All Comments on 'War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 02'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh fucking really?

Had to make a brain dead libtard point, huh? TDS infesting literotica as well? Shameful.

Enjoy, moron. Trump is your President and he'll continue to be for a while. There is no crime, no collusion, nothing but victory. Fuck you and your need to ruin everything with b.s. politics 🖕🖕🖕

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a good look

LOL at the snowflake Trumpist getting triggered by a fictional story. This kind of shit is why no one takes you wackos seriously.

FZYONEFZYONEover 5 years ago

Lots of hot sex. Lots of dirty politics, of course all politics are dirty.

You keep the story going through out it all.

I’m still pulling for a hero or heroine to boot the Queen back into the frozen hell that is space where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars for the great seductions and corruptions

Frankly I don't care about the political drama, I'm neither on the left nor the right and think all politicians are dirty anyway. Trump is just an oaf and an arrivist, and Hillary was a two-faced psychopath. But! Trump's daughter and wife are undeniably sexy and wouldn't mind a conversion story on them.

Now finally, storywise, I just think it's your best chapter so far. Rivalling Cassandra's Night thanks to its two main amazing tales of seduction and corruption. I'm sure the story will know a great success thanks to it.

Contrarily to the previous commenter, I can only hope the Hive, and especially its Queen, succeeds in their plans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Haha, it's a war in the comment section! Quite fitting with the title of the story.

I mostly loved it myself. I thoroughly enjoyed the seduction and turning passages with the russian daughter and her assistant. Wonderfully wrong and sexy. Perfect erotica. And Yulie becoming an anal freak? Quite fitting for a woman who was such a tight ass :-D

To @YZONE, I couldn't disagree more. Everybody's reading this story from the beginning to see as much sexy tales of lesbian corruption as possible. The real evil would be to water down the story as you advise to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Great seduction, and Rebecca officially best lesbian MILF. I liked her relationship with Margo and how she uses the 'girl's' mommy complex to get closer to her. The psychological aspect of the seduction and the role it plays into one's mind once she's been converted is very, very, interesting (that's also valid for Yulenka, I love her 'transformation' and how her first hive-lesbianic experience with Anna shapes her later).

cherryleonacherryleonaover 5 years ago
Best War of the Pussy Snatchers chapter all around

With 'Intro' coming as a close second. But this one had three amazing seductions and corruptions instead of one which gives it the advantage. Yulena is my new fav character. I like how she went to completely self assured and straight to entirely in love and dependent on Anna. I'm very curious to see what her previous strict, sexy, glass-wearing self will be like, once she's fully turned into a hive woman.

I liked the scene of Daphne killing the guards while deriving pleasure from it. I'll explain: it fits with the Hive being basically just 'improved' women who have both biologically and mentally been freed from men. They're very libidinous while ironically having been turned into ultimate lethal weapons against men and their usual 'tools' (pardon the pun) of power. It's a scary yet captivating concept, which allows for a very dirty and sexy story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.