War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Skern replied with rare surprise as he considered the implications of the private's report. "You're certain she was a fully corrupted Soulless? You know the ones who haven't been completely turned are just as likely to stick a knife in your back but they pose no danger in regards to fucking."

"We're certain, Sir. She has the deadeyes."

Skern glanced in the direction of the monstrous one-eyed carcass that rotted only a few yards away from them. The corpse was decaying rapidly though oddly no smell of death accompanied its disintegration. Had the creature's powers been broken upon its demise? Were these Soulless for all intents and purposes human once again?

"What's happening with the prisoner now?" Skern inquired.

"Oh, she started screaming and crying a bunch so we had to knock her around a bit to shut her up," Wilkinson explained as if he were describing just another field exercise. "The boys are all taking a turn at having a go at her."

Skern seemed lost in thought for a moment before he spoke loudly enough for the other soldiers standing nearby to hear.

"It seems the battle has taken a turn," Skern announced proudly. "Tell the boys they can have their fun with any women who are captured as a reward for the victorious army. Hell, I might even join them."

A loud cheer went up amongst the gathered soldiers as their commanding officer gave permission for them to commence with the raping and pillaging of their conquered enemies.

"But once you're done using them make sure these Soulless are well taken care of afterward," Skern warned.

"Excuse me, Sir?" Wilkinson asked confusedly.

Christ, these kids are too young for this, Skern thought.

"No survivors," Skern declared. "No one can be left alive to tell the tale of our deeds this day other than the victors."

Wilkinson paled at the prospect of committing war crimes and seemed a tad hesitant when he replied, "Yes sir!" but nevertheless still raced off to join his company.

Skern raised his binoculars back up and peered through the lenses until he spotted a few Soulless watching his army through the shattered windows of their base. He had a perfect view of some of them, a blonde there, a couple brunettes over there, and a few ethnics as well. They all looked gorgeous and sensual with their tight little bodies ridiculously fitted into soldier's fatigues.

Skern hadn't felt the touch of a woman for almost two years, not since he accidentally murdered his wife Sharon as she tried to escape him with those Soulless cunts Sherri and Candace. He at least got to kill that fat butch Candace but Skern never had the pleasure of slaughtering the brown-skinned one who constantly eluded him.

Skern licked his lips as he imagined bending his enemies to his will at the same time he bent them over and used his hard cock to stick them like pigs and make 'em squeal. He was gonna fuck them rough and so hard until they cried and begged for their lives by telling him who the real winners were. Skern's dick grew harder and longer the more he thought about it.

"Cover me during our approach, I'm going in with you," Skern told the soldiers accompanying him.

The night has turned indeed, Skern thought with sinful enthusiasm as he grabbed his rifle and grinned as he jogged toward the sounds of battle.

~~~

Oksana's sharp blue eyes scanned the barren field and forest before her while she sat silently hidden within the brambled nest of an overgrown brush that effectively concealed her presence. A dilapidated, weathertorn farmhouse stood close by where it had loomed empty and abandoned for months until a group recently passing through here raided and looted the property. Several hundred men and a convoy of military vehicles traveled right through this area only a few hours before. Their tracks and treads were still fresh on black soil left muddied from the spring melt and clouds of dust kicked-up by the army's passing still lingered in the air.

Oksana knew at her age she should be sending one of the other Gray Wolves to scout ahead but she always preferred going on her own. Venturing forth to get the lay of the land and smell the air before it was inevitably filled with the scents of blood, smoke, and gunpowder provided invaluable intelligence for the commander to use when she strategized her mercenary army's next maneuver.

Oksana grabbed a handful of dried yellow grass and soil and rubbed the material through her fingers, letting the specks of refuse sprinkle away while she sat and contemplated. Once she'd confirmed the enemy had abdicated this site earlier this morning, Oksana used her prosthetic arm to hoist the strap of her rifle back over her shoulder as she stood up. Even with no enemy in sight, Oksana stepped lightly and kept to the trees as much as possible while she undertook the hourlong journey back to her army's campsite.

The odd consortium of mercenaries, Soulless and rescued prisoners that Oksana had charge of hoped to find rest and succor at the nearest military base occupied by the Soulless. Oksana's reluctantly accommodated companion Isabella found it odd that she could feel none of her Sisters at the place where her maps said this fortress should be located. When they arrived at the fort earlier this morning they found nothing left there except for a smoking ruin where the building had once stood.

The attacking soldiers hadn't bothered to bury the fallen Soulless so the Gray Wolves and the refugees under their protection spent the better part of the morning digging a large hole and dragging numerous corpses so they could pile the several dead women into a single mass grave. The sight of blood, entrails, and severed limbs had become a rote image to Oksana and her mercenaries by this point in their military careers but the less desensitized women among them kept getting sick while they assisted with the cleanup.

Following a rapidly-paced hike through the tangled woods, Oksana arrived at the camp that the Gray Wolves hastily pitched earlier. They located the encampment a mile outside the fort where the stench of death wasn't so thick. Their total numbers were only a few hundred and that included several women who had recently been rescued from internment camps the Gray Wolves liberated across the Canadian frontier. These refugees were still is shock and hadn't quite comprehended that the ordeal of imprisonment was now in the past. They would be no use in combat. After perceiving the signs of an army's passage and deducing the number of men who marched this path earlier today Oksana feared their largely inexperienced coalition would be heavily outmatched and outclassed by this professional American army.

Oksana spotted her precious heart, her one true love Zoey standing with her hands clasped together and smiling hopefully as she viewed Oksana's return. Zoey told Oksana her hair used to be short but during her months of neglect in captivity it grew until her wavy tresses fell just past her neck. Her face was angelic in its beauty, so innocent it made Oksana want to protect the woman from all the darkness and ugliness of this broken world. She had already endured dark and ugly things aplenty.

Zoey had been waiting for Oksana to return for the entire time since her lover departed earlier in the day, her eyes never leaving the treeline for long even while she performed her daily duties around the camp.

The grizzled, grey-haired warrior wished for nothing more than to take the lovely young woman in her arms once again and kiss her breath all away. But Oksana couldn't even bring herself to look Zoey in the eye and she brushed right by her lover without even a nod as Oksana walked to the nearest well and refilled her canteen. Oksana didn't look up once as used a ladle to drink her fill from the potable water but she could easily imagine the way Zoey's expression fell from happiness and relief at Oksana's safe return to utter despondency and grief when Oksana declined to greet her. They were both still reeling from the weaknesses they succumbed to two nights before.

This was all that damnable woman Isabella's fault.

That Soulless bitch! cursed Oksana in her native tongue.

Oksana went to scout ahead their present environment as she typically did in the early evenings whenever they occupied unknown territory. She returned to her tent later that night to find Zoey between that Chilean whore's thighs using the same mouth that kissed Oksana goodbye earlier to please the Soulless woman's hairy cunt.

Zoey at least showed horror and remorse at what she'd been caught doing. Isabella stymied Oksana's indignant protests at finding her lover entangled with another woman's body by parting her legs to reveal the secret hidden treasure contained within a Soulless woman's form. What followed immediately thereafter was infinitely worse than finding out your true love was fucking someone else.

Two Days Earlier...

Zoey laid beneath her borrowed blanket and waited patiently for her angel to return. Oksana, Oksana, Oksana... Zoey repeated that lovely name upon her lips like a religious chant. She smiled thinking of that hard, near-impenetrable older woman who had opened herself to Zoey and stolen her heart. Zoey wrapped her arms around her chest and cried with happiness at how in love she was.

Zoey's hands traversed downward to where she could cradle her flat tummy. A child grew inside there though Zoey didn't show it yet. That little baby was the product of the most inhumane suffering, the result of Zoey's near-constant rape by the guards and warden of the internment camp where she'd been imprisoned these last few months. But this child would be born out of love instead of hate, a gift to Zoey's angel Oksana to compensate for the child the older woman had lost so long ago. Together, this baby would be theirs to raise and love with never a thought given to the truth of the child's conception.

Zoey started to worry about Oksana being out there alone in the wilderness, plotting the course ahead that would keep them safe. Though Oksana was the most capable woman Zoey had ever known every time her true love ventured out Zoey knew Oksana might never return if ill fortune befell her. Merely the thought of losing Oksana nearly broke Zoey and she started crying all over again.

The flap of Oksana's tent furled open and Zoey quickly wiped away her tears and rolled over to see if her Russian lover had returned from her scouting mission.

"Oksana?" Zoey asked hopefully as the shaded silhouette resolved into clearer view.

"Just me," Isabella answered in her thick South American accent as she crouched her way into the tent and made herself comfortable lying next to Zoey.

Isabella wore her long dark hair up in a bun and clad herself in a simple woolen dress fit for long travel. She also had a braided scarf wrapped around her neck that lent her some sense of style. A prominent beauty mark on one cheek and a pair of fashionable black glasses were her most distinguishing features though Zoey suspected a fantastic, sensuous body hid beneath Isabella's unflattering clothing. It felt like betraying Oksana to admit this but Isabella's image combined with her sexy accent definitely turned Zoey on a little bit.

"What are you doing here, Isabella?" Zoey wondered suspiciously.

"Just checking in on you," Isabella answered. "Your disposition seems much improved from when we met a couple days ago."

"Even though we travel on dangerous paths, for the first time in years I feel safe," Zoey admitted. "I feel happy."

"Your newfound sense of well-being wouldn't have anything to do with a certain grey-haired, scar-faced, she-wolf, would it?" Isabella joked.

"You already know what she means to me," Zoey snapped. "That's why I must ask you to leave this minute. You do not belong in Oksana's tent. It feels wrong having you in here. If you desire a conversation we can speak again tomorrow morning."

"Zoey, you must understand how desperately the Hive needs women like Oksana," Isabella started to explain.

While she spoke Isabella laid her hand atop Zoey's thigh with only the thin fabric of her torn, threadbare leggings separating their skin from contact. Zoey looked down with disapproval at Isabella's forwardness but did nothing to stop it.

"A true warrior, that one," Isabella continued with a chuckle. "We need powerful women like her not only filling our ranks but leading them too. We also need more women like you, Zoey. You know, real people pleasers."

Zoey didn't appreciate the cloying wink and wide grin that formed across Isabella's face or the way her roaming hand started caressing up and down Zoey's thigh. Zoey's leggings and undershirt that she used for nightwear had been salvaged from some enemy soldier's bunk and the poorly fit clothing left her midriff and much of her legs prominently displayed. Isabella stared at Zoey's bare skin peeking through with a hungry, predatory gaze.

"The Hive wants you for its own, Zoey," Isabella said forcefully as she squeezed Zoey's thigh with possessive menace. "It needs you. Soon you will come to find you need it too."

"I appreciate all you've done to rescue us," Zoey told Isabella as she looked over at the older Latina woman and really saw her for the first time.

Zoey blanched and gulped with fear at the dead stare she found looking back at her through Isabella's pretty brown eyes. The Chilean woman appeared as wicked as she was beautiful.

"You saved us from a future of rape, torture, and death," Zoey said as she continued her speech. "That is a debt which can never be repaid. I know Oksana has allied herself with your cause which means for the time being we are on the same side. Is that not enough? Why do we need to be... turned as well and made to be as you are?"

"You are in love with Oksana, are you not?" Isabella asked.

Zoey didn't hesitate to answer.

"Of course I am!" Zoey replied indignantly. "How can you even ask that? She means the world to me!"

"And you want her to survive this coming conflict?" Isabella prodded.

Zoey's expression grew fearful again and she squeaked out a strained reply, "I couldn't live without her. I have nothing left in this world, no family or friends. I have nothing stable, nothing firm I can hold onto. Nothing except for her. If something happened to her I would just die."

"There is something that is left for you," Isabella suggested as she employed her most enticing tone. So many unsuspecting girls just like this vulnerable one had been seduced by Isabella's voice alone. "A Sisterhood, one that you and Oksana could both belong to. There are fringe benefits to membership in our order that would help keep your lover alive. Oksana would become stronger, faster, and impervious to human illnesses. She would age slower so you would have more of your life to spend with her. Hive membership also grants other tactical advantages which I will not speak of except to another Hivesister. Suffice to say that you and Oksana would grow closer and more in love than you ever could as mere humans."

"In some ways, that does sound rather tempting," Zoey admitted. "Oksana has done so much to protect me, I want to keep her safe too even though she'd laugh at me for suggesting I be the one to defend her. She would never go for it though. Oksana is too proud to ever surrender herself to your ilk."

"Do you realize how utterly devoted Oksana is to you?" Isabella inquired as her hand crept further up Zoey's thigh and pushed through a tear in the fabric to touch the soft, warm skin below. Zoey noted the action but once again did nothing to protest. Isabella leaned in close to whisper in Zoey's ear.

"What if you went first?" Isabella asked sensuously while she played with the gap of skin between Zoey's thigh and pelvis, that slim corner that comprised the upper line of the "v" leading down to Zoey's genitals. "The Gray Wolf would do anything to be with you. You know this. Don't you wish to keep your love safe? Allow yourselves to be comforted and rejuvenated within the folds of the Hive. We will shield and nurture the two of you while your love blossoms and transforms into something greater."

Isabella's hand drifted toward Zoey's middle and Zoey whimpered as Isabella stroked her abdomen before sliding her fingers down the front of Zoey's leggings. Isabella purred as she ran her fingers through the thick fur covering Zoey's mound before delicately touching the brown flaps and pinkish folds of flesh that had already become well-lubricated with Zoey's arousal. Her nimble fingers stroked, pinched, prodded, and poked Zoey's most sensitive reaches until Zoey's seepage had been smeared all over her crotch. Isabella left wet kisses that lingered on the bare skin of Zoey's neck and collarbone and left Zoey groaning helplessly as moist, sucking lips discovered her most erogenous zones.

Though Zoey told herself she was doing this for Oksana she would be lying if she didn't admit she found Isabella irresistible. Isabella was being so kind, gentle, and reassuring with her too, loving her sweetly and pushing her to go further without ever crossing Zoey's boundaries. Zoey recognized she was falling into the woman's trap but her reluctance had given way to pure lust.

A peculiar scent filled the air inside the tent, not just the robust odor of Zoey and Isabella's highly aroused pussies (though that smell certainly permeated the close quarters enough to be suffocating) but rather something even more sweet and hypnotic. The enticing pheromone convinced Zoey to continue this affair until it reached its inevitable conclusion.

"What must I do?" Zoey asked breathlessly. "I do want to become like you, Isabella. I want to be with Oksana forever and ever and if you can help me to do so then I'm your woman."

Zoey's every sense seemed heightened by her arousal, her nostrils flaring as the scent of Isabella filled her nose, her skin pricking with goosebumps not caused by any chill, her eyes heavy-lidded with lust, and her lips smacking together as she imagined where on Isabella's body her mouth would feel nicest. No other person, not even Oksana, had affected Zoey in such a way.

Isabella kissed Zoey fervently on the mouth until their wet lips slowly peeled apart and then she said, "First I'm going to love you so hard, Zoey. So then you will know the kind of rewards granted to good little girls like you when they are obedient to their Mistresses. Then you must love me in return until you've tasted of my Essence. From that point on you will be tethered to the Hive and dependant on my Essence or the Essence of any one of my Sisters until the Queen or Princess Cassandra can assimilate you. Only once you've received their seed will you truly become one with the Hive."

"Will it hurt?" Zoey asked worriedly.

"It will be the most wonderful feeling you've ever known," Isabella promised as she pushed two of her fingers inside the hole of Zoey's hot, dripping wet box.

The burning heat inside of Zoey was incredible and her quim so juicy and ready that it squelched loudly when Isabella squeezed her digits into the tight, silky sleeve of Zoey's vagina.

Zoey threw her head back and moaned as Isabella's digits slowly filled her up. She cursed her own weakness as her body reacted instinctively to push down against Isabella's intruding fingers and suck them deep inside her.

"My, you are an eager one, aren't you Zoey?" Isabella remarked with amusement. "Such a hot little number and so very enthusiastic as well. We will have so much fun frolicking together. Now come give me a kiss, darling."

Zoey clung to Isabella desperately, their clothing and bodies molding together as their mouths found each other. Their passionate open-mouthed kisses numbed Zoey's mind as much as they excited her and all her petty reservations were eliminated as the two women tumbled together beneath Oksana's blankets. A dress, shirt, and leggings flew through the air as the pair quickly shed their outerwear.