Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 08

Story Info
As sucking my dildo gets easier, I develop a sense of pride.
848 words
4.64
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 08

Chapter 8 - Pride, Increase of Enjoyment and Increase in Frequency of Practice :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

There is not much to this chapter but it is still significant. Up to this point I felt that not only had I learned Latisha's suggested techniques fully but that I had learned them well. I felt that I was actually pretty good at it. Especially my increasing proficiency when it came to deepthroating a dildo (which I learned all by myself). In fact, I had developed a strong sense of pride that I was really good at sucking cock.

I would not have said it out loud right then but I was very much a proud cocksucker. I felt that I was a 'Natural Cocksucker'.

The belief in the skills I had acquired from practicing with both dildos as well as the newfound pride in these skills resulted in my enjoying these dildo sucking sessions more and more. It was no longer difficult and a struggle for me. I enjoyed doing it. Sucking my dildos had actually become a fun experience! I enjoyed it!

By this time I did not 'Practice' (I had taken up the habit of referring to the sessions I spent sucking on my dildo as 'Practice') in the shower any more. I mainly sucked on my knees with the dildo stuck on my bedroom mirror. After I finished the techniques Latisha taught me and I switched dildos, she said I no longer had to 'Practice' every day. I could do it when I wanted to so I had been doing it about 15 minutes per session maybe once every four or five days.

But a strange thing accompanied my increases proficiency...not only had I started to enjoy 'Practicing' sucking my dildo but I liked sucking my dildo too! I WANTED to feel that familiar cock-shaped object sliding between my lips and into my throat! So, since I had started to enjoy it so much, naturally I started to Practice more frequently, maybe once every other day now.

And you know what... I didn't even have a specific goal in mind when I held these 'Practice' sessions anymore. I just did what I felt like at the time and decided I would worry about training my next girlfriend at a later date. Only weeks earlier, if you would have asked me, "Benny, why are you practicing sucking on a dildo as if you were giving a blowjob," I would have said, "I want to become familiar with the motions and dynamic of sucking a cock so when I get another girlfriend I can teach her the same techniques so she would be able to suck my 8 1/2 inch cock like I want her too."

NOW, if you asked me the same question and I answered you honestly I would say, "Because I like the way it feels!"

In fact, the desire to suck my dildo had become more acute at that time. At this time I would often think, "Hmmm, maybe I'll get my dildo out of its hiding spot and try sucking that cock on my back or bent over the chair or however. I will just try it for one minute to see if I can do it." One minute later I had successfully done what I tried to do. Five minutes later I was still sucking on my dildo. Ten minutes later I was still sucking on my dildo. Even twenty minutes later I was deepthroating my luscious cock!"

I kept the dildos locked away where no one could find them. One of my bedrooms has a walk-in closet. When I started practicing with the dildo I replaced the original doorknob with a locking doorknob that was keyed. I kept my dildos in this walk-in closet on the highest shelf hidden under a shirt and ALWAYS behind a locked door. There were many, many times where my then girlfriend Sherri was over my house hanging out when I wanted to suck my dildo so badly that I got the key to the closet, unlocked the door, turned on the light, then entered the closet and locket the door behind me. Then I got my dildo out and sucked it in the dark in the clocked closet while my girlfriend was in the house. Once I even did this when we were having a small party!

I liked sucking my dildo a lot! There were many times when I had planned on going to the local bar to meet with friends so I shaved and showered before I left for the bar. I decided to kill two birds with one stone so I brought my dildo into the shower with me. By the time I finished my shower I was so into sucking my dildo I texted my friends telling them that 'I was not feeling well and was going to skip going to the bar'.

Then I went right back to sucking my dildo!