War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella growled and rolled them both over, somehow still playing the aggressor even though Zoey now sat atop her. Isabella stuck three of her fingers straight in the air like the point of a spear and pushed down on Zoey's lower back to direct her descent right down onto Isabella's outstretched digits. Zoey shuddered and moaned as a portion of Isabella's hand slowly filled her until Isabella's knuckles bottomed out. She looked down at Isabella with feverish desire as she propped herself up with her hands and feet on the floor as began rocking her pelvis back and forth to ride Isabella's fingers.

"Fuck me, Isabella," Zoey begged as she pushed her cunt down onto Isabella's hand again and again until she bounced atop Isabella's fingers with regularity. "Oh God..."

Sloppy heated fluid leaked down past Isabella's elbow as she twisted her fingers around the inside of Zoey's pussy mercilessly. Isabella positioned Zoey to sit right above her crotch so when the errant drippings of clear, thick fluid spilled down they would get Isabella's own thighs and groin wet. Isabella's serpentine form snaked back and forth with delight as she felt Zoey's dripping precum seep down her mound and into her slit. In light of what would be occurring very soon Isabella appreciated the symbolism of Zoey's essence mixing with hers.

Zoey gasped when without warning Isabella ripped her fingers out of Zoey's pussy, flicking Zoey's gooey liquids everywhere before pulling Zoey close to her. Their pelvises bumped together at the same time their tongues invaded each other's mouths, making them moan as they shared breaths with each other. They made out with a fiery passion as their pubic hair became entangled while their pussy lips kissed for fleeting, all-too-quick seconds before reluctantly peeling apart. Zoey writhed atop Isabella like a horny slut as their wet, naked bodies squelched together noisily.

Zoey experienced a nervous tingling that spread through her loins even though her orgasm didn't feel anywhere near yet. Her eyes grew wide and her thrashing on top of Isabella slowed as a different urge than sex demanded her attention.

"Isabella," Zoey murmured worriedly. "I swear I don't wish us to stop but I have to pee really really bad. I can't hold it any longer. Will you excuse me for a moment so I can relieve myself?"

"Nonsense, my dear," Isabella scoffed. "We've nearly reached the climax of our story. We can't stop now when we're so close."

Isabella drove her fingers back inside Zoey and touched the sensitive walls of silky, mucousy flesh that comprised Zoey's vagina to emphasize the urgency of their current need.

"Please, Isabella," pleaded Zoey as she battled with her bladder to keep from pissing all over Isabella's hand and embarrassing herself for the rest of time. "I'll only be a minute and then I'll be right back, I swear."

"A minute would be far too long to let you out of my grasp," Isabella insisted. "Here, I know the solution."

Isabella grabbed meaty handfuls of Zoey's skinny posterior that had started to fill out nicely now that the younger woman was no longer subjected to a malnourished diet. Zoey gasped as Isabella pulled her forward forcefully while Isabella slid simultaneously downward. Zoey's drenched bottom lips kissed Isabella on the mouth and she whimpered when Isabella pursed her lips and kissed her back before slithering her warm tongue across Zoey's open and inviting center. The dark-haired seductress used her agile tongue to skillfully part the silken folds of Zoey's labia and she darted her flicking tongue rapidly in and out of the gushing sleeve of Zoey's vaginal tunnel.

Zoey made a strained cry of pleasure as Isabella's mouth slowly conquered what little remained of Zoey's trepidations. Zoey's fragile mind turned to mush as she surrendered herself completely to her ecstasy and lowered her weight down upon Isabella's mouth so the Chilean's face mashed into Zoey's genitals. Zoey wriggled her hips and pelvis over Isabella's head so the Hivesister's tongue would lathe the exact spot inside Zoey pink gash that felt nicest against Isabella's tongue.

Zoey's pussy always became unflatteringly juicy during sex though Oksana seemed to love draining Zoey until her well went dry. Zoey knew in her intensely aroused state she was about to soak Isabella's entire upper body with her fluids. Fortunately she was long past any consideration for Isabella's state of being that might hold Zoey back from unleashing her primal sexual urges. That beautiful aged face with its beauty marks and wicked expressions along with Isabella's curvy, pouting lips and her devilishly flexible tongue had become no more than mere objects for Zoey to use at will in the pursuit of her next climax.

Zoey had nearly forgotten the nervous pressure exerted by her piss-swollen bladder until that feeling resurfaced with even greater urgency. She nearly lost control before her internal muscles clamped down hard on her urethra, sending painful burning sensations back up that tube and allowing only the slightest trickle of urine to escape into Isabella's open mouth. Zoey's discharge had become so constant and prodigious that Isabella swallowed every so often to keep up with the deluge and fortunately Zoey didn't think the sexy Latina woman even noticed her narrowly avoided disaster. Zoey came to her senses and began to lift herself off her partner's busily effective tongue.

"Isabella please, I really have to go now," Zoey begged. "This feels incredible but you understand, right? I don't want to do anything that might embarrass us like having an accident."

Isabella ignored Zoey and reached up to grab ahold of Zoey's bony hips before firmly pulling Zoey's pussy back down to her mouth. She searched carefully using both her thumbs atop Zoey's flesh while she ate Zoey's pussy until the girl's eyes nearly popped out of her head. Isabella positioned her thumbtips over the lower portion of Zoey's soft belly in the spot right between her stomach and vulva where Isabella pressed hard against the organs beneath Zoey's flesh. Zoey cried out in discomfort as Isabella's thumbs pushed against her stomach and bladder while the fingers curling around Zoey's sides squeezed her middle as hard as possible.

"Stop it, Isabella!" Zoey begged. "Please, I'm gonna... Oh fuck! I'm gonna..."

Zoey wailed as her self-imposed barrier dissolved and she gave herself to sweet surrender. Her urethra unsealed and the pressure created by holding back the rising golden tide within her unleashed a fine spray of urine that splattered Isabella's face and ruined her smeared makeup. The discharge focused into a thick stream of acrid yellow liquid whizzing directly into Isabella's open mouth.

Isabella groaned with pleasure at finally getting to taste Zoey's sour piss though with the liquid trickling down the back of her throat the sound came out more as a wet gurgle. She pulled Zoey back down to her aggressively so her mouth firmly attached to the evacuating hole of Zoey's body where she could drink Zoey's waste fluids directly from their source.

Anxious to draw out every last drop, Isabella squeezed Zoey's body harder and harder while the woman cried with every compression of her organs. Isabella was rewarded for her efforts with an additional burst of urine every time Zoey thought she had finally finished her filthy business. Isabella favorably compared the experience to squeezing the sour but delicious juice from a fresh, ripe lemon.

Zoey disturbed their campsite with the howling result of her orgasm as the wonderful release and relief of emptying her bladder combined with the ecstatic feeling of Isabella's beautiful mouth upon her produced the most intense climax of her life. Not even Oksana made her come this hard.

Isabella reached back to grip both curvy halves of Zoey's supple bottom as her tongue licked clean the remains of Zoey's discharge still stubbornly clinging to the folds of her petals. Isabella parted Zoey's buttocks to each side as her fingers creeped ever inward to touch the sensitive, nerve-ridden skin surrounding Zoey's anus. She stroked, poked, and pulled at the outer rim of Zoey's asshole, stretching the skin of the opening without ever actually penetrating her anus.

Zoey's eyes bugged out as Isabella played with her bottom hole and squeezed her stomach like she intended to draw something out of her bowels just like she'd done to Zoey's vagina. Isabella's doglike tongue continued to lap at every portion of Zoey's loins and inner thighs as her pulling, stretching fingers had the intended effect of increasing an already present pressure within Zoey's bowels.

"I need to take a dump!" Zoey crudely shouted in alarm before swinging her leg over Isabella's body and jumping to her feet.

Isabella grinned with her uniquely wicked smile as she propped herself up on her elbows and dismissively stated, "I suppose I'll allow it."

"Thank you," Zoey replied politely though she wasn't sure what exactly she should be thankful for.

"Once you've finished with your dirty business, make sure you clean yourself thoroughly," Isabella advised. "When you get back, I'm planning to spend a lot of time playing with your sexy little asshole."

Zoey exited from Oksana's tent with a stunned expression on her face. She didn't bother dressing herself first before making her way to the outskirts of their camp. Several of the women in this convoy walked around entirely the buff whenever they weren't on high alert for danger or marching to their next destination. These last few harrowing months had destroyed any sense of modesty Zoey used to possess and now she thought nothing of standing out in public without any clothes on. She even smiled and said 'hi' to other naked women she passed on the way.

After their rescue, Zoey's fellow prisoners quickly found a Soulless or one of the Gray Wolf mercenaries to latch onto as a means of ensuring their survival. A few holdouts hadn't yet relented to the sexual attentions of the several available women in their convoy but most of the freedwomen took to these new relationships with surprising exuberance. Zoey engaged in girl-talk with these other women while they washed uniforms or assembled and deconstructed the camp and bragging about their partner's sexual feats became the most popular topic of conversation.

Zoey squatted over the hastily constructed latrine just outside the camp and proceeded with the messy business of voiding her bowels. A single guard stood nearby and watched Zoey while she defecated. Oksana's most trusted lieutenant Nadya always kept an eye on her commander's most favored whenever Oksana wasn't in camp and she never let Zoey out of her sight for a second except for when Zoey rested in Oksana's tent.

Nadya was not a pretty woman, being blunt of face, body, and demeanour. Normally she never would have allowed another woman to invade Oksana's tent and fuck with her rough-hewn commander's woman but Nadya had been among the first of the mercenaries to succumb to the wiles of the Soulless. She served her new Mistress Isabella as loyally as she had served beneath Oksana for all these years.

Zoey turned red with embarrassment as Oksana's lieutenant and off-and-on lover for the last two decades watched Zoey with a perfect view from behind while she defecated into a pit. Nadya smirked smugly as she stared at the gross bowel movements of that pretty little girl whom Oksana had chosen for her new mate.

Except when claiming her spoils after a successful conquest, Oksana typically only slept with other hardened warriors among her mercenary crew and Nadya had been her first choice for many years. Oksana had never taken a woman as soft and pathetic as Zoey for a long-term lover before. Perhaps Nadya's old commander was changing her preferences late in her life in an effort to reclaim some of her lost youth. Still, Nadya knew the fury that would be unleashed if Oksana's pet were endangered in any way so Nadya dutifully patrolled this section of camp while Zoey completed her dirty business.

When Zoey finished pushing her shit out she used the pack of wetwipes she carried with her to clean her filthy backside. The wet, sanitary solution coating the wipes made her shiver as her damp bottom reacted to the cool air of early Spring. Zoey couldn't understand why but she had a compulsion to make herself as thoroughly clean as possible down there. She even used her finger to gently push the wipe inside her asshole where she rotated the wet tissue around to clean the inner rim of her anus.

Zoey discarded the used wipes in a nearby refuse bin that would be incinerated once they abandoned this site to leave no trace of their press behind. Zoey washed her hands with hand sanitizer as she started the walk back to the coalition's campsite. A moment later Nadya followed behind her. Zoey had become used to Oksana's soldiers watching her and trailing her every movement so she paid her stalker no mind. Nadya followed Zoey back to Oksana's tent and gave a satisfied nod when Zoey dutifully returned to Mistress Isabella. A watcher observing Oksana's tent would inform Nadya if Zoey left again at any point tonight.

Nadya wasn't on watch duty until the second half of the night so after patrolling the perimeter one last time she went to seek her own entertainment and catch a few hours of sleep. She wondered if it would be Anna, Rebecca, or Daphne who had her tonight. Since joining their forces with the Soulless Nadya had slept with each of them but never at the same time. Nadya grinned as she imagined all three of those lovely Americans rubbing their naked bodies against hers.

Zoey couldn't understand why she returned to Isabella when she knew what awaited her. She should have just found another tent or stayed away. But it was impossible for Zoey to ignore a direct order from Isabella and she couldn't suppress the thrill that rose to her chest at seeing the grateful, satisfied smile on Isabella's face when Zoey peeled open the tent flap.

"I'm so happy you've returned!" Isabella exclaimed. "Now come and lay down here next to me, my sweet child."

Zoey dutifully obeyed and the two women laid side by side while they looked at each other's nude bodies with naked interest. Zoey took the initiative and leaned in for a kiss, so anxious she was to feel the Chilean woman's luscious, full lips pressing against hers again. They touched each other's bodies while they smooched, Isabella delighting in the feel of the other woman's healthy, youthful breasts while Zoey's hands ran up and down beautiful, sleek legs that stretched on for forever. While Isabella's bust size was modest just like Zoey's this meant her breasts suffered little sag despite her advanced age and the rigours of motherhood affecting her mature body. Her tan skin looked as healthy as a twenty year-old girl's and not a single follicle of hair on Isabella's dark scalp or on her prominent pubic hedge showed a hint of gray. Zoey leaned downward to kiss the lovely bulbs of Isabella's enticing chest but Isabella stopped her with a light admonishment.

"Ah ah, my sweet," Isabella chided Zoey. "I told you there was still one part of your body I need desperately to inspect and play with."

"But, Mistress," Zoey complained. "Don't I need to taste you? That's what the other women told me they did... when they were changed."

"You are such a darling young thing," Isabella laughed. "It's easy to see why Oksana fell so hard for you. Allow me to give you a back and shoulder massage to relieve some of your tension and we shall see how things progress from there."

Zoey started to protest but a hard smack on her bottom and a painful tweak of her nipple immediately quieted her. Isabella ordered Zoey to roll over onto her stomach and Zoey instantly complied. Isabella straddled Zoey from behind with her crotch snugly placed atop the plump softness of Zoey's bottom. Even months of mistreatment and malnourishment couldn't diminish the fine, supple quality of Zoey's sweetly curved behind.

Isabella diligently worked her fingers and palms over Zoey's neck, shoulders and lower back while Zoey purred and moaned with pleasure at her touch. Isabella felt the tension and nervousness escaping from Zoe's taut muscles as she methodically worked out all the knots of tightness from Zoey's body. Zoey became so relaxed that she nearly fell asleep but the bare skin of her ass pressed against Isabella's crotch and moving together turned Zoey on enough that slumber remained an impossibility.

Zoey wasn't the only one feeling aroused. Isabella's leaky cunny dripped all over Zoey's bottom while the Chilean beauty mounted her and Isabella deliberately pushed her soggy crotch down against Zoey so her warm wetness would smear all over Zoey's damp bottom. Zoey gasped when a warm droplet seeped down in between her asscrack and she started wriggling uncontrollably beneath Isabella as her amateur masseuse's hands worked lower down her back. She lifted her ass and pushed it back back against Isabella while the older woman held her hips, humping her partner's genitals using her bare bottom and wishing Isabella would hurry up and take her already.

"My, what a horny little slut you are!" Isabella cried with delight. "Don't worry, we'll scratch that nasty itch of yours soon enough. I would never deprive a bitch when they are in heat."

Isabella leaned forward so she laid parallel to Zoey as she scooted herself down the slim woman's body, her cunt leaving a sticky trail across Zoey's left asscheek and her nipples making invisible lines down Zoey's back as she slowly descended Zoey's prone form. Isabella sat on her knees behind Zoey and placed her hands on the woman's firm buttocks before giving both mounds a good squeeze. Isabella groaned with amazement and appreciation for Zoey's sexy body as she pinched and kneaded the warm, tender flesh of Zoey's asscheeks. Oksana was a damn lucky woman that she got to hold these warm buns every night.

Isabella massaged Zoey's thighs and glutes in a rather a chaste and professional demeanour until Zoey mewled and cooed with totally relaxed satisfaction. Isabella was relieving the tension in muscles Zoey didn't even know existed. No one had ever touched or played with her bottom in such a way and Zoey enjoyed the act far more than she would have presumed.

This false pretense of professionalism disappeared once Isabella replaced her hands atop Zoey's buttocks and spread the expanse of flesh wide apart to expose Zoey's hairy, brown, puckered anus as well as an embarrassingly sloppy pink pussy so swollen and open that it nearly unfolded inside-out as Isabella stretched her apart. Zoey gasped and shivered as the spreading motion opened her hole just enough that cool air entered her anus. Zoey's face turned red as her body became totally open exposed to another woman.

"Such a beautiful asshole!" Isabella marveled. "It's hard to believe anything disgusting could come out of something so perfect in shape and form!"

"Uh, thank you," Zoey replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Did it feel good when you were squeezing your excrement out of this sexy little hole earlier?" Isabella wondered as her thumb rubbed and played with the sensitive skin of Zoey's anus. Zoey twitched involuntarily in response. "Doing so must have been such a relief for you. Were you thinking of me the whole time while you did it?"

To her shame, Zoey whispered, "Yes."

Isabella used both her thumbtips to massage the flesh surrounding Zoey's asshole, stimulating nerves that almost never received attention. Zoey groaned at these naughty sensations, her responses making it clear she enjoyed and approved of Isabella's more intimate massage technique.

Zoey never thought she would entertain the notion of anal sex again after what happened to her in the internment camp. The warden sodomized her daily and Zoey never derived any pleasure from his dick being violently shoved up her aching bumhole. Zoey grew to hate her asshole constantly feeling sore, gaping, and filled with semen. But Isabella's loving attention stimulated and seduced Zoey's body until she unexpectedly desired to once again experience the feeling of penetration in the most forbidden section of her body.

1...34567...24