Warmer, Sultrier, Kisses Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can be out of here in five minutes." Brandi straightforwardly stated to a stunned Jameer. "Does that still work for you? I'd love to see your condo!"

"You'd better believe it works!" Jameer said as he let out a deep breath and smiled broadly.

A few minutes later, Miles reemerged from the upstairs office, walked downstairs and behind the bar. Brandi reached for her phone, car keys and small purse, and walked over to hug Miles.

"Thanks for closing for me, Miles."

"Of course, Brandi. You take care of yourself. I'll be coming with Zach to your wedding!"

"Oh, Miles. I can't wait! We're all going to have such a fun time!" Brandi said to him.

"I wouldn't miss it!" Miles followed.

Brandi turned to Jameer

"Are you ready?" She asked.

As Brandi and Jameer exited the bar, a huffing and puffing Zach ran up, after having just returned from an hour plus drive back and forth from the bar owner's house. As he looked at Brandi, with Jameer by her side, he was shocked and dismayed. Someone else had scooped in during his absence and snatched his prey.

Jameer saw the look on Zach's face and smirked.

"I guess it's kind of ironic that on my last night here, Zach," A smiling Brandi said to Zach, holding on to Jameer's arm. "That I would be the one asking you to please be discreet about something!"

Zach's face turned red.

"Don't worry Brandi." Zach said, mumbling. looking down at the ground. "Your secret is safe with me."

Brandi reached out and gave Zach a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thank you for all you did for me." She said, before turning back to Jameer, and taking his arm again.

Zach watched Jameer and Brandi walk down the street. The reality set in that his dream of bagging Brandi's ass was dashed.

Brandi invited Jameer to get into her car, offering to drive them the two blocks to his place. She used the key fob to unlock the doors on the dark spring night.

As soon as they got in the car, Jameer leaned over to kiss Brandi who softly and slowly kissed him back, running her hand up and down Jameer's chiseled, bare, arm. Their long kiss soon involved their tongues as their embrace tightened.

Still in the silent dark, Jameer moved his right hand onto Brandi's huge left breast and began caressing it, while she pushed it out toward him, inviting Jameer's wondering hand to play with both of her beautiful breasts.

While Jameer enjoyed the ample, available bosom before him, he took advantage of her low cleavage to get his hand in under her bra so that he could directly play with her small, hardening, nipples. An aroused Brandi reached down to Jameer's crotch and began running her hand up and down the outline of his cock and gently rubbed his balls.

Jameer pulled his tongue from Brandi's mouth.

"Let's go to my place, baby."

"Yes. Let's go!" Brandi responded as she straightened herself up and started her car.

After the two-block ride, Brandi parked in the lot. They got out of the car and walked into the building together, taking the elevator to the fourth floor. After closing and locking the door behind them, Jameer turned toward Brandi and they embraced.

Picking up where they left off before, hugging, making out, groping, Jameer reached down and picked up the younger woman who stood a full foot shorter than him.

He carried her through his living room, stopping mid stride when she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled herself toward his face to French kiss him. After a moment, lips still engaged, he walked her into his bedroom where he put her down on his bed and laid on top of her. He played with her big tits, quickly learning she really liked that a lot.

Jameer pulled his mouth away and took hold of Brandi's skirt and panties by their waistbands and pulled them down. She sat up and pulled off her top and bra, leaving her naked.

Jameer gazed at Brandi's amazing body. Not one tattoo, let alone any birthmarks, were evident. She had alluring green eyes, thick, pouty lips, huge tits, a flat stomach, and silky-smooth skin, interrupted by only a small landing strip of natural blonde hair above her pussy.

Brandi got on her knees on Jameer's bed as he took his clothes off and knelt as well, facing her. They moved toward each other and embraced as they kissed again, feeling each other up with abandon. Jameer reached up and again, and fondled Brandi's breasts. Brandi reached down and grabbed hold of his quickly big hardening shaft and stroked it.

Jameer disengaged his tongue from Brandi's and pulled back. He placed his hand on her hip to get her to flip over. Brandi turned over on all fours, showing her butt to Jameer who reached down with his index and middle fingers to penetrate her pussy. He played with her clit, then tongued her ass.

After her initial surprise, Brandi squealed in delight, pushing her ass into Jameer's tongue, still enjoying his digital foray in her pussy. Moments later, Brandi was squirting all over Jameer's mattress.

After a burst of several orgasms, a totally immersed Brandi decided she must taste Jameer's cock. She scooted up to free her ass from his tongue and turned around. As she moved toward him, Jameer took the cue and laid down. Once he did, she moved on top of him, grabbed hold of his shaft and began with long licks from bottom to top of his big, thick stick.

Jameer, his cock hardening, put one hand under his head, for support, while he let Brandi go to work. Brandi repositioned herself between Jameer's legs, on her knees. Holding his shaft with her left hand and plunging her mouth down on it as far as she could go, her saliva ran down his cock and over her hand causing the diamond in her ring to glisten in the moonlight that was reflecting through the window.

Expending significant effort in going up and down on Jameer's massive member, Brandi looked up and made eye contact with him. He smiled back at her. As he admired Brandi's gargantuan breasts, he just had to feel them. He reached down and pinched her nipples and cupped her breasts. Brandi's arousal grew at Jameer's touch, intensifying her cock sucking.

Jameer reached with both arms and pulled Brandi up on top of him.

"Let me see what you feel like, Brandi." He said to her.

Brandi mounted Jameer's big, hard, thick, cock.

"Oh! My fucking G-" Brandi yelled out.

Brandi slid her pussy down on his big, thick, dick, sending shockwaves throughout her entire body. Jameer began thrusting upward while holding Brandi by her hips. He delighted in watching her large flopping tits go up and down as he pumped.

"Oww, AHH! AHH! AHH" She began crying out as a body shaking orgasm overtook her.

She bent down to his chest; her big boobs now pressed against his muscular pecs. Jameer picked up the pace of his thrusting, continuing Brandi's full body orgasm as she begged him for more.

"Fuck me! Yes! Fuck me, Jameer! Fuck me!"

Finally, Jameer slowed and stopped his thrusting, and lifted a quaking Brandi. He helped her flip over again, knelt behind her and slapped her butt cheeks with his cock, bringing yelps from an electrified Brandi.

He fit his cock inside her wet pussy and fucked her from behind, bringing more cries of joy from the sexually starved Brandi. He leaned forward and used his hands to grab hold of her big boobs again while pushing deep inside her.

Brandi writhed in joy as Jameer used his hands and stick to bring sweet, sexy release to a super stressed and super horny bride-to-be. After making her scream even more wildly, he resumed his hold on her hips and pounded her harder.

He took his wet fingers and ran them over her anus, gently inserting his index finger, earning a higher pitched and welcoming squeal from Brandi, who reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart for Jameer.

An excited Jameer could not take advantage of Brandi's generous anal offer, as he was about to blow his load.

"Ahh! Fuck!!" He yelled, pulling out, prompting Brandi to turn around on the bed and take Jameer's cock in her mouth.

With her lips encased around his shaft, Jameer began pumping sperm down her throat.

"Ahh, baby!" Jameer called out. "That feels so fucking good, you don't know."

Brandi milked Jameer's cock dry. When she pulled herself off, they looked at each other, embraced, kissed, and he laid down next to her on the bed.

Brandi gently ran her hand up and down his broad, bare, chest. She heard her phone, which was in her purse that she dropped to the floor when they entered the unit. She jumped up to get it.

"Oh, that's probably Kyle." She said as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Kyle?" Jameer thought to himself. "No, it can't be."

Brandi walked back into the bedroom with her phone and snuggled up in bed with Jameer again. She leaned against his chest while she looked at her phone and called Kyle back. Jameer gently stroked her hair while she held the phone up to her face.

"Hi baby!" A bubbly Brandi said. "It's only two days until I see you and four days until our big day!"

"I know, Brandi." Kyle responded from his hotel in Cape Town. "I'm leaving early tomorrow on the first leg of my trip, to Amsterdam. I just wanted to hear your voice and find out how your last night of work went. That loser Zach didn't hit on you, did he?"

"No silly." Brandi said as Jameer gently ran his hand down her soft skin and played with her ass cheeks. "Like I told you before, Zach wasn't like that with me."

"Hey Brandi," Kyle said. "I'm super horny. Let's go on video. I want to see your tits."

"Can't right now sweetie. I was slow getting out of work tonight. I'll call you when I get back to my parent's house."

"Okay. That will work. I love you, Brandi."

"I love you too, Kyle. I'll call you soon as I get home. I promise." Brandi said as she hung up her phone.

"Kyle, huh?" Jameer said as he wrapped his big arms around Brandi. "I know a Kyle."

"It wouldn't be my Kyle. My guy is moving here from San Francisco." Brandi said dismissively.

Jameer, having confirmed for himself that it was the same Kyle, chose to let well enough alone, as he watched Brandi scoot down to his cock and begin giving him another blowjob.

Excited by his conquest of the sweet, sexy, Brandi, Jameer did not last long. Only ten minutes later, with her lips encasing his shaft, he unleashed a torrent of jism down her throat.

"Hmmm. Okay. Now I really need to go." Brandi said, licking her lips and smiling, as she moved up and kissed Jameer again before she got up and put her clothes back on.

They exchanged contact info for a messaging app which they agreed was the most secure way for the two of them to connect. A naked Jameer walked Brandi to the door. Before he opened it, Brandi stopped, turned to him, and placed her hand on his hip.

"So, this little fairy tale comes to an end by Saturday. I'm going to be a faithful wife to my new husband! Are you around tomorrow night?"

"What time, Brandi?" Jameer said as he smiled at her. "I'll clear my calendar!"

Brandi reached up and wrapped her left arm around Jameer's shoulder, gripped his cock with her right hand, and gave him a warm, slutty, kiss.

12