All Comments on 'Was He Guilty? Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Oh Boy!

Looking forward to chapter 3.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD

IF LIT EXECs READ THESE, WHY NOT WAIT FOR THE WHOLE STORY TO BE PUBLISHED. READERS MAY OR MAY NOT LIKE INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS, BUT THEM NOT KNOWING THE OUTCOME MAY CHANGE OF ALTER THEIR VOTES. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
The story maybe over for some of us

He has been defined as a wimp..... Er,but he is a condemned killer..??? Obviously this is not one for those who can only see all black or all white...

Oh the cliffs are here too!

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Ummmm Let's See

Brad knew Jeff had money so arranged with his girlfriend Darcy to set Jeff up for the murder of Shauna.

Think I saw this movie it was called Wild Things

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
well......

Interesting, and certainly an uncommon tale. Most definitely, I am looking forward to #03.

5-star

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
maybe this will chnge

and it often does in DG hears stories. BUT.. as of the end of chapter 2... I am sot of glad he got fucked over. As a rule really REALLY clueless dumb as shit fuckwads like this guys really should not reproduce.

This CHUMP... an easy mark... has NO clue about women or people. None. He is weak and pathetic...

2 weeks before his wedding to his own smoking hot wife he sees Big tits -- his wife's best friend and he loses all control... NOT after 12 years. 2 weeks before he is married.

There are so many red flags going on here that is really hard to believe this wimp could be this god damn clueless.

so far this is reading like Bad version of one of JPB's stories.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Harry! Why do you read my stories? I think it's so you have a shouting board to read your own comments. There are three chapters left. Don't waste your time. Find something else to read that you might enjoy. I will continue writing what I like.You don't have to read them, you know what to expect from my stories by now.

For everyone else. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Story is finished and posted. Hopefully you can read a chapter the next couple of days.

With respect

DG Hear.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 13 years ago
Getting into it...

I feel a twist coming on. DG, you have my interest & I'm looking forward to the rest!

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Too soon to tell

Hubby cheats and is forced to turn over wife on wedding night so the other hubby can get even. Stupid is as stupid does. And he still got a piece of Shauna. Now he's suspicious of the girls night out and is a bumbling amateur PI but nothing is happening. There's not enough there yet to understand this story. The only thing I know is that the hubby is a dope and I'm starting not to care about what happens to him.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Different

DG, a different story from you for sure, but well enough to keep me waiting for the next chapter, let Harry say what he will you are still one of my favourite authors on LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why didn't he jsut come clean?

i mean, he cheated while they were dating, bad but not unforgivable. If she cheated while she was married, then they should both come clean and make a fresh start of it otherwise, the secrets they carry will ruin their marriage.

Also, some serious editing needs to be done. quotation marks are used to denote conversation but you had them all over the place. Makes the story more confusing and less enjoyable.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT PAYING STRICT ATTENTION

is not a crime, BUT it should be for some. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Hmmm....

Great series so far. But the question is, what the fuck happens next?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

Does she or doesn't she LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

No4

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Well

Jeff is a pussy but this is entertaining.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter. I.like DG Hear a lot more than HarryVag does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...story ok,...

...but better editing would help.

As she started to breath easier? It's to breathe.

they laid side by side? It ́s they lay.

pulled it off of her? it´s pulled it off her.

We had all drunk quite a bit? It's drank quite a bit.

how much time had past? It ́s how much time had passed.

And on it goes. Lousy, uneducated english, even for usa english.

Editors are of no use here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

😊

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Dude is gay to let another man have his wife on his own honeymoon.

What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sounds like a terribly insecure bloke. If he had so much money the use of a pi would have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories