War of the Pussy Snatchers - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe practically assaulted the first willing Soulless she ran into and in no time at all they were walking hand in hand in search for a comfortable spot behind one of the large trucks used for transport. Of course this would be the exact moment when Oksana's love won out over her sadness and frustration at Zoey. She decided to bite the bullet and seek out Zoey so they could speak about what had transpired the night before.

When Oksana finally located Zoey she found the girl squatting beneath a beefy short-haired Soulless who looked more man than woman. Zoey's hand worked fervently between her legs as her knees spread as widely as possible. Zoey stuck her fingers deep inside herself and dug around the back of her pussy while she pressed her face hard against the much larger woman's crotch. This Soulless dealt with Zoey roughly, pulling her hair and slapping her around whenever she wasn't holding Zoey's head in place so she could thrust her womanhood coarsely against Zoey's tongue as she was licked.

Oksana stayed and watched through the climax when Zoey wrapped her arms around her partner's waist and held her tight while she gulped the Essence greedily out of her snatch. The woman held Zoey's scalp and humped her crotch hard against Zoey like she was fucking the girl's mouth while she came. A loud grunt accompanied her every thrust against Zoey's lips. Oksana could hear Zoey's loud swallowing whenever the woman ejaculated in her mouth from several paces away and the feeding seemed to last forever. Zoey shuddered when her own orgasm arrived and left several drippings to wet the soil beneath her. Zoey's hunger had been temporarily satisfied and she thanked her gracious partner again and again for her meal by kissing all over the gruff, demanding woman's furred pubis and vulva.

Oksana finally left when the standing woman told Zoey how she'd heard all the rumors of what dirty girl Zoey liked. The woman wore a superior, victorious grin as she turned around and pointed down at her bottom. The last thing Oksana saw before dashing away in tears was Zoey grabbing the woman's flabby asscheeks and spreading them wide apart. Zoey didn't even wipe off the come that was around her mouth or dripping from her chin down to her neck and breasts before planting her face in between the Soulless woman's fat buttcheeks and chowing down on her stinkhole.

Oksana stormed off while wiping the teardrops from her cheeks. She'd never cried over a girl before and feelings of this kind were foreign concepts to the battle-hardened, emotionally distant woman. No wonder she had difficulty handling this delicate situation. That's when Oksana heard a loud rumbling in her stomach. The most terrible hunger began to manifest and somehow Oksana knew no amount of food would satisfy this unnatural craving.

What has she done to me, Oksana lamented as she clutched her growling belly. How could you, Zoey? I've been destroyed! Ruined by this silly little girl who stole my heart away and then crushed it between her fingers.

Oksana noticed one of the Soulless leaders Anna Dworkin walking by her and she decided to schedule a private and impromptu meeting with the highly attractive blonde girl. Their coalition was half a day behind a large army that skirted dangerously close to the Hive's secret headquarters. It was almost like they knew exactly where to look for the hidden base which the Soulless all claimed to be impossible. Oksana needed to discuss with the Soulless leadership their strategies for any imminent battles but Oksana figured she and Anna might also engage in a much more intimate conversation.

Zoey spent that night crawling and debasing herself in Isabella's tent while Oksana found a new Soulless to sate her hunger with after having fun fucking Anna earlier in the day. Oksana had no worry that any sort of relationship would form with Daphne. She and the dreadlocked Soulless knew exactly what each other needed and there was no use pretending otherwise. Plus the girl could speak conversational Russian and looked very good naked. A win-win for Oksana.

Daphne's juicy pussy tasted young and sweet and Oksana fed from it greedily. She tried blocking all thoughts of Zoey during her consumption of Daphne's blessed offering but couldn't quite get there as her mind kept drifting to wonder what depraved acts Zoey was performing for Isabella at this very moment.

At the same time Oksana licked another woman's pussy Zoey was allowing Isabella to do things with her asshole that no one ever had before, stretching, licking, and exploring her body in strange, scary, sexy new ways. And so like Zoey's expanded anus the gulf between her and Oksana grew ever wider, creating a gap that might never be bridged

Today

The silent treatment continued until the present and a marked hush fell over the coalition at seeing their commander so affected. Zoey began to worry that the Gray Wolves and other refugees would shun or ostracize her so she would have nowhere left to turn except the cold, possessive embrace of the Soulless. But if Zoey left Oksana to join with the Soulless would that spell the end of their alliance? The whole coalition teetered on a precipice of Zoey's unintended creation.

When Oksana returned to the campsite from her brief scouting excursion she noted the Soulless were all on high alert. They appeared on edge just like felines with arched spines and fur sticking out while they hissed and bared their fangs. Oksana found Isabella standing nearby looking nervous distraught and she asked her what was happening.

"The very heart of our Hive is under attack," Isabella explained as she bit her lip worriedly. "The Human Defense Force somehow located the Queen's hidden lair. The siege began only a few minutes ago. My Sisters have broadcast a plea for help from any Hivesisters in the area."

"What direction?" Oksana asked.

Oksana knew enough of the remarkable abilities the Soulless possessed to enjoy the tactical advantage their psy-sensitive powers presented. The physical advantages of joining the Soulless was the only thing about their collective that enticed her. Oksana knew it was likely only a matter of time until she possessed skills of a similar quality and if this was to be her fate she would utilize these abilities well.

"That way," Isabella said while pointing her finger at the treeline in the southeasterly direction. "I'm not the best at judging time or distance using the psychic imprint of my Sisters who are far away but I would estimate they are at least one hundred miles in that direction."

"To break camp, array our forces, traverse that distance, and scout ahead so we know what we're marching into will take us at least four hours," Oksana tactfully explained.

Isabella's eyes grew wide and her body trembled as she slowly realized their force would likely be too late to provide any meaningful help to her imperiled Sisters.

"We must be swifter," Isabella resolutely declared as she smacked her fist in her hand. "Our Sisters there are facing overwhelming numbers. They can't hold out that long."

"They must find a way," Oksana disagreed. She whistled sharply at her lieutenant Nadya standing nearby and signaled her to begin preparing the Gray Wolves to roll out. "We can possibly arrive there in a little over two hours but we may be too exhausted to make any difference."

"We have to," Isabella insisted with a pleading look in her eyes that was unusual to see in the wicked demoness who had successfully tempted both Oksana and her young lover. "Please, Oksana. Please, you must help us."

Oksana shrugged and replied, "We'll help your Soulless friends or die trying. That's the job we were hired for."

The work required to break down the camp and begin their march commenced immediately. Zoey watched from a distance while Oksana barked orders at her soldiers and oversaw the rapid departure down to the most miniscule detail. Oksana didn't even seem to notice Zoey, she was completely in her element here as a soldier and leader. Zoey quietly packed her meager belongings and then helped the other human women load all their supplies onto the transports. Every person lent a hand, no matter how low or high their station.

Female mechanics wearing goggles and greasy handmitts worked to and fro ensuring all the vehicles were operating condition prior to their departure. Other non-combatants performed all the menial work so the soldiers wouldn't have to. Zoey had quickly grown used to the routine of living amongst these warrior women. She learned that routine was good. Routine helped keep them alive.

Zoey just finished lifting the last box of munitions into a truck when she heard a loud keening wail echoing throughout their camp. Zoey's ears perked up as she listened to dozens of women screaming and crying at the top of their lungs in a nearly perfect unison. She followed the source of the noise only to find women all around their camp had fallen to their knees holding their heads in anguish. Zoey nearly shrank back when she noticed Oksana standing next to her but Zoey stayed in place when she saw Oksana looked exactly as bewildered as Zoey while observing this phenomenon.

"What is happening?" Zoey asked, uttering the first words she and Oksana had spoken to each other in nearly two days.

Oksana shook her head in confusion as her sharp eyes scanned the ranks of women affected by this odd behavior. The only trait the afflicted shared in common was that they were all full Hivesisters. Oksana located Isabella kneeling nearby with her arms crossed over her chest. The Soulless woman had vomited all over her dress and the dirt in front of her. She seemed to have difficulty breathing with the way she retched and hyperventilated.

While Isabella refrained from screaming like a banshee as some of the other Soulless were, lines of hot tears poured down her tanned cheeks. Isabella always seemed so in control no matter the situation. Seeing her this upset and broken shocked and disturbed Zoey to her core. It wasn't natural or right for Isabella to appear this way. Isabella looked up when she noticed Oksana and Zoey's shadows looming over her. They stood side-by-side in the closest proximity they'd allowed themselves to share since the night in Oksana's tent that they refused to speak of.

"The Queen..." Isabella croaked through her wracking sobs and gasps of pain. "The Queen is... dead. She took most of the enemy with her but couldn't kill all of them. Goddess, it hurts! Like nothing... I've ever experienced... before."

Isabella crossed her arms over her chest and clutched her shoulders as she cried and rocked herself back and forth. Zoey and Oksana spared an alarmed glance in each other's direction. They knew little of this Queen other than the great reverence the Soulless held for her. What did it mean now that the leader of the Hive was deceased?

"So it's all over then?" Oksana wondered as she threw her hands in the air in frustration. "Have the Americans won already without our having engaged them? What a pity."

"It's not over," Isabella wept with a shake of her head. "My friends, my new family. They're still in danger. I could feel them dying over and over again. They died crying out for someone to save them. Oh Goddess help me!"

"Tell us what direction they are again." Oksana demanded. "We require your skills, Soulless."

Isabella shook her head and answered mournfully, "My link to the Hive has been severed. I expect the other Hivesisters are experiencing the same. I can't feel them any more. Having that awareness taken away is the worst fucking thing that's ever happened to me."

"Your power is broken then," Oksana stated simply.

"Will you still help us, Oksana?" Isabella begged pitifully as she wrung her hands. "Please?"

Despite Oksana's steely exterior, Zoey detected the obvious concern for Isabella's well-being showing on Oksana's face. That woman did not look well. Her face had grown pale and her skin turned a sickly pallor. Zoey wondered how long she could remain living without her connection to this so-called Hivemind. While she might disapprove of the Soulless woman and the methods she employed, Zoey couldn't bear seeing her this way.

Oksana bit her lip as she carefully considered her options. The Soulless had already paid for the service of her mercenaries and they paid quite well. Oksana agreed to their terms partly to return one of several favors she owed to Olaf Kishinevsky, an oligarch and business partner who also represented the best chance for a change of leadership in Oksana's home country. Besides those compelling motivations an even deeper loyalty called to Oksana.

Through her shivering and weeping Isabella noticed how very near to touching Zoey and Oksana's fingertips were. So close they could smell each other's breath yet a deep, wide gulf still separated them. The sad sight caused the broken Hivesister to feel even more dismay.

"Why aren't you two holding hands?" Isabella demanded fiercely.

"Excuse me?" Zoey asked indignantly. "Do you even have to ask? You did this to us! We were fine before!"

"Please," Isabella pleaded as she stood up, taking ahold of Zoey's left hand and clasping it together with Oksana's right hand. "You two must stop pretending as if you are not stupidly in love with each other. I'm not sorry for what I did to you but I do regret the damage I've unwittingly caused to your relationship. Hopefully in time you will understand how necessary my actions were and how they were ultimately done for your benefit."

Isabella twined Zoey and Oksana's fingers together even more tightly. Zoey wondered if Oksana felt that same thrilling surge of emotion rising in her chest when their hands touched once again. Oksana gave Zoey's hand a light, reassuring squeeze and Zoey couldn't help beaming a smile back at her.

"The Hive's power has been broken," Isabella said. She gripped Zoey and Oksana's hands tighter and continued, "This is the strength we must draw from now. Your love has a power that can never be eradicated by any outside force. You and you alone are the only ones who can ever destroy it."

Zoey looked over at Oksana doubtfully while her she-wolf pondered her with curiosity. All those of the coalition that remained human, the refugee women along with the Gray Wolves, had gathered around them. A few Hivesisters regained their composure enough to rejoin them though most remained catatonic with mourning. They all looked at Oksana expectantly, waiting to hear what she had decided.

Oksana leaned over and kissed Zoey on her lips. The kiss was chaste and modest in nature but lingered long enough for Zoey to curl her arms around Oksana's neck. The embrace never devolved into unbridled passion but instead demonstrated all the great depths of love and affection Oksana had developed for Zoey over the last week. As soon as Oksana's lips brushed against hers Zoey knew everything would be okay. Nothing could ever truly separate them and perhaps this small roadbump had only strengthened their love and loyalty for each other. Oksana broke their kiss with some regret and turned to address their audience.

"Prepare yourselves. We ride for battle."

~~~

"Jesus Karen, would you please stop fondling my ass already?" Cassandra growled at the middle-aged woman for the upteenth time as she slapped her grabby hand away.

"But it's just so sexy and naked and big!" Karen complained as she nursed the stinging red mark on the back of her hand. "I can't help it! Your butt makes me wanna give those big cheeks a nice, long smooch!"

"Are you calling me a fatass?" Cassandra angrily responded.

"Of course not!" Karen retorted. "Your ass is absolutely perfect! I'd sleep easy on those soft pillows every night! It's just that, well, compared to the rest of your frame your backside is rather large and prominent, isn't it?"

Cassandra glared at Karen with such fury that Karen shouted back defensively, "In a good way!"

Cassandra groaned with exasperation and wondered, "What the fuck are we even doing here? We found the place where for some unfathomable reason this purple light shines the brightest but there isn't shit here. I can't even tell where the light originated from. It feels like we've been walking in circles for hours. Am I just going to be trapped in here with you forever? Fuck that!"

"Would that really be so bad?" Karen asked.

"Yes!" Cassandra seethed.

"But at least you'd be here with me," Karen mentioned sadly as she shuffled her feet back and forth. "We wouldn't have to be alone then."

Cassandra sighed for what surely had been the ten-thousandth time since arriving in this realm. Despite her bawdy, boasting nature, Karen possessed a sensitive soul and had probably suffered some mental trauma as well from being trapped within her possessed body for so long, completely unable to control any of her actions and only having a sadistic alien goddess to keep her company. Cassandra really didn't want to hurt Karen's feelings especially since she was the only thing approximating a friend in this strange place.

"But I don't know you, Karen," reasoned Cassandra. "I mean, you seem nice and all. Don't get me wrong. But I'm pretty sure even I'd get on your nerves after an eternity spent together."

"You do know me, Cassandra," Karen insisted. "And I know you too. Maybe better than anyone. Remember, I could see every single thing the Queen ever did. You were my closest friend and confidante for over a year and a half without ever realizing it and I know that you were in love with Her. Your love wasn't a front you put on just to appease her, it wasn't something you did simply because you were her slave and thrall, or because she gave you amazing orgasms that made your pussy geyser out come like it was Old Faithful. No, you genuinely fell in love with a trillion year-old alien with superpowers."

"You make this all sound so ridiculous," Cassandra said with a disbelieving shake of her head.

Cassandra couldn't help wondering at the truth of Karen's words. The Queen made Cassandra feel things that no one else ever had. Was that necessarily a good thing though? What did that say about Cassandra as a person? The Queen had made captives of Cassandra's best friends and her family and used them all for her own sinister purposes. How could she ever reconcile those violations with the unbelievable pleasure she derived from her relationship with the alien? And just look what it all led to! The Queen was dead, the Hive splintered, and everyone whom Cassandra held dear were probably minutes away from being murdered.

But if Cassandra could go back and redo it all would she really change anything? She probably would have done more to prevent this destructive civil war but otherwise Cassandra had cherished every single moment of her time spent with the Queen and inevitably her thoughts kept drifting back to their daughter Eden. She still couldn't believe she had a kid! Cassandra should have been repulsed by the inhuman physical traits of her little girl but instead Cassandra missed the little thing fiercely and wished she could hold Miss Squirmy in her arms once again. A single solitary tear formed below Cassandra's eyelid at the devastating thought that she very likely might never get to see her child or hold her in her arms again. It took all Cassandra's willpower to keep from bawling in front of Karen.

"You haven't spoken for over a minute, Cassandra," Karen said as she broke the silence between them. "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking this is totally insane," Cassandra whispered back.

"You loved her," Karen repeated again with emphasis. "And I'm everything about the Queen that was human. So in some small way you must love me too."

Karen stood up haughtily with her hands at her hips in a challenging pose that only served to make her large sagging breasts bloat out even more prominently.

1...678910...24