War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The merest trace of Essence clung stubbornly to Isabella's labia minora and the sight and smell of it charged Oksana's senses into overdrive. All semblance of self-control evacuated from Oksana's mind as she dived right in and started to devour Isabella's cunt. Isabella gasped and then threw her head back and cried out at the fierce, methodical way Oksana munched and sucked her swollen pussy lips and clitoris while lapping at Isabella's leaking slit with the long and hungry tongue of a rabid wolf. Isabella's juices smeared across Oksana's scarred face as she rubbed herself on the Soulless woman's hairy cunt.

"Yes!" Isabella shouted victoriously as she grabbed a tangle of Oksana's silver hair and held the woman's mouth hard against her pussy. "I've waited so long for this, Oksana! The leader of the Gray Wolves is ours now and she worships at my cunt like the depraved harlot she will soon become!"

Oksana ignored the insult and continued licking Isabella using all her decades of accumulated skill. She made Isabella howl at the way she worked the flesh of Isabella's vulva back and forth between her teeth without actually biting down on her sensitive flesh, literally munching and chewing on Isabella's swelled pussy. With Isabella's last climax still recent it would take more prolonged and intensive prompting from Oksana's tongue to make her rise to that precipice once again. Oksana seemed up to the challenge however and even a woman as depraved and experienced as Isabella could recognize a true master of the sapphic arts.

"Zoey, come here and help your angel Oksana," Isabella told the nympho cowering in the corner of the tent. "Your lover doesn't want me to make her come, she wants to come for you and only you."

Zoey reluctantly crawled nearer to the copulating women. It was almost surreal watching Oksana's long silver hair bounce back and forth as she worked her mouth and tongue up and down the entire length of Isabella's gushing snatch. Zoey never expected or planned on ever seeing her with another woman. The wet, sucking noises her mouth made smacking against Isabella's pussy were positively obscene.

Isabella took ahold of Zoey's hand and placed its curled fingers atop the back of Oksana's scalp. Zoey indulged in a vicious streak she didn't know she possessed when she gripped Oksana's hair and applied pressure to her skull to press Oksana's face deep into Isabella's wet, hairy snatch.

"Touch her," Isabella ordered Zoey. The command was anything but a suggestion. "This whole time while Oksana pleases me I know she'd rather be with you. I can sense her love for you even while her tongue licks the flesh deep inside my slit. Indulge her. Indulge yourself. You know you want to."

Zoey held Oksana firmly against Isabella's cunt while her other hand stroked its way down the taut musculature of Oksana's back, feeling the bumps of her spine poking through the stretchy plastic fabric of her sports bra. Zoey reached down beneath the back of Oksana's cargo pants and into the tight briefs the soldier wore for underwear and there she rested her palm comfortably over the warm, tight hump of Oksana's muscled buttock. Zoey sighed as she touched Oksana's bare skin and reassured herself that her lover was still here with her. She squeezed the sexy bottom she'd fallen in love with over the last couple days before trailing her fingers down Oksana's asscrack.

Oksana's crack felt swampy and sweaty either due to the exertion of her scouting mission or from her heightened state of arousal. Zoey played with the hair between Oksana's buttocks as her fingers glided down the cleft and valley of her rear. Her fingertip lingered for a few seconds upon the tight, wrinkled orb of Oksana's anus, not penetrating the puckered opening but threatening at its threshold. Zoey hadn't ventured anywhere near that orifice yet during her lovemaking with Oksana. But the deep anal massage Zoey received earlier from Isabella had awoken something within her and Zoey couldn't wait to touch and taste her love's filthy bottom and have her do the same to Zoey in kind. But such delights must regretfully wait until later.

Zoey let out a feral growl as her hand descended further down Oksana's underwear to where she could discover how soaking wet Oksana's thighs and lower bottom had become. The loud slurping and sucking noises Oksana's mouth made while she ate Isabella's extremely juicy cunt along with Isabella's loud whining and lewd cursing in her native Spanish tongue drove Zoey crazy. Zoey's probing fingers worked deeper beneath Oksana's pants and once her hand located the wettest and warmest portion of Oksana's crotch her fingertips readied themselves just outside this newly discerned opening.

Zoey bit her lip with anticipation before slowly sinking her fingers deep inside Oksana's hot, gooey cunt. The fluid inside her was sticky, thick, and so temperate the heat almost burned Zoey's fingers. Oksana squirmed and cast unintelligible noises directly into Isabella's pussy as three of Zoey's fingers filled the squishing satin pillow inside her. Oksana began breathing more heavily and she rubbed her face more wantonly against Isabella's groin which now rivaled Oksana's own genitals in terms of precipitation.

Zoey kept her fingers buried deep inside the wondrous body of her true love while her gentle-moving digits worked around and around to stimulate the soft, sensitive tissues located far within Oksana's vaginal tunnel. Zoey loved touching Oksana in this deep, probing way so she could memorize every ridge, contour, and cavity of Oksana's perfectly ripe pussy. Zoey eased up on the pressure she applied to Oksana's head and instead shifted to gentle caresses along the length of her she-wolf's silver-grey tresses.

Zoey leaned down to kiss Oksana on her sweaty brow and whisper a declaration of sweetest love into her ear. Oksana's whole body stiffened as Zoey added a fourth finger and jammed most of her hand hard into Oksana's achingly stretched hole. Zoey pistoned her elbow forward and back as she worked her fingers harder and deeper inside Oksana's fissure. Oksana had never allowed any lover to open her in such a way. Zoey probably could have fit her entire fist into her if she'd dared to.

"Come for us, Gray Wolf," Isabella gasped as Oksana's diligent tongue-lathing propelled her near to her breaking point. "Taste of my precious gift and let everything go. Surrender yourself totally. Give all of yourself to the true love sitting beside you and also to the new love you will possess once you allow yourself to be taken by this tempting fruit."

Zoey could actually hear the gushing spurt when Isabella climaxed and released her Essence into Oksana's open mouth, the Soulless woman's vagina now resembling the mouth of some alien species spitting its deadly and addictive secretions over an unsuspecting prey. Having recently been milked by Zoey the quantity of Isabella's ejaculate was much reduced though a healthy amount of Essence managed to drench both Oksana's pock-marked face and the interior of her mouth with its initial splatter.

An instant later Oksana's vaginal fluids exploded all over Zoey's arm from her wrist down to her elbow as the most intense orgasm of Oksana's life commenced. The deluge bathed Zoey in her lover's fluids and completely soiled through Oksana's clothing. Oksana made unflattering and quite uncharacteristic squealing noises as she lost all self-control for the first time in her life. She licked Isabella furiously while she underwent multiple climaxes until her tongue became raw and throughout her unspeakable ecstasies she sought to gulp down as much of Isabella's delicious flavor as possible.

When Oksana fell limp and rolled over onto her back Zoey was on her in an instant, cuddling her close and holding her so tightly as Oksana came down from the intensity of her first sexual encounter with one of the Soulless. Oksana remained in an addled state for quite some time, blind to the world and completely unsure where she was located while her tongue wagged hopelessly at the air in a futile attempt to obtain more of the incredible taste that once filled her mouth and consumed her mind. Zoey occupied Oksana's oral fixation by allowing her lover's tongue to probe inside Zoey's mouth and they laid down and snuggled for a time together while they shared between them the lingering taste of Isabella in both their mouths.

When Oksana finally came to she and Zoey discovered a sizable group of women waiting outside Oksana's tent. Isabella left the two lovers clinging desperately to each other while she stood up and greeted their visitors. Oksana grew fearful for the first time in many years when she realized every one of these women possessed the same predatory, soulless gaze.

"Now that you've been Initiated, my sisters would like to formally welcome the two of you to the Hive," Isabella gleefully explained to the two lovers before turning to address her fellow Sisters. "There's only room for five or six in the tent so you will need to go in turns. Oh, and please remember these two are madly in love. Try to involve them together as much as possible while you take them again and again."

Oksana and Zoey glanced at each other nervously. They had assumed their sexual activities with Isabella would cease once she finished with Oksana. Instead their night had only begun.

Yesterday

Oksana couldn't bear to see Zoey or even think of her right now. She felt too ashamed, by Zoey certainly but even more so by her own behavior. Though they had yet to speak their hearts Oksana sensed that Zoey felt mutually. They had fucked each other plenty that night but most of the evening was spent watching the other make love to several strange women again and again until time and number grew meaningless.

Zoey always told Oksana she was the strongest, bravest woman Zoey had ever known. What did she think of her lover now that she had seen Oksana lying on the floor while a woman's cunt rode her face or seen her trussed up on all fours having her hair pulled and her nipples tweaked while women spanked her on the bottom repeatedly?

Oksana wondered if Zoey was in the midst of a similar crisis after once being utterly devoted in mind, body, and soul to her silvery rescuer but now having had sexual relations with several other women in quick sequence. During a period where four Hivesisters wished to take Oksana simultaneously, Zoey had been relegated to the outside of tent. Sly Isabella whispered secrets into the ears of her Sisters and when the Soulless learned of Zoey's burgeoning interest in anal sex they placed the woman down on the ground with her knees in the dirt while a dozen Hivesisters turned and stuck their butts right in her face.

Zoey became surrounded by asses of all kinds and variances. Fat, saggy buttocks and boyish, skinny buns as well as firm, sexy tushes. Pale-white bottoms, tan-brown bottoms and asses with skin so dark they blended with the night. Cute shaved-bare assholes and sexy assholes with thick hairy rims ringing their outsides were in abundance. Asses so clean that even the center of their buttholes tasted like purest, lotioned skin and others so rank they made Zoey cough and gag through her distaste while the overpowering smell and flavor lingered on Zoey's mouth and nose. Zoey loved them all.

Zoey would lick and slurp at a Hivesister's spread-open asshole and as soon as their anus became good and slobbery wet another woman would grab Zoey by her hair and allow her only enough time to draw breath before directing her mouth to their brown, puckered hole. Zoey's face soon became covered with her own saliva and the ass sweat of nearly twenty women. Strings of Zoey's thick, frothy slobber clung stubbornly to her lips as she passed from one asshole to the next.

Eventually the women all pressed in on her, their asscheeks mashing against Zoey's head and face until she became so surrounded by women's posteriors that she became claustrophobic and struggled to breathe. A few hours ago Zoey would have found the stench of so many stinky female butts revolting but now the odor only made her want to touch herself. Zoey rotated through each woman licking their nasty bottoms in turn until their asses all started blending together.

The Soulless chided Zoey throughout her ordeal, calling her names and claiming she was the best little asslicker they'd ever seen. They praised and critiqued her amateurish but effective technique as her lips and tongue performed filthy acts upon their dirty orifices. They made Zoey be the one to spread their asscheeks wide apart so she could stick her tongue deep inside the already wet and thoroughly teased openings of their anai.

Zoey ventured between so many asscracks that she lost count after a while but was certain her tongue had explored the inside of at least fifteen women's assholes. Zoey's whole face reeked of ass and she wasn't sure the flavor of other women's rectums would ever wash out of her mouth. Sometimes her enthusiastic licking got one of the Soulless women overexcited and soon after a thick burst of Essence would splatter Zoey over her chin, neck, and chest. The delicious heat and tingling sensations left behind by this Soulless come made Zoey rub the cream all over her small, sensitive breasts. The slime slowly dripped down Zoey until the sheen covered her body from torso to thighs.

Through a gap visible between the legs of the women looming above her, Zoey saw Oksana peeking out of her tent. Her gray hair was matted with fresh Essence and the cooling slime also blanketed her face and her heavy breasts. Oksana stared at Zoey with disgust while the younger woman munched on the assholes of any woman who offered themselves to her. Zoey closed her eyes to block out the image of the woman she loved while proceeding to kiss with romantic intimacy the black gaping anus of the woman standing in front of her.

Could Oksana ever look at Zoey the same after witnessing such utter depravity? Zoey's heart ached to think of a future without being held or comforted by Oksana but wouldn't her angel only be able to think of the dirty places Zoey's mouth had been whenever she tried to kiss Oksana? Could Oksana ever recover from her sense of betrayal at expecting to find her true love waiting for her to return in the night but instead finding Zoey frolicing around in Oksana's blankets with another woman?

The day after, Zoey attempted to speak with Oksana alone several times but Oksana always found some task that needed doing or made some other excuse to avoid talking to her. She still seemed embarrassed about waking that morning tangled up in blankets with Oksana's face pressed into the fur of Isabella's crotch and Zoey's nose poked firmly inside Isabella's anus while their entire bodies remained covered in a layer of dried, sticky Essence.

The night's festivities had concluded with the Hivesisters watching the two lovers and egging them on as they fucked each other for the amusement of the Soulless. The Hivesisters masturbated and played with each other while enjoying their entertainment and when primed and ready they stood atop Zoey and Oksana's writhing bodies and came all over them while the lovers tribbed hard against each other. Every time a fresh spurt of Essence hit the copulating women they orgasmed so hard their fluids gushed into each other's pussies while they held each other screaming and begging for mercy. Zoey loved feeling Oksana's bodily fluids flowing inside her but the constant stimulation grew too much after a while. By morning, Oksana's tent became coated from floor to ceiling with both natural and unnatural female ejaculate and she burned the tent later that day rather than try to clean it for keeping.

Soon after waking and once she'd awkwardly disentangled herself from the other sleeping women Zoey experienced an urgent, burning pressure inside her loins. The sensation felt like Zoey needed to piss harder than she ever had before but at the same time the discomfort excited her sexually. In fact she was so horny her little pussy was already slickening and spitting out traces of liquid. After quickly getting cleaned and dressed up, Zoey excused herself and walked with a pronounced limp to the latrine while she struggled to hold back the rising tide threatening to explode from within her. Zoey let go for a millisecond just to relieve the pressure some before clenching back down on her urethra. A bead of this escaped fluid dripped from her thigh down the rest of her leg while she stumbled hurriedly to the place where she could relieve herself.

When Zoey reached the dug trench the army used for its commode she ripped her leggings down to her ankles, squatted over the pit, and then masturbated more furiously than she ever had before. Her left hand scrubbed up and down the entire length of her pussy while the spindly fingers of her right hand pinched and flicked her clitoris hard enough to make it hurt. Zoey relaxed the overwhelming pressure her swollen bladder exerted upon her urethral tube and seconds later Zoey screamed to the heavens as she released a massive spray of fluid that exploded out of her to darken the earth below with its splatter.

Aside from her urine Zoey also pissed forth the ejaculate of nearly two dozen women whose Essence she'd ingested hours before. The alien slime secreted by these Soulless demons cycled through Zoey's internal organs, corrupting and changing her body to prepare for its eventual assimilation by requiring her system to constantly replenish its supply of Essence. Zoey had now been made dependent on the liquid byproduct of Hivesister orgasms to provide for her own survival and sustenance.

The urine that sprayed out of Zoey in powerful, lengthy bursts was thicker and lighter-colored than usual. Her actual piss was mixed in with this discharge as well as a healthy dose of her own ejaculate. Zoey's screaming crowed the break of dawn and bid the encampment to arise as she experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her entire life. Several additional mini-orgams continued to occur as Zoey's body strained to squeeze and push out all the rest of the burning, tingling concoction scalding inside her bladder. Increasingly smaller bursts of yellowing piss mixed with diluted female come shot out of her pussy while she wept and wailed helplessly.

When Zoey finished with one final gasp and splurt, her entire body was left covered in a thin sheen of sweat and her hair stuck out wildly in every which direction due to her crazed thrashing. With the insane glint in her eye and the weird muttering to herself Zoey looked like a madwoman.

Zoey's hand continued rubbing her vulva in a calming, instinctual pattern while she trembled and shivered through the coming down period of her profound climax. That hand was completely drenched with a creamy fluid that squished between her fingers and dripped from her hand in thick globs. Zoey sniffed at the mess, surprised and perplexed by its sweet scent. She began eating the physical product of her orgasm off her hand, licking from her palm to wrist and sucking on her fingers to capture every last drop. She moaned all the while as she consumed the unexpectedly delicious flavor of her piss and come.

While Zoey methodically cleaned every liquid trace from her fingers she overheard a woman close by screaming and cursing in Russian. The voice was very familiar and Zoey correctly surmised that Oksana had just experienced the same phenomenon as she though Oksana had not the good fortune to make it to the latrine in time. A surprising nasty streak in Zoey hoped that Oksana had pissed all over herself and soiled her best clothing.

With that embarrassing episode now in the past and Zoey's urinary cycle regulated back to normal, the day proceeded just the same as the several before this when they broke camp by sunrise and began journeying to their next location. Midway through the afternoon when they took a short break from marching, a fierce hunger consumed Zoey. Her stomach growled angrily and Zoey's throat became parched though no amount of water slaked her thirst. When eating food did nothing to relieve Zoey's hunger she sat and wondered why the hunger pangs felt more urgent whenever she stared at a woman. Once she realized it was not just any woman that provoked this reaction Zoey acted swiftly to relieve her cravings.

1...56789...24