War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the Queen and Cassandra did nothing more than sit kissing and cuddling while their tentacles wrapped around each other's bodies and intertwined their wriggly tendrils together. Did Karen watch during those more romantic times as well or did they lack excitement enough to hold her attention? Essence flowed freely out of Cassandra's body at the exhilaratingly sensitive contact of her and the Queen's appendages intermixing. The palms of their hands and the soles of their feet pressed together while their tendrils caressed every square inch of each other's bodies. The Queen's typical reactions to any pleasure derived from lovemaking normally ranged from reserved to nonexistent. But even the emotionally guarded Queen screamed loudly in a unified chorus with Cassandra that sang praise to the incredible ecstasy they shared together.

Though this time her and the Queen never actually graduated to penetrating the other, Cassandra had never enjoyed such an intimate experience. She stared into the hypnotizing purple irises of the Queen's eyes, those ageless depths that were so easy for Cassandra to lose herself in. Cassandra looked down and marveled at the Queen's strange, beautiful body and the unbelievable things she could do with it. This goddess could have any woman she wanted but she had chosen Cassandra for her mate. Cassandra had never been more in love with anyone than at that very moment.

Cassandra blinked away those images as she banished all memories of romance, intimacy and love with that evil, inhuman monster. She hadn't been herself back then.

"I don't want to think about Her right now," Cassandra said dismissively as she brushed Karen's hand away from her groin.

"Suit yourself," Karen replied with a shrug as she snatched her hand back.

Cassandra took another look around at the darkness that stretched on to infinity. This realm was so vast and open that it felt strangely claustrophobic. The black omnipresence pressed in on Cassandra and strangled her breath.

"Doesn't it get terribly lonely around her?" Cassandra asked.

"Not really," Karen answered. "The Queen spoke with me all the time. She made sure my needs were always well taken care of."

During her last sentence Karen raised an eyebrow and pointed her finger right at her hairy crotch. Another difference Cassandra noticed when comparing Karen's body with the Queen's: the alien's sex had been entirely bare of any pubic fur while Karen's was in dire need of a shave.

"She what?"

"The Queen would always tell me how beautiful I was and how much she loved my body," Karen said with a bright smile as she ran her hands up and down her sides. "She asked every day whether I was still happy and told me nice things tat no one else ever has. She's really sweet, actually."

"I had no idea," Cassandra replied with disbelief.

An hour ago Cassandra had no inkling this woman even existed but now was finding out this stranger formed an essential portion of the Queen's psyche. Looking back, Cassandra realized that some of Karen's quirks and mannerisms had filtered their way into the Queen's personality. In some ways She and Karen were almost the same being. It was all so confusing.

"How would you? There was lots that the Queen never shared with you. Cassandra Dworkin always seemed to be our favorite topic of conversation though. We discussed in detail every single inch of your body, both inside and-"

"New subject," Cassandra interrupted.

Karen grinned in this smug way that made Cassandra want to throttle the woman as she consented, "Anything you say, honey. I'm easy."

"You realize She's dead, right?" Cassandra bluntly asked. "Through our link I could see her death as it happened and I'm certain you did as well."

A haunted, pained expression showed on Karen's face as she suddenly grew quiet.

"I could feel... everything," Karen answered with a shudder. "But I don't believe she's dead."

"What?" Cassandra said incredulously. "I felt the severing. She's gone."

"How else could we be here?" Karen speculated. "This place is essentially Her consciousness. It will probably cease to exist once She dies. So maybe She's not fully dead. Just mostly dead."

"So what the hell do we do now?" Cassandra asked with a frustrated wave of her arms. "Just wander around here for the rest of eternity waiting until we're snuffed out of existence? I've got shit to do and people's lives I need to save."

"Do you have any better ideas?" Karen challenged. "I found you by just wandering around. Should we go on and see what other sexy things we can find together?"

Cassandra groaned miserably at the suggestive lift of Karen's brow that followed that statement. Would she really have to be trapped here for eternity with this insufferable woman?

Enough of this, Cassandra thought.

Cassandra turned heel and walked in the opposite direction from Karen. To where, she couldn't say. A moment later, Cassandra sensed Karen catching up and walking alongside her. Karen reached out and brushed her hand against Cassandra's before clasping her fingers and palm with her acquaintance's. Cassandra glanced over at Karen with a critical eye but didn't immediately break the contact.

"So you won't feel alone in the dark," Karen explained as she tightened her grip on Cassandra's hand.

Despite Karen's frustrating nature, Cassandra already sensed they were forming a connection. No one else in the universe could possibly understand what Cassandra was going through like Karen did. The unusual circumstances of their meeting, their untenable present situation, and their fucked up relationship with the Queen bound them closely together. Cassandra squeezed Karen's hand and held it tightly as they ventured together into the darkness.

~~~

"Get your men into position and prepare for infiltration," Skern barked at the commanding officer in charge of the only platoon yet to engage the remaining rebel forces.

The flaming wreckage of destroyed machines of war and collapse blocks of rubble surrounded the crumbled skeleton of the Soulless lair. The full moon shining over the scene of battle glowed red in homage to the massive quantities of blood spilled this evening. Night had fallen upon the Hive and the hope of day remained distantly remote.

Soldiers wearing dark-patterned fatigues and carrying rifles readied themselves for the looming final stage of the battle. Thousands of men had marched to the Soulless enclave this morning to deal a killing blow to the enemy but of those many whom embarked less than a hundred remained living. But if through their efforts the Soulless threat was truly neutralized the sacrifice would be worth the immense cost.

A paltry, obligatory number of warriors guarded the flank to repel any sneak attacks but no surprise assault was expected at this point. Most of the men wanted to be up front where the action was. The women occupying the compound offered no more resistance and had retreated into the seclusion of their base. Nothing could stop the humans now.

The battle with the alien leader of the Soulless had decimated the HDF forces and eliminated the entirety of their artillery and air support but in the end they had won the day. The smoking, shriveled ruin of the extraterrestrial lifeform lay not far away where it rested next to the wreckage of the Plasma Cutter weapon that proved the creature's undoing. After what the last group of soldiers to inspect the body suffered none had dared to venture near the alien corpse again. Skern would likely never dispel the horrifying image of men screaming and dying as their flesh melted in the slowest and most painful way imaginable. Viewing such horror only made Skern more resolute in his desire for the absolute destruction of every last member of the Soulless.

"Penetrate whatever pathetic defenses they have remaining, corner their soldiers one by one, and kill everyone," Skern commanded his men over the walkie-talkie. "This ends tonight."

The officer standing next to Skern nodded in affirmation of the Captain's order but some of the other soldiers who gathered nearby looked hesitant and the Colonel who ostensibly led this army raised an eyebrow.

"The Soulless are clearly defeated," the Colonel interceded. "We should be negotiating terms of surrender, not staging a massacre."

"What do you suppose the Soulless would do to us if our positions were reversed?" Skern wondered. "Would they show us such mercy? I doubt it. We are at war, sir, are we not? I intend to win, unconditionally. We've crippled their leadership and it should be an easy thing to exterminate the rest of the Soulless scum."

The Colonel looked at the other soldiers illuminated by the moonlight. Their faces were dirtied and dripping with sweat as they waited to hear the Colonel's confirmation before beginning the assault. Some appeared fearful, others resolute. The Colonel turned back toward Skern.

"Tom, those could be our wives, our daughters, our sisters or our mothers in there," the Colonel pleaded. "I will not be party to yet another slaughter of women. We've become the ones who are soulless."

"They're not even human!" Skern argued as he threw his hands in the air. "I've had enough of this horseshit. Soldiers, begin your assault."

"Belay that order, Lieutenant," the Colonel interrupted. "I'm re-assuming command of this outfit. Have the Captain detained until he calms down and begins thinking rationally."

The Colonel's head snapped back with a sickening crunch as the barrel of Skern's handgun made contact with his head right below the chin. Skern exerted all the force he could muster into his blow and the Colonel's body crumpled instantly as vertebrae in his neck shattered. The Colonel dropped backward and the back of his head slammed into the grass and soil beneath him. The crusty old warrior would likely be dead within minutes but for good measure Skern pointed his gun at the dome of the Colonel's forehead and squeezed the trigger with a loud rapport. The bullet took the Colonel right between the eyes with an accompanying spray of red mist that floated through the air.

"Fucking traitor," Skern sneered as he spat on the Colonel's corpse.

Skern pointed his gun at the other soldiers standing nearby and challenged them, "Anyone else have a hard-on for disobeying my orders tonight? Or do you boys feel like winning a war?"

The soldiers stared wide-eyed with shock at what had just transpired and they raised their hands away from their weapons to show that none dared question the Captain.

"That's what I thought," Skern said smugly. "Now we are going in and we will not be done tonight until every single one of those vermin have been exterminated. Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes, sir!" the soldiers shouted in unison.

"Today is the day Americans take back their country and their world!" Skern shouted loudly enough for all in the company to hear. "Begin the attack!"

~~~

Sherri bit her lip with worry hard enough that her teeth drew blood. The bitter copper taste flooded Sherri's mouth as again she considered her dire situation. Eden hadn't stopped her wailing since she felt the Queen's death and all attempts to comfort her had failed. Perhaps Cassandra could have calmed the child but Sherri's best friend remained comatose. Every so often Cassandra twitched and writhed on the floor and her lips moved as if she were speaking but then her form fell limp again.

Catherine quietly wept as she sat on the couch nearby with her face in her hands, the only other soul amongst the small group of women secreted within this bunker. Sherri had never seen the dark-and-light-haired old woman cry before. The chubby mature woman's hair dye had worn off and streaks of pure white showed through her dark hairs like highlights. Though Catherine was one of the less attractive Hivesisters she possessed a propulsive, insatiable sexual nature and always had a gaggle of supplicants begging to please her desires.

Maybe they were the only ones left alive now. Sherri had no way of knowing the status of her Sisters with their psychic link disabled. Anything could be going on upstairs and Sherri would be completely blind to it.

The women hid inside the Queen's private chambers deep beneath the base. The bunker had been converted from its original use into a kind of harem for the Queen to retire to when she wished to relax but these rooms had been quickly repurposed once the battle commenced. There was enough dry foods and bottled water stored in stacked boxes here to last a few days or maybe a week but no longer. Most of the space was taken up by love couches, whipping posts, and sex swings.

Catherine seemed utterly broken by the Queen's demise and Sherri couldn't help wondering if all her Sisters were reacting the same. Sherri was too consumed with anxiety over Cassandra and her infant daughter to contemplate the deadness wasting away at her soul. This pain felt even worse than when that bastard Thomas Skern murdered Sherri's friends Candace and Sharon and that tragic event had nearly destroyed Sherri.

"Cath, I need you to keep it together," Sherri spoke to the older woman loudly enough to be heard over Eden's incessant crying. "For Eden's sake, for Cassandra's sake and most importantly for my sake."

"You were as close to Her as I was!" Catherine cried with tears streaming down both her cheeks. Her wailing rivaled Eden's at the moment. "You were the first to ever join the Hive! How are you even functioning right now? Goddess, the pain. The pain! It hurts so terribly."

"I know it does," Sherri replied sympathetically.

The emptiness within Sherri threatened to overwhelm and consume her utterly but her solemn vow prevented Sherri from falling to despair. She had sworn to the Queen that she would protect both Cassandra and Eden and Sherri would gladly lay down her life to keep them from harm. That promise to a dead woman remained all that motivated Sherri after the desolation of having the rest of the Hive torn from her but it was enough for Sherri to overcome the devastation affecting her other Sisters.

"We need to stay strong for them," Sherri said as she indicated both the baby held in her arms and that child's mother lying spread-eagled on the floor wearing nothing more than a skimpy dress that had started riding up her thighs. "Until Cassandra returns to us."

Catherine nodded hesitantly and wiped her tears away as she replied, "What do you suggest we-"

A loud racket of gunfire blasted a few floors above them and dozens of stomping feet rattled the weakened foundations of the building. The thick layers of lead, steel, and concrete separating the bunker from the rest of the compound insulated most of the noise but the sound of bullets firing was clearly discernible. Even Eden grew quiet at the noise.

"What was that?" Catherine gasped in terror.

Sherri had never seen Catherine O'Hara look so fearful before. She was the very definition of a tough old broad. But the poor woman looked absolutely terrified right now.

"The HDF soldiers have entered the building," Sherri remarked as she stared uneasily at the ceiling above them. "The combat will be close quarters, room to room, deadly. There's no escape. We can either hide, fight, or die."

Catherine whimpered and complained, "I'm no amazon like our other Sisters. I can't even fire a gun properly. What the hell can I do to help?"

Sherri scanned their surroundings and whispered, "There's only one entrance and exit to this bunker. This place was built to protect its inhabitants from a barrage, it's not a panic room. When they find the entrance shut tight they'll begin to wonder what could be worth locking in here. We can't stay here, we'll be sitting ducks. Even if they can't get in maybe they'll decide it's not worth it and just demolish the building right on top of us."

Catherine shuddered at the thought of being trapped beneath four stories of rubble with no way out, just waiting for their oxygen to gradually expired or for their food to run out while they slowly starved to death.

"I'm worried that Cassandra might need medical attention," Sherri continued. "You have to help me get her and Eden out of here so we can find a better place for us to hide. There are reinforcements on their way right now, we just need to hold out and survive for a few more hours. It's our only chance."

Catherine gulped but agreed, "Alright. Tell me what to do, First of the Fallen."

"I'll take Eden," Sherri decided. "I'm a familiar face at least, maybe that will help keep her calm. Think you can manage to get Cassandra up those stairs?"

"As if I have a choice," Catherine grumbled.

Catherine wrapped her arms around Cassandra's midsection as she hoisted her unconscious body upright. While Cassandra had a slim figure she was practically dead weight and Catherine grunted with exertion as she maneuvered Cassandra's prone form into a comfortable position. The lecherous old woman couldn't help herself from grabbing large handfuls of Cassandra's breasts as she lifted the unconscious woman upward and walked backwards up the stairs while dragging Cassandra behind her.

Sherri led the way holding Eden close to her chest. She bore the weight of the child easily enough but holding her for so long was beginning to wear on Sherri's tired, achy arms. The young girl's tentacled legs squirmed with agitation at losing both her mothers which made her even more difficult to carry. Sherri looked into Eden's big, bright brown eyes with their impossibly long eyelashes framing them and marveled at the fearful, knowing expression on Eden's face. This baby was far too intelligent and observant for her own good.

"I know, baby girl," Sherri whispered as she kissed Eden's scalp. Her hair had already become as long, beautiful, and brown as her mother Cassandra's. "I'm scared too. But now you have to be as quiet as possible, little one. No sounds."

Eden regarded Sherri with that strange, knowing way of hers and Sherri realized that somehow the young child understood her perfectly and clamped her whimpering mouth shut.

At the entrance leading upward, Sherri handed Eden off to Catherine for a moment while Catherine laid Cassandra's limp body down upon the floor. Sherri grunted as she exerted her strength to turn counter-clockwise the wheeled valve that unlocked the seal of the bunker's vault-like doors. The door hissed as the vacuum-seal dissipated and Sherri carefully pushed the metal frame open. With the barrier unsealed Sherri could better hear the screams, wailing, and gunfire coming from the floors above. Fortunately the invaders had not yet penetrated so deep within the Hive's stronghold.

We need somewhere to hide, Sherri thought. Somewhere they won't think to look first.

Sherri took Eden again and snuck down a corridor until she found the room she was looking for. Regular power had been knocked out during one of the bombings but emergency lighting provided a dim view of the hallways that Sherri crept through. A large mechanical area was kept under lock and key and the substantial space within held electrical switchgear and big air handler units. The machinery provided dozens of potential hiding places where they could conceal themselves. While not the most comfortable hideout, this place might provide at least some semblance of safety.

Sherri used the building master key secreted in the back pocket of her jeans to unlock the heavy metal door to the mechanical room before leading Catherine and the heavy human load she bore inside. With the lights in the room shut off the only sights visible were large blocks of machinery illuminated by the green and red indicator lights of generator transfer equipment.

Then out of the darkness a rifle appeared with its barrel pointed right at Sherri's head. Sherri thought the jig was up at first and she screamed with fright and jumped backward while clutching Eden protectively to herself so her body might shield the child from harm. Then the figure holding the gun resolved into a face that Sherri recognized as the gorgeous dark-haired Latina woman brandishing the rifle came into view.