situations with her family, so we will be sure to spend time with Paisley and Judy on all our future Charlotte travel. If all works out on the Charlotte gallery purchase, we will first stop at your mom's home on each visit to Charlotte.

"There will be semi-annual audits for the next three years and possibly annual special events, so we should be in Charlotte four or five times a year. Honestly, having the girls enjoying Paisley and Judy's wonderful place is a bit of relief for Tarza and me. While our time in Charlotte will be a lot of work, the girls will see it as a great vacation.

"In just this brief time today, our girls have shown a remarkable love for your moms. June asked if they could stay there all week, so I know they will enjoy staying at The Estates whenever we are in Charlotte. I am also 100% certain that Mooch and the twins will raise a big ruckus with their parents to join our girls at your moms' home. Paisley and Judy will now have regularly scheduled dates for hosting the five girls."

Tarza thoughtfully agreed, "It makes perfect sense for us to meet at MCsee's moms' place for the semi-annual visits. Our girls have fallen in love with the woodsy flavor of The Estates. So coming to Charlotte, staying at your moms' place, along with Mooch and the twins, is truly a vacation for June and Risse.

"Since we arrived at your moms' and met everyone, June never mentioned Propulsion Engines or other Hi-Tech stuff. She taught and showed the girls celestial objects like stars but has not mentioned any of her theories on Mars travel.

"So relaxing at Paisley and Judy's place is a perfect timeout from Exception Studies for June and Risse. June, Risse, Mooch, and the twins feel like princesses from your moms' attention today."

Tarza added, "MCsee and I will work closely on reorganizing the gallery into a profitable operation. So working together at Paisley's and Judy's is totally logical. There is excellent space in the study/library to spread our work out when needed, so I wholly agree with Di. The girls should stay with grandmas Paisley and Judy several times a year."

"It's been a long day since getting up this morning in Beaufort, so please excuse us for bed since we are a bit tired," Di said as she yawned.

"MCsee, Tarza, and I are meeting Sam at the gallery at 10:00 AM, and we need to be fresh. I will also need a couple hours of quiet time with Paisley, so grandma Judy can handle the 'wild bunch fivesome' while Paisley and I talk!

"What are your plans for tomorrow, Renee?" asked Di.

Renee, "I will also have a busy day tomorrow, but I was thinking about asking Mercy Leigh and Jane to meet us at the gallery, say 5:00 PM?"

Di, "Definitely yes, for some social time tomorrow night. We should surely enjoy this wonderful time off MCsee's moms are giving us. I will talk with the girls and Paisley sometime during the day."

***

Both couples enjoyed a cozy night of hugs, kisses, and lover pledges. Sunday had been hectic with many activities, so a long night of cuddling with soft kisses was just divine for them. Monday began a new work week, and everyone wanted a fresh start.

Sam arrived in Charlotte early Monday morning after a four-hour drive. He got along great with MCsee, but Sam did tease her a bit about the Blue Devils blowing out the Demon Deacons in many ACC basketball games. Sam's engaging personality was perfect for this type of business. He got on well with everyone since all the young girls and ladies enjoyed his teasing mannerism.

Sam, Di, Tarza, and MCsee were all favorably impressed with the gallery overall. But they also realized a sizable investment was needed to upgrade the facility. Sam told them not to worry since his silent partner was highly interested in developing Gallery's By Sam @ Charlotte. His partner was aware of their need to fully upgrade the facility and agreed. The gallery's current location was ideally situated in the artsy community, so he wanted the gallery to evolve into the area's major attraction.

Di stated that she was happy to oversee the Charlotte project in general, but this would primarily be MCsee's baby with Tarza and her working closely, almost as a team. The game plan was to use their Beaufort experience in developing the Charlotte gallery when appropriate.

This approach to renovating and operating the gallery would help to ensure success. Tarza was 90% responsible for Beaufort operations, and MCsee would be 90% responsible for Charlotte operations. The two of them working together as a team should be a winning combination for both sites.

Once the gallery was renovated and open for business, Di could commit to the two semi-annual Charlotte visits, each lasting a week. She could also possibly attend several special events, especially if they were on the weekend.

So the final decision was to move full steam ahead on the gallery purchase negotiations. Once everything was completed with the gallery's acquisition by Sam's Holding LLC, the renovations would start quickly. The projected opening of the renovated facility was six months. By then, MCsee would be fully managing the Charlotte gallery, while Tarza resumed working primarily in Beaufort.

Mercy Leigh and Jane showed up right on schedule at five PM, with Sam giving them a brief tour of the place. The group then stopped over at Rosalyn's restaurant for refreshments. Renee and Jane drank non-alcoholic red wine since they would be driving. This allowed MCsee, Mercy Leigh, Sam, and Di to nicely relax with their favorite wine.

Sam offered a toast, "Here's to success for our new joint venture; Gallery's By Sam @ Charlotte, NC.

"We must prepare budgets, solidify the finances, and start renovations next month. MCsee is the Gallerist and 25% minority owner as one component of her salary package. Tarza outlined this during your earlier discussions, which was generally acceptable to you.

"Since you are married to Renee, we should modify a few items in your pay package. Such things as Health Insurance and avoiding needless duplication of certain fringe benefits should be looked at. You would still receive the company's premium contribution, added as an adjustment to your regular monthly salary."

Sam continued, "We can work out the specific details at your mom's home office tomorrow afternoon. We will never discuss strategic business details or finances in the current building until the gallery is completely renovated and electronically swept for bugs at least three times."

A final question for Renee, "I understand that your employee, Ronnie Jefferson, is a whiz at electronics. We would like MCsee to use him as a paid consultant appraising and maintaining the gallery's internal security. He could do most of this from home, preparing a report for our semi-annual audits.

"MCsee can move much faster resolving critical legal and security issues by using people she knows and trusts. So we will contract with Paisley as our attorney and Ronnie as the gallery's security consultant."

Renee smiled, "Absolutely Agree, Sam! MCsee and I are married, so by marital property law, we are both part-owners of the gallery. For this reason, I also want the gallery to have the best legal and electronic snooping minds in Charlotte. My darling 'wifey pooh' can work directly with Ronnie, but there should be a simple one-page general consulting agreement. This would satisfy Chairman Boyle at BMS-C NJ-Corporate and the legal eagles."

Now, the real serious business could be discussed. Sam smirked, "I received a phone call today from five very happy young ladies. They wanted to assure me that every single one of them was all in for helping out on our gallery renovation project. The five girls are now Best Buds, so they would work as a team on clean-up duty or other tasks helping get the gallery opened quickly.

"Grandmoms Paisley and Judy had approved their call. They offered Gallery's By Sam @ Charlotte FOC use of their home offices at The Estates until the gallery's revamped facility is finished.

"Mom Paisley came on the line and assured me her five gran-girls were serious. June had suggested they devote half-days all week to the gallery project. They were now busily listing items they could perform from their grandma's home and coming to the gallery when needed. June had also requested that her and Risse's weekly allowance be changed to commission and now include Mooch and the Twins."

Laughing like crazy, Paisley said, "Got to go, Sam, since June has me working on the girls' revised allowance (now commission) contract. I will tell you one surprising item. June is GIFTED for science and engineering, but she also has an outstandingly superb business mind!"

Sam added, "To be wholly honest, MCsee, your moms sounded out of this world delighted. I think she and Judy are having the times of their lives with the five gran-girls! Paisley reported that all five girls are actually seeking her advice as a grandma who knows about the law."

"Wow!" a stunned MCsee squealed.

Di smiled widely, "Remember our conversation about moving forward last night? A little bird is telling me Paisley and Judy are full speed ahead as grandmas and have not looked back to the past for one nanosecond!"

"I want to change the conversation for a moment if okay with everyone," said Mercy Leigh. "Sam, are you considering other investors in the Gallery project since I am definitely interested?"

"Possibly," replied Sam. "Can you come to MCsee's moms' place tomorrow early evening, and we will discuss this further?"

The evening ended fairly early, with Sam meeting his silent partner for dinner. Renee invited Mercy Lee and Jane to her place for dinner and relaxation. She suggested they stay the night since there were four bedrooms and they could comfortably share a few glasses of wine.

The three couples arrived at Renee's and enjoyed some delicious seafood take-out snacks from Rosalyn's restaurant. They talked and kidded around until about 11:00 PM, and then each couple drifted off to bed for a night of cuddling.

Renee, Mercy Leigh, and Jane went to their offices early the following day while MCsee, Di, and Tarza slept in for a bit. The three ladies collected Sam from his hotel and drove to MCsee's moms' place at 10:00 AM. They all enjoyed a nice breakfast, along with the five girls. Di formally introduced Sam to Paisley, Judy, Mooch, and the twins during breakfast.

June, Mooch, Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann were all excited about spending the whole week with grandmas Paisley and Judy.

June slyly inquired, "Moms Di and Tarza, we want to briefly visit and tour the new Art Gallery tomorrow. Maybe we can ride with our grandmas, so they can bring us home early when we get tired from, uh, all the walking around?"

Di snickered, "I want to be certain that we understand our sweet little girls. You five young ladies are so worried about getting tired when touring the art gallery that it's best for your grandmas to drive you there so they can quickly take all of you home for an early afternoon nap? Want to sell me the London Bridge next, Autumn-n-June?"

June knew she was busted, "Okay, mom-Di, you got me! The truth is, we are having so much fun with grandmas Paisley and Judy that we don't want to be away from home too long. The twins and Mooch have never seen a real Art Gallery, so Risse and I wanted to show it to them tomorrow."

Di held out her arms, and June ran in for a hug, "I love you so much and am happy that you are enjoying staying at your grandmas'. So I agree you should ride with grandmas and give them a tour, along with Mooch and the twins. Maybe you five can convince grandmas Paisley and Judy to stop for ice cream on your way back home?"

Di continued, "Remember we are having another special event in Beaufort next month. Maybe you and Risse should invite grandmas Paisley and Judy, God-mom Emily, the twins, and Mooch up to Beaufort for four or five days. They can see a finished Art Gallery in motion since Charlotte will not be ready to open for six months! We will also invite your God-moms Renee and MCsee to drive up for the weekend since they may need to work here in Charlotte on the weekdays."

The five girls all jump up and down, with June saying, "Yes! Yes! We will ride with our grandmas and tour the gallery for a couple of hours. Then after we've finished, hurry back home to have lunch and ice cream with grandmas Paisley and Judy. We do not have to stop for ice cream, mom-Di. You should see our grandmas' freezer filled up with ice cream."

Mooch smiled and winked, "We do not want ice cream from the store, God mom-Di. Ice cream from grandmas' freezer is so much better and sweeter because our grandmas love us very much."

Risse, Denise, and Mary Ann held hands while Mary Ann said, "We are now grandmas' triplets and will only eat ice cream from their freezer. Right, Sister Trips?"

June sniffled, "Being here at our grandmas' home with Mooch and the triplets is one of the happiest times ever in my life. We will learn more about the galaxy tonight because the weather person calls for clear skies. I have decided the galaxy looks so much brighter now that we are eating potato chips and watching the sky from our grandmas' home!"

Paisley, in tears, brought all five girls in for a hug, "Judy and I want Mooch and the twins to stay here together with Risse and June every time they visit Charlotte. We love you all so much and will also sometimes come to Beaufort and stay for a week. If Mooch and the twin's parents agree, we will bring them to Beaufort with us."

MCsee replayed that scene and conversation to Renee at home later in the evening. "You were right on the money about my moms' feeling a bit like outcasts at family gatherings. Fortunately, June, Mooch, Risse, and the twins have been all over them for the past few days."

She continued, "If it's okay with you, darling, I want to schedule our next God-moms trip for a Beaufort Gallery's special event weekend."

Rene, "I am totally with you, Babes, and am so happy with the past three days. The five girls, led by June, have really bonded with our moms, Paisley and Judy, which is beautiful. You now have a great job and challenge as well as being part-owner of the gallery. Maybe we can begin thinking about a family once the renovations are completed. What do you think about them apples, Babe?"

MCsee throws herself into Renee's arms, kissing her deeply, "Spectacular Babe!"

She continued, "Di, Tarza, and the girls were scheduled to return to Beaufort tomorrow afternoon, but something is up with my mom and Di, so that could change. They are meeting in mom's office later today, and maybe we will know more about the goings on taking place this evening."

DI IS VERY WORRIED ABOUT THEIR KIDS

Di and Paisley had just sat down to a cup of coffee, which Di had requested for now. She told Paisley that a glass of wine would certainly be in order later on after they had finished this discussion.

Di opened, "Paisley, we have never restricted the girls', and now Carl's, lives, other than a 50/50 split of fun things and their primary study interests and/or gifts. But now, I am apprehensive because their exceptional talents, skills, and intelligence have become an open book. Their exposure to public scrutiny has spread nationwide to some extent since the Beaufort Gallery Grand Opening Gala event."

"Let's go in order of age. Risse, who is six, is my bio-daughter, whose father was immature and a total disaster at parenting." Di then shared her entire history from her sophomore year at Germantown TV High School until the present.

Di continued, "To the best of my or my parents' knowledge, neither Wesley nor his nuclear family has ever shown any interest in Risse since we left Memphis four years ago. Risse's special gift is the love of art and communications. When she was four in Nashville, Risse often slipped into my executive waitress work functions, talking too many of the business executives.

"She has been saying 'wanna paint' since age 2, but I did not understand her. Then June entered our lives two years ago, and Risse's intelligence level in science, math, and reading exploded. Later, Carl came into our lives and immediately commented on one of Risse's nearly finished paintings as beautiful. Since then, she has gone all out on painting, so much so that I called a time out and took her art supplies away for a week."

Di expresses her fear, "I am very worried about Wesley and/or his family trying to re-enter and control her life to claim her notoriety. I am also worried they may view her as a potential cash cow. Our backgrounds were solidly working-middle class, but we were not rolling in dough."

Di continued, "June, who is now13, entered our lives as an awkward unloved 11-year-old." Di then gave Paisley June's nearly three-year history with them.

123456...8