All Comments on 'Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 07'

by Differentendeavours

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kyle on a whim checked his fiancés location services to make sure she got home safe from work and saw her at a random hotel. He called her again and asked where she was. He was angry and sad when she told him she was at home. Realizing she was lying he bought a ticket for the first flight home. Once home he waited in his house for Brandi to arrive home. She came home later that night and was shocked to see him home. She was happy at first until he explained why he was home so fast. She broke down crying when he accused her and she confirmed it when she couldn’t think of a lie in time. He demanded to know who she fucked and she told him it was Jameer. He called off the wedding and told her to get out. she finally realized she ruined her life for some shitty sex. Jameer was jumped the next night coming out of a bar by 4 guys. His balls were crushed and his legs were broken. He would never have sex again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little confusing at times. She is worried about Kyle but willing to fuck a stranger? Zack is left out in the cold, maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She loved to be a whore. She didn't trust her future husband. So why would she want to marry? Stupid plot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating Slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut can't wait 4 day's. Hope Kyle comes home early and catches her whoring around.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Really just dumb once you look at the big picture.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Why does this cheating bitch want to be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but what a pig

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

Very nice chapter. Actually I was waiting for stunning Brandi being seduced. It was a pity that she didn't tend to any sexual adventures before, and it was a shame that her fiancé left her without any sex for months. So, it was very natural that she wanted to check another man before her wedding. It was a nice twist writing Zach the bull out of the picture. For him, it's hardly to believe that he could not seduce Brandi after having fucked most of the pretty girls crossing his path. So, Jameer made it, and we see that Brandi enjoyed it. So, she can look forward to her wedding, and it cannot be ruled out that she'll be tempted to extra-marital sex after the wedding ;-).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDifferentendeavours@Differentendeavours
I write for fun and to escape everyday reality. There are kinks that I like to explore and I like and appreciate open minded people. All of my characters are fictional. I support the rights of people everywhere to live and love as they so choose and believe that women's right...