All Comments on 'Warning! Ch. 02'

by justspitballing

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Reading this helped me figure out that I'm ace, and into ideas. I did not know that was a thing but it makes so much sense and I feel much less weird about myself. So thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn. Came here for the porn, left almost crying. Huh. Well this was unexpected.

As porn the story wasn't very, erm, successful (hence the crying instead of other bodily fluids). I take this to be more like a study on the relationship between asexuality and erotica. And taken as such, this was more than successful, at least in my case.

This story just completely shook me. I know it was satire and not meant to be like the deepest thing there is but I just found out a lot about myself while reading this. Especially the first chapter. I knew I was ace but I have been very confused and ashamed about the fact that I still like reading non-con. So yeah, I guess I found this satiric rape erotica very enlightening and personally touching. (I can not stress enough how weird and unexpected tonight has been)

Thank you justspitballing for this absurd, violent, weirdly heartwarming non-con story. I hope you're doing well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustspitballing@justspitballing
I enjoy writing, D&D and good horror movies. I'm a bit of a geek, and glad to be one. My stories tend to be pretty character driven and I like stuff on the creative side. Since I do like a good story and since I am asexual as well as aegosexual and am here to explore sex in a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Warning! Previous Part
Warning Series Info