Warning: Oral Dildo Training Ch. 14

Story Info
I learn to use blowjob dirty talk while I suck my dildos.
918 words
4.29
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 - Manifestation of Dirty Talk :

I am Benny and you should have read the previous chapters first before reading further.

I am a little ashamed to say this but, by this time, I had pretty much completely abandoned learning cocksucking techniques in an effort to teach a future girlfriend how to suck cock better. I was initially enraptured by stroking my cock as I sucked a dildo while dreaming about sucking a real cock. I was not used to thinking or behaving this way. But the more I jerked off this way, the more comfortable I got with it. Each time I came this way I was more focused, more comfortable, and WAY more horny from it! By the time roughly three or four weeks had passed after the very first time I had jerked off with my dildo in my mouth, masturbation was now completely different for me. Every single 'Practice' session got me more and more horny until, eventually they always led up to me stroking my hard cock in one hand, deepthroating my whole throat repeatedly 9 inches deep with my dildo while I watched a cocksucker encouragement hypno tube while pretending I was sucking a real cock as I listened to the video narrator coaching me: "It's too late now! You have to swallow! You are a cocksucker forever. Swallow every drop! There's no going back! You have to swallow all of that cum!"

Sometimes I even masturbated this way without even bothering to 'Practice'. I rarely masturbated the normal way (without a cock in my mouth). AND I could not tell you the last time I masturbated and came while watching a woman in a sex video!

It took me a while but I had accepted this and knew that I would be doing more and more and more of this so I began to work something new into my 'Practice' sessions - Dirty Talk.

As I stroked my cock and sucked my dildo pretending I was sucking a real cock I began to work dirty talk into the process more and more. I would say, "I am such a dirty cocksucker!" Or I would say, "I am a cockslut! Fuck my face with your huge cock!"

And when I was close to cumming I would beg for cum like, "Give me all of your cumload! Fill my mouth!" Then when I shot my cum I would slam that dildo all the way down my throat and cum some more with that big dick in my throat!

I was getting better and better at this as well! And the hypno encouragement videos were a great help.

There were several hyno tubes that utilized captions in their videos. One of the first of these videos that I used to help with my dirty talk was a video that was a cock sucking hypno. I have no idea what it was called. But the video showed girl after girl sucking cock with a limited narration track. But there were captions that went along with the whole video. And as I watched the video and sucked my dildo, when a caption came on like, "Feel the cock on your lips and in your mouth," I would stop sucking the dildo and, altering the caption, say out loud, "I can feel the cock on my lips and in my mouth." Then I would stick the dildo back in my throat and continue sucking until the next caption came up ("Imagine the taste and the texture") then I would say the new caption out loud, "I love the taste and texture of your cock."

And when a new caption came up explicitly telling me what to say (like 'Say,"Yes I want to service cock all day.'), I would say the caption verbatim with as much enthusiasm as I could muster! This dirty talk helped a lot!

I would also began to make a specific effort to say all kinds of dirty talk related to my sucking cock as enthusiastically as I could. Here is a partial list (I had them written on paper and specifically practiced them). I even had them segregated into timing and practiced giving a blowjob and correlating the sayings with the timing of the blowjob itself. Here are a few examples:

Immediately Before:

- "I need my lips around that big cock so bad!"

Blowjob - Beginning:

- "Do you like the way my lips feel around your cock?"

- "Working that cock between my lips feels so good!"

- "That's it Baby! Give me that cock!"

Blowjob - Middle:

- "I can't believe how good your cock feels."

- "I love that big cock in my throat."

- "Grab my hair and force that cock deeper!"

Blowjob - Late:

- "Oh yes Baby! You are so good!"

- "Slide it all the way in! I want it deep in my throat!"

- "Oh fuck yeah! Just like that"

Blowjob - Going To Cum:

- "Feed me that cock! I want to make you cum!"

- "Are you going to cum soon? I want your load so bad!!"

Blowjob - Cumming Soon:

- "Baby don't stop! Give me all of that cum!"

- "Yes! Yes! Oh I want your cum! I need your cum!"

Blowjob - Cumming:

- "Give it to me! Yes! More cum! I need it! Cover me with cum!"

Trust me, after a week of this training, I was talking my way through a blowjob like a cumslut!