War of the Pussy Snatchers - Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No shit, Natalie thought ruefully. After all, she was an anal virgin who had never had anything more inside her rectum than excrement and a gynecologist's gloved finger.

Natalie wailed helplessly as she felt two stiff members moving within her. Their hardnesses worked against each other in opposite rhythms with only the thin membranes of Natalie's flesh separating them. Jenkins' wandering hands mauled at her tits while his lecherous lips kissed and bit all over Natalie's neck, shoulders, face and lips before Jenkins finally climaxed within Natalie's well-used vagina. One of the orderlies replaced Jenkins beneath her and drove his cock up hard inside Natalie in an attempt to outdo the man pounding away at her poor asshole.

The cock churning the inside of Natalie's bowels hesitated midthrust and then pulsed and gyrated uncontrollably as the member's owner blew his load inside her ass. Natalie felt intensely ashamed that she now counted among those that knew the oddly intimate sensation of semen spraying the walls and cavity of her rectum. Not only that, but the man below Natalie continued fucking her all the while to ensure Natalie's experience with double-penetration wouldn't soon be forgotten. Natalie sighed with relief when the cock withdrew from her asshole and then wiped smears of excess cum across her lower back. Natalie never even saw the face of the first man to ever pop her anal cherry.

Natalie sensed a new presence standing behind her and heard the voice of Sgt. Miles saying, "I don't want to use another dude's spunk for lube. Push it out before I fuck your ass."

"Wha?" Natalie asked confusedly. The drugs were beginning to take hold and Natalie felt barely lucid. "You can't be serious."

"You heard me," Miles challenged. "Show me that nasty ass-cream leaking out your shithole."

With her inhibitions diminished by pills and the acceptance of her own depravity, Natalie's pussy strained and clenched around the cock filling her pussy as she worked her bowels like she was defecating. Natalie heard an audible squish and then even more humiliating sounds as the thick cream evacuated from her asshole. She felt hands on her buttocks spreading her open and making her sickening display even more blatant. Natalie grunted and pushed harder until with a loud noise that sounded like a frog's wet croaking a large amount of semen gushed out of her. Natalie hung her head with embarrassment as she felt the cum slowly dripping from her anus down past her perineum.

"Oh, that's so nasty," Miles mentioned appreciatively. "Just the way I like it."

Natalie felt that same insistent pressure from before gaping open her anus and this time she relaxed and surrendered to it until Miles fit his full length inside her more pliable and welcoming ass. Miles hooted and hollered, high-fiving the nearest men as he looked down and marveled at how his penis completely disappeared inside Natalie's asshole. Her ass still felt amazingly tight and Miles loved how warm Natalie's pert buttocks felt pressed against his thighs. The semen Natalie purged from her rectum flowed down over the cock of the man spearing her pussy from below. He never ceased his thrusting despite the ass-seasoned man-juice covering his junk and eventually he fucked Natalie's anal creampie into her own cunt while the two men continued using her.

Natalie lost count of how many men attained carnal knowledge of her over the course of that dreadful evening. The pills fully kicked in while Miles buttfucked her and Natalie drifted blissfully away. Natalie almost felt outside her body, floating away and watching from above as some other mystery woman was being gangbanged by several men. The way this woman encouraged their treatment of her clearly showed how little guilt she felt at her own depravity. This fallen woman allowed these men to do whatever they wished to her but since it was happening to someone else Natalie didn't need to feel guilty about it.

While sexual pleasure did not number among the reasons Natalie agreed to this she was distressed to find herself getting off on being used and suffering a total loss of control. Once the pharmaceuticals sufficiently numbed her to the pain, Natalie pushed back against the men's thrusts and encouraged them to penetrate her deeper. Drool and semen ran down past Natalie's chin as she gobbled on the cock in her mouth and made herself a three-hole fuckslut who was completely worthless except as a depository for their cum. When Natalie snapped out of her out-of-body experience she realized with shock what a wanton slut she was behaving but she couldn't make herself care any longer, especially when the stakes were so high that doing this might literally be saving mankind.

Though she was subjected to an epic gangbang involving dozens of partners, Natalie did consent to the entire endeavour. Women were disparaged and regarded with suspicion more than ever these days and Natalie needed some way to demonstrate her trustworthiness. True, a doctor's inspection might have achieved a similar result but Natalie wanted to do something brazen to demonstrate how far she was willing to go for this position. Natalie did worry her colleagues no longer respected her after seeing her stuffed with three cocks at a time but that would at least ensure she was even around to be respected or not.

The morning after, Natalie woke up on her cot and groaned in pain. She was one of the only persons in the facility who didn't share a room and right now she felt very thankful for it. The men were courteous enough to carry Natalie to her room and put her to bed once finished with her but they didn't bother clothing her or cleaning her off first. Natalie awoke naked and covered from head to toe with the accumulated spunk of a few dozen men. Her normally luxuriant hair felt stiff and matted with dried semen. Natalie couldn't swallow her throat felt so sore and her lips and tongue were swollen almost beyond use. Her overused vagina and rectum ached so badly that the slightest movement was agony.

Natalie moaned as she slowly sat up and then felt a gush of semen dripping from her pussy onto her bed. Natalie laid back down and covered her red face in shame and embarrassment. Shame that not only had she engaged in intercourse with dozens of men in one night but that some dark portion of her psyche actually enjoyed it.

Natalie remained bedridden for the next few days until she felt well enough to return to work though even after her recovery she walked with a pronounced limp for over a week. Even worse, Natalie spent the whole next day after the gangbang farting leftover cum out of her ass and she soiled through three pairs of her favorite underwear. She suffered irregular bowel movements for weeks and seriously wondered whether her anus had been permanently disfigured and might never be tight again. These chronic afflictions were like a heap of fresh indignities piled on Natalie to keep reminding her of the night she proved herself a true slut.

Present: 532nd Day After Contact

Thankfully few of Natalie's colleagues mentioned the lurid events of that evening again, at least in her presence. For the next few months, Natalie and her fellow researchers went about their work diligently collecting samples from the Soulless women captured in battle and performing experiments and surgeries to determine if any cure for their condition existed. Sometimes Natalie caught a glint in the eye of a soldier or scientist that suggested they had just recalled how Natalie looked naked while she used her hands, mouth, pussy, and ass to attend to five cocks simultaneously. The fact was not lost on Natalie that she was the only untainted woman available at this station. She knew the Defenders of Freedom could never repel this invasive threat to mankind if its members couldn't trust each other but Natalie couldn't help feeling wary of her male colleagues.

"Hey, Natalie!"

Most of them, anyway. Oliver was different. Natalie grinned as she met him in the middle of the corridor. Oliver was a tall, handsome man a few years older than her with black slicked-back hair and a short, well-trimmed beard. Not only was Oliver attractive and witty, he was also a brilliant researcher whose talents were the only equal to Natalie's amongst the scientists here. Natalie's boss Dr. Jenkins creeped her out so instead Oliver provided the mentor role that Natalie so desperately craved.

Natalie hid as best she could the terrible crush on Oliver she had carried since the first day they met. Natalie broke up with her English boyfriend to return stateside and her love life had been a depressing void ever since. But the way Oliver smiled warmly at her made Natalie believe her feelings for him might be reciprocated. Oliver had been one of the very few to refuse participation in her gangbang, stating proudly that he already trusted Natalie with his life and that she didn't need to prove anything to him.

Natalie worried she might be falling a bit in love with Oliver. He was the only one who made Natalie feel like things would actually turn out okay, that they would defeat these invaders and cure all the women that had been taken from them. When thinking about Oliver, Natalie actually believed that getting married, having children, and living a normal life were still attainable goals in this ragged, war-torn world.

"Hey yourself, Green Olive!" Natalie cried out happily her pet name for Oliver as she rushed over to greet him.

Natalie wondered if Oliver had noticed she actually wore eyeliner and blush today. If only he could realize she did it all for him.

God, he looks so cute in his lab coat, Natalie thought helplessly. I wish I could just reach out and touch his hair. That wouldn't be weird, would it?

"So where are you headed?" Oliver inquired.

"I'm meeting with the head council," Natalie answered. "Weekly update."

"Ah, good luck," Oliver replied. "Anything new to report?"

"Nothing you don't already know," Natalie said with a regretful shake of her head. "The surgeries have been only partially successful. The women we operated on are cut off from communication with the rest of their Hive but sadly they haven't been restored to their pre-conversion status. They generate Essence in far less quantities but production does not cease entirely. The only way to eliminate this process it is to remove their pod, which kills them of course."

"Essence," Oliver scoffed with a disgusted expression on his face. "Worst name ever. More like deadly... alien... slimy-moldy."

"That's the best you can come up with?" Natalie joked. "It's not even moldy!"

"The exact nomenclature is a work in progress."

"Their word for it is well-named, actually," Natalie said with fascination bordering on reverence. "Their entire systems are dependant on it. I've never seen anything like it. I'm going to build my entire career off the study of that substance. Can you believe the Soulless are completely impervious to human disease?"

"Just be careful," Oliver warned.

"I always am," Natalie assured him. "Just looking out for your favorite girl or what?"

"The safety of my fellow scientists is paramount," Oliver said haughtily before his voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "Plus I really like you."

"Well I'm glad you're not warning me just because of some overprotective patriarchal bullshit," Natalie snarked with a smile so beaming it brightened her entire face. "Oh and I really like you too."

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but you are not our first female researcher," Oliver said secretively as he ducked in near enough that his lowered voice could still be heard.

Natalie nearly swooned when she felt his warm breath blowing over her face. Mmm, smells like mint.

"What?" Natalie asked with surprise. This was the first she'd heard of another woman working here. Even the custodial staff, nurses, and orderlies were all men.

"That's right," Oliver said with a nod. "Gretchen was a brilliant woman. She used to have Jenkins' position but then she got too deep into her research, became totally obsessed with the Soulless. We're not sure when exactly but at some point she did the unthinkable."

"What's happened?"

"She tasted Essence," Oliver explained with an disbelieving shake of his head. "That's some pretty potent stuff as you well know. It only took one hint of it to change her completely. We didn't notice anything, at least to start with. But later we learned that Gretchen had secretly been sleeping with the Soulless to feed her appetite for more Essence. We only found out about that by reviewing security footage after Gretchen freed a group of prisoners and led an escape attempt. We managed to stop them without incurring too many casualties but when we captured Gretchen she had become like a rabid dog. We tried to reason with her but she was too far gone. We had no choice but to put her down and bury her in the field outside."

"Jesus Christ!" Natalie exclaimed as she slapped a hand over her mouth in horror.

"That's the reason the council was so reluctant to bring another woman onboard," Oliver continued. "No offense but your being here is an inherent danger to the rest of us. Fortunately it was decided that your talents outweighed any reservations our leadership might have had."

"So that was the reason that I... that I had to-," Natalie started.

"We don't have to talk about that," Oliver thankfully interrupted. "You proved your loyalty and there's nothing more to say. But like I told you, be careful around that Essence stuff. Despite its lethality to men in a way you are even more vulnerable to it. We can't afford to lose you."

Natalie shivered and suppressed her sigh as Oliver reached over to stroke his hand through her dark hair. Yep, definitely more than a crush, thought Natalie.

"Walk me to the conference room?" Natalie asked hopefully.

"It would be my greatest pleasure," Oliver agreed with his most charming smile.

Despite her strong urge to, Natalie avoided linking her arm with Oliver's as he walked her through the halls to the conference room where Natalie had her weekly meeting with the leadership council weekly. Maybe later she would have a chance to show her affection for him away from prying eyes. Natalie's eyes narrowed in consternation as they passed by a large metal door with an illuminated sign reading "RESTRICTED" above it. The space beyond contained nothing more than unoccupied holding pens and empty guard stations but a couple weeks ago a new door had been installed with a keycard reader providing secured access. Natalie had tried her card multiple times but her access was denied every time.

"What's in there?" Natalie wondered. "Everyone I've asked dodges my questions."

Oliver shrugged and replied, "Just storage for explosives and other ordnance, I'm pretty sure. Nothing you need to worry about."

Natalie considered for a moment before asserting astutely, "You're lying to me, Oliver. What are you hiding? Don't you trust me?"

"Natalie," Oliver sighed with exasperation as he drew up short and rested a hand on Natalie's shoulder to stop her too. "This is war. There are just some things you can't know about. Okay? Focus on your research. If there's anyone who can find a cure to save us I know it's you."

"If you say so," Natalie replied though she was dissatisfied with Oliver's explanations. "You know I don't like things being kept from me. What if it's something important for my research?"

"It's none of your concern, Natalie!" Oliver yelled more forcefully than he intended. When he saw the shocked and hurt look on Natalie's face his tone softened instantly. "I'm sorry Natalie, we're all just under a lot of stress at the moment. The leadership doesn't want us to talk about it but we've lost nearly every skirmish our army's engaged in this month. The might of the American military is being used against itself. The enemy has taken our bases, drone labs, satellite stations, even our fucking public broadcasting fell into their hands. With every female noncombatant we lose to the Soulless they gain a new soldier. Their telepathy is a communications system that we can't decrypt, decode, or hack. Meanwhile the Soulless have their own hackers infiltrating our systems and wreaking havoc. We've had to triple our garrison here at the lab knowing our prisoners can communicate with the enemy and are likely planning an attack. Simply put, if we don't find a cure soon we are going to lose this war. The fate of this country, probably the entire world depends on us. Do you understand?"

Natalie despondently looked at her feet in defeat over the magnitude of this unceasing conflict with the Soulless as she quietly apologized, "I'm so sorry, Olive. I'm not helping."

"You help every day," Oliver assured Natalie as he rested his hands on her shoulders and drew a reluctant but freely given smile from her worried face. "Keep working, never give up. We're going to win this war."

Natalie nodded in solidarity with Oliver and he indicated the double-doors behind her with a nod of his head.

"Looks like they're ready for you. Good luck."

Natalie leaned in and kissed Oliver on the cheek. He looked surprised and put his hand over his face where her lips brushed against his skin. Oliver grinned his perfect smile for Natalie as she turned and walked away from him with a more exaggerated saunter than she normally employed. Though little could be seen beneath Natalie's long lab coat she hoped Oliver still enjoyed the show her hips and legs put on.

Natalie entered the large conference room and took a quick stock of things. A council of about a dozen older men were arrayed in red leatherback chairs around a long oaken table that had a sad little American flag sitting on a pedestal in the middle of it. Screens on each wall showed maps and real-time updates on enemy engagements but the satellite feed was so unreliable that the picture kept cutting out. A projection screen and media center were available to Natalie though other than one projection slide this update wouldn't require their use.

Natalie assessed each of the men sitting before her in turn. The council mostly consisted of the highest-ranking surviving members of the military brass though there was one Senator among them who had luckily avoided the initial purge by being out of the country at the time. Every single member with just one exception had been inside either Natalie's mouth, pussy, or asshole the night of her initiation.

The Colonel who ran this entire operation was content with Natalie just sucking him and swallowing his cum while she fondled his wrinkly old balls between her fingers. He apologized to Natalie in advance while he stroked his cock inches away from her lips, informing her he was merely doing his duty to ensure loyalty throughout the rest of the organization. That was right before the elderly man pushed Natalie's mouth down the length of his feeble old prick. The rest of the council all took a turn with Natalie's pussy or asshole and now that all of them were gathered before her Natalie blushed in recollection of the demeaning things they called her as they filled all her openings with their seed.

Natalie's direct superior, Dr. Jenkins, also sat on the council and Natalie had to suppress her nausea whenever the sight of him brought up memories of his curly gray chest hairs tickling her naked breasts while his chest and stomach fat flattened against her body. Natalie still recalled how hard he squeezed her ass as he guided her down onto his prick and pushed her back against the second cock piercing her rectum. Natalie was pretty certain it was the Senator's cock filling her bowels at that same time though admittedly the whole evening had become blurry by that point and Natalie couldn't exactly remember who fucked her when. Jenkins never touched her after that night but the way he leered at her and licked his lips whenever they were together suggested he'd never forgotten it. With his repugnant appearance and hygiene issues, Natalie was probably the best piece of ass Jenkins ever had that wasn't paid for first. Natalie avoided ever being alone with Jenkins and managed to keep their work relationship strictly professional.