Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 07

Story Info
Sucking dildos is now easier and I buy my very first dildo.
783 words
4.82
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 07

Chapter 7 - Realization that the Technique is now Easier & my New Dildo :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

Up until now, my whole experience with the two dildos that Latisha had given me along with her guidance had been so amazing and interesting that part of the results of the techniques I had been taught to practice had been lost on me. The success I had experienced so far had me curious, experimenting, and proud.

Then one day I was practicing deepthroating the second dildo which Latisha had lent me when I realized that this dildo was the very same dildo I had used when Latisha first explained the techniques to me (see the story 'The Unexpected Visit from Benny') I had gagged on the dildo so terribly that first time. That was when I realized it... Latisha was right!! I had practiced the techniques she taught me. I had practiced the techniques just like she had taught me. I did not quit when I experienced difficulty. And I had performed the technique religiously just like Latisha had insisted I do. During the first two weeks I had practiced with the jel dildo every single day without fail and I practiced at LEAST 10 minutes a day. And now, after continued practice, these techniques were truly MUCH easier to perform than when I started! It felt really odd to realize that sucking cock was now easier for me to perform but it truly was! In fact it was MUCH easier than I would have ever imagined! I was quite amazed at how correct Latisha had been about her techniques and the guidelines she had given me to perform the exercises most efficiently!

That day was the day that the dildo I ordered arrived. I was so incredibly excited! YES, you read that right! I was EXCITED to open my very first dildo that was all mine! My first dildo! All on my own! I grabbed the box, ran into the house, ran into my bedroom, closed the bedroom door, and tore the box open! It was beautiful!

It was soft, realistic, and fat. It was about 10 1/2 inches long altogether, 9 insertable inches, 7 1/2 inches of girth, and 2 1/4 inches thick! I was so thrilled with it. I washed it completely and stuck it right against my bathroom counter. My desire to try sucking this thick big dildo was so strong I HAD to try it right then and there! So I slid it between my lips and it stretched my lips so wide open in a fully perfect 'O' shape that I could feel the thinness of my lips as they were being stretched wide! I could barely get it into my mouth at all and try as I might I was not able to get more than 4 inches into my mouth! I tried over and over and over again for over fifteen minutes and stretched my lips and jaws so that I could get the first 5 inches of the 9 insertable inches into my mouth but once the head of that fat dildo touched against the opening of my throat it stopped. I kept trying but the dildo was simply too fat to slide into the opening of my throat!

It was just too thick! I figured that 2 1/4 inches thick was too much for me and that I would have to throw it away. Then I thought (since my hard dick is also 2 1/4 inches thick), "So that is what blowing my cock is like?" I wondered how Matthew had ever been able to get my cock into his mouth! Maybe he really did have special blowjob skills!!!

But if I couldn't get this 2 1/4 inch thick dildo into my throat (and I am a big guy) then how was I to ever expect a little girl to get my big cock that is also 2 1/4 inches thick into her mouth!?!?!?! I was dejected and wondered if all of this practice and effort was wasted time.

I even tried a second time to swallow more of my new dildo the next day but still failed with the same results. I was frustrated and bummed out. My failure to get my new dildo deep into my mouth got me so upset that I ALMOST threw the dildo away right then and there! But the dildo was so realistic and so beautiful I simply could not throw it away.

Boy... later on I was VERY glad that I did NOT throw my dildo out!