Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 05

Story Info
Latisha graduates me to a new realistic dildo and I like it.
1.2k words
4.54
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 05

Chapter 5 - Completion of Oral Technique and a new Dildo :

I am Benny and you should have already read the earlier chapters to this story. If you have you will understand why, when on Day 10, I successfully completed 5 repetitions of the jel dildo 8 inches deep, I was thrilled. Besides, I had completed all of the tasks in Latisha's oral techniques 4 days early! I already felt I had mastered enough of what it felt like to give a blowjob to properly advise my next girlfriend how to effectively suck my large cock! Still, I was quite impressed with my own abilities! 10 days earlier I was a complete novice and now I could swallow an 8 inch cock 5 times fully up and down without a problem!! How I went from worrying that sucking a dildo like a cock would make me gay to sucking a dildo like a cock made me proud of my new skills I do not know but it did not matter!

So, like I promised, that evening I went to Latisha's house, and told her about my success with her recommended oral techniques. I didn't just tell Latisha about my success, I BRAGGED about it!! In fact, I even performed for her by swallowing 8 inches of the jel dildo as she watched. My overflowing pride had caught me off-guard when I realized how enthusiastically I had sucked the dildo for Latisha but Latisha seemed thrilled and told me, "Okay Ben, you can give me the jel dildo back then... you will no longer need it."

I gave her the dildo then simply asked her, "What now? Is that it?" I guess I was a little disappointed that these oral techniques which I had absorbed so easily were now over. It went by so quickly and was such an unexpected adventure.

Latisha asked, "Would you like to try a different dildo?"

I was truly curious now and said way too fast, "Sure I would! " I was VERY curious what kind of dildo she would let me borrow this time!

Latisha disappeared from the room for a while then came back with the same dildo she had used the last time I visited. She handed it to me and said, "Ben, this dildo has a suction cup so it can be stuck to things like mirrors or glass while you suck it. It is very realistic in size and feel and has balls to make it even more realistic. The shaft of this cock has veins to make it feel real when in your mouth. It is not quite as long as the jel dildo but you can get 8 1/4 inches of it in your mouth. It is also a little thicker, roughly 1 5/8 inches thick. And it has a natural curve like a real dick." (NOTE: This dildo turned out to be Eden Fantasy's Super Large Realistic Vibrator with Suction Cup with the vibrator control disconnected).

I remember that I had been marveling at the feel and look of the new dildo as Latisha was describing it. It was so real looking it was somehow exciting. I asked, "What am I supposed to do with it though?"

"This dildo has a suction cup so you do not have to hold it like you did with the jel dildo. So take this dildo and stick it firmly to something and attempt to perform the techniques you learned from the jel dildo on this dildo! For example, since you told me that you worked on all of the other oral techniques in the shower, why don't you start working with this dildo in the shower too. Go home and take a shower. Bring this dildo in the shower with you. But instead of sitting and working the dildo in and out of your mouth as you sat still, try this. Kneel on your knees in front of your shower door then firmly stick this dildo against the inside of your shower door at a level even with your mouth. Then put your lips around the cock and bob your mouth up and down on the length of the shaft of the dildo without using your hands like you are giving a real blowjob to a real cock, Okay?"

The concept of me behaving as if it were ME giving a blowjob must have been lost on me as I guess I looked confused because Latisha grabbed the dildo from me and said, "Watch," then went to the hallway mirror, stuck the dildo right against the mirror about halfway down, got on her knees in front of the mirror then put her lips on the dildo and started to suck it in and out of her mouth while on her knees! It was hot! She looked just like she was blowing a real cock! I got the idea.

Latisha stopped sucking, stood up, and said, "Now you try."

I immediately understood what Latisha wanted me to try to do. In my mind flashed the oh so real image of Latisha on her knees sucking that dildo stuck to the mirror and looking like she was sucking a real, live cock. I felt this crazy thrill going through my body as I pictured me performing the exact same exercise as Latisha just did. But I slowly knelt in front of the mirror and put my lips around the dildo and sucked it in and out of my mouth several times. Latisha exclaimed as I sucked, "That's it Baby!! You will have no problem!"

When I stopped and stood up she peeled the dildo off of the mirror, handed it to me and said, "See, just do the stuff you did with the other dildo until you feel comfortable. Then try doing those things which you would want your future girlfriends to do to your cock when they blow you so you know what to teach them and how. For example, if you prefer your girlfriends getting on their knees in front of you and sucking your cock while you stand before them, then stick this dildo on a mirror or shower door at waist level and get on your knees and practice sucking this dildo yourself. When you get comfortable performing a blowjob to this dildo in the way you prefer then you will be ready to have a girlfriend emulate the technique for your benefit! Got it?"

I told her I got it and took the dildo home with me. I was excited to try it more. It felt incredibly realistic in my mouth that little bit I tried at Latisha's and I was so excited I planned to try right away when I got back home!

I did not know why I was so very excited to try sucking that dildo like Latisha had described to me but five minutes after I was inside my house I was in the shower with that new dildo stuck to the inside of the shower sliding glass door, on my knees sucking that dildo in and out of my mouth over and over and over again. It felt so natural to suck a dildo without using my hands for once that I spent at least 20 minutes sucking on that dildo!