War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me there," Zoey begged breathlessly. "Touch me inside."

"Inside where?" Isabella asked coyly.

"In-in-inside..." Zoey started hesitantly before taking a deep breath and collecting herself. "Inside my ass."

If Zoey could have seen Isabella's wicked, widening grin she might have rethought that request. Isabella slid her fingertips over and back across Zoey's slit, gathering the production of Zoey's intensifying arousal which leaked from her cunny thickly and profusely. Isabella rubbed her lubricated fingertips over Zoey's anus, not yet entering but waiting instead for Zoey's bottom hole to open in invitation of its very own accord. When the reluctant orifice did so as a result of Isabella's skillful massaging, Isabella slowly pushed her middle finger inside the opening right past the tight clench of Zoey's sphincter.

Zoey gasped at the all-too-familiar sensation of a foreign object entering her rectum. The violation burned at first before settling into a sore, intrusive sensation that felt strangely good. Isabella worked her finger in and out of Zoey's sexy butthole slowly and gently, giving Zoey a chance to get well-acclimated to the finger moving inside her ass before adding a second digit.

Isabella used her fingers to massage the inside of Zoey's ass just as tenderly and thoroughly as she did the rest of Zoey's body. Isabella played with the soft tissue lining Zoey's rectum, driving her wild with the way she relaxed Zoey's body even with her fingers digging deep inside Zoey's ass cavity. Isabella lovingly kissed Zoey all over her bottom while she moved her fingers and out of Zoey's anus in a rhythmic pattern.

"Enjoying yourself?" Isabella wondered with amusement at Zoey's pathetic squealing.

"Don't stop," Zoey pleaded. "Harder. Deeper. I need it. Please."

"Just so we are clear," Isabella reiterated as she pulled most of her digits out of Zoey while leaving only her merest fingertips still inside of Zoey's anus. "You are asking me to fingerfuck your tight, sexy asshole as hard as I can?"

Zoey nodded and looked back at Isabella with a simpering, beggarly expression that made her look like a petulant, spoiled brat being denied a special treat. Isabella laughed at the sight and pushed her fingers all the way down to their final knuckles inside Zoey's bottom. Isabella giggled at Zoey's thrashing and squirming as she wiggled her fingers back and forth inside Zoey's rectum before pulling her digits all the way out and shoving them back deep inside again with even greater force.

"Oh fuck yes!" Zoey groaned deeply like the horny beast she had become as Isabella made love to her asshole using her fingers. "Fuck my shithole just like that. I love it!"

"So you like talking dirty, eh?" Isabella challenged. "Keep going, slut. I like hearing your voice while my fingers are stuck up your asshole."

Zoey emitted high-pitched, hysterical squeals and cries as Isabella's fingers moved rapidly in and out of her bottom. Isabella pulled back on Zoey's bony hip to put her on all fours in a primal, beastial position. Zoey stuck her sweet cheeks up and out while angling her hips and pelvis so Isabella's darting fingers penetrated her right where the internal organ was the most open. She rocked herself back against Isabella's fingers, wishing they could be even deeper inside her.

Zoey thought back to when the warden anally raped her but ultimately decided this wasn't the same. Zoey wanted this. She needed so badly a woman who would feel the inside of her rectum and make love to her in the dirtiest of ways. Oksana could be that woman but Oksana was not present in Zoey's hour of urgent need.

"Your fingers feel so good touching me inside there," Zoey moaned. "They're getting so nasty and smelly from being in my shithole. I love how dirty this feels, how it makes me feel like such a dirty slut. Oh fuck Isabella, you're gonna make me come. I'm gonna come just from having my ass fingered."

"Don't you dare," Isabella seethed as she ripped her fingers out of Zoey's rectum. "You will orgasm only if and when I will you to do so."

Zoey whined and begged as she waved her buns back and forth sexily in a desperate attempt at convincing Isabella to fill her ass up again. Zoey reached back and spread her cheeks open hoping her gaping asshole would suffice in enticing Isabella to enjoy more anal sex with her. When nothing more happened Zoey stuck an entire finger into her own butt to try and recreate the wondrous sensation of anal penetration herself but Isabella slapped her hand away and gave Zoey a hard, punishing smack on the bottom for good measure. Isabella stood tall and used her grip on Zoey's hair to pull the helpless woman up to her knees with Isabella standing proudly above her in a dominant pose.

"Clean," Isabella said simply as she held her outstretched fingers near Zoey's mouth.

Zoey didn't hesitate a second before opening her mouth and taking Isabella's brandished fingers. Isabella emitted a blast of delighted, trilling laughter as Zoey sucked her ass off Isabella's dirtied fingers.

"Oh, I think we've awakened a little anal slut," Isabella gushed with motherly adoration as Zoey worked her lips up and down Isabella's digits with loud slurping noises.

Zoey found the flavor far less offensive than she assumed it would be. Musky and overripe with a uniquely earthy quality was the best way she could describe it. Once Zoey overcame the grossness of its origin Zoey could appreciate the rectal taste for its many rich complexities, like a fine delicacy meant to be savored.

"I've had so much fun with you Zoey and I would have loved playing with your adorable little asshole all night long but your time has come," Isabella declared as she slowly withdrew her slobbery fingers from Zoey's mouth. "Now you must formally declare your undying loyalty to the Hive. Only then will you discover your true self, the one you've been hiding from the world for too long."

Zoey looked up at Isabella uncertainly, nervous as she was about performing this final step. She knew from speaking with the other women who had slept with a Soulless that after this event she would never be the same woman again. Yet that unfurled mass of pink, succulent folds and the dark nest of curly hair that surrounded them called to her. Zoey had never seen a woman with so much hair down there; even Oksana's luxuriant silver bush couldn't compare. The bold sight appeared dominant somehow, as if Isabella knew her large, thistly bush wouldn't deter women from desiring to taste of the sweetness below.

And how sweet it is, Zoey thought with satisfaction as the aroused odor of Isabella's open cunny penetrated her nostrils. Zoey sighed with deep pleasure as she breathed in Isabella's powerful scent and licked her lips with anticipation.

"What a sweetheart!" Isabella happily remarked as she pet the hair of her new toy Zoey. "You don't have to be nervous or scared, little one. You are doing this of your own free will, are you not? For Oksana, for me, and for the Hive that will become your new home."

Zoey could do naught but nod her head in response. Isabella seized the back of Zoey's head and held her so their eyes made contact as Isabella pulled Zoey gently but insistently toward her groin. Zoey nestled her face in the thick nest of Isabella's pubic hair and whimpered at how soft and full her bush felt against Zoey's cheeks. Zoey had been with Leslie enough times in the internment camp and then with Oksana after her later rescue to know how next to proceed. She placed her fingers on the skin outside of Isabella's vulva and spread her sex wide open until the pink inner flesh was unveiled. Zoey's tongue danced around the outside of Isabella's pussy teasingly until she found Isabella's center. Then she slowly flicked her tongue upward as she captured the flavor of Isabella's inner body for the first time.

"There you go, my sweet child," Isabella cooed as she lovingly caressed Zoey's cheeks and hair. She didn't hold Zoey crudely against her genitals, preferring instead to afford Zoey the luxury of discovering the properties of Isabella's nether regions at her own pace. "Draw forth my Essence, Zoey. Lick me up and then drink me all down like the good girl I know you are.

Zoey started licking slowly up and down Isabella's slit, making the mature woman groan with pleasure as the tip of her tongue dipped ever so slightly inside Isabella's gash before dragging across her labia and flicking over Isabella's clitoris. She repeated this gesture over and over until her lips and tongue made wet smacking noises and the lower half of Zoey's face became sloppy with Isabella's warm secretions. Zoey loved it, only ever stopping her oral stimulation for a few seconds so she could rub her face all over Isabella's beautiful snatch and cover her entire visage with Isabella's leavings.

Oksana has certainly trained this one well, Isabella thought with admiration as her mouth hung open in a soundless howl of ecstasy.

Not that Isabella could ever imagine a formidable woman like Oksana keeping anyone around who wasn't excellently skilled at providing the most passionate, exciting orgasms. Isabella ran her finger behind Zoey's ear with an intimate, familiar gesture, tucking Zoey's hair back behind her earlobe and relishing how beautiful Zoey's brown hair looked falling across her forehead and how lovely her bright brown eyes shown with her mouth sucking hard on Isabella's clit.

Isabella became so aroused from massaging the inside and outside of Zoey's tight, sexy asshole earlier that her climax announced itself after only a couple moments of prompting from Zoey's busy mouth. Isabella held Zoey's head tightly to her loins and cried out loud at the sudden release and relief of ejaculation. Isabella wept and moaned in Spanish as slimy Essence spurted out of her in thick, powerful gushes that spewed directly into Zoey's open, awaiting mouth. Her abdomen tensed and untensed and her hips and pelvis gyrated forward and back as she ejaculated like a man down her lover's throat.

Zoey looked up at Isabella with a shocked expression showing on what remained visible of her face beneath the thick ringlets of Isabella's mass of pubic hair. She'd discussed the matter of sexual relations with the Soulless extensively while performing chores with the other fallen women who'd succumbed to their seductive ways. These women were never able to accurately describe the feeling of making love to the strange, alien women other than describing the experience as wondrous and life-changing. Those lost ones typically grew silent or looked far off in the distance with happy reminiscence on their faces as they recalled their very first time tasting Essence. The reality turned out to be far better than Zoey ever could have imagined.

The taste of Isabella's come was sweeter than Zoey's feeble human mind could fully comprehend. Zoey wished she could savor it for longer but Isabella ejaculated in such abundance that Zoey's mouth quickly overfilled with Essence and after the first time the slime spilled uselessly out of Zoey's mouth and down her chin she couldn't bear to waste another drop. When she gulped down her first mouthful of Isabella's Essence Zoey experienced a blissful tingling warmth that spread throughout her entire body though the sensation focused primarily on the region right between her legs.

Time stood still as Zoey experienced her first Essence-induced orgasm. Her pelvis and lower body thrashed forward and back like she was fucking something while the intoxicating effect of Essence poisoned Zoey's brain and wiped her mind clean of everything except feelings of pure, joyful ecstasy.

Zoey reached up to grab firm holds of Isabella's sexy, naked buttocks and fondle them as her mouth latched firmly onto Isabella's pussy. Isabella whined loudly and held Zoey's head to her pussy as she kept squirting the best thing Zoey had ever swallowed into Zoey's mouth again and again.

Zoey swallowed it all down greedily with loud gulps as she wiggled from side to side to feel the warmth sloshing around in her stomach. She wished fervently that this joy would never end. Beads of sweat rolled down Zoey's breasts, her armpits, the back of her knees, and down the crack of her ass as her orgasms kept coming and coming with no end in sight.

Zoey lost her sense of vision as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and slimy, Essence-laden drool dripped thickly from the corners of her mouth down to her naked breasts as she entered the most happily satisfied stupor. Zoey normally wasn't much of a squirter during her climaxes but these Essence-induced orgasms she'd received left a wet, spurting disaster all over the blankets she and Oksana were supposed to sleep on tonight. She came so hard her abdominal and vaginal muscles actually started aching from all the contractions and exertions of squirting every drop of fluid from her pussy. The prodigious spray marked the sheets of Oksana and her newest lover with the ultimate result of Zoey's infidelity and betrayal.

Isabella's loud moans and heavy breathing slowly calmed to usual repetitions as she came down from her explosive orgasm and loosened her hands and thigh's vice-like grip upon Zoey's head. Zoey's eyes slowly refocused and regained sight as she stared upward with a look of desperation and sadness at the realization that the flavor of Isabella's Essence had started to weaken. She licked the skin and hair surrounding Isabella's vulva to capture scant traces of Essence that she'd missed when Isabella's initially splattered upon her open mouth. Zoey's compromised mind could perform nothing but the minimum of functions that would help sate her hunger for more Essence. Lick and swallow, lick and swallow, over and over again.

"My sweet girl," Isabella cooed. Her hair had escaped from the tie of her bun and thin strands of it stuck out wildly in every which direction. Her gaze looked feverish and still hungry as she stared down at her newest conquest. "My sweet, beautiful Zoey. You are incredible! Your mouth, your tongue! Your beautiful eyes looking up at me helplessly while you surrender your body and your soul to the sweetness of my pussy! You are ours now slut, you belong to the Hive."

Zoey looked up at Isabella knowing in the part of her mind that still functioned how truly Isabella's words were spoken. She'd do absolutely anything to taste Essence again and Zoey knew now that her life's great purpose was to obtain this wonderful new form of sustenance from as many women as possible. Zoey experienced a final mini-orgasm as she licked Isabella clean and a loud squishing plop of liquid squirted out of her channel and dripped to the blanket beneath her.

Zoey looked pale and near to passing out so Isabella lowered herself to her knees and gently laid the two of them down with Zoey's head resting on Isabella's inner thigh and her face pressed against Isabella's cunny. Zoey's mouth and tongue were sore from licking so hard but she was content to rest while lying near enough to inhale the smell of Isabella's intoxicating odor with every breath.

Isabella caressed Zoey's hair and stroked her naked back while she whispered sweet nothings to her latest convert. Zoey pulled a damp blanket up to fully cover herself while blanketing Isabella from the waist down. Zoey wrapped her arms tightly around Isabella's waist and spent a while kissing all over her thighs and pelvis before laying her head back down tiredly.

It must have been hours later when Zoey heard the tent flap open. She laid content in the midst of a beautiful dream and didn't notice at first when Oksana drew herself up and looked forlornly down at her nude lover wrapped around another woman's naked body. Zoey's eyes fluttered open and she smiled at first when she saw a grey-haired angel standing above her. That happiness lasted less than a second before Zoey scrambled out of the blankets.

"Oksana!" Zoey exclaimed. "You're back! Um..."

Zoey mumbled awkwardly and incoherently in a total loss for words. She wished Oksana would get pissed and start screaming at her. Instead her love looked down at her with sadness and disappointment on her face which felt so much worse.

"It's not what it looks like," Zoey tried to explain.

"Please tell me what it should look like," Oksana responded sharply. "This tent reeks of pussy and your lips are still wet with her cunt."

"Please," Zoey pleaded with tear-filled eyes. "Oksana, I made a mistake. I never wanted to hurt you, my angel. I love you."

"Greetings, She-Wolf," Isabella declared as she threw the blanket aside to reveal her full nudity with her mass of pubic hair and slimy-wet genitals on brazen display.

"Why are you in my tent with my woman, you Soulless cunt!" Oksana demanded. "I have every right to kill you now."

"But you won't," Isabella replied impudently. "Not because you don't want to of course but because you need us still."

"If you value your life Isabella Soulless, you will leave us right now," Oksana growled at the smirking, overconfident Hivesister.

"There's something I want first," Isabella mentioned as she stared straight at Oksana's crotch hidden behind her flexible, utilitarian trousers. "I think you want it too, Oksana. I know Zoey certainly did! I've never seen a girl more eager to be turned!"

"Please," Zoey begged of Oksana. "I did this for you. You may not like it but if we give in to them they can help us survive this conflict. I never want to lose you, Oksana. I would die, I would simply die. Please, will you trust me?"

Oksana looked down at Zoey with suspicion. The silly girl's arm still clung to Isabella's thigh and her face leaned so close to Isabella's crotch that the dark hairs of her pubis tickled Zoey's cheek. Isabella's dripping-wet pussy naturally drew Oksana's eye and she stared with barely concealed interest at Isabella's sex. Isabella noticed Oksana peeping and she spread her thighs open to wantonly bare the peeled lips of her pussy while she grinned indecently. Isabella was far more reminiscent of the women Oksana typically took to her bed. Older and harder. Not weak mewling kittens like Zoey.

Oksana despised Zoey for an instant. She had penetrated through the walls and defenses Oksana spent decades constructing. Zoey made Oksana feel helpless and vulnerable, the worst possible states for a military commander like her to be in. But when Oksana viewed the devastated expression on Zoey's face and the adorable way she nervously bit her lip Oksana's heart swelled as she fell in love with the damnable woman all over again. In all her long life, Oksana had never experienced anything remotely like this before. She was hopeless for this pretty slip of a thing and she only hoped this unusual relationship wouldn't lead to her downfall.

Oksana averted her eyes from Zoey as looking at her only made Oksana's resolve weaken whenever she stared at her true love. She gazed instead at the pink parted folds of Isabella's pussy and the many dark, curled hairs surrounding it. The area around Isabella's crotch had become slick from the mixture of Isabella's ejaculate with Zoey's drool and her folded flesh glistened in the dim lamplight.

Oksana had to admit the woman had a sexy pussy, the kind just begging to be lapped at and filled with something large and uncomfortable. Isabella stared back at Oksana with a challenging, inviting expression on her face as she reached down and used her fingertips to spread herself open and reveal her hot, gooey, dripping nethers in all their glory. Oksana's stomach lurched as a sinister hunger consumed her. She laid her rifle down carefully and then unbuckled her belt and whipped it off the loop of her pants before crouching forward.

Oksana shoved Zoey out of the way with an offended harrumph from the younger woman. The more Oksana ignored her sweetheart the easier this would be. Oksana never debased herself or knelt before another woman. Even when she used her mouth to please her sexual partners Oksana always oriented them sitting on all fours with their face pressed to the floor and their ass sticking in the air while Oksana licked them from behind or else they positioned themselves in a sixty-nine formation with Oksana on top. She always remained in control. But now she laid on her stomach before Isabella wiggling like a worm on a hook as she pushed Isabella's warm thighs apart.

1...45678...24